Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stardust Nightmares [Spectator Thread]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been only a few minutes since the descendant of Byakko had made his way into the building and people had already begun to congregate outside of the building wondering what was going on inside including some of the typically patrons of the facility. More of the ANBU branch had begun to block off the entrance of the establishment as the crowd grew to keep them under control as there need not be any riots or hell raising tonight especially with the later hours slowly crawling in as they all stood out there. Now, one may ask why did the ANBU not just intervene and enter the facility as well to restrain whoever was in there since it was partly their job? There was a simple reasoning for that as Kyuji's daughter had told them that it was a Byakko Family issue that needed to be handled by her father and him only since the other party had close ties to him for years now. Out of respect, they were willing to let it go for now but if things began to escalate, they could always intervene at any opportunity.

In the crowd, there was a mixture of different backgrounds from con artists to potential murderers to simply the normal everyday civilian who went to this part of town to fulfill their fantasies cause they couldn't get it down by home. However, the commotion was growing with each passing minute and it was only a matter of time before it would bring attention to drug lords, Setsuna herself, and even members of the Byakko Family or worse the Sennin of the village who would probably put the medical chief and his former apprentice in prison for being reckless and causing a public disturbance. But who knew if the same rules applied being in the Red Light District since corruption ran wild down here and money and sex talked down here.

The real question that everyone was probably asking one another is what was going on in that building and why was it evacuated earlier? Did a gas leak occur? Did someone die? Nobody in the public would know and that was what was the best thing for them. If they knew that someone was brutally murdered, there would've been mass hysteria and the murderer would probably be getting hung in the streets or worse thrown into jail and tortured until she completely went insane.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Tonight had been like any other night in the Red Light District, full of sin & dark desires being fulfilled. He walked down his usual path back home & came across a peculiar sight. One of the local businesses had been blocked off by the Anbu a surprising development in itself. There was talk of murder, theft, what could possibly be going on? With a quick few handseals Akkuma activated the Anbu Technique known as Active Camo, he was a master of this technique. Moving around to one of the nearby buildings he scaled it using chakra manipulated through the base of his feet. Once he was on top of the building he gazed down at the establishment below, he could feel the powerful chakra of those within.

But due to his new form & lack of demonic abilities he was unaware of just how close the events that were about to unfold were to him. With a quick set of handseals a crystal eye formed before him floating in the air, with a thought it flew off through a window that was slightly ajar. To his surprise he his cousin Kyuji & the Kitsune Priestess...although she looked frenzied. He sighed how unfortunate it seemed she had been unable to master the gift he had given her, she had embraced the darkness within her. But it seemed she had yet to Master it, Kyuji would have his hands full it seemed. The Dark Sage couldn't help but give a devilish chuckle if Kyuji lost he would get to lecture him like the Byakko had the demon.

Standing there hidden by his camo to all but the most observant of people & incredibly lucky of shinobi he took a seat & prepared to watch the show. It seemed that the young Kitsune had grown in power he noted she had more tails then when they had last met. Still undecided on who he thought would win, from initial thoughts he thought Kyuji would have the upper hand. But that would depend on just how many of his tricks he'd taught to his loyal apprentice. Would the Student become the Master or would the Master show the student they still had more to learn? He was eager to see, had the young priestess outgrown the tutelage of Kyuji? Could he help her out of the darkness that the demon had plunged her into? Although he was not a demon any longer he doubted the feelings of those below had changed.

[OOC: Looking forward to watching your battle!]
[Actions:
Active Camo - Mastered
Crystal Eye - Mastered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
RIyota made his way through the Red Light district without any real purpose as he did so many nights prior. He received the normal calls from shifty salesmen and prostitutes and a few whispers offering drugs as was common in this filth ridden area of the sand. As always, the young shinobi ignored them and continued moving forward, not even diverting his attention to a random wolf whistle for who-knows-where as he strode forth.

Tonight though, something caught his eye, there seemed to be a lot more activity around a certain building in this district than there normally was. Deciding he had nothing better to do tonight, Riyota approached. His approach was halted by the masked stares of the ANBU guarding the establishment, indicating to Riyota that they would cut him to shreds if he so much as considered taking another step forward.

The young man walked away from the guards and looked for another means of approach to investigate what was going on inside that meant such heavy security was present. Walking out of eyeshot of the ANBU he set to work scaling a nearby building, once on the roof he swiftly but silently leapt onto the roof of the building he wished to be on. However the first thing he collided with was not roofing tile, it felt more like a person.

"Oof." Riyota grunted as he collided with the figure, potentially sending them rolling forward with the impact. He couldn't see whom he had hit yet, but he merely let out a casual sigh of. "Guess I'm not the only one wondering what's going on..."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage had been so focused on the Kitsune kunoichi & his godly cousin that he did not notice the arrival of his son. With a grunt of surprise from the impact Riyota sent him rolling back down the roof. Rolling backwards he dropped his Active Camo jutsu while maintaining his Crystal Eye jutsu. His right hand flew to one of the syringes on his belt when he realized it was his son. Riyota spoke & his words made the Mercenary chuckle. "Haha just like your old man. I thought you were one of the anbu for a moment there." he would say with a warm smile removing his hand from the syringe. Standing he would turn his gaze to the building before them, it seemed the battle would soon be underway. Akkuma wished he could hear what was going on within the building before them.

"It seems young Azusa has finally begun to understand what it is to know darkness...the question is can dear Kyuji bring her back into the light." he would say to his son. As he stood there the Sage knew he was responsible for Azusa's current state, but she was still learning her lesson. That crystal eye hovered above the two shinobi watching them intently, Akkuma couldn't help but wonder how Kyuji had let his disciple get to this state. "Its beginning." he would say as the battle got underway, to the Sage's surprise Azusa seemed to have the initial upper hand. It seemed the darkness that she had been forced to face had made her grow vastly, he gave a small smile.

The Dark Sage wondered when he would have to face the young Kitsune, for he did not doubt that she still hungered for her revenge. There was a darkness with her that he had seen manifest itself that day in the dojo. For the Kitsune were powerful, but they were strongest when they bore the power of hate. If forged properly Azusa could no doubt become a feared shinobi of sunagakure. Although part of him wondered if Kyuji was going easy on his student unwilling to harm her. With the two having begun to engage it was only a matter of time until the battle truly came to life. He wondered if any of the building & its neighbors would be left standing when the fight was over. Turning his gaze to Riyota he spoke once more "So who do you think will win Kyuji or Azusa?" he would ask his son.

MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2a227456f701a879a55075d31ac676901fba3fbd_hq_zpsihdjb2qy.gif

As her father entered mere moments earlier, there was already commotion from inside along with people in the crowd with shinobi capabilities as they sprung away from the rest and went to get a front row seat to the action that was transpiring through an open window or a form of jutsu that was acting as the camera for the fight for whoever sprung up there. Obviously since her father told her that he wanted to do this by himself regardless if he died or not, she had to also go up and that is exactly what she would after informing the ANBU guarding the entrance of her plans and getting a nod in response.

It would not take long before she would find the other two people and break into their conversation at the end of the white-haired fellow's question. She wouldn't say much but it was simple enough that they could at least attempt to figure out who she was: "We can only hope that Father beats Azusa or we may have a gruesome murder on our hands as she has lost control of herself. If he fails to stop her, she is going to be coming for Akkuma next and probably murder him in cold blood as that is her only goal right now in life unfortunately. It doesn't help though that she has a disease that has manifested her into being mindless and hellbent on destruction. But anyways, what are you doing up here? I hope you are not intervening in my father's affairs since he asked to fight her one on one."

She would look inside as the fight continued on and see her father's clothing become bloodied as the Azusa tore him apart. Apparently the bleeding got so bad, that he was gripping his shoulder which could only mean that he wasn't holding back anymore and was going for the end of this fight here and now. It was gutsy but if he could finish it now, they could easily get him to the infirmary and lock Azusa up in a room with chakra suppressed seals and bind her limbs together. However, her father needed to start doing something or he was probably going to bleed out again against Azusa and this time, it was quite possible that she would kill him in the process unfortunately. In either case, little Kyushiko was prepared for the outcome of the fight as life and death meant nothing to her as they were just a part of life.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'What Do We Have Here?'| Side Story said:
[col]To say he wasn't accustom to the Red Light District would be to complete ignore his past and his present. He loved this area. It had the hardest hitting booze, it had an endless supply of scum to work out his frustration and refine some of his techniques when he donned a mask and it was a very simple area in all honesty. People may not have been trustworthy in the RLD, but they were honest with themselves and those around. They did not sugar coat who they were and what they were doing, and there was something commendable about that in a world that is very fixated on the impression you give.

But all that was just a dive into the area, the real meat of the matter was that a commotion was stirring. A call had went out for the ANBU leaders, either Tenken or Reaper. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the line tied in the triumvirate of individuals that stood directly under the Kazekage; the Sennin. The three were not members of a specific branch but could influence them all if needed. So when a muscular man approached one of the ANBU holding the perimeter and said.

"This is Sennin Roku. What is going on in there?"

This would be a rare instance of him approaching village shinobi while in his main persona and it would also be one of the few times he used his Sennin status to intrude upon and current situation. However, he was a fighter and something in the air smelled like a fight. That interest him. The building being sealed off the markings of a battle between those using not only chakra but abilities to enhance their chakra saturated the area. A fighting bone within his body was tingling.

Upon receiving and update the ongoing issue and the name of the participants that it seemed to be, he would give a smirk and extend his hand out to shake the ANBU. It was an awkward thing to do, which made it feel so much more right. And without another word and without any resistance, he would walk through the ANBU perimeter and get a better visual of the ongoing fight. His eyes would glance up at the signage of the building.

Have... have I been here before..? hmmm, if I had, there was probably a lot less fire at the time.

And without further words, he would activate his own usage of Active Camo (Mastered Rank y'all) and get the best seat in the house for what was left of this show. Curiosity and all that jazz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
433 words - If either combatant has an issue with me joining this thread just let me know and I will void out! Reaching out via discord but also putting it here!
|
goku_stand_v1_by_zahoriglez-d4e5vjd.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...And that was it. After watching her father try his best to fight his former apprentice, he would collapse onto the floor in a pool of his own blood. This fight was over and she had to follow her dad's orders even if she wanted to jump in and strangle the girl until she felt the pain that she put her father through. But, Kyuji was her superior and father so she had to do what was tasked to her which she started to do now. You see, she would look at the two men that had perched themselves above the crowd and simply nod at them as she went back down to the ground and informed the ANBU and bystanders that the fight was over. Once they cleared, she would proceed to dash back to her home to tell her mother and possibly Toraono Kuro exactly what had happened to see if they could assist since the number game would definitely need to be utilized here.

[OOC:
1. As I said in the other thread, you have permission to enter it if you choose to do so.
2. As for my NPC who I still need to get approved as a NPC, she is leaving and going back to the Byakko Estate unless stopped.
3. Roku, you are good. Azusa and I don't mind.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota grinned immediately once the camo dropped and he saw the all too familiar visage of his Father. "For all you know I could be an ANBU now, I'm here to take you in old man." He mockingly put a hand on the handle of his blade before laughing slightly. Settling down, he focused on the sounds coming from within, and just before he could ask what was going on his question was for the most part answered. Akkuma asked who Riyota thought the victor would be, and without thinking Riyota blurted out "Azusa, of course!" Realizing the eagerness to which he had answered the question he went red in the cheeks and ran a hand through his brown locks of hair. "Just...I mean Kyuji's gettin' old and I've heardthat Azusa's gotten really strong so...yeah, probably Azusa." he stammered in attempted recovery.

And so, the boy knelt on the roof with his Father as the fight continued inside. He thought once or twice of intervening, but he knew what the consequences would be if he denied his lady her fight. So he waited, and listened, and eventually the cacophony of battle ceased.

Riyota leapt down from the roof without hesitation, pushing past the guards outside the entrance. What he witnessed caused even him to take a step back. He saw one of his past teachers lying, unconscious or dead, on the hard floor. And the Lady he had sworn and oath to. Feasting on him!

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma watched the fight take place as he listened to the words of his Cousins daughter. He chuckled at her words "What your father wants is of no consequence to me. I'll not have him disgrace us like this..." he would say as Azusa's hand slid up Kyuji stomach, watching with a look of delight as she plucked an eye from him. She seemed to savor the flesh as it was consumed making him chuckle. Truly she was a monster now "..besides he has no place dealing with the damned that's my business. No longer doe's she walk his path & I doubt her chances of returning to it." he would say as she finished her appetizer, hungrily eyeing the second one.

With a sigh he flew into a series of handseals summoning his Anbu mask from his days in Mist. It was an Oni Mask with long black hair that looked like a monstrous mane. Raising the mask to his face he would fashion the old relic to his head as he spoke his next words. "Riyota I'm going to need you to try & administer the Cure to Azusa." his piercing gaze would move to Kyushiko. "I'm going to need you to give Riyota the cure...because I'll need you to distract your peers below. Buy me as much time as you can...tell them there has been mention of the undead & you're just waiting for initial recon to be performed before moving in." with that he would leap across to the burning building with the finesse of a well practiced assassin. How would the Sage stop the horrific acts being performed upon his cousin? Simple give the Kitsune what she truly wanted.

Topic Left to Enter Battle Thread
Actions-Anbu Mask Summoned
Edited for exit & add link

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her mission had been a simple one from the get-go: watch the fight, hand the vaccine off if her father won, and head back to the Byakko Estate. Unfortunately, her dad had practically been slaughtered on the spot and his eyes were being plucked from his head meaning the initial mission was a failure and she needed to report back to the Byakko Estate about what happened after telling the ANBU and crowd below to scatter. It seemed everything was going according to plan until the white-haired adult would ask the other male to administer the vaccine which had the cure to the disease which she had in her possession; the older male would instruct her to hand it over and to keep the crowd under control until the time was right.

Now in a normal situation, Kyushiko would have obviously confronted the individual and began an interrogation on him since he was pushing his weight around like he was some hot shit. But with her father downed and the Mist-styled Oni Mask on the individual's face, it was likely that this man was either Akkuma or someone who was a mercenary trying to kill her father. He honestly seemed to make sense with his strategy, even though she didn't entirely trust him with her father but she had to play along for now. So, she handed the vaccine to the younger male as she looked at the older one and simply said: "Understood. But if you get my father, take him to the Byakko Estate as soon as you can regardless if he is dead or alive. He deserves to be with his family. As for Azusa, detain her and bring her to the Estate as well regardless if the vaccine cures her or not and if she is dead or alive. If you cannot abide by either of these requests at least put her in the Obsidian Palace and my dad to the Hospital."

The two of the males would be off then into the building leaving her alone and to deal with the crowd below. So that is exactly what she would do as she leaped down and informed the other ANBU about what was going on worded the way that the Mist ANBU requested. As for the crowd of civilians, they were asked to leave and escorted away if they were deciding to be problematic as the fire from within began to spread more and more.

[OOC: Topic left unless stopped.
1. Vaccine given to Riyota before he left with Akkuma
2. Guarding the entrance with ANBU and will post in other thread if need be
3. This is getting exciting!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back