Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Starlight Grotto - [ Private ]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
:-:Starlight Grotto: Dual Contract Search:-:

HcrEasS.jpg

:-:Starlight Grotto: Dual Contract Search:-:
:Tanaka Miko and Suzaku Yukiko:

“And here I find myself, walking aimlessly, without purpose, why had I left anyways? There was no real reason behind my intent, just a little randomness from a cog. Everything played a part in this world; we were all but cogs in this universe, with each of our actions affecting the machine. Every tiny movement, even the death of an ant counted for a greater purpose, and would have an impact, for as big or small, every little set of feet counted for something. But what was I, why was I born, why had I done what I did, and why was it affecting me so much. Yukiko, I feel no attraction to her, I don’t even see her as a friend yet, but why did I try to join her in arms? This is too much confusion for such an event” Miko thought as he crouched in order to pick a lonely dandelion. He picked it up before the light snow would dare attempt to cover it, freezing it till another spring. As he raised it towards the light of the orange sun, the wing took it in its arms and little petals flew to become another in a new time. As he turned over, to look at where the wind was taking them, he suddenly found himself to be not entirely alone.

“Yukiko?”

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Starlight Grotto - [ Double Contract Search ]

Kumogakure, was big.. and just as she had found somewhat her way around the town ... she felt cramped... that was what made her seek out into the Woods.. the silence, and clear air there calmed her Down.
Wandering around.. aimlessly she had picked up a glittering rock here, a stray hardy flower sprouting up between patches of snow there... Between the trees she could hear the river getting louder and louder..
A few hours had passed so why not go Down to it.. maybe she could find a calm spot to trow some rocks.. practising her aim..
She picked up a few other rocks on the way.. saving the glittering one in a makeshift pocket inside her worn jacket.. it was for later thoughts..
As she found the pocket a small bell like sound was heard from the knocking of her necklace ring and the seal she had tying her hair together at the end...
No one was to be seen, so she decided to unravel her hair, only letting it hand as a Loose scarf around on her shoulders, leaving the seal hanging from her left shoulder clearly visible, a small version of the Hayabusa logo on the back of her jacket.
A gift from Keiji, he had told her that it would make him able to help her whenever she needed it. and it was sturdy enough to be used as a weapon.. he had then taught her a few moves using the weight of seal as morning star in a long rope.
Her hair was definitely long enough for it, and she treasured the seal. she now had 3 Things she held dear!
But she was not in the mood for dancing around with her hair flying, none the less, she began throwing the small rocks she gathered targeting marks on the trees, to her enjoyment she started to hit if not every time.. at least once in a while.
And changed it up with practising the wall walking she had been taught in class today.
The river got closer and she could begin to see it between the tress.
As she got closer she stopped her running as a shadow backlit by the reflection from the sun in the Water slowly raised looking up to the sky... a peacefully sight..

“Yukiko?”

Suprizing enough it was Miko. funny to meet him here out of all places.
"Miko-san... "
She looked around "where is Jun?"
Yukiko had never met any of the two apart.
In a playfully notion she tossed a rock for Miko to catch
"Think fast" she yelled!

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths

PWiAEUM.jpg

“Miko-san… Where is Jun?” - Those where the first words that she had ever directed to him. This new situation was both funny and confusing at the same time. Where did she come from? “Did she follow me? No… she couldn’t have. She seemed just as surprised to see me.” He remained in silence for a second or two, just analyzing the moments happening, he didn’t exactly know how to act or respond to her sudden appearance just across the creek.
“Think fast!” – she said as she threw a flat stone towards Miko. He managed to catch it, even if it had surprised him, but then again, that was probably its purpose. “Jun… I don’t always hang around with him, I too need my own space every once in a while.” He was blunt, there was no reason to lie or even bend the reality of the situation.

It was snowing, and it had been for a while, but Miko was too focused on his thoughts to notice it. He did not notice the light, chilly snow until a few white dots fell on the flat, slightly circular stone that he now held in his right palm. It was perfect to skip on the narrow creek that divided him from the girl. He offered her a friendly smile; before he wanted to be alone with his thoughts, but her company didn’t seem at all that bad. “Why are you here?” he said, emphasizing the “you”, as he skipped the stone, playfully, across the creek and towards Yukiko to catch, or at least dodge.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“Jun… I don’t always hang around with him, I too need my own space every once in a while.”
She knew how he felt.. through all her childhood she had been used to spend her time alone.. and now. living in a tavern.
As wonderful as it might seem. there were always people there. and the city was always filled with people doing different tasks.. it was getting hard to find silent spots where one could be at ease.

“Why are you here?”
The question seemed carried across the Creek with the stone he tossed back to her.
The stone came in at a low angle, and she kicked it up and caught it. 'why was she here?... no real reason..'
"I don't really now how I got exactly here... but the silence of the Woods.. "
She held a hand out to see the snowflakes melting on her hand all to pause up her speaking.
"the nice air It calms me Down...
For some reason she felt at ease, talking to Miko.. maybe it was the distance..
or the lack of stress from the bustling city? or the fact that he had helped her when she Was off in an unfair rampage,
not really questioning what had happened but with no second thought helped her.
at least it had helped her not to break Down and openly cry at a Shinobi class. that alone was more than enough for her to,
at least give him the change to earn the trust. she so far had only given to Keiji.. and in some way Otis as the owner of her new home...
Maybe this was the beginning of what Keiji had told her about friends.. a way to become stronger because of them and for them..

She proceeded to heighten the difficulty in the skipping stones, tossing 2 quickly after each other
"have you come to terms with your Brother about where you want to study?.. or are you still going opposite directions?"
If they were going at the same direction, they could just aswell help each other

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Starlight Grotto - [ Dual Contract Search ]

mFUhClJ.jpg

The silence of the mountains, the chilly weather, and then unexpected company… Miko, himself, wasn’t exactly sure how he got there. For a while, he just wanted to get away from the constant ruckus produced in the Kumogakure, but from walking in the direction of the flight of the herons, to picking the lone dandelion, he found himself wandering away. Soon enough, Yukiko, the shy girl, unexpectedly appeared on the other side of a creek, not so far from where Miko had picked the dandelion. One side was forested, and one side had barely any trees, perhaps the creek, in its freezing state was not just a physical division, but a mental one between the two. Would he be able to cross that creek, and make his first real friend? It was most probable that this was not the time for finding that out…

“Jun wants to become a medic, and I can’t convince him to follow my way instead… who knows though, perhaps he will change his mind when the times comes.” –he managed to catch one of the stones, but the other went past him with no regrets. He smiled at the girl across the narrow creek, phasing away for a moment.

Miko was not the kind of guy to let himself lose against someone that easy, he was not able to catch the skipping stone, but he would retaliate with just a little bit of emotion. And upon making his decision, he began:

The boy extended one arm, palms facing the ground. There was nothing special about his stance, he seemed bored and lost in thought, but he was not, for he was paying great attention to his companion, even though he yet had not escaped from his fantasy world. “It’s funny…” –as he said this, little pieces of white paper seemed to detach from his hand as if it was made of them, the pieces were followed by strands, and the strands by larger ones that were about ¼ of a page. “…and interesting…” A gentle breeze came to take that, which was not tied to its place, and the little pieces went away, they flew with the wind like bugs returning home. “…it’s cold and starting to freeze…” the bigger pieces and the strands began tying and folding each other up, forming a beautiful piece of white origami in the form of a small bird. Miko rotated his hand, now palm facing the sky, and with a gentle push, a gust of wind took the bird to fly. “…yet it is so full of life…” Like flying petals, and an imitation of nature, the bird of prey followed the bugs in the direction of Yukiko. “…if you just but open your eyes.”

The act did not stop right there though, for it seemed like nature had a different direction to take. The paper bird and bugs were taken by the wind just a little higher than the girl could reach; they flew past her and into the direction of the rapids.
[spoilername="CRPJ"]
:-:Miko's CRPJ:-:

Name of Jutsu: Kami no majikku

4ho9htds.jpg

CRPJ's Effect: User is able to utilize chakra in such a way as to create small sheets and strips of paper, which by making use of advanced origami knowledge, can later auto-shape into various paper-based objects like planes, flowers, and animals.[/spoilername]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The small birdlike paper, flew nice and gently across the almost still Waters, she had not seen jutsus like that before..A neat Little trick..
A small giggle escaped her, as she moved to catch the paper plane looking like a bird the wind carried it across in small pulls and changing its direction Again and Again.
It was nice to see that Miko at least did not let her Down on a challenge. this was turning into a very fun game, although she did not have anything but her toss,
she had trained hard to try and make her toss better, and her wall climbing.
Almost as an answer to her thought of wall climbing, the paper bird caught a Wind lifting it higher than before..
Now she definitely could not reach it..
Unless...
Yes ofcourse..
A tall tree was standing a bit further ahead, in the exact direction the paper bird was flying..
She stopped
"I Hope you guys figure it out between you two... Oh my eyes are open!...."
The last part she yelled as she took to a sprint throwards the tree, her extremely long braid almost hanging horizontal after her,
and the new seal glinting in the clear air.
The wall climbing skill she had gotten down to only an error once in a while.. and this was not supposed to be one of those times...

She sprinted up the tree, and just as she felt the paper bird in her hand, she felt her feet slipping on the tree.
Yukiko Quickly kicked off from the tree, as not to land on the pretty Little paper bird. of hard on her back...
Only when she finished a salto mid air, she realised, what was now under her, was not the ground.
The narrower and more rapid part of the river was right underneath her.
"Miko!. I cant Sw..."
That was all she managed to shout out, before she went under, the movement of her red hair in the Water was clear, she was going down the river, and fast!

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths

YT6RoPX.jpg

Look at her go… Yukiko was running gallantly around the place following the paper bird. She wanted to catch it, to beat Miko in his own game, the new challenge. But the bird, and the wind in all its might, had a different plan to take, for they did not want to be caught or approached. The bird was now free, and in his emotionless freedom he would not go back. He spiraled and dove, and again back up, to pass right in front of the hiding sun. The twilight sky was beautiful, more than anything Miko had ever seen. It looked like a river passing through the mountains, reflecting the situation perfectly… but not for long.

The wind directed the bird towards a tree, and Yukiko went after it. It was too high for her to catch it from the ground, not even with a jump, but the tree- she could use the tree to her advantage. And so she did; she charged towards the tree, as she had done previously in class, and probably a dozen times more, for this time it was a perfect sprint. She began running up the tree, he hair falling vertically; that was the first time Miko had ever seen the complete image of her crimson locks. It seemed as if she accidentally slipped right beneath the flight line of the bird… the following event wouldn’t be a nice one. She was falling towards the river now. “Miko! I can sw…”-her words were drowned with a splash.

“Yukiko!” Miko yelled for her sake, he shouted, he screamed, he clamored for attention. There was no one nearby, the water was freezing… what to do on a situation like this? It was close to dark, the twilight sky was already fading to reveal the stars.

She emerged! If only for a second, Miko had seen her head above the water before sinking right back. This was no time to devise one of his strategies, this was no time to phase out in thought… he moved, but it was not consciously. His body was moving by itself, a similar feeling like when he had joined her fight during class. He ran towards where he had last seen her scarlet hair, and he did not stop. The boy jumped into the river, engulfed by the freezing waters, and tried to reach the endangered maiden. At first, he did not reach, it was not enough, he could barely move in the icy rapids. One more try, and one more failure… his world went dark for a moment. He had hit a rock, but in that moment, he had seen it… the short flash of red. It was not blood, but her hair. “Yukiko!”

One more try. He was not going to give up now… if he did, they were both dead. It would only take a few minutes for hypothermia to kick in. Finally, he reached her hand, the hand of the scarlet princess. But it was too late, the horizon seemed to disappear, and the sound of the water only increased. “What’s that…?" -said the boy with a troubled breath. They were nearing a waterfall.

"We’re going to die!” –his mind was going wild, he could not concentrate, he was facing death, the reaper behind his own reflection. But just as he thought he was going to die, they became entangled in a couple of vines that laid just a few inches above the water, like bridge for the little ones. The vines were attached to a fallen tree that lay next to the river. The waterfall was too close; it was a sure danger for the couple of 10 year olds. This was supposed to be the end, but he would not let it be. The water was pushing them away from the vines, it was pushing Yukiko away from him, taking her from his arms. Miko grabbed one of the vines with one hand, while he held Yukiko strong with the other. The water pushed, and pushed until the vine went loose from one end. They were now falling, but the feeling didn’t remain for long.

Miko hung from a vine, hugging Yukiko with one arm. They were just beneath the waterfall, its whole weight pounding on their backs. However they were not that far from the ground, just a couple of feet.
“The hell is this place?” he said as he swung himself back, and then forward, letting himself fall, along with Yukiko, in a cave hidden behind the icy water.

It was dark inside, and it would be pitch black if it wasn’t because of the stars that light up the floor, the walls, and the ceiling of the cave. They had arrived upon a starlight grotto. The bioluminescence in the place was amazing; everything had its own light. It seemed to be a tunnel though… what could be at the other end?

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As she hit the Water, the icy feeling short circuited all her movements, she cramped together...
'I can't swim, I'm going to die, I can't swim'
the thought kept echoing in her mind, and that was all.. until something not icy Cold, had taken hold in her jacket.
Once Again this jacket of mine might save my life.
Feeling the Water rush by.. Only managing a few breaths of air, she kept herself just barely conscious.
Suddenly the Water was moving her Again.. Only to fall a few feet, a short stop.. And then the ground.
Soaked, freezing and shivering.. She opened her eyes.. Just to see Miko in pretty much the same situation.
Lying on his back just beside her.. And above.. What a wonderful sight.. Amazed she was...
'But Miko!...' Yukiko thought!..
Tilting over to check if he was still alive.. 'Wouldn't want my saviour to Loose his life just after saving me!' She thought..
As he grunted from the exhaustion.. She let out a sigh of relief...
Held out her hand and dropped something on his chest.
"I'm sorry I broke your bird" She said
Removing her hand, and leaving a crumpled, soaking wet bundle that with a bit of will, might have looked like the paper bird from earlier.
A somewhat manic smile spread across her face from the irony of this random string of events leading to such a beautiful place.
Death and life did really existed at a balance, and a very narrow one at that!
The smile turned into a free altho hacking laughter from still just being alive and the cold still affecting her body.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

I'm sorry to say that you have failed to find a contract.

Please try again in 2 months.​
<i>
</i>

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
q9RsWPE.jpg

She laughed, and laughed from the irony of the situation. It was funny alright, going from that deadly experience at the river rapids, to arriving at this beautiful place in which they were now situated. Miko worked himself into a sitting position, holding the wet and former bird in the palm of his hands. The deformed bundle wouldn’t work anymore, it was already ruined, and there was no returning it to its original shape without ripping it apart. Of course, that didn’t matter really; Miko could always create another, although it wouldn’t work in these tunnels. The place was too humid and cold; there was no wind running, and Miko’s heart beating fast giving him a lightheaded sensation wouldn’t let him bend his unaccustomed chakra. “It’s ok; I can always make another you know? It’s pretty easy to do once you know the feeling.”

He got up to his feet; there was a light stumbling as he tried to convince himself and remember what they had just been through. Miko looked around, surprised of the beauty of the cave. How could a place so beautiful be so hidden from the human eye? The shining stars surrounding the tunnels seemed to get brighter as he walked forward. He looked back, just once, to see if Yukiko was ok- “Are you ok?”- Miko said with a smile.

Right after she replied, his mind was set. The boy wanted to explore, he wanted to see what was on the other side of the curvy tunnel. Was there more to be seen in this starlight grotto hidden behind the waterfall? And so he walked forward, looking back every few seconds to make sure Yukiko was behind.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miko got up shaky and said with a smile on his face:
“Are you ok?”
Yukiko stopped laughing and nodded, she looked around once Again.. this cave was really beautiful. nothing she had ever seen.. If she had to reference it to something else.. it was a bit like a clear night sky so close that you could touch it! Miko Started to explore further in..
a short burst of uneasiness ran through Yukiko.. 'what if its dangerous'she thought..
but quickly the thought was overpowered by the curiosity of what was further in.. a grotto this beautiful, had to hold more wonderful secrets.

A small stream was running through the middle of the cave, it had to come from somewhere.. Yukiko only stopped a second to notice the crumpled paper bird now looking nothing more than a blob.. so sad how thins sometimes turned out... ' well at least i did not drop it' she thought with a smile on her face..
Miko had reached the start of the curve and looked back to see if she was with him... ''of course I am' her mind answered. as she quickly walked to him.. what Wonders they were going to explore. as she came up to him she said: "Do you see anything?"
Behind him the cave winded further and further ahead, only braked up by the Water flowing almost silently in the middle of the cave...
a small shiver found its way to her voice, but only because she still were soaked.. luckily her clothes was several layers.. as usual, and that helped her slowly getting warm Again

[MFT - 265]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Vy4jKAv.jpg

A soft splash sound echoed through the tunnel, nearly drowned by the vulgar resonance of the waterfall, which resembled a white curtain in a snowy day. The humid air around them, the cold, and lack of wind, left Miko with a feeling of uneasiness as he made his way through the curve. Who knew what was waiting for them at the blind side, the mysteries that the starlight grotto could hide.

“Do you see anything?”

Indeed he did. Marking the end of tunnel, hidden within an immense cave, lit by a thousand stars within a white cloud, was a tree. This was a tree like no other; its size was not what set it apart, but its color, its transparent darkness of bark only inches apart from its indigo-glowing bud. The most beautiful flowers he had ever seen, just lying on the floor, untouched and virgins to human eyes. His mind had gone blank for a few, just enough for the girl beside him to notice his phasing out, his absence of speech. He looked back, before Yukiko could comment on his state, and extended his hand for her to take. “Come, see for yourself.”- he said calmly. This was meant to become a treasured memory, and eternal trophy in his mind.

Once Yukiko had seen what he did- still holding her hand, he would make his way across the stream that went down, and towards the tree. The first flower he’d seen was not far, in fact, only a couple feet away laid the beautiful floret. If he was only brave enough to take it in his hands, to reach out and touch it, to dare hold it… but he knew better. The beauty of this place was not for his eyes. And so he looked back, let go of her hand, looked up and looked down, side to side, were they truly alone?

“This place…”- he did not finish the sentence; it was not his decision to make, for they were together here. Two kids, meant to explore.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miko extended his hand for her to take. “Come, see for yourself.”
Even though Yukiko was afraid that Miko would get stunned the same way Hoshitsu had been earlier, she had the feeling that it would not happen now..
otherwise it would have happened already in the waterfall..
she took his hand, with a small tingle, but no electrical charge happened.

as Miko pulled her forward. she had to jump across the small stream. when she landed, she was in full view of the scenery as she looked up she was stunned from the beauty.
Miko let go of her hand and said:
“This place…” and stopped mid sentence
"is wonderful!" without thinking of it Yukiko finished the sentence.
by her feet a hand sized flower was floating, Not quite White, not quite any colour for that matter.
it was transparent, and as she bent Down to pick it up, it changed colour. in her gentle hands it changed colour for every angle she viewed it from..
when she had finished admiring it, fastened it in her hair.

"what do you think Miko-san"
Yukiko would look around...
change focus to Miko
and lower her voice in a devious tone she said.
"up for some exploring?"

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
rcEqZfL.jpg

“Of course… explore, we can’t really let this moment go to waste, there is so much to see, so much that we’re still missing in this world.”-It was a good idea, the best for the moment, for some reason yet unexplained Miko felt as if they were not entirely alone. He did not feel any presence, as his chakra affinity was only starting to develop, but his imagination could not be controlled. It was on a rampage, going from dreams to nightmares, anything could happen now. Things had gone from worst to best in just a matter of seconds, and there was no reason to assure himself that it wouldn’t go back; it seemed to be a cycle, after all.

“Miko… just call me Miko.”- He said as he took a step forward. Yukiko had already picked a flower, and nothing had happened yet, so he decided to try out the tree. What was hidden in that peculiar tree? What was a thing like that doing in a place like this? Why was this beauty so perfectly hidden, that only a near death, accidental experience could bring them here? He approached the tree, and placed his hand on its stem. He touched it, he felt the bark under his palms, and he thought something would happen, but nothing did. Looking up at the night sky’s resemblance, with the vines hanging low, lit up in blue, red, and green… that’s when he saw it. There was movement among the stars, near one of the main branches, just above Miko, something had moved making not a single sound.

He jumped back, startled, just as it went back to calm. Miko retreated to where Yukiko was, just a couple meters behind him, but there was nothing coming down from the tree.

“It couldn’t have been wind… there is none here, not a breeze.”- he looked at Yukiko. His eyes opened wide as he took notice of the scene… the thing behind them. It had no fixed shape, just a bundle of multicolored leaves floating together giving it a shifting humanoid figure.

Shh (shh)…shh (shh)…shh (shh)… Children (children)…

The sweet sound echoed through their minds. It was an indescribable feeling, sending a chill through Miko’s spine as he heard it. It wasn’t a voice, they weren’t words, and yet it wasn’t simply a mutual understanding, for the sounds were not a language but form of congregated memories and thoughts that seemed not to belong to them, but, in a manner of metaphoric explanation, to multiple spirits forcing themselves out of a small hole in their minds. The form of speech hurt, but at the same time was full of serenity, calming their bodies and minds.

A tear fell from Miko’s eye, and as it did the leaves and flowers that made up the ghost, the spirit, the dryad, whatever it was, fell to the ground, returning to being lifeless, and inanimate. He turned his head around, noticing that new leaves and flowers had become animated just in front of Yukiko. It extended its arm, and just as it was about to touch Yukiko’s forehead, the leaves fell back to its inanimate form once again.

There were no thoughts in Miko’s mind, it was in a perfectly blank state.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Miko went forward Yukiko bowed Down to pick up some more of the flowers.. and she found a few small plants looking like they created the flowers.
'if we never come back here I would miss those flowers.'
she picked a few of them, ant stuffed them into one of her many pockets. she finally took one of the floating flowers to give to Miko
In her mind she heard a whisper not really talking but somehow she understood that there were something behind it but what was that?
she looked up, Miko was staring at her, and in front of her something moved, it reached for her,
and without thinking she reached back. but just before she could touch it, it vanished
became petals and leaves silently Falling to the ground
She focused on Miko.. "Miko!?" was all that she could manage to say. startled at this strange experience

the flower in her hand well out of her hand, gently returning to the Water surface, with a small plop

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
GmhRUnH.jpg

“Miko?!”- Yukiko cried for his attention, sending a vibe of fragility. She was something he had to protect; after all, it was his fault that she had ended up in this situation. “If only I hadn’t done that… if only I hadn’t showed her”. His action of saving her was not heroism, it was simply his way of saying he’s sorry, the boy was alone this time, Jun was not around, and he could only barely get words out of his mouth.

“What are you?! What do you want?!”- As tears ran down his face from the stress of the situation, he directed the words to whatever was out there, to whatever had attempted communication with the pair. He was not the type of person that would know what others were feeling; he was incapable of placing himself on someone else’s situation, which is why he had to focus his action from his own perspective. With his extreme personality, this proved to be an impossible task.

You have reached my sanctuary… With luck by your side… you have come to face me…

Again, his mind went blank; the thing had spoken one more time. Miko closed his eyes, perhaps it was all a dream, perhaps the feeling would go away and he would wake up in his bed.

When you wish upon a star… when you face a black cat… when you draw the lucky bone… when you travel to go far… when you hold the rabbit’s hat… and when you close your eyes, hoping for it to be gone…
No more… it is all a product of chance… embrace the possibilities… child…
Nagareboshi is my name… I am a construct of serendipity… a creation of Kaoshogai.

His senses returned, the construct, as it was introduced, was no longer communicating the same way it did before. It was different now, the voice was external, and it was coming from somewhere. It belonged to that of a woman, calm and soothing. The sound filled his heart with hope, and a sensation that everything would go right.

“Kaoshogai?”

He turned around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. Embalmed into the bark of the big tree was the shape of a humanoid, beautiful and strange, it spoke.

The maker… the father of true beauty… for beauty is neither short nor eternal… beauty derives from chance… it starts from chaos… and ends in chaos.

He repeated the words in his mind, he whispered them, tasted them, they sounded right, they felt right. “True beauty starts from chaos, and ends in chaos…”

“Just tell us what you want?! Do you want us to leave? We’ll leave!”

Kaoshogai, the spirit of chance… does not want you to leave or to stay… he has no rules… he has no desires… I, the embodiment of good luck… am just a product of the situation in which you now find yourselves… what will come next, boy?... the choice lies with you… but in the end, not you, or I, can prevent chaos from surging, and fiddling with the outcome.

“Then what is this place?”-He was starting to calm himself, perhaps the thing meant no harm, and perhaps her words were true.

You now encounter yourselves in my dwellings… you have been blessed with good luck, thus preventing your death… and now you find yourselves in a shrine of Kaoshogai… Things are constantly changing with every single action… but here, you own that power, therefor I shall grant that wish that is present in your minds… your momentary desire.

With that final word, Nagareboshi ended their voyage. Miko started to feel numb, his mind had reached a state of serenity, his body felt weak. The boy gave a final look to his companion, Yukiko, and just as he arrived, in a flash, he had gone unconscious. Breaking from the chains of chaos, he was now fated to return safely home, and pretend this was nothing but a dream. His deepest, momentary desire had been granted, marking the end of his good luck.

[[OOC: Will leave topic in my next post.]]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Lot happened in a very short time.. and even so time did not seem as to tick at all.

Miko asked the being living here if it wanted them to leave or what it wanted at all, and finally what this place was?

it answered it all as it could.
Miko suddenly looked exhausted... looked up at Yukiko.. she had somehow another flower in her hand..
she noticed as she reached out for Miko as he looked ready to drop an second..
but just as she did, she felt her power drain and she no longer questioned why she was there, or anything at all..

"lets head home Miko" she said, putting the flower in her pocket and extended her hand for him to take Again,
he never did but dropped to the ground, as he did an adrenaline kick rushed her to action.. now was the time find a way home..
the lights on the roof of the grotto changed and she knew where to go..
Miko was out Cold nothing else to do but carry him out.. she did
as she gout out of the grotto she found herself close to the Waters they had played at.
he put Miko down and looked back.. the grotto was nowhere to be found Again..

she would wait for Miko to wake, as he was to heavy for her to carry without the surge of adrenaline
as he woke she would say:
"look what we found Miko" and handed him a petal from one of her flowers.
She emphasised his name to let him know that this was now a friendship that would not break easely!
"keep it"
"lets head home"

and then follow Miko home

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back