Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Study]Mastering Languages Long Forgotten

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ancient Vulgar Kumo - Study Notes said:
The scrolls lay spread out over the table, each one crammed with text. The parchment was old, and though it was well preserved, it was obvious that the unyielding power of time also had the scrolls in its grasp. Then again, there was nothing on earth able to withstand the adamant power of time. It was an unrelenting opponent, which could even bare its fangs at the most sturdiest of mountains and win. Time, however, wasn't what the young boy was studying, though it might be related, as the subject which demanded his attention and concentration at this point was a language which has its foundations years in the past.

Though the exact origins were unknown to him, and undoubtedly many others, Natsu didn’t doubt even in the slightest that this was something even the grandfather of his grandfather’s father had studied at a certain point. Perhaps even the grandfather of that man. Whichever the case, the scrolls were of great value, and it had cost his father a lot of convincing for them to be loaned out to the young boy. Normally, only the children who had proven themselves worthy by achieving the rank of Genin were taught this. As a sign of some sorts that they were now becoming adults, and were introduced in the more obscure aspects of their village’s history. The fact that this 7-year old boy, who had not even been enrolled into the Ninja Academy, and never would be if his father got his way, was allowed to study it was an exception, to say the least.

Perhaps mostly due to it being unheard of that a child could have the potential to learn something as complex as the language at the age of 7. Of course, there were several rules imposed upon him and his father. If Natsu would attempt to copy it for anything besides studying purposes, the scrolls would immediately be seized, and he and his family would face harsh punishments. Those included stripping his parents off their job, denying any and all access to the Library and taking away the right to join the Ninja Academy, amongst others. To make sure of this, he could only have access to them in a special classroom where he’d be supervised by a Chunin-ranked ANBU at all times, not that it mattered too much to the boy; as long as he could study and make his father proud, he’d be content with whatever he was assigned to.

It proved to be quite the challenge however, even for the boy who was often called a genius by his tutors and family alike. And though the supervising ANBU was astounded by the speed at which Natsu gained control over the language, the boy wasn’t satisfied. Was he an overachiever? Not a single doubt about that. Then again, being pushed to the limits to prove his worth to his father everyday could cause worse things. The word he had learned first had been “Ο πατέρας”, meaning “Father”. The amount of joy that had filled Natsu when his father praised him for that had been enough to push him to keep on going back to the scrolls, and it didn’t take long for him to learn the basics. However, no matter how impressive it might’ve seemed to others, the limited knowledge irked Natsu beyond comparison.

“Ο περήφανος πατέρας ?”, meaning “Father proud?” sounded too rudimentary in the young boy’s ears. How much longer would it take him before he could form sentences which actually would make his father proud? How long before he would be able to say “My father is very proud of me!” and actually truly deserve that recognition? The months spent on the basics flew by, but Natsu wouldn’t give up before he had crammed every last bit of knowledge about the enchanting language in his head.

The young boy’s aptitude for learning the ancient language had piqued a certain level of interest by his private tutors. Though the young boy would refuse to acknowledge it whenever they would try and start to talk about his seemingly innate ability at speaking the language, it was true he had advanced further and further. His level of skill now rivaled the Chunin who had kept a watchful eye during each of Natsu’s training sessions. The young boy, having reached the age of 8 just 2 weeks ago, had been glad to have had him as his babysitter as if it were, despite their cold attitude towards each other in the beginning. The same counted for the Chunin.

Though the first few weeks the task of keeping an eye on a brat not even half his age hadn’t quite been what he had expected from a B-Rank mission, it had quickly proven rather interesting for the both of them. As Natsu grew a rapidly increasing skill in speaking the enhancing language labeled as Vulgar Kumo, the conversations between the two of them had shifted from a “Hello” and “Goodbye” to full blown discussions about how to pronounce a word, or the correct grammatical structure of a sentence. “Κολλάει το μανδύα γύρω από μια καρέκλα”. The young boy said, pointing at the cloak which had been thrown carelessly over a chair. “That was good. Watch your pronunciation though, the stress should be most dramatically realized on focused or accented words. So in this case it’d have to be “η καρέκλα”, not “μια καρέκλα”

Natsu nodded; glad his mistake was pointed out. That was another thing that had changed over the course of their time together. Where he first had been rather upset if the boy tried to correct him, he now gladly accepted his help. Then again, when Moki had done so, his voice and attitude had always been dripping with arrogance. Even now, the younger of the two could hear his voice filled with a sense of superiority. It had been the main cause of why he didn’t quite regard the ANBU as a friend. Sure, the boy had helped him, and even shown a surprising intellect behind that air of arrogance he seemed to permanently cloak himself with. “Thank you, Moki-senpai. I should be going however, or mother will get worried. Shall I see you tomorrow?” Natsu asked, placing their latest study material back in the vault.

As he turned around, he saw his study companion surprisingly shake his head and, to further add to his surprise, saw a sad smile on his face. “I’m afraid not, Natsu-san. I have been assigned another mission, and I’ll have to leave Kumogakure to complete it. I have no idea how long it will take. However, I assure you I see to it you’ll get a decent replacement for me. Someone who has mastered Vulgar Kumo in its entire form.” Gobsmacked, Natsu looked at Moki, eyes filled with unbelief. “But.. Why? I mean, sure, you aren’t the best teacher, as I’m almost on par with you now, but do you really have to leave?” The boy wasn’t sure why, but the sudden news saddened him somewhat, and he was reluctant to have another fill Moki’s place. Had he appreciated the arrogant boy’s presence more then he realized?

“Natsu-san, I am a Shinobi of Kumogakure, much rather than a teacher, even if you’ve seen me only in that regard.” The ANBU said, his voice showing a mixture of his laugh by the kid’s remark, as well as his own sadness. He for one hadn’t expected to feel sorry to leave. Nonetheless, the boy would only be able to improve from here on out, with a teacher more experienced than he was. “Well then, study hard, and I’m certain our paths will cross again someday. I hope you’ll be able to surprise me with your talent again then." “Μελέτη σκληρό Natsu και από τη θέληση των Raiden θα δούμε εφαρμογών όπως ισούται με αρκετά σύντομα” . With that, a last smile flashed across his face, before he formed a complex combination of hand seals and disappeared from sight.

Natsu dropped back into his seat, curling together in a ball, a sob escaped from his mouth. Another followed soon after, and before he knew, the boy was crying. Sure, he hadn’t become friends with Moki, but the sudden departure of his teacher struck him deep either way. It wasn’t until his mother came pick him up, worried where he was staying, that he snapped out of it. Before leaving the classroom, he quickly looked up the meaning of Moki’s departure words. A smile found its way onto his face again, and he muttered a promise to live up to the last words of the ANBU he wouldn’t encounter for quite some time. Now he’d study not only to make his father proud, but also his companion, his first friend, perhaps? Yes, Moki deserved that, and Natsu would not let his words go to waste.

The scrolls which usually were littered around Natsu's room, handling a wide variety of topics, were neatly ordered and placed along the bookcase for once. His desk which usually had to bear the weight of several thick textbooks, writing material and reports on the research he had done, was void of any and all mess for once. So was the chair which had been used for so long, the imprints of Natsu's behind probably would never disappear from. The reason for this unusually orderly state his room was in, no doubt lay in the fact that the boy's study place had been moved towards the library. His newly appointed trainer and observer had asked for but 1 piece of literature for his next stage of mastering the language, yet it was all it had taken to force the boy out of his natural study environment.

When he had requested for it to be sent to their place, so he could study it in all ease, the response of the librarians had been very clear. One of them had almost even fainted, so ridiculous was his request apparently. Not that it made any sense to the young boy. Every visitor in Kumogakure was allowed to learn its ancient tongue. And even then, with only a grammar book, even one as detailed as the one he would be using from now on, they'd still lack the necessary vocabulary to form meaningful sentences, let alone knowing how to pronounce the words. The librarians had been adamant in their denial of his request however, and so he had moved to the chambers of the library dedicated to studying purposes.

The thick book, at least 600 pages detailing the various grammar rules and pointing out every single finesse one might have to use, lay before him. As he flipped over another page, the 142nd since he had started that morning, a person entered the chamber as well. He was too absorbed in his reading to notice however. "My, my, diligently studying, even without your tutor present." The words surprised Natsu, not having heard the man approach. He looked at the newcomer questioningly, though he couldn't help but think he looked somewhat familiar. "My name is Hameru Takai, and I will be your new teacher, Natsu-san. After all, my little nephew did commend you, and I can see why. Only nine and a half years old, yet already mastering the ancient tongue to such a degree? Most impressive."

The praise quickly caused a blush appear on Natsu's face. If the man spoke true, Moki had been praising him quite a bit, which made the young boy feel honored even if he'd never admit it. "And seeing as you didn't waste any time either, I'd say you are most certainly dedicated enough to finish the education. Perfect." Despite his flood of words, the man seemed unfazed by Natsu's lack of any response so far yet. "I'll be taking a different approach than most tutors however, though I must admit I'm unfamiliar with Moki's. I never saw much of a teacher in him either way, truth to be told." A pondering look came over the man's face, while the young boy still was trying to process the stream of words without drowning in it.

"You will be studying the grammar by yourself, the book you've taken such great interest in providing you with everything you need to know about it. I'll be providing you with the necessary vocabulary lists myself. I expect you to study those things by yourself though, as we'll spend our time simply talking. Furthermore I expect a written report every other day to make sure you also have full control of the spelling. This way, I'll also immediately notice whether or not you spent enough time on the self-studying parts." All Natsu could do was nod. The man obviously knew how to approach such matters far better than he did, so why even bother protesting? "Well then, I'd like to start with a simple conversation to test your current level. How about you tell me about your last birthday? In the Ancient tongue, of course."

And so Natsu started the last stage of mastering the Vulgar form of Ancient Kumo. As days turned into weeks, which in their turn shifted to months, Natsu's ability steadily grew right along. Where they had first met daily in the library talking about the most obscure of things, ranging from birthday parties to his favorite dishes to secretly making fun of the librarians, those meetings and their subjects had changed with time as well. By now, they'd meet each other thrice a week in the Kumo Academy, discussing things of a whole other level. Just last week they had partaken in a heated discussion about whether or not the compound referred to in literature as 'cyclopentanepentone pentahydrate' actually was decahydroxycyclopentane or not. Yeah, how's that for a ten year old? Though the names had not been translated, for sanity's sake, of course.

Today however, they were handling the many uses of chakra. While his mother actually encouraged the boy in gathering as much knowledge about the lifestyle and techniques of Kumogakure's Shinobi, so he could aim becoming one himself one day, his father greatly disapproved of this. He'd much rather see the boy put his potential to use, and bring honor to the name of Do by becoming a much respected diplomat or something of the kind. "Ένα από τα πιο κρίσιμα δεξιότητες διαθέτει ένα Shinobi ελέγχει Chakra. Εφαρμογής της με τον σωστό τρόπο, ή πλάθεται να καλύπτει μια συγκεκριμένη ανάγκη να φέρετε μπρος καταπληκτικά αποτελέσματα. Δίνεται ένα επαρκές ποσό της πρακτικής, φυσικά."

The boy thought about it for a moment, before responding. "Στη συνέχεια Chakra πλάθεται δεν είναι μόνον η βάση για τεχνικές όπως το δέντρο αναρρίχηση και το νερό περπατώντας κατάρτισης, αλλά κάθε μορφή Jutsu?" His tutor nodded in confirmation. "Πράγματι είναι. Ακόμη Taijutsu έχει ρίζες της στο Chakra ελέγχου. Αυτό περισσότερο από απλώς αιώρησης σας άκρα γύρω. Μια ενισχυμένη από Chakra οπών έχει μια πολύ πιο καταστροφικά αποτελέσματα." All of this new to Natsu who, even though he had been practicing some Jutsu with his mother, had little knowledge in these things. He'd see if he could sneak in some literature about it without his father noticing.

A question floated to the surface of his mind however, and he inquired Takai about it. "Î Μετά από αυτή την νοοτροπία, θα μπορούσε να ισχύει μόνο Chakra για τη φωνή του? Για παράδειγμα, καθιστά ήχου δυνατότερα από πλάθεται το Chakra κατά το σωστό Tenketsu?" Once more, Takai nodded affirmative. "Με τρόπο τέτοια τεχνική πρέπει να είναι δυνατόν, ναι. Ωστόσο, υπάρχουν ορισμένες γλώσσες που δεν απαιτούν τσάκρα για να έχουν μια πιο κατευθύνεται aura τους. Ένας από αυτούς θα Kumogakurian κλασικό." Natsu's curiosity was skyrocketing at this point, the talk about a more advanced version of the language he had been spending more than three years on, despite being a so called prodigy, most certainly piqued his interest. His tutor went on however, making the student more amazed by the second. "Μυστικά του είναι πολύ καλά κρυμμένες ωστόσο. Μόνο Shinobi του Jonin βαθμού μπορεί να επιχειρήσει μελέτες, και μόνο μετά το Raikage έδωσε την έγκριση."

Natsu, deeply impressed by the language from what his tutor had just told him, just had to know more. "Το ξέρεις αυτό?" A soft laugh escaped Takai's lips, before confirming the boy's suspicion by uttering a single word in the Classic tongue. "Γνώση" Immediately, Natsu was burning to know what his tutor had said, yet the man continued, in the Vulgar tongue again. "Ωστόσο, όπως σας είπα, πρέπει να έχει επιτευχθεί η κατάταξη των Jonin τουλάχιστον. Σας πιστεύω ότι μπορεί μια ημέρα reach που ιεραρχούν, Natsu. Και είμαι σίγουρος ότι ακόμα και το κλασικό Tongue θα κατέχει δεν μυστικά για εσάς μέχρι το τέλος της κατάρτισης σας."

Translation notes said:
In chronological order:
  • Father
  • Father Proud?
  • The cloak is hanging on a chair.
  • The cloack is hanging on that chair.
  • Study hard, Natsu, and by Raiden's will we shall soon see eachother again as equals.
  • One of the most crucial skills a Shinobi posses is controlling Chakra. Applying it in the right manner, or molding it to suit a particular need can bring forth amazing results. Given a sufficient amount of practice, of course.
  • Then Chakra Molding is not only the basis for techniques such as the tree climbing and water walking training, but every form of Jutsu?
  • Indeed it is. Even Taijutsu has its roots in Chakra Control. It is more than just swinging your limbs around. A punch enhanced by Chakra has a much more devastating effect.
  • Following that mindset, could only apply Chakra to his voice? For example, make it sound louder by molding the Chakra at the correct Tenketsu?
  • In a way such technique should be possible, yes. However there are certain languages that do not require Chakra to have a more commanding aura to them. One of those would be Classic Kumogakurian.
  • It's secrets are very well hidden however. Only Shinobi of the Jonin rank may attempt studies, and only after the Raikage has given his approval.
  • Do you know it?
  • Knowledge
  • However, as I have told you, one needs to have attained the rank of Jonin at the very least. I believe you may one day reach that rank, Natsu. And I'm certain even the Classic Tongue will hold no secrets for you by the end of your training.

[Word Count: 2.595]
[OoC: So yeah, kinda went overkill on the Word Count requirements in the new System.. Shoot me. ;X]
[Note: Any edits are grammar/spelling fixes, no story changes.]

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ancient Classical Kumo - Study Notes said:
Hidden away in a damp, cold room of the library, Natsu sighed as he leaned back into his chair. He had been reading the same scroll for over an hour now. Or rather, staring at the words trying to register their meaning. It wasn't that he couldn't understand the letters and symbols, or that the wording was too complex. His attention simply was elsewhere. His Sennin in the Narakka mines, along with a Med-Nin and twice over ex-companion. The death of Haninozuka which could still quite well spark a war. If one believed everything would calm down with the trial, if it could be called that, they might want to rethink that. After all, there was no way some bold Cloud-Nin would resist the temptation to go play hero and save him. Which was all fine and dandy, and maybe he would've joined them.. If it weren't for the fact that he'd be too busy cleaning up the mess.

That was one of the main reasons he had accelerated his studies in Classic Kumogakurian. Ever since he had gotten the permission from Hayata Shin himself he had started, yet with his promotion and out-of-village missions, not much time had been free to study the old scrolls. Several months had passed now, and his comprehension had advanced quite a bit. He accredited the fact that the Vulgar was still so fresh in his mind for that. He couldn't imagine trying to make sense of this variant without having full mastery over its Vulgar nephew. However, with the aforementioned arrests and a painful lack of previous cases in the normal tongue, Natsu had resorted to consulting these older texts.

"Are you finished, Mister Do?" Came a snappy voice behind him. Biting his lips, it was all Natsu could do to prevent a loud groan from escaping his mouth. "I'm afraid I'll have need of the scroll for a bit longer, Karako-san. And please, I've been coming here for so long now, surely there's no need for the formality?" He asked, replying as calm and friendly as he could. The woman behind him was one of the main librarians, and a very strict one at that. She could spot the slightest crumble of food on your clothes from a mile away, and her hearing was sharper than that of a cat. Truly a menacing combination.

Natsu had once been her favorite pupil, back when he was young and had spent his time here studying the Vulgar variant. Back when Hameru Moki's cousin Takai had been instructing him. The woman had often helped him when he was bent over the scrolls by himself, trying to stay way past visiting hours. However, once he had graduated to Genin, his time in the grand Bibliotheca Conscientiae had steadily diminished. Out of the eye, out of the heart. Or so Natsu figured, as the woman had barely acknowledged him thus far. Was it because he had become a Shinobi and killed people, causing her to fear him? Because he had garnered enough attention from the Raikage to receive permission to study, causing her to feel jealous of him? Or was it simply because he had grown even more addicted to donuts, and she hated the snack?

The Chunin turned acting Sennin would likely never know. After all, even in this vast sea of knowledge with all its books and scrolls not a single one could explain the heart of a woman. And he certainly didn't have a clue to even begin with. Natsu had once heard a wise, albeit slightly drunk man, claim 'Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.'. And truth be told, when it came to women, regardless of how many languages he could speak or quotes he could recite, Natsu did feel very stupid. So it was likely a very true statement if completely off-topic. We're here to learn languages and quotes after all!

"Very well then, Natsu-san." Came the unexpected reply, followed by a tired sigh. It was clear that the woman was tired after a long day and perhaps more hidden issues. Normally he'd pry. After all, secrets were the most valuable coin a Spymaster could possess. Not now though. For whatever reason he didn't feel like it. "You have been sitting here awfully long though, and it seems you're not advancing at all.. What are you looking for anyway? Ever since around the time that trial started you've been coming here non-stop. Shouldn't you be helping out your fellow Shinobi?" Natsu smiled, though it wasn't a joyous one. It was true he should be more available to his subordinates. He was acting Sennin now after all. He'd have to return to the Torre soon. Back to mission reports and the likes which were even less likely to hold his attention.

"You're right Karako-san. When aren't you, huh? However, I need to figure this out. If I had just one previous trial I could base myself on, or an old agreement between the countries, or.." He trailed off, sinking his head in his hands to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes. Besides him, he could hear the librarian shuffling, and as he looked up he could see her walking off. Well, so much for help I guess.. The boy thought sadly, as he tried once more to focus on the scroll. It was a useless text really, detailing how a lord had bought himself free from various trials, only to end up without land and home, yet noble in name still. It was curious and interesting how the old justice system, perhaps current as well?, could work. Just as curious as pointless to his current situation. There was no way the Serene Kingdom would settle for a few million Yen. It had been their King after all.

Rolling the parchment back up so he could place it back into its case, the sound of rapid footsteps announced the return of Karako-san. Looking up, he could see her slightly out of breath and holding several more scrolls. Dumping them on the table, she smiled softly. "I know you're tired, but these may be more helpful to find whatever answer you're hoping to stumble upon. Come return them to my chambers when you're done. I'll take care of returning them to their cases. And then I know when I can get some sleep myself." And with that, she stuck out her tongue and made off before he could even thank her. He was too surprised to do so anyway, quite surprised by how uncharacteristically she was acting. Either this writer didn't try hard enough to write a rational character or the woman had remembered their good old times together.

Natsu didn't care about that, immediately opening the scrolls. Seeing Karako so pumped and excited, he himself felt quite a bit more motivated too. Skimming through the text, it seemed all of the material spoke about the same trial, written by various witnesses talking about the strange spectacle. The criminal, a Shinobi who had murdered several high-ranking officials, had been sentenced to death and executed to on the spot. However, this had happened six times over. None of the kills had been a clone, and each time there were several indicators that this was indeed the same man. From speech patterns, to memory and killing methods. He had looked slightly different each time, to be sure, but the fact that a man could survive his execution five times meant that it wasn't a coincidence.

"Ένα μυαλό, έξι όργανα." Natsu scribbled something down. "Τα μάτια της θείας αθανασίας." Another scrawl. "Το φασκόμηλο της εκδίκησης." The Chunin kept on noting, until he had written the keywords from each scroll with a seeming relevance down. And immediately dove back into the library. He had read about this, he could vaguely remember it. Back then, it had only been a word or two. He had still been studying the Vulgar variant but had been able to sneak a peek into a scroll with Classic Kumo. Now however, he'd be able to understand it all, surely. As he rushed down the aisles, flashing his id each time a librarian called out to him, he began rummaging through the collection.

"Shinobi γεννήθηκε με μια ισχυρή συγγένεια με κάθε στοιχείο στον κόσμο.. Αυτά τα ταλαντούχα άτομα ως ενσάρκωση του οι θεοί οι ίδιοι.. Η απόλυτη Doujutsu, τόσο σπάνιο, ότι είναι rumored να είναι απλά ένας μύθος.. Εξωτερική διαδρομή άγαλμα.. Κάθε σώμα ή Διαδρομή μοιράζεται το ίδιο συνείδησης, και να αντιλαμβάνεται τι οι άλλοι κάνουν.. Φασκόμηλο έξι διαδρομές. " Natsu muttered as he read the text, growing more and more certain about the curious individuals' power. Gripping the scroll, he slunk down on a nearby chair, to carefully read it through. It'd likely not help Masao or Kitsune. After all, they were no Sages, surely? If that was the case, he was quite certain six Masaos would cause quite a ruckus. Too much of a ruckus perhaps. And he wouldn't need to shove so much administrative work to his Spymaster.

But this scroll held knowledge.. Powerful knowledge. It detailed not only the capabilities of the Sages, but how to gain their power. Power that was most very interesting. Power he wanted. It was curious to Natsu. Usually his thirst limited itself to knowledge. After all, such could grant him power beyond simply Jutsu or physical strength. But this.. Controlling multiple bodies, eyes that granted insight beyond even the Sharingan's capabilities.. Why was he not born with such eyes? Sure, he could pop out his skeleton if he felt like it, but that was nothing compared to this near divine power.. Natsu sighed, as he rolled the parchment back up. At least he knew now about the existence of the power, and could consult the Hospital about it. Surely there were individuals there who knew about the Rikudo Sennin, and perhaps the eyes.

As he placed the scroll back on the table however, it rolled off, an unseen bump preventing from laying still. As it fell down to the ground, Natsu managed to intercept it just before it crashed to the ground, upsetting all of the librarians. They were very touchy when it came to their scrolls. A paper slipped out however, surprising Natsu even more. How had it remained unnoticed all these years, as the age of the parchment indicated? Peeking at the contents, the Spymaster's eyes widened and a smile crept on his face. This.. This was perfect. Slipping it into his pocket, he made his way back to the table he had originally studied at. Returning the scrolls, saying his goodbyes and walking out with barely contained haste, he set out on a little adventure for Power. "Natsu από τις έξι διαδρομές.."

Translation notes said:
In chronological order:
  • "One mind, Six bodies.”
  • "The Eyes of Divine Immortality."
  • "The Sage of Vengeance.
  • "Shinobi born with a powerful affinity to every single element in the world.. These gifted individuals as the incarnation of Gods themselves.. The ultimate Doujutsu, so rare, that it is rumored to simply be a Legend.. Outer Path Statue.. Each body or 'Path' shares the same consciousness, and perceives what the others do.. Sage of Six Paths."
  • "Natsu of the Six Paths.."
[Word Count: 1.818]
[Marked for Training]
[OoC: Not as much learning as storybuilding perhaps.. Sorry! Permission granted here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=237&t=2617]
[Note: Any edits are grammar/spelling fixes, no story changes.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back