Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Storm Gazing [Open]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~Gazing into the sky I saw our dreams and ideals. Every time my eyes opened it was unreal. The lightning danced spelling our name. Ikuzumi Clans dreams would be born again~

A solid voice in a open mind began making noise. A young man whistling a tune , walked through the underground corridors making his way to a telescope so he could see the sky. To be honest he wasn't even sure if he was allowed to be here but something in him said to move. He had managed to find a woman who worked in this section of the village. His charms with older woman were superb for the most part. This short search was in order to find an answer to a question he had been seeking. "To see the sky" was his goal for this evening. While being born in "Sunagakure" he was confined to the walls of these underground caverns. This was not without reason but curiosity would always beckon to the man as he grew up. Just what was exactly beyond these cavern walls? What was the world out there like? He would soon find out for he would explore the above ground where Sunagakure truly stood before being ravaged by the diamond sandstorms. Pure curiosity, determination, and a sense of wanting were what drove him to make this a task on the top of his to do list. To know one's true origins were important in a life so wrapped in culture. To learn the truth and ideals of the "First Men" gave Chou a reason to further his own goal of seeing the sky and setting foot on the true sands of Sunagakure.

The young man Chou, came to a path which was supposed to lead him to the Crystal Eye, a telescope that would allow him to see out of the skyline. He kept onto this path for a few minutes searching for the right way. These caverns were so dark and damp that they needed to be lit by fire and lightning jutsu along the ports to keep them lit. "Something must have went out. It's a good thing Lightning is my permanent bottom b*ch." The vulgar youth pointed his finger at the light on the side of the cavern wall and took a breath. A small spark of electricity began surrounding his finger which then crackled and snapped into a larger proportion. The energy began dancing around his hand and then his arm. It became violent and then almost as sudden as it started it ended and ceased to live. His lone finger then turned to two and as he exhaled a small surge of electricity shot from two fingers and pulsed down the hall cutting the lights back on. However a few ports broke along the way. The young man sighed and spoke aloud, "Ah control can be a jerk sometimes. Not like I didn't cut the output down or anything. Whatever I need to find this telescope."

It was odd searching for something without much direction, then again it was probably completely and obvious in his face. Yet like a scampering child making an adventure out of something not so serious he skipped down the halls whistling that tune of tunes. Maybe someone would reveal themselves from the shadowy depths of the cavern and help the "lost" man find his way to the Crystal Eye, so he could look out beyond the scope of these caverns.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Go get it girl."<i></i> Sousuke called as he threw the red ball. Just as he let go the red ball went flying down the hall. After said red ball dashed a mechanical creature followed suit. The creature in question was taller than the Steward but at least an extra foot. It looked like a lizard from ancient times, an extinct lizard to be exact. The creature had large back legs upon which she , but it's front arms looked alot smaller and weaker. The creature had a strong set of jaws with sharp teeth. The creature captured the ball and chewed on it for a moment. It looked as if the ball was going to bust. "Bring it back girl."<i></i> Sousuke then called to his 'pet'. The giant mechanical creature complied.

The creature dropped the ball from her mouth, and caught it with one of her weaker arms. The creature then handed it to her owner and stuck out her tongue which was a metal sheet. The creature then proceeded to pant, which was absurd for a machine to do. Sousuke took the ball and looked like he was about to throw it but he paused noticing Chou. Sousuke tossed the ball up and caught it. "Apologies if she ... was too loud for your liking. I've yet to ... improve upon her sound-proof footing pads."<i></i> The creature looked at Chou for a moment and seemed very frightened. She even got behind Sousuke and tried to hide behind him, but such attempts were simply put silly and useless.

To make matters worse, the creature even let out a sound, the sound it emitted was something not entirely expected. The creature woofed. It was a metallic woof, but a woof nonetheless. "Woof."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After relighting the hall, he heard something from a distance. Like any other person in a horror flick he'd follow the noise no matter the location! Then again he was a human outfitted with control over chakra, so he fared a better chance than most people. Chou chucked at his own stupid thoughts as he continued down the hall following the distant noise. However this noise soon turned into loud clanks. It sounded like loud moving clanks of metals at that. He began to tense feeling that urging sensation to let his energy loose but he couldn't not that much, not here at least. He needed to settle the urge down but this loud banging it "felt" weird.

As Chou furthered down the hall he caught sight of something. It was large he could tell that much and as he stalked around the hall he saw it's tail. A metallic like thing, like a lizard, wrapped in metal it looked intimidating to the point where Chou backed up a little. He had never been in an actual fight with a creature and if this thing was just down here roaming someone had to take it. Chou's hand began emitting electricity and then he wrapped it around both his palms. However he didn't stop here he kept it generating and began morphing it. By utilizing this trait he could combine it with the other trait and possibly find a secret way to brave the diamond sandstorm ravaging the real Sunagakure lands. The shinobi then inched out from behind the corner and caught sight of a man. He seemed to be in control of the metal beast like they were playing. He also noticed Chou and threw a red ball in the air.

"Apologies if she ... was too loud for your liking. I've yet to ... improve upon her sound-proof footing pads."

He snapped straight, and let go of his magnetic energy. He was glad he didn't have to use it, hopefully he could keep it under wraps because he didn't want anyone to try and stop him from trying his plan of braving the diamond sandstorm. Chou began to walk over to the man with his hands up. He wanted to make sure he made himself known as a non threat. "No no it's alright, a giant metal creature is normal in these parts. HAHAHAHA.... No I was seriously terrified for a second. I'm glad you she's yours though because if not I would have been in for a rough night right but um can I ask, who are you, and why are you down here with that creature?" This guy before him was a little weird if only because of being down here with that creature because it was obviously a machine... right? It acted so weird though even hiding behind the man as Chou came over. What was going on here?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke wasn't sure what to make of Chou. "She's perfectly normal. She doesn't house any weapons of mass destruction. I could install a shurkien cannon that fires fuuma shurkiens. At least one hundred a minute... but I decided that the design was not ... befitting of her." Sousuke then proceeded to pet his mechanical companion. Following that Chou proceeded to laugh, which confused Sousuke greatly. The steward's eyes widened for a moment. His darkened eyes revealing a sort of stunned look. For a solid twenty seconds he did not blink. After a long minute of silence, Sousuke's pet let out a timid whine of sorts. "This is totally not awkward."<i></i> He finally said another minute later.

"Um can I ask, who are you, and why are you down here with that creature?"<i></i>

Sousuke's expression remained neutral. "I? I work here... and my companion her, she was born here. I like to think of this place as a second home ... compared to the Kazekage Tower. I am merely on my break."<i></i> He answered at first. "I was using the Crystal Eye earlier in an attempt to spot any falling stars. Ancient Heroes, are often said, to have forged their weapons from the core of a fallen star ... either that or they forged their weapons in the heart of a dying star."<i></i> Sousuke shrugged at this. "The latter is practically impossible, but it was said that the One King's weapon was said to have been forged in such a fashion."<i></i> Sousuke puffed his cheeks out as it was a very annoying and outlandish concept to grasp. "Should a meteor hit a dune out in the area, I could probably have a puppet team deployed, but even then they would last fifteen minutes in the storm ... before chakra wires get cut. Sending a human team would be too dangerous."<i></i> Sousuke sighed. "No activity this night."<i></i> Something was missing of course, and this was perhaps the most important thing. "Ah yes... I am Takahashi Sousuke the third. Though ... I don't like using the full version of my name. Seems superfluous but mother and father insists I use it, but I prefer being called Sousuke. Makes things simplier."<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The word "sourpuss" could be used to describe the man in front of him. If you wanted to give him another word maybe defensive. However when you're toting a mechanical creature such as that you can only expect to get a few odd questions right? Even more so to say that someone is awkward for trying to make light of an awkward situation was just, well for lack of better words awkward. Chou however didn't take much offense to this because he was right, it was odd but what else could he do to not make this situation worse by staring at the creature or making the situation slightly worse by spazzing about the mechanical monster cowering behind the man, Just thinking about this is going to make my head crash. Luckily the conversation quickly shifted.

The man spoke revealing that he worked here and this was where she was made. It hit him this was more than a facility to see the sky, it was a R&D facility. It made sense why a creature like that was here, well not in the open halls but in the building none the less it made sense. Chou continued listening to the man who also claimed he worked at the Kazekage tower. He must have had a decent job there if he was creating machines like this with thought. His next statement was about using the crystal eye to seek out falling stars. He claimed it was said Ancient Heroes used the core of fallen stars to forge weapons. "Wow that sounds amazing.To have a sword forged of a star now that would be something."

"Should a meteor hit a dune out in the area, I could probably have a puppet team deployed, but even then they would last fifteen minutes in the storm ... before chakra wires get cut. Sending a human team would be too dangerous."

His eyes sharpened his ears perked, this was someone planning on doing what he possibly could. However he did not plan to throw himself out there. Maybe Chou could enlist the help of this man and achieve one of his goals."Interesting, I came here for a reason today as well. I wanted to finally look through the Crystal Eye. It's been my dream ever since I was younger to set my eyes upon the sky that the first men set their eyes upon. The True land of Sunagakure. Not this underground haven, even though I was born here I feel as though I was never truly meant to be here. Allow me to tell you a little about myself. There was once a lightning storm in the above ground of Suna. This was still when I was in the academy and my class was actually taken here to see the skies however the storm made the class turn back. I however broke off and went to the Crystal Eye in order to see the wonders of the sky. For some reason lightning was conducted throughout the telescope and danced around the room as if it was looking for "something". It was beautiful though, the lightning changed colors, sparkled, and whipped around conductors. I was so entranced it was like the lightning was speaking to me. Then it happened ,the lightning struck me of all things in that room. It kept striking like a chain of lightning. I should have died but for some reason I absorbed it."

Chou exhaled and began to move around his robe to reveal his chest. There were no scars, it looked normal, it was normal. "For some reason the lightning didn't even leave a mark on me. I began to understand my connection to the skies, a will of the "First Men" if you will. A will left in me to see the skies of Sunagakure myself. Now you're probably wondering why I'm saying all this maybe even more so what this has to do with your statement. If you haven't guessed it by now I plan to set foot on the real Sunagakure, and brave the storms one day which is why I've been developing my skills. Chou would put himself back in the normal manner he was seen in and began to raise his hands. In one hand a spark began and then it expanded pulsating, vibrating in the middle of his palm making a small orb with sparks dancing around it. Chou's metal jewelry began pulsating as well.

"I'm sure you know what magnetism is. A force, a pull, in the natural order of the world something meant to control." He rose his other hand and began gathering something. To the trained eye there were thin lines of force gathering and tiny rocks from the ground were gathered in it. "In this hand I hold gravity. Another force of control. Two forces of control, power to move and shift the lands. Especially sands like ours with metal minerals in the ground and the natural ability to control the mass... I think I can make it. This is why I've developed my skills so much. Not only to protect my village, to be a shinobi, but to also make it to the land of our home. I'm sure you can share my sentiments and I'm willing to bet my bottom yen that the R&D folks have been researching a way to figure out how they can calm the storms. I'm sure there are holes, and risks within my plans but I have to try..." He dropped both the elements and looked at Sousuke with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm sorry if I got a little "talky" but it was passion I guess. Hearing you mention a meteor, forging weapons from stars, man it makes me want to get out there and try now but I'm still researching the sands out there but I need my own testing. Haha I don't even know where I'm going I guess just expressing some goals within myself. Have there been things so important to you, things you were so passionate about that you'd go far and wide to accomplish it?
To make up for my absence I put some oomph into this one! lol, hope you enjoy.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke nodded at the man as he merely expressed a desire to see the Crystal Eye. "This way to the Crystal Eye. Let us converse and be social." Sousuke spoke as he began to lead him. On his left side Kitchenzilla walked too, wagging her massive tail but being careful to not hit Sousuke or Chou. If there was one thing Sousuke did well, it was to listen. He listened well to the story of Chou as a child and how he survived a ... most interesting experience with lightning. Sousuke tried hard to imagine the situation but had some difficulty in trying to reproduce the memory in its entirety especially with the different colours of lightning. Sousuke couldn't help but think of his own family history. The Takahashi were users of lightning while his mother's side the Masashi were users of fire. Sousuke had some mastery of the two but it was not ... truly harmonious. "This is all fascinating especially about the coloured lightning, but would you do me the 'honour' of trading names?" Sousuke quickly interjected. He coughed. "My father speaks of trading names as an honourable, excellent, compelling experience ... "<i></i> Sousuke spoke neutrally. "Back to your experiences. They are indeed something truly different."<i></i> When Sousuke had heard that Chou had been hit by lighting and lived without a scratch the Steward's eyes widened for a moment. "Inconceivable. Impossible. Zero percent chance of ... "<i></i> He paused for a moment. "No. If you rule out ... what is logically incapable, then what must be impossible is possible pending the proper use of mathematics and correct anti-thesis projections within the Alternate Theorm. Do go on. This is ... truly fascinating."<i></i>

"I find your use of will to be most ... well I have interpreted it in two ways. The first being the last living will and testimony ... but there is also the option of will, nor so much the former in a paper sense but sheer will of force." Sousuke clapped his hands together for a moment. "Ah yes... it could be possible that we have it both ways... or as others say have your cake and eat it too. I do like cake, but we're speaking of a metaphorical cake and not so much an edible one."<i></i> At long last the two had reached the telescope. Sousuke made a gesture for Chou to go and have a peak. "Disappointing evening to say the least ... but we're a small part of a bigger world. A vast world of ... many possibilities."<i></i> Sousuke listened to Chou speak of his magnetic powers. "A repelling conundrum. I would like to solve that..."<i></i> Sousuke's eyes while they lacked the spark of life, showed a sort of genuine enthusiasm. "In essence you think to repel the diamond sands even if they're not truly metallic in nature?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke decided to lead Chou to the Crystal Eye. This was good, and as they progressed he would tell him the tale of his past. This man listened to each word taking it in bit by bit most likely. It sounded crazy but Chou spent time in the hospital over this if proof was ever needed. However some way along this story he forgot the most important thing when meeting a new person. Maybe it was due to the excitement of the plan, or due to the mechanical monster he had encountered but Chou forgot to share his name. "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot a very important thing. Right, my name is Ikuzumi Chou. Medical Ninja of Sunagakure.""Oh right, my name is Ikuzumi Chou. Sorry for not introducing myself sooner." Chou believed in respect but he like any person could forget the little stuff when they got too into what was going on in front of them. "Well then where was I, oh right..." Chou would continue his story trying to explain his past and current situation.

"Inconceivable. Impossible. Zero percent chance of ... No. If you rule out ... what is logically incapable, then what must be impossible is possible pending the proper use of mathematics and correct anti-thesis projections within the Alternate Theorm. Do go on. This is ... truly fascinating."

Chou stopped and looked at Sousuke for a second. This guy truly lost him for a minute for some reason he was speaking in ways Chou didn't understand. Mathematics, algorithms, formulas, theories, or anything of that nature didn't comprehend when it came to this story. This man's mind must be on a different wavelength, he probably translated information in such a manner in order to process. It was just so different than what Chou anticipated or was ready for. However he wouldn't dwell on that instead he'd continue and try to explain his stance on his own form of plans. At the end of Chou's story they had reached the Crystal Eye and it seemed as though Sousuke was rather impressed by Chou's ability and story. This room brought back memories, this machine it was like an old friend. He took a minute to gaze around and look at the room. The birth of his ideals, and the start of his journey to see the sky. "Well thank you, I like to think my will can get me through binds and if I'm still here it's for a great purpose I have yet to realize. Although I gotta say you got a funny way of speaking mister. However it's entertaining, cause cake sounds "delish". He'd quiet himself with small chuckles and listen to Sousuke as he motioned him to gaze through the Crystal Eye. Of course in excitement Chou bolted to the telescope pressing his eyes upon the eyepiece. The view that this device beheld was gorgeous.
Night-Sky.jpg

The view was beautiful and bland at the same time. Like there was so much going on in the skies but we weren't privy to see all of it. Every star, every glimmer just held beauty. Chou would take time to gaze into the different views the sky held to offer. It all seemed so different; every layer, and every mask within the sky. The young shinobi would pull away from the telescope, his face full of obvious joy. "This is they sky I want to see with my own eyes on our land one day. Thank you for showing me this place again." Sousuke had made a comment about this vast world and Chou understood what he meant once he saw the sky. The world, not just the sky, held much out there for humans. However in order to reach that he'd have to go further into his quest with the power the sky had granted him. He'd have to make his way onto the true land of Sunagakure and that was being developed here and now.

"Well you make a good point. Magnetism works best on metals and at the repelling nature of it won't be "as" strong on everything. I won't have total control of the sands however I understand good and well that our sands hold minerals within them. There are traces of metal, I'm damn near positive but let's say I'm wrong or that magnetism doesn't work how I want. It has a partner and that is the natural force of Gravity. With that element I honestly believe I can repel many things if not anything with it. Two repelling forces working together to keep the sands at bay. Maybe even keep metal around me and reinforce them with magnetism. So many possibilities, not enough testing though..." He'd put much thought into this, training his body for endurance over power so he could hold his chakra longer. He needed to be able to hold his barriers for as long as possible but a lot of this stuff wouldn't be properly done without any type of testing.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Although I gotta say you got a funny way of speaking mister. However it's entertaining, cause cake sounds delish."

Sousuke's face attempt to form a frown. The edges of his lips began to droop to form what seemed to be a sad face. His jaw dropped for a moment and then he simply closed his mouth. It almost seemed like he was insulted. For several seconds the Steward said nothing. "I talk this all the time. My parents have all sorts of saying... and I have attempted to make use of them and sometimes I fail to do so. I am trying hard to make my language more comprehendible without delving into my expertise in the realm of the sciences."<i></i> The Steward's frustrations further failed to manifest upon his face as he remained cool and calm.

"This is the sky I want to see with my own eyes on our land one day. Thank you for showing me this place again."<i></i>

Sousuke nodded his head ."You are quite welcome. Even on the surface we may not be able to see what you've just seen. Bear that in mind... but perhaps someday we will have the technology capable of going out there. I am limited by what we have at this present time. Perhaps not in my life time or that of my child's, but perhaps ... some day."<i></i> Next Sousuke listened to Chou and how he had more than merely magnetization at his disposal but also the power of gravity. "Considering the power of the storm, we could perhaps ... run a mock-storm trial some day. I would not risk you or anyone out there... without a 100% chance of success. That is why I suggested a contained storm. Once you have shown an adept ability to weather than then we can have you move onto ... bigger mock storms until we get to the surface. I am working on a series of personal armours... as you probably not ... impressed, fearful, or even challenged by my ... physique. Said armour is meant to amplify my abilities as it taps into my ... true potential. You may or may not know that Takahashi Fire-Forged Steel has ... received a reputation as a hardy and resistant. Perhaps we can ... negotiate a duo investigationary expedition ... once we're sure of our survivability. Again I will not accept anything less than a 100% chance as ... I would be most grieved if I was in error and resulted in your... most untimely demise. You perhaps cannot see it, but I am thrilled by your thoughts and goals."<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke was a mind built on science as he explained about his way of speaking. Chou simply nodded and then decided to pipe up. "Oh really now, honestly I wouldn't mind if you wanted to delve a bit. I think it'd be interesting to hear some of your scientific thought. Maybe you could touch up on some theories, of magnetism and gravity. What do you think of my plan honestly? The medical shinobi would turn to look at the Crystal Eye, and then back at Sousuke. After checking it out he'd speak to the overly collected man to express his gratitude. Sousuke would not only accept the gratitude but he'd also give him a glimmer of hope for traversing Suna. However Chou would begin to explain his feelings on travelling out there and his jutsu combo for doing it.

Sousuke would digest this information and then give Chou a bit to think about. His family's fire-forged steel sounded like the perfect material to use as shields. Not only that he was thrilled for this idea and wondered how far he could go with this. "It's as if fate put us both here to meet and converse of our goals and ideals." He'd take a minute to smile and then make a handseal. Chou would then place his left palm on the ground and a burst of chakra would travel in circle in front of him. A puff of smoke would appear as a sword in a emerald sheath would appear as well. It was a curved blade, a Scimitar to be exact. The sword was light, and fast but very basic and anyone could see that much. Chou would speak in enthusiastic tone full of excitement. "Now Sousuke, I'm not gonna act like I'm some blacksmith but I do know a bad sword at least when I feel one and this blade is nothing more than some high grade steel but against armors like yours it would probably be shattered. I'm wondering do you think you could possibly forge me a blade of awesome density but light weight? I'm also wondering what it would take to get some armor? Just talking about amplification made me think what if I had some highly conductible armor and then amplified my electricity through to make magnetism and gravity stronger? Just a thought, but I think you see where I'm going."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chou had inquired about Sousuke's own thoughts about his theory of repelling forces. "I think it could be done. Gravity is a natural constant, to tamper with it in conjunction with magnetism ... could be problematic. You're using chakra to counteract a natural, now counteracting two would be even more problematic... I assume since you would need a very high level of concentration and natural chakra flow. I suppose it could be done? You would need to factor in on a person's ability to block out ... usual interferences like distracting sounds and the like to do it. I would think that a person would need a particular skill set to do this, they'd need to use the two repelling concepts in a way that comes as natural as something as ... breathing. I myself ... from time to time get distracted with small details when I try to combine lightning and fire elemental jutsu, such as the issue of flare time, temperature, and speed. Quintessentially it is all based on one's innate ability to ... make the unnatural, natural. We do this on a regular basis, but bear in mind there is certain level at which we do this at. That is to say... travelling at the speed of sound ... and then trying to travel at the speed of light while juggling seven sharp knives without blinking while on a unicycle. The two are ... unnatural but the case of the latter is by far ... more difficult to do as the mathematics aren't quite there to calculate things such as the type of movement, the speed of the individual, the knives, the risk factor of dropping a knife, or falling over on the unicycle, and the possibility of having one, two, or three knives diving into your back, neck, or spine."<i></i> Sousuke said all of this without taking a moment to inhale. The very end of his sentence came out slightly wheezy. He took the next few seconds catching his breath. He held up his hand and listened to Chou as the man pulled out a blade and explain to him about the blade not being the best in his inventory. Sousuke then signaled Chou to give him a moment. The Steward then left the room for a moment.
robo-kycloseupcopy.jpg

Chou could hear the sound of shifting gears, and clanking. After a minute, Sousuke returned except this time he was slightly different. At least slightly was the way Sousuke would have described himself. He was slightly taller now and clad in metal from head to toe. The only thing truly visible was his hair. Beneath the yellow glass lenses Chou could see Sousuke's dark eyes. "Apologies. I merely wanted to demonstrate to you the level of ... enhancement my armour has on my physical person. Do you mind?"<i></i> He pointed to the blade, and allotted Chou time enough to pass him the blade. Assuming he would of course Sousuke would do a few swings back and forth at the air. The way how he handled the blade was different as a sort of hum came from the blade as he cut the air with it. He stopped for a moment threw it up in the air, caught it. He then began to bend the blade in a way that should not be. "This steel is ... grade D. I hope you didn't pay for this, because I would take this back to the manufacturer and request a refund. Do you have a power-core for your magnetic or lightning abilities?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chou listened to Sousuke as he explained the level of concentration one would need in order to accomplish what he wanted. Chou stood standstill for a moment thinking on the words heavily. Was he just simply too rash? Lightning was as natural as breathing and being born under the earth one would assume that it was natural as well but they were not peaked. He had more improvement to do before he could call himself a master of motion. His gravity was weaker than his magnetism and it dawned on him they should be equal in terms of strength. "You present a good complication. I do not believe I have that level of concentration. I am positive Lightning to me is as easy as breathing, however Earth is not at that level. Even more so one of my elements outweighs the other. I need to have them in sync if I plan on doing this. I had not accounted for that as I figured I could simply layer the forces on top of one another creating a double barrier. It seems I have to go back to the drawing board. " He'd allow this statement to settle and then continue on about his other concerns.

Sousuke would leave the room to come back in a full suit of armor. It was weird this armor, but at the same time Sousuke seemed like he was stronger than ever inside of it. The man was a born engineer that much was obvious. From his metal rex, to his souped out armor this guy was the real deal. Chou began to hand over his blade the iron clad man. He took the blade and begin examining it like no one Chou ever knew. He made remarks about the sword being cheap and how Chou should get a refund. "Haha, it was a simple sword I bought. Maybe I should get a refund. I guess it's hard to find a good scimitar most people have katana on stock these days. However I plan on doing so much with my swords they need to be better. However Sousuke's question about a core made Chou have to scratch his head. "Um I do not. I honestly don't even know what you mean by that. Could we make one now if that would help?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
BGM: Live and Learn - Rock Symphony

Sousuke stared at Chou as if he had three heads instead of one. "Say that again. No. I'll do it on your behalf." What next occurred was something to be very different. Sousuke adopted Chou's pose. "Um I do not."<i></i> He paused and said it again. "Um I do not."<i></i> Sousuke then proceeded to pace now. Repeating the words in the same tone three more times. Sousuke stopped pacing and stared at Chou. "Why didn't I realize this any sooner. Ugh. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Kichy bring me all experimental cores." Sousuke's 'household pet' arrived with a cooler which was being shoved towards Sousuke using her nose as her arms were too weak. The Steward opened the cooler revealing a series of orbs, big and small of various colours. The Steward produced his own sword which was a simple black long sword. He balanced the blade on his index finger as he was going through the orbs. "Earth. Nope. Fire. Nope. Too big. Too small. Lightning based... but you're already innate enough in that. Water. Nope. Light. Nope. Poision. Nope. Flare. Nope. Volcano. Nope. Mist. Nope."<i></i> After going through a series of orbs Sousuke went back to retrieving the earth orb. He held it up to the light. "Power Cores. One can affix them to a weapon when you're not natural to the elemental. It's an aid to ninjutsu users, an aid to weapons as you can channel an elemental through a weapon... difficult to craft, and even difficult to make properly."<i></i> Sousuke threw Chou the earth orb. If Chou were to look in the orb he would see kanji inside for the word earth, and then said kanji would warp into the ground, and said ground would begin cracking apart like a miniature earthquake.

Sousuke flipped his ebony long sword and popped out a core from the pommel. This core was pitch black and a maelstrom of chaos bubbling inside, quite literally. "This isn't my core. I've re-purposed it. When I swing my sword at an angle, and a proper speed I can release a dark crescent. A sort of ranged attack... but the point is that it amplifies my concentration with such an elemental."<i></i> He popped the core back in. "When you said your weapon didn't have a core I was puzzled. I forgot to reconcile the fact that lightning comes easy to you, like science and math comes to me. That's why I had to ... work things out in my mind. I'm no expert at ninjutsu or genjutsu... but with a proper channel things become easier. You need to know the math and the weapon you're using it. I wouldn't recommend using a weapon like your scimitar... I would think you lack an emotional or historical bond to it. This weapon and I have a history. Not a pleasant one, but a history."<i></i> He proceeded to put the weapon away. "I'm going to need time to do this... not just a day maybe a month or two. I'll re-purpose that power core for graviton. The problem is I don't know what other element to use in conjunction to properly re-purpose it to be a true gravition elemental. Do you have any weapons that truly mean anything to you, or your family?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke had always been odd, throughout this conversation however this only made things more awkward when he proceeded to imitate Chou to the fullest. He began saying "Um I do not" over and over again and began repeating stupid over and over again. However Chou felt slightly offended because of the imitation. He mumbled under his breath "Do I really stand like that? Man I need to stiffen up." Ignoring the feminish pose he thought would look onto him as Sousuke began to call out for his robo-dinosaur to bring him "experimental cores". Sousuke then brought out his own sword and began balancing it on his finger. Chou watched as the man multi tasked going through a collection of orbs with a rainbow variety of colors. Chou simply watched as he tried to figure out what was going on.

The technological genius began to call out elements. I guess each of those orbs and their colors represent an element most likely? It was the most logical guess he could come to and pretty obvious but this was Sousuke's creation not his so who knows what it could really mean.

"Power Cores. One can affix them to a weapon when you're not natural to the elemental. It's an aid to ninjutsu users, an aid to weapons as you can channel an elemental through a weapon... difficult to craft, and even difficult to make properly."

Chou silently listened to his explanation as he held up a brown glared orb. The orb would begin snap, crackle and pop and form a mini earthquake. This was earth and hell it even gave Chou a word for it. Sousuke began explaining what a core was and how it would help. Apparently it was like an amplifier to one's own abilities. They could release energies and channel elements through them. It was almost like when someone was using ninjutsu to channel through an element on a weapon. Chou completely felt this sensation from the orb and he continued to listen interested in anything else this man had to say. Sousuke would then ask him about if he had a weapon important to him or his family. Chou simply nodded and began to answer. "No... not in our possession at the moment. You see part of the reason why we stay in Suna not only because this our home but because our history is above ground most likely destroyed by the storms or barely remaining. However my great ancestors like all of pure born Sunans were considered "First Men". I want to know more about their world and my family told me one of my ancestors a female warrior was the fiercest of our clan. She wielded a scimitar, and used water ninjutsu like a master, an elite of the shinobi world. They told me she wore light armor for protection and speed. She dismantled her opponents with ease and broke them down. See that's why i chose this weapon however I realized that to have her weapon would be an honor however it's not in our possession. Apparently old heirlooms we have are passed down and was in our clan's storage room however that is above ground and who knows what's left. That was a long time ago, but I hope to find any clues about our ancient life above ground when I make those steps out there. Sorry but that cheap imitation is about as best as I could get." Chou stopped speaking and re-positioned himself fixating upon this earth orb in his hand.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chou's reaction to Sousuke's mimicry was unfound. "No don't say that. You have reacted to my ability better than others have."<i></i> He spoke. "Most people tell me to ... to bugger off or they think that I am making fun of them. I assure you that is my intention, it is merely to attempt a broader understanding of those around me."<i></i>

The Steward was silent for a time as he listened to Chou's story. It made sense to him now why Chou wanted to make it to the surface. To retrieve this weapon. "Although you may never see it or hear it in my voice, I am deeply disturbed but moved by your desire to go to the surface to reclaim your ancestor's weaponry."<i></i> The Steward paced as he usually did. "A Sunahoshi would never agree with what I am about to say, but I am a Steward. I am bound to serve my people, my king, and in return people will aid and serve me in return. I cannot promise your clan's glory to be fully restored, but I will forge you a weapon to attempt to equal that of your ancestors. It will take me time, and I will need to repurpose an earth power core to function properly with a major inset for gravity."<i></i> The Steward stopped pacing and stood still. "If my intentions are blasphemous, tell me now and I will cease and desist in the heresy. I am prideful of my clan, and while I am not adept with an understanding of yours, I will honour their wishes as well as yours. Would you be so good as to tell me of this warrior-woman who wielded this mighty scimitar that befell the foes of old?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This man was a funny one and every back and forth response only proved this theory more. He couldn't help but feel entertained by the man. He would make the man's worries about his desire to forge know they were welcomed. "Of course I'd be honored if you forged me a weapon. It'd be awesome to have sword to amplify my own abilities.</COLOR><i></i> Chou began to search his brain for a story to tell Sousuke. There were so many but he needed one of an epic slaying. <COLOR color="#800080">". Alright I'll tell you this one about when she fought a titan apparently. Don't laugh kay?" Chou arched his back and straightened and then cleared his throat. He began to change his voice a little making it clearer and deeper.

"A long time ago, in the sands of Sunagakure there stood a clan who simply wanted to survive in peace and harmony. At the head of this clan was a woman whose name was never known. She was simply referred to as Mother. Mother was a warrior but a nurturer before all else. She cared for her clansmen as if they were her children. With Sunagakure amassing power it was only a matter of time before someone or something took notice. Apparently in those days giants or titans were more public, easier to find, they were life not legend. These titans thrived off power and that's all they wanted especially the power of the shinobi village. They began sending cyclops to raid clans who lived on the border of Sunagakure, and even went so far to attack the trade routes. They were wary of directly attacking Sunagakure and made sure no survivors lasted when they attacked borders. No evidence and crippled power would force Suna to eventually leave more and more of their borders unprotected leaving "chinks" in the armor. A good strategy that could be employed by many so it was hard to tell who did it. Plus who would suspect a titan to be a stealthy raider?"

"One day a sandstorm brewed and something mischievous moved inside of it. Upon reaching the Ikuzumi clan houses this sandstorm settled making the clan complex it's eye. That's when the cyclops emerged, three of them all armed. One had a spear, the other a large axe and the last had a heavy ball and chain. They came for destruction and roared like beast. Mother emerged while her children, her family hid behind barriers she casted. She spoke no words, she hesitated not once. As soon as she hit the field she attacked the beast putting her sword in one of their ankles. She then used her mastery of water ninjutsu and controlled it's blood making it spike through the creature impaling it from the inside. Pretty brutal and skillful for a small woman compared to the cyclops. One of them lashed at her with it's ball and chain. Apparently that's the reason for the large crater in the center of complex above ground. That's where the creature struck her, and where she dodged it's attack.

Chou chuckled a little to himself realizing how insane this must have sounded. This was just stories he was told but in a world where people controlled elements whose to say this wasn't true. He coughed clearing his throat and continuing his story. "Mother then cut the ball and chain using her water ninjutsu, and then created wood jutsu from the very sands. It was amazing seeing her create a desert tree, a tree of sand and wood. She bursted the jutsu and impaled the creature's arm, and in an instant she curved it to go through it's chest pulling the heart with it. She simply looked at the third one who was now "cowering". They said Mother's gaze after she fought was the scariest thing about her. She was cold, quiet, and calculate when in the battlefield. To fight her was to fight a god shinobi. Or so my people say at least heh. Anyways Mother gazed at this creature, and it began to back away into the storms when mother decided that would not be enough. She created giant arms out of her water ninjutsu and grabbed the spear of the first cyclops she killed and chucked it at the retreating one's eye. It hit and the creature was blinded. The cyclops blinded ran to wherever it was hiding. Mother followed and was not seen for a full month. During that month people faltered letting their faith diminish in Mother as she didn't even send back a messenger bird. They missed her bronzed skin, her snow white hair, her golden eyes, all of it was missed. Out of fear and worry they began praying to the Suna sands to bring her back safetly. When this month ended a tan woman with white hair appeared at the clan gates. She was scarred, bloody, and her scimitar was cracked. She had four ropes on her back as she pushed through the gates. This woman was Mother and people surrouned her to aid her. Upon closer inspection they saw these ropes were hooked to skin and it was like she was dragging something. Someone followed these gigantic ropes and when they reached the end they saw a head of a creature, with tusks, and a semi human face. It's head was the size of four cyclops heads, it had red eyes still open as if it's death was unexpected. Mother gave this creature no respect not even closing it's eyelids and that's where the account of her battle ends."

Chou exhaled a large breath and began tapping his chin. "Well what do you think? Completely crazy right? It's hard to believe this story but they swear in our clan vault we have ornaments and the head of the titan dipped in bronze as it was not worth gold. Sometimes I think my clan is just extremely creative but as a child these stories stick. They make you empowered and inspired to work hard like Mother. Although logically speaking do these creatures even exist? If they did maybe it could explain the sandstorms out of control now? So many things that pop into my head when I hear these stories but at the end of the day I'm here not out there. I don't know if I could even track it all down." He drifted his eyes back to the telescope in hopes of figuring out the truth one day.

[Sorry I been away working and life. I have the next two days off]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke nodded his head. His mind went to work trying to figure out what sort of blade to make for Chou. He was taking into account many a thing, Chou's size for the most part. Before he could get to work, Chou had mentioned a story. The Steward blinked and stopped his mental calculations. "Why would I laugh?"<i></i> He asked. Each clan had their own sort of legendary tales. "A titan? Do tell."<i></i> Chou's voice changed, which told Sousuke that this tale was going to be something extraordinary. He sat down cross legged and listened intently to the story Chou told him of this warrior woman of his clan.

It was a long story, one that resembled one that his parents would tell him when he was a child. The Steward sat attentively and listened. He nodded his head and did his best to picture these legendary creatures of one eyed and great size. It wasn't difficult for him to picture such creatures. The Steward wondered if Mother had a real name. Perhaps she was an avatar of Mother Suna? No. She couldn't be, as Mother Suna was less of a warrior woman and more of a sort of priestly figure. At least that was his understanding of her. When Chou had finished his tale the Steward leaned forward. He was expecting more, but nothing else continued the narrative. "Mother."<i></i> He spoke enunciating the word. He thought of the Lady Azame as well, since she too was a sort of warrior woman. "What an extraordinary and excellent story. I think that ... I think that this story is more than just mere myth. My own mother is the descendant of a long line of Demon Hunters and Exorcists. My father is the descendant of a long line of great puppeteers. Both told me stories of their ancestors like you just have. It makes me think that they were all peers of each other ... your Mother. My namesakes Takahashi Sousuke the Red Steel and Takahashi Sousuke the Stringweaver. Both were men who had extraordinary puppets. The RedSteel once had a puppet called the Yasiir Knight who battled with the One King to vanquish Fuujin and Homura. On my mother's side there was Masashi Serra who once sealed a great scorpion demon into a crystal and then crushed it."<i></i> The Steward stood up and paced. "As I said I cannot help but think they would be peers of each other. Mother, Sousuke the Red Steel, and Masashi Serra. Perhaps we are the next generation and that we were bound to meet as they perhaps had?"<i></i>

"Alas. I must get to work, and begin forging your weapon. It will take me time, and if I must, I will need to forge you a power core."<i></i> The Steward thought for a moment. "Before I leave, can you give me a single word to describe a major characteristic of the weapon of Mother? I will do my utmost to replicate that word in my work."<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back