Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Study Post] To Learn And Annoy the Masses, Ancient Kumo.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
-The Past-​

At the age of eight, Arashi's mother found it to be in Arashi's best interest to learn as much about the village, it's culture, and it's past as possible. If she was going to serve kumogakure as a member of it's Shinobi force, then it was only natural for her to realize why she serving the village in general. Even though Arashi hated it, her mother made her visit the village's library, each day after class, to study the history of kumogakure. For the most part, Arashi found herself lost among the village's history; picking up only bits and pieces along the way. To her, none of this seemed relevant or worthwhile, but that quickly changed. One day, upon picking up a random book from among the dozen of shelves before her, a thought crossed her mind. "What the hell is this? It's written in some weird language." Looking the book over, and flipping through it's pages, she only became more confused. But at the same time, she became more interested in what this book had to say.

Cheeking the book out, and heading back home after a few hours of study, she immediately brought the book to her mother. "MOM! WHAT IS THIS!?" She yelled, in a loud obnoxious voice while holding the book in the air. Startled, her mother stopped what she was doing and glanced over to her. "It's a book...." Her mother said, with somewhat of an agitated attitude. "No, I mean what does it say? It's got funny letters all over it." Said Arashi, before bringing the book closer to her mother. Taking another look, her mother thought for a second. "I'm not sure, but this is probably the language we use to use here in the village a long time ago." Her mother stated. "I'm sorry, but I don't really understand it myself." She said, before going back to what she was doing before. "I want to learn it!" Exclaimed Arashi. "Do you think you can find me a tutor?" She asked her mother. "I'll try, but for now, go get ready for dinner. Your father should be coming in from the fields soon." Her mother said, moments before Arashi rushed upstairs to clean up for supper.

A few days later, Arashi found herself at the library with her mother and an older woman. Her mother explained to her than this woman was able to speak ancient kumo, and that she was being paid to help Arashi learn it. For the first few sessions, Arashi studied how to translate the languages letters into modern writing. This was apparently the first step into figuring out how to read or write this language; or at least, this was how that woman was teaching her. After a few months, Arashi was able to translate basic sentences in the form of writing. The next step was learning how to pronounce the sounds that each letter made and then combine them to form basic words like food, water, and sleep as an example. This would go on for a number of weeks, until she was able ask basic questions and give basic replies, off the top of her head.

The third step, which was significantly harder than the two before it, involved her practicing how to verbal translate specific sentences within this book that caught her interests. It was so hard in fact, that it took Arashi several months to accomplish this, but by this time, she already had a basic understanding of the vulgar variant of Ancient Kumo. But, the basic understanding wasn't enough. As it stood right now, she could read and write the language confidently, but speaking it was a hole different ball game. Being able to speak the language, confidently, was something she was so determined to do, that it became her sole focus for years to come.

-10 years later; Present Day-​

"Γάμα ναι!"</B><i></i> Shouted Arashi, as she finished reading her fifth book in ancient kumo. It had taken her ten years to learn this language to the point where she felt absolutely confident, and now she was able to read, write, and speak this language to her hearts content. "Τι στο διάολο θα πάω να κάνω τώρα ;" She asked herself, before face palming. Studying this language was one of her favorite past times and now, she didn't really know what else to do. <B>"Σκατά"<i></i> She said, before laying her head on the table.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]
[Word Count: 500+]
[Marked for Training]
[Attempting to Learn Vulgar Ancient Kumo]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back