Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Survival. (Truant students will be punished...severely.)

Tsutaku Sotoa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hidetsugu announced the end of class Sotoa let out a slight sigh of relief, looking around at the empty seats nearby minus the one filled by the one female classmate. Well I suppose it's time to go, this was an experience though. He thought to himself as he began to rise from his seat and stretch his back. Sotoa then bows to sensei Hidetsugu and his classmate before taking his leave. Casually walking to the front of the class and outside the room he then decides to see if there are any mission request from other villagers or from shinobi that are higher up which would suit him. Hmm before I do that I'll need to pick up my scythe first and possibly get a snack, it could be a long day depending on what kind of task I decide to take on. I can't let myself get rusty either so training is a must. I'd ask to see if anyone else from class would come along for both but it seems like they have their hands full. He pondered, wondering if he would happen to come across any of them in the near future. Maybe another time, untill then I can handle myself.

Walking outside of the academy doors and on his way home Sotoa then pauses for a moment to stretch his back once more and begins to pick up the pace, shifting from walking , to jogging, then sprinting full speed to his next destination. On his way to becoming stronger.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back