Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Superiority in Black and White [open]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
An idea. An infectious thing it was. Self improvement. Sousuke in the past had sought to become a superior version of himself. He had achieved that, but somewhere he had lost his way. It was time to put things back on track. Sousuke needed style. He was modest in perhaps too many ways. What was the line? Sometimes you need to peacock? No. Strut? Strut sounded right. Today was about setting up something different.

The Kazekage stared at himself in the mirror as he was putting on his new suit. It was not a metallic one. It was fabric. It was ivory white in colour. He was quite glad in deciding not to have the suit have black pin stripes. It seemed a little too old fashioned conceptually. Beneath his white suit jacket was a black shirt. He wore matching white pants to go with the suit. It was ... not his normal wear. Not in the slightest. Different. He reached to the tie that matched colour of his suit jacket. White again. Yes. This was a trend. Black and white. Something worth exploring. If it didn't work, he try a complimentary colour scheme. Maybe ... green and red? No. Too festive. Orange and blue? Seemed ridiculous. Red and white might look quite sharp. Those two colours were not complimentary. "Maybe red and white would do it."<i></i> He turned to his audience, which was not human but canine. Kitchy was lying down in her pen looking at Sousuke. Maybe not the smartest idea. Dogs were colour blind.

Image was something important. It was something Sousuke was working on. What was also important? Planning his next course of action against the Daimyo. War was a very frustrating thing. It was a tiring thing too. Sousuke would fix his tie with his right hand, and with his left hand he would conjure a plasma image. He was considering his next efforts. Continue to strike down various trade routes going into Soragakure? It seemed lately that the trade routes were multiplying in number... and conveniently without word or trace they were 'vanishing' into thin air. People were finding themselves not in steel caravans ... or rather traps. People were finding themselves freer really. Soragakure's supplies were being ... re purposed for the goodness for others. Sousuke rotated the image. He was noticing trends popping up from various reports from Anbu.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Sousuke read his reports, a greyish white blur flew past him followed closely by a red and purple blur. The second blur tackled the first and revealed it to be Kora and Kimi. They wrestled a bit until Kimi was able to pin Kora and take something from her mouth. Katsu took the moment to sit down next to Kitchy and huff softly.

"I told Kora not to take that, but does she listen to her sister? No," with another huff, Katsu flopped to the ground as Kimi dusted herself off and noticed Sousuke and Kitchy.

"Oh! Sousuke-san. It's good to see you again. Hope we didn't stir up too much dust. Kora decided to run off with my headset today for no apparent reason. How've things been with you? I know I've been kind of absent since Enzeru and I got married," she gave him a sheepish grin.

Kora picked herself up, trotted over in front of Kitchy and chuffed at the oven-cum-dog. "Kitchenzilla! Play?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kitchy would look to her side and find Katsu. The husky would paw at the cat so as to console her. Kitchy really didn't quite grasp the concept of siblings. Sousuke did make her afterall, but she did understanding certain things about siblings, like for instance how they may look like each other or act like each other. "I suppose this is that thing called ... sibling confrontations?" The canine inquired. The dog's speech most likely carried a dialect to it, but it was the tongue of beasts. Soon enough the other tiger would sit herself infront of the Husky. Kitchy would straighten up. She would look straight into the Tiger's eyes. "Sure. We'll play ... but what of course?"[/b] The husky was hesitant mainly because ... how do Tigers play anyways? They were always getting larger, and ultimately they would be even larger than Kitchy, and that was a day that ... Kitchy was not looking forward to.

Sousuke on the other hand would take a moment to figure out what exactly happened. There was a blur of movement and now two felines and their companion in the room. Sousuke would say nothing as Kimi explained herself. The fabric suit wearing Kazekage would blink twice. "If the headset was damaged in any way I can fix it."<i></i> He looked Kimi over. "Marriage seems to have worked out well enough for you. Still maintaining yourself quite well I see."<i></i> Sousuke did suspect Kimi may have gained some weight, but that was something he was going to keep mum about. Women were always strange when it came to their weight. Sousuke would reach for a tie and proceed to play it around his neck. He would pause for a moment. "Before you ask, yes, this is quite real. I am actually wearing tailored clothing and ... not the handmedowns you are used to seeing me in. I thought I'd try ... something different."<i></i> Yes ... this was something very different for Kimi to see indeed. Sousuke wearing actual formal clothes, not rags, not clothing that was shrunk on purpose or torn. It was really a marvel to be hold. "I've been better..."<i></i>

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I believe my sister would like to wrestle," Katsu said with a flip of her tail. "Kora, you know we are a little strong for Kitchy's current form, yes?
She's not metal anymore."

Kora's shoulders sagged as she whined softly. "I miss wrestling with Kitchy. Why'd you have to go all fleshy?" she lamented and hid her eyes with her paws.

Kimi looked over at the animal trio and couldn't help but roll her eyes. She closely examined her comms unit. Aside from a few teeth marks, it looked fine.
"Everything seems okay with the headset, but I'll let you know if something bugs out."

When he explained his current wardrobe, Kimi just smiled. "Sure, it's different. Definitely used to seeing you in either the giant armor or, well, your mechanic clothes.
It looks good. As for the 'been better', what's up? Anything you can talk about?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kitchy would look at one tiger sister, and then the other. The canine puffed her chest out and snorted. "I'll have you know that neither of you were for a match for me back then, and ... well maybe not even now in your ... larger more adult bodies."<i></i> The canine let out a large sigh. Being fleshy was a very odd experience. There was a lot of things she had to do "That being said ... I am not sure how I used to enjoy eatting nuts and bolts. Meat is so delicious. Well, maybe fish in your case."<i></i> The Husky looked over to Sousuke and then back to the twins. "I think I had fish once. It wasn't for me, but the next time I'll try to smuggle it to you two. No fighting over it."<i></i> The husky's ears perked up as she gave the two of them a stern look. It was more of a sister look, albeit it was a surrogate sister. "No fighting over the issue of the fish."<i></i>

Sousuke would listen to Kimi as she looked over the headset. "Good to know you're willing to come to me for help."<i></i> He watched as Kimi observed him. He knew, that she knew this was something very different for him. She was a strong advocate of him acquiring style, sort of. She complimented him. He would bow his head and accept the compliment. She asked him what he had been meant about him being better. He would hold up his metallic arm. He wondered if she ever truly did get a good look at it. "These metallic limbs. Been getting very used to them. A bit too used to them. Been thinking about them as a whole. I recently ran into some trouble in Soon's - had to fight a legendary creature, and ended up having to become more and more metal as of late. I used to have the plates underneath my flesh and they would come out at will. I lost that ability, but over time I've become ... more machine like."<i></i> He would lower his hand and hold both hands before his back. "I think for a time, a long time in fact, Enzeru had thought that I truly was a machine of sorts. I think he'll be right more so in time."<i></i> Sousuke revealed. He was forthcoming about it. "What is on the outside and on the inside literally speaking ... does it ever take away from who one really is?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back