Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stuff and things. Mostly things. [Dual Contract Search][Sayomi]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”They do indeed Sayomi-chan. Even more so when you’ve got someone to share the journey with.” Kitsune said, chuckling. But when Kichirou mumbled and stuttered something about “it can’t be him” she looked around. At that moment in time nothing was visible to the her sharp eyes, but clearly the small fox was terrified of something as he pleaded for them to get to the shrine as quickly as they could as well as asking for help. Kitsune didn’t hesitate in agreeing to help before grabbing Sayomi and lifting her, and thus Kichirou into her arms, and dashed up the stairs, using chakra to propel her forwards and upwards up the long flight of stairs.

”To be a better help, I’m going to need all the information you can give me Kichirou-kun. What’re we up against here? It’s clearly something outside the ordinary to make you this worried. Is it a predator of some kind? Maybe someone you really don’t want to find you? What?” Kitsune asked, as she sped up the stairs with the young shinobi and the younger foxling. Regardless of what it was, she didn’t want to be caught with her pants down, so to speak, and tried to get all the information she could before a possible conflict.

In the event that they’d have to protect Kichirou, Kitsune’d give it her best to make sure it didn’t come to an escalation of force. She’d prefer if things could stay on the level of talking, force was a last resort in this situation.

[MFT; WC: 256]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Sayomi's question made him cuddle closer into the young kunoichi "No! of course not...this...this is the most fun I've had!" he would declare to her as if the thought was unthinkable. The young Kumogakurian kunoichi looked towards the stairs before them with a look of determination. She seemed to affirm to herself that she could make the climb before quickening her pace as she walked forward. She said the best destinations had the longest journeys & Kitsune agreed with the young kunoichi. Adding they were even better when one had someone to enjoy them with. Looking towards Kitsune he would smile warmly at the crimson haired woman he agreed entirely with her words.

Kichirou looked up at Sayomi the gaze of those golden orbs shifting between her & Kitsune. These two humans had gone out of their way to be kind to him. Despite the stories he'd heard from the other foxes about humans being selfish & cruel they proved otherwise. Taking the time to journey with him, they'd gone along joking with him & even encouraged his fanciful ideas of adventure. Something so few people did with the young fox. Watching over him they had shown themselves to genuinely care for him. Even in the initial moments of their encounter they'd shown they kept their wits about them. Now even in the face of an unknown danger these humans hadn't even hesitated to help him.

At the young foxes words the young kunoichi's grip tightened around him protectively as she began sprint up the stairs. She told him they weren't going to let anything happen to him looking back at Kitsune & asking her as if to re-assure them. Within the blink of an eye with a speed & care that unnerved the young fox the crimson haired woman moved forward. Taking both of the young adventures into her arms as she propelled herself forward with chakra. This act however pulled at the predatory instincts of Yashoku who dashed forward into view after the group. Standing just below 5ft with fur that was blacker then a midnight sky. Covering his left eye was a black eye patch &
his right was crimson colored. But his most distinctive feature was the 9 tails that swung behind his back as he sprinted towards trio up the stairs.

Kitsune began to ask the young fox for information about the unknown threat that had made him so concerned. Saying in order to help him she would need to know more. Tears began to form in the young foxes eyes as panic flooded his eyes if he told them the truth then they would certainly return him to his kin. If that happened he would never see his two new friends again. But he knew another way, it was risky but if he didn't do this who knew if he would ever be able to see his new friends again. "His name is Yashoku...he's a demon fox...he's come to take me!" he cried out with the tears streaming down his face. Kichirou would have to keep his game going for a moment longer if he had any hope of completing his plans. "Humans! Give me Kichirou." he snarled those sharp teeth of his revealed menacingly as he spoke.

Twenty orbs of dark & ominous chakra appeared around the fox floating there momentarily as he waited for them to comply. The lives of two humans were a small price for him to pay in returning Kichirou to Haruki as requested. "...if you want...I understand if you want to give me to him. I won't blame either of you..." he would say to them as those tear filled golden orbs looked from the two shinobi. Grabbing his tail Kichirou used it to wipe the tears from his eyes as he waited for them to decide. If the two shinobi would be prepared to face such a monster as Yashoku. Maybe he could muster up the power to perform that which he'd never been capable of. It was at this moment that those ominous orbs that hung around Yashoku began to pulsate with power his patience wearing thin.

(Sorry on the wait, had to re-read some rules then look at how I was going to do this post right. -bows deeply-)

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In all honesty, Sayomi only hoped in the darkest corners of her heart that the long journey ahead of them would be worth it, though she was not expecting a road block of such proportions as something that was horrify the little talking fox to such an extent. After all, animals that spoke were usually summoning creatures with extraordinary powers, there should be little that could strike fear into them. Yet, the terror in the little fox's voice was all too real to Sayomi and convinced her immediately to the point where even a wisp of doubt would not appear to cloud her judgement. It did, however, give way slightly to allow a sense of awe to how cool and collected Kitsune was in this situation, where Sayomi simply wanted to run to safety, she was collecting intelligence on what she might face even as they ran.

Ninjas though they were, with speed far outstripping a normal human, the terror that sped passed them and faced the trio now was black and cold as death itself, brandishing its battle scars proudly and displaying a full array of nine-tails. Even the voice was menacing and deep as it made its commands. Not even a request, it demanded her new friend. The brunette kunoichi had to fight back her own tears when seeing the little fox's resolve to allow the humans to flee and leave him to his horrible fate, but that would not happen. Not as long as she drew breath. Kichirou was now a dear friend to her and so in reply, she shook her head, looking at him and then glaring at the black monster named Yashoku.

The youth turned around slightly, twisting her torso and bending her knees down to put him down on the ground gently without dropping him even an inch, right behind her. "N-No. I won't. I promised to protect...and I will...I won't let him hurt a-anyone..." Standing straight once more, she faced Yashoku, trying to look as fearless as she could, though not nearly feeling as brave as she wished. "My n-name is Santaru Sayomi of the Santaru clan," she started to speak, hoping it would help to alleviate some of her own fears. "One of the founding clans of Kumogakure...related to the 5th Raikage...and I...won't be afraid..." hoping it rang as true as she wished it felt (for she truly felt helpless staring down such a great beast as Yashoku was) as from the second she stood erect once again, she began to form hand signs, preparing for an attack if the creature would dare to challenge. Her eyes confirmed her Santaru heritage as they changed from their normal brown and purple hues to fully be engrossed in a neon glow, tiny sparks flying from them as is customary when a Santaru summons their chakra, for the signs she formed were intent to use a Storm technique that would create a barrier and block Kitsune, Kichirou, and herself from an attack. Storm Jutsu: Shielding Tempest was ready at a moment's notice, should she be fast enough. She prayed she was.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shook her head, telling the small fox no. ”We’re on an adventure, right? How could we finish it if one of us is missing?” she asked before turning to the black fox with nine tails. ”We’re not going to do that, Yashoku-sama. He wanted to see the world, and the shrine. At the very least, let us fulfill his wish to see the shrine. It’s right up this staircase.” she said, trying to appeal to the logic of the larger fox. And if that wouldn’t work, Kitsune would have to defend both Sayomi and Kichirou. Fortunately, for someone like Kitsune, putting up a barrier wouldn’t be much of an issue.

”If you won’t listen to logic, or your heart, then there isn’t much use for words with you.” she stated and formed handseals to put up an Earthslide Wall (Mastered) at a moments notice, and to top it off, she’d reinforce it all with a set of Chakra Shields (Mastered) just to make sure the black fox couldn’t harm the little Kichirou. ”I don’t wish to fight you, Yashoku. Only to help Kichirou experience the things he said he wanted to see. Nothing more, nothing less.” she said, steeling herself for what the fox would do, hoping it wouldn’t come to actual blows.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
That singular crimson held the two shinobi in it's gaze as they tried to explained themselves. They seemed to have innocent enough reasons or at least that was what they said. But Kichirou was much more naive then Yashoku was & he would not be fooled by such words from humans. "So be it." he would utter as they finished speaking. Caring not to exchange anymore words then were needed with these humans. For he disliked nothing more then being disrupted & he'd been called away from his tasks to retrieve the little fox. No matter what the reason was he would not be deterred the only reason he'd even spoken to them before attacking was due to not wishing Haruki's ire.

The young kunoichi erected a storm barrier before them after placing Kichirou behind her. With a smile revealing those sharp canines his shadow orbs burst forward launching twenty spear-like bursts of dark energy at the two kunoichi. Suddenly an earthen wall would erupt before them absorbing most of the blast & those that made it through were stopped by the chakra shields that hovered behind it. Of all those strikes a single one made it passed the orb to to simply disperse along the energy of the storm shield. Yashoku gave a slightly impressed grunt, he hadn't expected the shinobi be able to block his blow. Most insulting of all was that a barrier still stood before him.

Eye wide with building annoyance Yashoku decided he would show these humans they weren't the only ones with tricks up their sleeves. Slamming his paws together Yashoku ran through a series of handseals that would be unknown to the two shinbo & summoned three more versions of himself around the group. Instantly following up by giving a loud blood curdling howl that was performed in unison by his demonic clones. Dark energy built in before the demon fox as it cried out in anger the orb before it pulsating with power. Yashoku had formed a plan he would force the shinobi out of their barrier by using a technique that dodge all forms of reduction & barriers. Quite a devilish move on his part & with his clones ready to engage the shinobi when they left the safety of their barrier meant he would have this troublesome cub & be on his way.

In a flash he swallowed the orb his power increasing dramatically before releasing a burst of dark fox fire in a wave towards the two shinobi. Meanwhile Kichirou passed chakra through his paws gaining inspiration from the courage of his friends. Only re-affirming what he would have to do to ensure he didn't lose them. He wouldn't let those two be taken from him not after this. Not after this, no matter what happened he would protect these humans. Dark fox fire burst hurtled towards them this would be his chance. "T...thank you Miss Sayomi & Duchess Kitsune...I won't let you down!" with those words he burst out of the barrier by launching three small foxfire balls towards the barrier. Creating a small hole for long enough so he could dive through. Sliding under the dark flames he burst under the legs of Yashoku & up the steps of the shrine.

'I just have to make it to the shrine...Yuna will listen to me.' the little fox thought his legs carrying him as fast as he could possibly go. Yashoku had turned & was in pursuit of Kichirou & his clones moved in for the kunoichi. What would happen? Would our adventurers make it to the shrine in time to stop the demon fox? Or would the cub be stolen & our fair maidens eaten by the demon fox? Our heroes would know soon enough...

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was set and ready, signs already done and nothing stopping her except the very real, petrifying fear that the demon they faced might be more powerful or quicker than the Duchess could act. He certainly looked horrifying fierce and though Kitsune seemed very powerful, Sayomi did not know just to what extent her strength was, only that her own was almost absurdly limited by comparison, perhaps only near the small fox that she had sworn to protect. The lump in her throat made it difficult to think, to breathe, and it all happened in an instant. Was it the fox that attacked first or Kitsune that put up her barrier? Either way, she immediately finished the barrier of her own with a declarative shout, "Storm Jutsu: Shielding Tempest!" and it suddenly arched over the trio like a dome, though behind the earth wall that the older kunoichi had prepared.

She couldn't fully see what was happening, but the foul sound that now had multiplied in a howl was horrifying to hear, to say the least. Something was going on behind her, though, Kichirou was doing something, planning something, as foxes are always doing, so she heard. But Sayomi wasn't clever enough to figure out what, nor quick enough to do anything about it as she was still shook from the howl moments earlier. The little cub of orange and red burst forth, bursting small holes in the advanced elemental jutsu. Another blur, but it caused her to immediately reach out, grasping at the tuft of his tail and clutching only air as she cried out in panic. "KICHI!" she shrieked as her barrier immediately faltered. Instinct was all that was in her mind and she needed to protect him and immediately ran after him with surprising speed, but she was, after all, a ninja.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune cracked her neck and knuckles before slapping together a bunch of handseals and summoning yet another barrier just prior to trying to lock the attacking black fox into a bind. She’d be trying to use the reapers gaze, a powerful genjutsu capable of stopping people in their tracks. But not only that, she’d be using it with the backing of her mangekyou sharingan to give it a power boost, and increase the odds of it even working on the fox. If it did work, she’d stop further actions to let Kichirou get to where he needed to go without endangering him.

”Run Kichi, run!” Kitsune shouted as she kept up her barriers and what not. ”Get to the inside, it’s safe there. Sayomi-chan, make sure you protect Kichirou until he gets inside the shrine. I’ll handle big and dusky over here. I hope…” she said, trailing off at the end as she was now faced with taking care of a gigantic, practically demonic, fox spirit right on the steps of a shrine dedicated to, ironically enough, foxes. Kitsune would stick to the defensive as it was against her personal beliefs to attack foxes, which meant binds and barriers only.

Hopefully something good would happen from Kichirou reaching the safety of the inside of the shrine itself and it’d stop the big black fox from attacking Kitsune and Sayomi any further. If not, well… They’d just have to come up with a different battle plan, or more likely, a different strategy from preventing Yashoku from tearing them all asunder.

[MFT; WC: 259]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kichirou sprinted through the entrance to the shrine pursued by Sayomi & the Yashoku clones. While that shadowy energy that burst towards Kitsune passed right through all of the barriers. Exploding with sudden force but not before the fox was caught in place by the kunoichi's bind. Yashoku growled with surprise at the capability of this shinobi. Meanwhile inside the shrine Kichirou uses his foxfire to light the sacred torches around the shrine. Turning on the spot he would snarl at Yashoku's clones as he slammed his paws into the ground. He would protect his new friends. Fox fire coursed along the ground forming a blue fiery glyph on the floor. Upon summoning, the nearby area around Kichirou ignited in bright leaping flames of every kind of orange, red, and yellow in the shape of the eight highly ancient seals. Though fearsome, these beautiful flames do not hurt, but rather grip all those present in a warm and pleasant embrace.

Appearing before the young fox stood a beautiful Kitsune. There was an unnatural grace & beauty about. She looked down at the cub tears streaming down his face as he begged her to save his friends. Turning around her gaze rested on the scene before. "As you wish little fox..." with a wave of her hand Yashoku & his clones disappeared in bursts of smoke. Her eyes rested upon the young Kunoichi motioning for her to come closer. While the kunoichi approached her the Kitsune's gaze would more to the duchess & the obvious signs of battle. "My apologies Yashoku is not fond of outsiders. Approach humans." as she waited for them Kichirou would begin to speak.

"Thank you Lady Yuna...I didn't mean to cause all this trouble. I just wanted to ee the shrine with my new friends." he would say wiping the tears from his face. With a warm smile Yuna turned & helped the little fox up. Giving him a small embrace "Worry not little one...we were all adventurous cubs once." placing him down she would face the two kunoichi once more. Gesturing for them to join her inside the ancient seals that burned around the Kitsunes. Once the two shinobi were within the spells area Lady Yuna would speak once more. "As a gesture of thanks for your kindness & determinatin to help little Kichirou. I make you this offer humans. I shall allow you to call on the aid of my kin. An honor we do not bestow upon just any human. If you accept you need merely write your name in the air binding the agreement." her words were sof & in a voice that invoked a sense of security in one.

It seemed the two Kumogakure shinobi had not only gotten themselves a new friend but earned themselves allies for any troubles they may find themselves saying in the future.

Congratulations! You've both gotten Fox! Sign away & the Contract is yours! I hope you enjoyed this mod experience!​
<i>
</i>

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been quite the frightful experience, to say the very least, but it would be worth it. Though the stairs seemed insurmountable with the task they faced now, hoping to flee the terrifying clones of shadow that the demonic fox had brought forth, Sayomi was all but certain they were finished, but was determined to protect her littlest friend until her last breath and she had a feeling that Kitsune-sama felt all the same, though it was doubtless that the majority of protection would be done by the powerful Jonin female. Still, Sayomi would do what she could, if she could manage it, trying just her best to keep up with the spry little cub as he bolted up the stairs with confidence or, at the very least, hope.

However, he quite surprised the little kunoichi as he turned and spun around on a dime, momentarily allowing Sayomi to pass him before finding the will to stop the full motion she had focused on. The growl was both fierce and adorable and the warmth of the flames mesmerized the young teenager, like part of a dream that she found herself in. The dream became all the more enchanting as soon a beautiful woman clad in radiance appeared before her and the creature of darkness vanished almost instantly leaving Sayomi speechless, though from Kichirou's expression, it was certainly a good sign.

The youth kept her distance out of awe and respect for both and even as she beckoned her forth, she doubted she was worthy to approach such a being as her, chewing on her lower lip lightly and bowing out of reverence, purely from instinct than actual knowledge of the woman's position. "B-Binding...agreement?" she sputtered under her breath, trying to recall what this meant and remembering the contracts that she had been told of from earlier days. That meant, perhaps, she could call on Kichirou in the future. She certainly would be enchanted by that possibility and nodded her head, looking over to the lady and Duchess of the noble house of Kumo, Kitsune almost as if for confirmation it was okay before nodding her head back to Yuna and extending her hand, writing her name in Kanji in the air, leaving ethereal traces in her wake.

"Santaru Sayomi..." A smile almost gleaming with light of its own towards Kitsune and more than anything, her adorable fox friend, Kichirou.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune dusted herself off from having taken Yashoku’s attack basically face on and then went inside the shrine to join Sayomi, Kichirou, and the third voice. Once inside, Kitsune was face to face with a real live actual kitsune, and not just someone with the name. ”Huh… It looks like my ancestors weren’t wrong when they decided to build shrines to fox spirits.” Kitsune said and chuckled, composing herself once more after having just been in a battle with basically a demon fox. When Yuna said she’d offer the aid of her kin when needed, Kitsune blinked. It seemed way familiar. Kinda like when she had received the feline contract from her teacher Daisuke.

She lifted her right hand and signed her name in the air as instructed, sealing the deal between herself and the fox spirits. Kitsune smiled to Sayomi and Yuna before looking at Kichirou ”Seems like there’s a ton more adventures in your future, eh Kichirou?” she said and smiled. The contract was signed, the adventure was at an end, and Kitsune got to show Kichirou and Sayomi the shrine near her home. It had been great, well, minus the getting attacked part but that was just how adventures went.

[Contract Accepted. TLUS.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back