Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Struggle for Humanity [Semi-Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[Requesting 1 Med-Nin/Spiritualist and Ishikawa Zaku/other Titan Corp member]

The doors burst open to the Aesculapium as Akatora Shin rushed in, drenched head to toe in blood with skin and entrails draped over him like a sadistic over-sized coat. His blood red eyes were wide with horror as he rushed up to the front desk, stumbling over the organs he bore.

"I need help!" he told the receptionist, the putrid stench of regurgitated flesh bombarding them as he spoke. "I'm possessed by something evil!"

Fool. Do you really believe you can survive without me?

You made me kill my parents. You made me attack Tensai and disrupt Shinrya-sensei's class. You made me eat another student. I think I'd be fool if I didn't try to get rid of you!

Funny . . . you remind me of my last host. Blaming me for all of his atrocities.

Shin pounded on the desk as he collapsed to his knees, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"GET HIM OUT OF ME!"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Sir, we've had rejection in subject 001. The subject has reacted violently and... deaths have occurred." said a meek female. She was obviously disturbed by what exactly had happened and didn't want to go into detail.

Across the room, Yoichi's head lifted from his pillow with a glare and then flopped back down. He sighed and then rolled out of bed, uncaring of the state he was in in front of the woman. It wasn't anything crazy, but some girls freaked over seeing boxers."I hate phase 1's. Where is he now?" he questioned.

"Our best guess is on the way to the hospital. Which might be problematic..."

"That it would be. I'll see to this personally. Should our friend have broken the bindings, I'll be the only one to pacify it anyway."

Minutes later, Yoichi arrived at the hospital and just followed the trail of blood and entrails that Shin was leaving in his wake. He appeared collapsed in front of the desk for unknown causes. But Yoichi's attuned eye to the matter of the arcane detected nothing signifying that creature they had put in the boy had taken over. Slowly, the eerie man shifted over to him, taking careful step to avoid stepping on the reeking guts that lay about. Looking about, there were several people watching but no med-nin seemed to have arrived yet. "Interesting." he muttered and then looked at Shin. He carefully reached a hand to cup his burning cheek. "Honglath dosstan." he spoke, two words meant to bring ease to the soul. As an investment, Yoichi needed to treat him differently than most. That being said, a hospital was a horrible place for him to be right now. There would surely be an investigation of some kind.

Reaching down, now ignoring the bloody mess the boy was laying in Yoichi picked him up and began to leave the hospital, hoping that no one would follow and that the conscious young man wouldn't put up much of a fuss.

[ICly picking Shin up and taking him out of the hospital. En route to undetermined location as of now]

Meanwhile, Gekido had a sandwhich.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
If you won't listen to me, then perhaps you'll listen to him.

What do you mean?

But before he received an answer regarding the demon's cryptic message, the mysterious man cupped his cheek and muttered a few unintelligible words, pacifying both Zansatsu and Shin.

"Who are you?" he mumbled as the man scooped him up and carried him out of the hospital. "Where are you taking me?"

Oh you'll see; you'll see."

[en route]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Note - I'm note actually entering the thread or following, but roleplaying the following as a way to record what it is that Kushin is aware of.]

Excuse me! She called, a frown on her face as she watched someone carry a child out. Yet her cry went unheeded. Perhaps he was the boys father, but the boy didn't seem to know the man... at the same time he'd not cried out for help either.

Perhaps it was best for her not to get involved, she didn't know enough about the situation anyway. Yet there was something she should do.

Heading down the corridor she knocked on Kushin's door, when allowed in she seemed troubled and yet Kushin didn't seem to either care or notice.

What is it? The "can't you see I'm busy" went unsaid verbally but clearly lingered in the air.

I'm sorry sir, a boy was carried away from reception by someone he didn't enter with. I... didn't know what to do.

Kushin frowned in thought before giving her directions Go get the recording and bring it to me. I'll review it and will decide on the best course of action.

She left to get the tape, a tape which as Kushin watched he was heard yelling something unintelligible. What was able to be translated was the pure rage which laced the sound.

[Topic entered/left. The happenings of Kushin finding out would have been too long after Shin and NPC left the Hospital and so wouldn't be easily trackable, thus this should be all that I need to post..]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Somewhere safe, believe me, somewhere safe." he explained, continuing the walk towards his destination.

In a few minutes they had entered an apartment that smelled of cleaning supplies; an ill omen for anyone working homicide in law enforcement. But this young man shouldn't have been well versed in the prosecution of regular criminals to put two and two together. It was a small flat: kitchen, living, and person quarters. But there was a lack of... homie-ness. It did not feel lived in.

But that wasn't what mattered. Now the pair of bodies, and trio of souls, were moving into the living room which seem to be surrounded in a unusual amount of black candles. On the ground was a seal in wax. Yoichi placed Shin in the middle and then backed away, bringing a hand to his forehead. "Zansatsu, why must you be so difficult. We brought you back from the beyond in exchange for your help."

pm for edits

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin's eyes widened at the mention of Zansatsu.

"Y-you . . . you know about him?"

Zansatsu's laughter reverberated though the boy's soul, sending shivers crawling along his spine.

Of course he knows about me! Who do you think sealed me inside of you?

You mean . . .

Indeed.

If his soul itself had not been placated before arriving, he would have screamed and lunged himself at Yoichi. Instead, he looked towards the man with a solemn expression crossing his features.

"You did this to me . . . you ruined my life . . . why though?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Ruined your life?" questioned Yoichi. He smiled, and perhaps even huffed a little in humor. "I'm not so sure what he has told you, but we only provided you power. It was you who ruined your own life." commented the director of the paranormal division.

"Zansatsu, as troublesome as he is, has literally no way of making you do anything. We've made sure of that when we sealed him inside of you. All your actions were of your own doing. Unless we made a mistake, and we don't, there is no way for him to actually ruin your life. Ergo, it's all your fault." he explained, sighing as he often did in these situations. They were troublesome, and would be a whole lot easier if he could just kill the boy and try again. But Masahiro liked the scientific method. And observing this child had become a priority since the demon's rebellion.

"But, not all is lost young man. Your life still has value. The government won't do anything legal against you except perhaps give you a warning, pat you on the head, and send you on your way to die on the front lines. Such is the life of a shinobi." smiled the mysterious man. "Unless you learn to control Zansatsu, then you'll be a liability they wish to get rid of."

Of course, until he learned to control the demon, Shin was a liability to the company as well. But as far as Yoichi knew, the sealing was undocumented and confidential as it could be made to be.

Hopefully, Shin would learn to harness his power, and then Yoichi would swoop in and pull him into the shadows of the paranormal division.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"All . . . my . . . fault?" Shin repeated as he chuckled at his own unusually tranquil behavior and speech. "So . . . you put a demon . . . inside of me . . . without telling me . . . and it's all my fault?"

The boy collapsed onto his rear in the middle of the seal, laughing at that one notion, his rage and sorrow subdued thanks to Yoichi's mantra.

"Tell me . . . have you ever heard of subliminal messages?" he asked the man. "Well, imagine if ya could, one of those except ya can't tell the difference between your own original thoughts and the suggestion implanted in your head."

He tapped his finger on his head to emphasize his point.

"Now imagine a lot of those, too many to even count, all screwing with a child's life as he lives it."

Shin laid back, sprawled over the seal as he continued laughing.

"That is how you ruined my life. Even though this . . . this . . . Leech . . . has only revealed himself to me recently, I finally feel in control because I can finally be rid of the problem."

He sat up and looked at the man who had abducted him, smirking.

"I take it you have different plans though, right?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His laughter was obnoxious, and annoying. Yoichi just looked at him him a apathetic stare while he talked. The fact the boy thought his words would have affect on his feelings was amusing. This man puts demon into children in the name of religion. No way he was particularly sane himself.

Pulling out a tape recorder from his pocket, he clicked record and spoke."Subject appears to be mentally deficient to handle the gift we gave him. We need to change the mental observation standards to be more stringent." he finished, clicked the stop button and then looked to Shin with a smirk.

"I'm not so sure I want you anymore. You've proven to be a waste of assets. I had faith that you would be able to overcome, but I was wrong." he said, trying a psychology technique. For a boy who was outcast like this, it was possible that he was seeking some kind recognition. Yoichi didn't know how he was doing in the ninja corp, but people usually didn't like Jinchuuriki. "So! If you would be so kind and return Zansatsu when you have him taken out, I would appreciate it. I'm sure the demon would enjoy being in a much stronger shinobi anyway." concluded Yoichi with a small smile.

Motioning for the door, he signaled that if Shin wanted to leave he could. It wouldn't be any matter really, there were always more subjects.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the time difference in Kushin knowing of Shin's being stolen away it didn't seem to matter as Kushin single mindedly humted down the location.

An explosion announced his arrival and screams of the dying told of his approach.

Shin was alone with whoever he was alone with, but only time would tell for how long for. Kushin was on a war path, which meant people wefe dying, and in all honesty Kushin didn't give fuck. His kid was taken... tbat was all that mattered to him. Death was inevktable. Life was unlikely.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin simply shook his head with a sigh as Yoichi stated his insulting yet relatively accurate observations. After all, the boy was neither strong mentally nor physically. Only his emotions had a dormant power in them, and since Zansatsu had been their catalyst, Shin had no real control over them.

"I won't lie," he began, his soul still placated. "I am weak. If I was stronger, I wouldn't be here right now, listening to you insult me as I struggle to reign in the demon you put into me. But one day, I will be strong enough to control Zansatsu. And when I do, you and whoever you work for will pay for this 'gift' you've given me."

Shin rose to his feet and headed towards the door, stopping to raise his own hand to his cheek and whispering the same phrase Yoichi had uttered before abducting him.

"Honglath dosstan."

He then turned to face Yoichi once more.

"I should thank you though: I have never been able to think with such clarity before now."

And then he left the apartment and returned home to the Isaki residence.

[Topic Left unless Stopped]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"When that day comes, I'll be there to welcome you with open arms..." Yoichi said smiling, after Shin had left."The day you are strong enough to control him is the day you realize he is a gift." concluded the man, soon stepping into one of the several seals on the floor within the apartment. With closed eyes he focus his arcane power, the seal lighting up around him. And in a small flash of light, Yoichi had disappeared, warping back to his personal home.

[Topic Left]
[The seal in mentioned is powered not by chakra, but by dark magic. Yoichi is a sorcerer]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back