Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Sudden Impact [Open]

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
The sun beamed beautifully over the village warmly baking the sand and driving the populace into actions as the winter heat provided the best time to work outside with only a small risk of sunstroke which is why the masked Nanjirou Ranran had come to commercial district with one of her best products with the intent to sell it for enough that her sister could afford that silver alembic set she had been eye balling the last few weeks that unfortunately their parents had been unwilling to purchase due to the houses diminished funds from having to pay some hush money to cover up for their youngest siblings most recent murder. The precocious scamps were very much too eager for their family business and it was taking a while for Ran's parents to explain the rules of their job to the two six years olds. For Ranran herself, the young girl had avoided wearing her normal clothes today instead garbing herself in a pair of thick blacksmithing overalls strapped over a simple white t shirt, heavy leather gloves clasped around her hands and each step she took crashed heavily to the ground with the large workmen boots she was wearing. Currently the girl was pulling along a large wooden wagon a large plank of window acting as a brace allowing the girl to pull the rickety carriage along with shaking arms corded with muscle. The carriages load however was a mystery as a large white tarp covered the object but despite that it was easy to see that the load was extremely heavy as well as large from the shape.

Taking a deep breath and bracing her feet Ran took another struggling step along the main thorough fair as she dragged her goods behind her as the wagon creaked in protest as it wheels squealed painfully causing the girl to cuss under her breath which in turn scared the public out of the way as the plain white mask on face unnerved the civilian passer-by's. "Buy a wagon I said.....Would make life easier I said.....Should have fucking bought a damn horse for it too." The grumbling continued in this vain as the girl lamented her life choices.

Last edited:

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Kurayami was minding her own business walking through the Commercial District of Sunagakure no Sato, specifically the Silver Crystal District. The young Chikamatsu child would let out a sigh of disappointment as she was not able to procure the specific shards of Carmot that she was looking for. Though the production of Carmot has drastically decreased since the Sandworms all but vanished, she knew that there were still trace supplies within the village, and fortunately for her she had the funds of one of the great shinobi clans behind her.

The creaking and squealing sounds echoing through the halls was starting to give the girl a migraine. Letting out a scoff, Kurayami decided to make it her problem. Marching through the pathways, pushing people out of the way and shoulder checking anyone that looked weaker than her, Kurayami would pop around a corner to see a young girl pulling the culprit. A loud and archaic wagon.

"Excuse me, can you fucking not?"

Clearing her throat she would approach the ridiculously dressed child who was pretending to be a smith. Stepping in front of the girl, Kurayami would plant her fists on her hips and lean forward.

"Like really, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you making such a scene in the middle of the street? People are trying to relax and enjoy their time and you're over here acting like a damn fool. Who raised you? A circus?"

Her face was angry and a vein would begin to throb in her forehead. If this child wasn't in the middle of a populated area, the young Genin would have blown that cart to smithereens.

[MFT:271]

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Ran continued to push her heavy load, sweat steaming off her body under the winter sun as she contemplated calling her sister for a bit of help when a voice pierced the crescendo her wagon had been causing as a dark haired girl had come marching out of the side alleys knocking people out of the way as she did. "Excuse me? No no who the fuck are you to excuse anything?!" As the girl had marched up Ran had kicked the brakes on the wagon making sure it wouldn't roll away as the girl took this chance to take a break while dealing with the prissy girl who had come to start a fight. Looking the girl up and down Ran took note of the girls dress and figured she was from one of the more well to do clans of the sand unlike her own family who while they did contain the blood of the Nanjirou and a few other clans due to intermarriage, they were still wholly removed from the clan system making Ran appear as little more than a commoner to this girl more likely.

Snorting at the girls words on making a scene Ran fired back with equal intensity.
"Seriously did you come out of the wood work just to bitch at me? Oh look there is a small girl pulling something heavy, I know this looks like a job for the Mistress of all Bitching with her fucking magical bitch-fu. Like Seriously your coming here to pick a fight for what...my cart is noisy! I had heard that ancient sages of bitchdom had all gathered together one day on the peaks of Mount Bitch to proclaim your birth but I didn't expect a hundred years later, when all the bitch stars had aligned, you would appear to make everybody's life around you a living hell!" As Ranran ranted back at the dark haired girl with a long string of cussing many mothers quickly covered their child's ears as people began to grumble about the two arguing children.

[MFT]
WC: 343

Last edited:

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
((OoC: Sorry for the delay!))

"You want to try that again peasant? I'm a fucking kunoichi! The name is Chikamatsu Kurayami, I am sure you've heard of me"

She caught the girl looking her up and down. She sneered. Thats right acknowledge my position, you trash. She would start to laugh until the obnoxious child would begin speaking. Her eyes grew wide at the slew of insults thrown at Kurayami.

"You insolent little brat. I could have you flogged you know that?"

A quick reaction to the girls slew of verbal assaults would be a precise strike. To an outsider it would appear that the screaming children would begin fighting, but this slap that Kurayami directed at Ran's face was not so much for physical injury, but meant to cause a sense of embarrassment. If the blow would land she would even hold her hand in the follow through position and smile down at the other girl. She wanted her to know that there was a difference between them.

Pulling out a small chakra crystal of her own creation she would begin to squeeze on it's surface causing the tension to slowly cause cracks in its form. While Ranran probably didn't know this about her, as Kurayami did not have any reputation, this gem would contian her jutsu since she was unable to mold chakra like the rest of the shinobi in Sunagakure.

"I'll give you a single chance to apologize to me and those who are trying to enjoy their day! Drop to you knees and beg for forgiveness or I will have to simply make you fucking grovel like the maggot you are."

[MFT]

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Ranran simply watched the now introduced Kurayami as the girl lifted a hand into the air while exclaiming that Ran was an insolent little brat before swinging down on the smaller girl her hand impacting with the thin porcelain that concealed Ran's face as was the rule in her family. A sudden cracking sound made the passer-by's wince who despite watching made no move to intervene now the Kurayami had identified herself as a ninja, Meanwhile Ran had turned her head with the blow keeping her face hidden from the girl as a hand came up to her face to check how much of her mask was broken.

After a moment Ran slowly turned her head to look back at the girl once again revealing that she had broken a small corner of Ranran's mask revealing just a small part of the girls mouth which was currently pulled into a fanged grin as the older girl would realise that Ranran was one of those weirdos that liked to file every tooth in their head to a point giving the girl an almost bestial look as she grinned happily.

"Ooooohhh today is gonna be a good day princess."

Ran said as she tilted her neck allowing it to pop loudly before spitting out a global of blood from her teeth cutting the inside of her cheek before the girl reached back to her cart. Meanwhile the girl was currently claiming she would have Ran flogged while pulling out a small crystal from her pocket, fingers working away at the gem causing it to crack as the girl demanded that Ran beg forgiveness.

"Yeah sure I'll get right on that when I'm standing over your grave!"

As Ran spoke chakra quickly began to run through the girl's muscles as her hand clasped around something within her cart before every muscle in Ran's body seemed to expand with the strain of whatever she was pulling from the cart as the girls muscle mass doubled as she flexed every muscle group in her body. After a moment the cart seemed to give away before exploding upwards as Ran freed her sword from it's confined. The blade it self was enormous easily three times larger than the girl herself and appeared to be more or less a sharpened slab of steel more than an actual sword as the blade cut through the cart. Revealing herself to be a ninja as well to the other girl as that would be the only explanation on how Ran was swinging such a massive sword, Kurayami would quickly find the blunt side of the blade swinging down on her with an overhead slash.

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Kurayami would begin to laugh until the cart would explode, causing a massive beam to be swung down onto her smaller body. A gem that was worn on Kurayami’s finger would instantly shatter and from where the crushing strike would hit would be a concussive burst of fragmented glass like chakra as her gem automatically applied the body switch technique with an explosive tagged substitute.

”You tried TO KILL ME!“

Kurayami would yell from the nearby one story roof top. Crunching the gem that was in her hand she would slam her hands together, causing a void of darkness to begin to fill the area as the lights seemed to slowly diminish.

”Shadow Release: Phoenix Fire Jutsu!“

As she spoke about eight ravens of pure black flames would form around the girl before launching themselves at Ranran with high speed. This Genin level jutsu would be enough to take out a measly commoner like this girl, even if she had a massive weapon. Kurayami didn’t feel the need to compensate for her short comings but apparently this brat did.

As the shadowy ravens would impact either their target or surrounding locations, small bursts of red and black flames would erupt, similar to the Mythical Phoenix Fire Ball Jutsu, but instead of traditional fire which out off heat, these flames burnt and scorched their targets without any predictive heat incoming. A stealth tactic she had been working on. It wasn’t until it was too late did you know you were burning to death!

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Dust slowly rolled in the air having been thrown up by the immense sword that had smashed into the floor leaving behind a small crater from where the tip had made contact and as the dust settled Ranran couldn't help but notice the shattered pieces of wood that rested beneath her blood as the super bitch she was fighting announced her presence after substituting by shouting from above accusing Ran of trying to kill her. Ran titled her head in confusion as she looked up at the older girl.

"Um yeah papa always says to get rid of noisy people."

Ranran said as she slowly lifted her sword back up and allowed the blade to rest on her shoulder not quite understanding what the big deal was with trying to kill someone. However further conversation was ignored as Kurayami from her spot on a nearby rooftop crushed what appeared to be a gem, from what Ranran could see before creating a series of shadowy birds to surround the masked girl before ordering them to rush in at her. Jumping as the birds reached her letting her weapon drag behind her, Ranran looked back in time to see one of the shadowy birds crash into the ground leaving behind a small scorched crater before the remaining birds turned and chased after the girl as she landed on a nearby wall. Taking a low stance and heaving her blade Ranran launched her weapon at the Ravens, the weapon spinning dangerously before slicing though three of the birds and landing blade first in the alley floor it's surface glowing with spiritual chakra as the blade disrupted Kurayami's jutsu enough to disrupt and dissipate the birds it had struck.

Unfortunately the assassin still had four fiery Raven's to deal with as she barely dodged one of the quick creatures the skin on shoulder bubbling into a burn from just having the bird pass by as it burned a piece of her outfit away. Not wanting to get hit directly Ran quickly bounced around the alley walls using balconies and pipes embedded in the walls to avoid the attack that was determined to home in on her until finally only one Raven remained.

Jumping down next to her sword at the finally raven homed in on her Ran grabbed her ancestral weapon and swung it flat first like a baseball bat smashing it away from her and into a nearby wall causing black flames to burst from the impact before they slowly burnt away as the chakra fuelling them ran out. Finally getting a chance to breath Ranran raised her sword above her head and closed her eyes.

"Musō no ken sutairu daiichikeitai shuryō no kiba"

As she spoke Ranran's blade seemed to glow with chakra before finally she swung her sword down at Kurayami releasing a razor sharp blade of energy straight at the girl.

[Jutsu Used: Slash Master Rank
Wrath Seal

• Energy Slash - The attack does not count as Melee Contact.}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back