Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stats

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here you go
Shoukyou Sakusha said:
Lion_-_nocturne.jpg

Shoukyou Sakusha AKA Sumi Takami
Village: Mist
Core Ability: Wind Valkyrie
Character Physical Description:

Sky blue eyes, natural blonde hair and fair skin makes Takami look noble and elegant. The man spends a lot of time, effort and money into looking fabulous so it is not surprising for him to be seen buying expensive beauty products ranging from imported skin creams to specialized shampoos. He also makes sure he is wearing the latest trend in fashion, if he isn’t the one starting it, but is a firm believer that he can make anything look good. He has a huge closet back home filled with clothes, shoes and accessories, usually in the hues of white, silver and blue although he does have other attire in every color imaginable. Hisoka is proud of his tall and slender physique which he manages to keep with his diet regiment. He is usually wearing a collared shirt with a green brooch and a pink front ruffle. He has a red jacket, red pants and gray boots. His androgyny helps him when he crossdresses too which he does sometimes.

Character Behavioral Description:

To sum him up in a few words, one would consider Takami a full tilt diva. It is almost impossible not to notice him because of his confident presence and he really likes being center stage. Aside from his appearances, he is very vain, arrogant and snobby while having a flair for dramatics. He can be very selfish and manipulative towards others and will do almost anything to get what he wants. The man can also be extreme, quick to anger towards anyone who messes with his looks and suddenly become very cowardly if he feels himself to be in danger. He is known for his fashion sense and will dress up in both male and female clothes. He crossdresses when he feels like it and attracts and is attracted to both genders.

Takami is a total pervert as well but it only helps in his writing career. He writes under the pen name Sumi Shiro and does novels in the romance and erotic genres. He will spy on people and openly pry on their love and sexual life for material for his work. His crossdressing helps him approach people for this and he isn’t afraid of doing the action himself. He doesn't care if its male on female, male on male or female on female but he is most famous for his boy's love series. But he feels like he is stagnant as a writer and wants to try writing an adventure novel.

Despite his flaws, there is a good guy inside him as well. To his namesake, he aims to please his fans and readers and is very friendly natured once you get to know him. He can be outwardly confident but really has a lack of true self confidence and draws upon support and encouragement of others. He is stubborn and resistant to advice and candid when challenged by others. He wants to be easy going but finds himself easily frustrated. He is also intelligent and skilled as a ninja despite what most believe although he doesn’t see much merit in using violence.

Character History:

I would like to tell you the story of my life then. I would like to do that very much.

Shall we begin like David Copperfield?

I was born as Shoukyou Sakusha to two branch members of the prestigious Shoukyou clan who I am somewhat proud to say are my parents although I never knew my mother. I grew up in Mist like most Shoukyou do in our compounds. But I did not go to the Academy like most of my cousins. I was a sickly child and my father thought to tutor me privately. I was confined to bed and books which made me love literature.

I was a curious lad too and I was the type who would often ask endless streams of queries. I would ask if something came to mind to those older than me in the belief that they held the answers to my questions. For they were more knowledgeable, were they not? Of course I was a naïve child back then.

Ah, but you say get to the point Sakusha, tell us when you became started writing and becoming the wonderful author we adore you say. Well dear reader, one birthday I was given a particularly wonderful book from my father. It was a fictional book compared to all the books about smiting and business lying around. It was wonderful and I decided to make stories of my own which I would share when my cousins visited me.

It wasn’t satisfying though and I eventually moved on and up. What better way to test my literary prowess than by getting published and having my books adored and read by thousands? I found myself adept at writing in the romance genre. My first best selling book was about the forbidden love between a sickly young prince and a servant girl. I was applauded through Mist and even some other villages and I garnered a huge following. I donned the pen name Sumi Takami and published more romance books and even erotic books when I grew older.

I became more healthy as I grew older thanks to exercise inspired by my erotic writings and managed to at least become a subpar Jounin while still continuing my writing career.

Father wasn’t pleased with me wasting my talents on being an author. But he couldn’t do anything when I ran away out into the world to get more inspiration. I only got back from a little fishing village outside of Mist when I found out about the huge family exodus. I was just busy with my research for my next book and they up and left me! How rude!

Shoukyou Sakusha said:
Rotten Writer
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy and Dodge
High: Spell Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

Stats:

Agility: 600 [600]
Stamina: 600 [600]
Ninjutsu: 600 [600]
Taijutsu: 600 [600]
Genjutsu: 600 [600]
Chakra Control: 600% [600%]

Power Level: 3600
Capped Points: 35

Techniques:

M Wind Slash (E Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Pressure Burst (E Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Whirlwind Spin (D Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Air Bullet (D Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Shredding Touch (D Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Wind Scythe (C Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Tempest (C Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Gale Force (C Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Wind Release (C Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Great Wind Scythe (B Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Wind Scar (B Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Vacuum Sphere (B Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Cyclone Movement (B Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Tatsumaki (A Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Hurricane (A Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Ambiance of the Forbidden (A Rank Wind Ninjutsu)
M Zephyr's Grace (A Rank Wind Ninjutsu)

M Pressurized Mist (E Rank Water Ninjutsu)
M Water Gun (E Rank Water Ninjutsu)
M Water Whip (D Rank Water Ninjutsu)
M Aqua Fang (D Rank Water Ninjutsu)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back