Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sunny Skies [Requesting Exit]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Draped in a simple robe adorned over her lab coat and slacks, the woman would appear at the gates waiting to be addressed by one of the gate officials of this village. She was sure Mumu would have hated her sudden departure, but there were materials in need that quite frankly, Iwagakure couldn’t possibly provide. But she of course didn’t forget the oath Mumu had sworn to her, as her life was now owned to the Mad Scientist- something Kudaranai would not have taken lightly and definitely not forget.

At the first glance of a guard or possibly anyone she would waive, “Can I get someone to let me out please?”

Her time within Iwagakure was quite eventful, she was sure to return someday for Mumu and of course, strawberry head-kun. They may have parted ways somehow along their journeys but perhaps he was already housed within Iwagakure where things seemed relatively safe. It was a peaceful time after all… Sometimes, too peaceful... but was that bad?

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A moment of silence came by, such a rare moment at the gates these days could be called upon by one of two occasions, either the coming of a storm or a true serenity of a relaxing moment where nobody was around. It would be true in Satoshi's case as well if he didn't have to stand the constant bickering of his partner for the shift, Kai. Kai was a simple guard appointed by the main branch for this shift and he kept going on and on about his wife which apparently gave him hell whenever he came home, something about low payments or losing track of his children. One way or another, Satoshi couldn't care less and even more, he'd have to split that man's head like a watermelon if he wouldn't shut up for just a second, which he did at some point. Satoshi sat down and stared at the sky for a brief moment, trying to relax and releave all the accumulated stress given him solely by his partner which was shortly disrupted by a voice of a woman standing by the gates, waiting for someone to let her out of the village. This alone put him in a way worst mood than he have been before, he couldn't have even one minute of peace in this shift which irritated him to no end, so he looked at the woman, noting her appearance and general feel of her presence and then went back to the guarding booth to pick up the list of visitors before coming to her.

"Alright, so before I let you out, please show me some identifications."

Satoshi noted while holding the list in front of him, he had to make sure to mark her name on the list so that he could later on sign her leave from the village, however in the event where she wouldn't present her information or when she wouldn't appear on the list, she probably was never let into the village and thus would mean that she's a trespasser. That would not apply to iwagakure villagers of course but then again, he could obviously see that they are from the village that way, so everything will check out the moment he sees her information, but deep down inside, he hoped that she was an illegal trespasser in the village which means that he could arrest her on the spot, something that would allow him to leave this god forsaken poste and do some real work.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="'Alright...Alright...'"]Nodding to himself he did alot of dirty work on the behalf of Iwa, but it was honestly nothing... with the influx of those that had come and the now leaving of many of the same ones who had came before... It was look as considerably suspicious to him about this. Like some great exodus of Iwa, of those who were not from the place stated prior. Either way, Souji would descend upon the two. "Oioi, Jounin-san. I let this woman in with another quirky woman. She's from Kirigakure, she came with a vast majority of others who were moved out by a the massive storm. Her alibi is legit...", 'For now.' he would think to himself as he looked to the woman with a slight smirk.

"Kudaranai-chan, I will report your leaving if you can do something for myself and this country, it would place you in nice standings, but there has been alot of people leaving the village and entering... More so people who claim to be from elsewhere... but it doesnt match up to the timing that you and others had come. If you find out anything could you send me a letter written in chakra and lemon juice... about what exactly might be going on? If anything... whether or not you find anything just let me know something...", trying to get a bit of her interest maybe he would be able to fan the flames of her curiosity a bit.

"Sound good? In return, send for me upon your return and I'll see if I cant help you in standing with the my Boss so that you wont have to keep showing identification over and over again. Thats just an inconvenience I dont wish on anyone who hasnt done anything wrong yanno?", nodding Souji would budge the other guy wondering if there were to be any quarrels on his end on it... but this was a nice opportunity to take hold of. [/glow]
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Idenfitication?", the woman would tilt her head somewhat confused from her new guest. "I was let in by an officer of this village. I do not have identification considering I am from a place that no longer exists. I'm one of the many refugees from Kirigakure."</B><i></i> For someone with a scientific mind, she didn't necessarily think a situation like this would have presented itself but then again it made perfect sense that a guard would have questioned her for papers, it was just normal protocol no matter where one went. Keeping her word was what allowed her access into this village and of course a name which to her luck, the very man who allowed her access approached their little meeting.

<B>"Oh- its you~" She didn't necessarily know his name besides the name "Yukata". It could have been a clan name or simply the name of a building so the woman was a tad hush hush on the subject. But the proposal the man had presented did sound appealing, especially for someone as herself who needed the freedom to come and go as she pleased. It was already annoying enough to deal with the rigorous entry procedure from before, and if security was steadily tightening its grip at the gates due to recent activities, she was sure her next request on entry wouldn't have been so pleasant. Mumu was still left behind and there was also the possibility of Keiatsu-kun too, both proven to be valuable research and test subjects. So after a minute or two, the woman quickly agreed to the man's proposition. Though, there was no guarantee she would have kept her word as the world was vast, circumstances and variables always changed but there was always one thing he could have sought for and that was "hope", a very common human belief. Sometimes it worked it and sometimes it didn't, but in this very case, the man was putting his hopes on this young woman, hoping well she would keep her word to help this village.

"That does sound appealing. Being chastised is definitely not how a woman would like to travel." Her lips immediately stretched to a rather mischievous one. "But if I do find out something I'll try and send back something. Just there are no guarantees I'll survive. After all, I'm only a doctor." Her eyes would then look back at her first guest, "Would that be ok?" She would simply await a reply. She didn't have a need to help them nor the village but when it came to providing her access, something that made her work all the more easier, the situation was a golden opportunity. It was all in the name of Science. Backstabbing a person or two wasn't below her.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Satoshi glanced over towards the man who approached them, apparently she didn't have any papers to show Satoshi nor did she even need any, since it appears she has connections within the village, with ANBU nonetheless. This day came from bad to worst within an instant, nothing went his way, and now he had to let go the one thing that would make this day any more interesting than it already was...

He stretched his arms and then shoved the end of the visitor list's paper to Souji's forehead for a moment just to make a tap and then swung it down aggressively.

"Alright, I'm letting this slide, this time, you better do your paper works properly next time, okay?"

He stated furiously at the ANBU and then looked over at the woman in the white lab coat.

"You are free to go, make sure you don't get attacked by muggers or bandits on the way"

He stated with a smile that seemed so fake that it'd almost seem that neon signs were about to pop out of his head that would state 'YOU BETTER DIE ALREADY!!', though he personally would never admit it. He signaled Kai to open the gate while he went back to his chair, he sat down and then stared at the woman, making sure she was leaving before the gates would close again. He would also need to make himself a note that the person who came to confirm her alibi was the one who let her in to begin with, he will have to later on go and check if any records of this woman even exist in head quarters, and if not this man will have to answer some questions.

[Exit Granted, Topic left unless stopped]
(OOC: yeah, he'll literally become part of the background unless someone stops him - lol)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="'Alright...Alright...'"]Nodding he would look to the ANBU and smirking then to Kuda he'd bow, "Its fine, anything you find is fine... make sure you keep your pretty-self safe. I want to see you back here so we can get some tea alright?", nodding he would turn to the guy once more taking the paperwork and shaking his head, "You must not know who I am then...", smirking he;d shift into his own shadow before leaving the scene.

[Topic left]
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If she knew any better she wondered if the initial guard had something against her, there was something about those eyes that irritated her. She simply wanted to pluck them from his skull and bury them somewhere. Yes, that would have been amusing to see how well he would have coped with his new “view” on life. But no matter, she had places to be. The materials she needed didn’t simply grow on trees…

Her final response would have been a simple nod to the Yukata fellow. There wasn’t much to be said at this point, she just knew she needed to find something that would satiate the Anbu’s thirst for knowledge or her time returning might not be as favorable as her last.

Decisions…

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back