Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Stepping Through the Branches [Requesting ANBU Captains]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
IMG_1484.jpeg

Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan, the Medical Chief of Research and Development for the Omni Prime Medical Facility, and Jōnin of Sunagakure no Sato, would make his way through the seedy underground ruins of old Suna trying to make his way through the rubble to find the ANBU Headquarters.

Donning his heavy armor of perfectly polished adamantine silver draped over his blue Medical Chief Robes, it was clear that Shin was coming in on business.

”Don’t hesitate to make your ground known. Do not let them act like your presence isn’t allowed. You are their equal.“ Maho’s voice whispered in Shin’s mind.

”I know Maho, don’t worry. I have an acquaintance in the force already, it will be fine.“

As Shin made his way to the new location for the ANBU Headquarters, he would finally bull the hood of his robes down to expose his face and his identity to the multitude of sentry guards he knew where hidden in the area. His armor’s crests made it clear that the young man was a member of the Chikamatsu Clan, and comparing the clan markings with the Medical Chief Robes, it should be clear who his identity was.

Standing before the door he could feel Kohana’s invisible form standing beside him, clenching onto her greatsword in anticipation of an unwarranted attack in Shin from the ANBU. He had no concerns.

Placing his hand on the entrance he would open the door and take a step inside. ”We are here on business. Someone fetch your captains.“ His voice stayed calm. ”We have much to discuss.“

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would take a few moments. "Surely they gave the Cheif the ok and told him that I would arrive shortly."

Uziuke took his time walking the halls of the ANBU HQ. They could use some sprucing up. They were underground, but Uzi had a few ideas that could help the village out. The conversation with Raizo would come when things had settled down a bit. The Medical Chief might also be a way to pull things together. They had a few brief conversations, but it took more than talk to get the wheels going. This meeting would surely benefit the both of them, but more importantly, the village and its inhabitants.

Uzi found Shin, the one requesting his time. "Shin! I'm glad we meet again." A great smile was on his face as he greeted the Sunan Nin. I'm sure we have a lot to discuss this meeting.

[ Topic Entered ]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would grin as he was greeted by Uziuke, the Medical Chief would extend an arm to shake Uzi's hand. "Uziuke, I am glad to run into you here as well! I was hoping you were the Captain on duty." He would look into the building. "Do I have clearance, or do we need to discuss in this foyer?"

He would chuckle slightly, as he wasn't sure where he was allowed to go seeing as he was not a member of the ANBU Black Ops. While he knew being a Jounin and the Medical Chief allowed him some liberties, ANBU was a completely separate organization from the regular forces, just like his Medical Branch. Regardless of where he was led, Shin was ready to have a conversation.

"I know the Omni Prime Medical Facility and the ANBU Have worked together in the past, especially through the works of our Paramedics and the Field Medics, but I have a child in which I would like to fast track on her way to be the bridge between our branches. As you may know, the Omni Prime Medical Facility is a Triarchy ran by three Medical Chiefs. The Chief Physician who operates nearly exclusively within the Omni Prime Medical Facility, the Medical Chief of Research and Development that works a great deal with the Main Branch of the Shinobi Forces, helping them gain the newest front of technology and information on how to best defend our borders, and then the Medical Chief of Paramedics and Field Medics. While the Paramedics are definitely a sub-division that works where ever they are called, I would like for the Field Medics to work closely with the ANBU Black Ops."

He would pause for a moment before looking around. "Is there by chance any tea?"

He would get back onto topic. "Two of the Genin you observed in the Exams, Chikamatsu Ayame and Chikamatsu Toyoko, show aptitude to be Field Medics, though with Ayame's personality I feel as though she may fare better in the Physician branch of the Omni Prime Medical Facility. I wish to have these two to attend a mission with the ANBU to learn of some of your ways to see if either have potential to take on this role of Field Medic. If it appears that my daughter, Chikamatsu Toyoko, has the skills required for this role I would like to continue her training in both the Omni Prime Medical Facility and with the ANBU Black Ops to help get her ready to take on the role of the Medical Chief of Paramedics and Field Medics. She has been through significant trauma and has handled it extremely well for someone her age, so I truly believe she has what it would take to face the sort of horrors that comes with that position."

He would wait for a moment to see Uziuke's reaction. "Is this something we can pull off?"

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaking Shin's hand and giving a smile. "I'm actually in the process of rebuilding this place. It has a lot of potential." Uzi looked to the HQ.

He and Akkuma used to run the ruins. It was actually quite peaceful, despite the crimes that ran the place. Talking to them about their crimes, and what could be changed would be priority when this place was up and running. Back then he noticed what the criminals were doing to the place. Maybe he could put up a few missions, grant others into the entry of the ANBU when they complete a task. These criminals were dangerous, but maybe he could find their emotional side, and change them perhaps? He'd have to spruce up the holding cells.

Uzi looked back to Shin as he began to explain the medical branch and its properties. It seemed matters were serious as the field medics were mentioned. Uzi needed these medics, as it would keep the Medic-ANBU relations strong. As he was asked if it were something he could pull off he would give Shin a grin. He raised a hand, one of the shadows swiftly left the area.

"There's no problem Shin." The idea was great, and he could actually expound on it. "Currently, the ANBU are divided into subranches. But there will be another branch that will surface soon. If you care to join me, we can check out the site as it looks today." It'd been a while since he visited the site itself. The Sandworm attack took a lot out of them. This seemed to be the perfect time to pitch in on the works again.

"If you care to join me, there we could continue this conversation onsite."
The departed shadow returned, a small plate and a cup of slightly sweetened tea, found to be the exact right temperature. "Your cup of tea?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Im glad to hear that, I’ll make sure I get my Medics fully trained as quickly as I can so that they have no short comings on their missions with your forces. The last thing I would want in these joint ventures would be a failing due to my Medics’ incompetences.“

He would take the tea and smile. A soft sip would bring a smile to his face. Any conversation would be improved by a cup of tea. The smell would permeate the room, allowing Shin to take a sigh of relief.

”A new subbranch you say? How exciting! I too am in discussions of additional subbranches but that will have to wait until more permanent Medical Chiefs step into the roles for Physician and Paramedics.“

He would would gesture onwards.

”I would love to see your projects! And if there is any assistance I can provide, please let me know. Though I am curious, how is the ANBU Branch currently structured? Additionally, are there any ninja tools that you are needing upgrades for? While I am responsible for the connections with the Main Branch, I will always help you as well.“

His mind would wonder what sort of project site they were heading to, it wasn’t commonly known throughout his branch what the ANBU were up to, and honestly it was none of their concern, so learning their project that could lead to an additional subbranch was promising. Shin’s curious mind would begin to explore the various possibilities that this could lead to.

MFT:250+

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If we do this together, I'll repay the medical efforts with my team whenever you need us. I'll send you a letter by owl." Uzi knew that Shin would like the current workings on the site. If anything, they could resume production next month.

"As far as our structure, we have a few subranches to handle anything you need. Wherever the mission, whether inside or outside of the gate. If you need anything from outside of the village, supplies, lost shinobi, we'll bring happy to send aid. If you come across any individuals that would like to join thr ANBU ranks, send them to the gates and tell them to request for me. We are currently lacking individuals, but if we could increase our numbers, we could gain new opportunities."

It sounded like a plan. Before departing, Uzi raised a hand, the shadows nearby departing. They returned to their scouting duties underground. Uzi outreach his hand to shake woth Shin's. "Until then."

[ Topic Left ]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would smile at his friend.

"That is excellent to hear! I am very intrigued to see how we will be getting our branches to work together in the future. I will continue to guide my pupils until I see them ready to be deployed with the ANBU Branch. Who knows, it may be sooner than we think."

Shin would finish the tea and go to sit it down, but as he did the shadow of a person would once again arrive and take it else where. He would smile and nod at Uziuke, before turning towards the exit and taking his leave.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back