Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stepping down [Requesting Yomi]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had bee a while since Akumi completed her battle with Kenshin, she had passed and was able to keep her rank, but she was not ready for the title. So she requested to meet with the busy Hokage, she hated doing this, but it needed to be done. Someone more experienced could be running the branch instead.

Akumi waited outside the office until she was allowed in. Once she was in, she stood in front of the desk and looked at Yomi. "Hello, Yomi-sama, I am here to today to step down from Head Jonin." Akumi stated, no reason to beat around the bushes. "I feel I am too inexperienced for this title, and I am not yet ready to hold this responsibility" She explained her reasoning, simple and clean. She felt no need to explain more, hopefully, Yomi did not take it badly, but AKumi trusted that it would be simple.

[req Yomi]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi was standing at her window as she let Akumi enter. She looked at Tama's sister as the girl spoke in a matter of fact way, if only a little nervous. Yomi listened to her request and nodded.

"Okay." Was all that the woman replied as she stared at her. There were many things that Yomi could say in such a moment, but, none that would lessen the weight of what Akumi was doing. The stability of the village was all too fragile these days. Besides, Yomi had no interest in making it easier for Akumi. Of the two, Yomi knew that this was more difficult for her than Akumi. Akumi would not be able to fathom it.

"You are hereby demoted to Jounin. Should you want to seek the position of Head Jounin again, you are free to do so." The woman turned to look back out the window. She could see Besito in the distance, as big and as hard to miss as ever.

"If there is nothing else, Akumi, you're free to go."

[OOC: You can request your banner change if you want, but, since you're OCR'ing that is pointless (unless you are staying in the MB as Jounin during the OCR)]

[Topic Entered/TLUS]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to Yomi, she wondered if she could ever get the position again, but she hoped she would be much more prepared for it when the time came. "Thank you, Yomi-sama, and I apologize for not being up to the task at hand." Akumi stated, she then turned to leave. Akumi had no more to say, she didn't think anything else was needed to be said. Next time she saw the Hokage it would be for a mission, or something, who knew. She knew the Hokage would need to find a replacement, and the main branch was already very thin. There weren't many other Shinobi of rank who could take the head, but surely one would step up.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back