Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sweet Dreams and Beautiful Liars. [Saemon]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There had been a direct addressing from the Kazekage for the sleek Shinobi to watch her steps carefully in this world. A threat to be sent to the Obsidian Palace was his final warning to her, and yet, an angry outburst was her response. This world had a loss of morals, and the woman was simply looking to correct the world into the Utopia it deserved. And so, the beautiful Prowless wheeled her way to the military records in order to find the man of her target.

Kitanai didn't have anything against him, of course. She wasn't looking to assassinate him, as she did most people she found in those records (really, it was quite stupid to list the military Shinobi's without some sort of background check), but rather, in her hand, she held a letter in which that contents were more secretive and dire than she had ever imagined them to be.
Dearest Saemon,

It is I, Koho, I am writing to you from Kirigakure. I have been accepted among the ranks of the many and I have met with a man named Koroki, I don't know whether I can trust him but he has plans for me... I believe he is going to help me achieve domination, which is fabulous, don't you think? I can't explain this in more detail as the Suna dogs might read this.

Yojimbo, the medical sennin, has forced my hand in marriage. I need you with me, my love.

Please, take care and come to my side.

Eternally yours,
Koho

Koho, whoever the hell she was, was planning a domination of sorts in Kirigakure, and was betrothed to the medical Sennin--when it seemed, she was in love with the handsome Knight Saemon. What a pitiful love story. Kitanai never pegged Saemon for the love-story type. She thought of him, rather, of a free-spirit with a hard inner core.

But, whatever floats his boat.

With some help from the Seikon jutsu, she had return the letter to it's unopened appearance, so the recipient couldn't rip her insides out for reading it. Rather, it would come off as a random and friendly gesture--or so she hoped.

Moving to the home that had been listed, the tall and slender woman, her raven black hair braided down her back to her waist, and her clothes scantily-clad as per usual, laid a few tender knocks on the door--that she assumed was the front. Who knew anymore.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was right in assuming she was knocking on the front door of his house. It was a small place with no outside adornments or frivolous decor. The shades were turned down in the windows so no one could see inside.

Saemon was a night person and often conducted work in the darkness. Because of it, he was often asleep during the day when he had days off. With Koho having left the village and therefore from his protection, he found himself with a lot more free (temporarily) time. Regardless, he found himself up all night and sleeping into the day. Not that it mattered in a cave; what was day and night to underground people?

He was roused from sleep easily by the sound of knocking at his front door. He was a light sleeper and could come to full alertness within moments of waking. It was due to his training in the ANBU. The very tall man slid from his bed, dropping his bared feet to the chilled, hardwood floor and pushed himself away from the comfort of his bed. The plain blue sheets lie crumpled in the heap where he had been laying; his pillow was on the floor. It only took him a few moments to cross from his bedroom and to the entrance of his domicile. He hadn't even locked the door.

His hand dug through his messy, short hair in an attempt to quell it's chaos before gripping the doorhandle and pulling the wooden door open. His eyes squinted lightly against the brightness of the faux crystalline light that shone too chipper and lively that day for his liking. He was scruffy bearded as usual and was wearing only a pair of poorly situated pants, ones that were barely hugging onto his hips enough to stay from dropping the material to his ankles. The man's barrel chest was darkskinned like his arms were and was moderately dusted with hair as well. There was a large, elaborate tattoo of what seemed to be a chimera splashed across his left side (and the tribal-like geometric tattoos on his strongly-muscled arms, the ones she would have seen before) and he was riddled with scars.

At first he didn't remember the woman standing before him. It wasn't a matter of forgetting her face or shape, but rather, he would have never expected to see this particular woman at his door. After a few seconds, a look of recognition washed over his features and he stood a little taller in his doorway, a little less lazy like. "Stalking me?" he asked, his voice laced with dull humor even if his face remained fairly passive. He contemplated for a moment what a bad idea it would be to welcome the dark haired beauty into his house, especially with his retardly nosy neighbors, but figured whatever she wanted him for would be better said in his house than out of it. He took a step back and motioned with a flick of his fingers toward his livingroom. "Come in, if you want." His house was dull inside as well. There was no feminine touch to his place; it was all utility and off-white and brown.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The knocks were answered fairly slowly, but not enough to cause any sort of worry or panic that she had the wrong house. But she found as the footsteps inside slid towards the door, she pushed the letter into her back pocket, trying to fold it so it didn't crumple. Lacing her fingers together as the door opened, and a slummed figure stood in the doorway.

Wow.

Kitanai's eyes locked down on her torso, not that he was really focused enough to realize, it seemed. Her cyan eyes were locked onto a tattoo of some strange creature she wasn't familiar head. A mixture of animals that Kita wondered the origin and meaning of.

As his body moved to become a bit more erect, her eyes raised to his face as he made a slip at some dry humor before stepping aside for her to join him. Her slender form moved inside, her eyes wandering around the living room. It was about as dry as his first shot at humor when he showed up at the door. It was dark, and clumsily designed--male touches, certainly.

"Oh, wow, it's depressing in here," Kitanai said with a touch of joking with him as she stood in the middle of the room. It was clear she was having some issues knowing if it was appropriate for her to sit--or where to sit, rather. "Did you just wake up?" She asked, with a bit of a scowl of confusion on her face as she turned to look at him. "You're a real mess. I thought you'd be at least prepared for company by this time." A smile cracked across her face as she looked back around the room.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite his first impressions of the girl just a few days ago, he found her rather comfortable to be around. She was an easy joker with a decent sense of humor and straight forward, blunt. His face eased into a relaxed, friendly expression as she entered and he closed the door from his nosy neighbors. If he wasn't mistaken, old Tanaka-san across the street was already peeking curiously from his window. Old goat.

Saemon dragged his fingers through his hair again, ignoring the note on his depressing house, but because Kitanai had made a comment on his state of being. Ya he was probably a bit of a mess, that was true. He stepped forward himself and dropped himself into a plush, albeit dull colored, couch with two overly long cushions, the type that was big enough for 3 cushions, but had been made with just the two and draped an arm over the back. The other hand rested tired-like in his lap. "Ya. Long night. So what do you want?" he asked straight to the point.

He didn't offer her a seat nor tell her not to sit either. He wasn't very good with guest hospitality and left the girl up to her own devices (even if that made it difficult for her). His comfortable position didn't last long though as the need for a cigarette overcame him quickly. Deft digits withdrew and lit a black label cancer stick. The jounin took a very long drag, held it, then let the smoke swirl out from his nostrils.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Seikon hesitated for a moment, her eyes wandering the room as her accomplice sat on an drab looking couch, leaning back, a cigarette ready to be dragged as he asked what she wanted. Straight to the point. That was something she normally admired, but at the moment she wasn't sure if she really wanted to give him the letter. Seeing him in the flesh again reminded her how intriguing he was to her. Handing him said letter would have him whisking off to pick up his princess elsewhere--meaning she wouldn't get what she wanted from him.

What? She wanted something? Possibly. But what?

"Oh, right." She said, turning to the godly mass of muscle on the couch, her hand reaching into her back pocket to take out a letter that had been carefully folded. She clutched it, not revealing the handwritten name scrawled across the front, just in case she changed her mind. If he recognized the handwriting, surely he'd snatch it.

Kitanai hesitated, looking down at the smeared ink name, her fingers wrapped around it, much like that of a python and it's prey. "I was at the gates. I'm friends with a guard there, and a scrawny looking fellow came up," There was no way out now, she supposed, "Asking for you. This letter, it's from someone out of the village. I said I'd deliver it to you," Her hand reached out, clutching it with an honest grip, no longer in a menacing one, "Personally." She added, offering a weak smile as she handed the dreaded letter over.

Lover.

Psh.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She seemed to be hesitating. His eyes narrowed as she struggled a little with making her decision. When the struggle came to light, he found himself presented with a piece of folded paper, one with a seal. He reached out, barely needing to lean forward to clutch the white thing. His rough fingers brushed hers for a second before he withdrew with the item and looked at the seal first. Nothing special. His eyes turned up to Kitanai's face for a moment, catching the weak smile that made him curious and flipped the paper over and looked back down.

Recognition swept over his features immediately. His curiosity changed to suspicion and he flipped the paper back over to look at the seal. It only took him a deeper, searching look to see the letter had already been opened. Which made the whole situation more confusing to him. Saying nothing at first, he snapped the seal open and looked inside.
To Saemon said:
Dearest Saemon,

It is I, Koho, I am writing to you from Kirigakure. I have been accepted among the ranks of the many and I have met with a man named Koroki, I don't know whether I can trust him but he has plans for me... I believe he is going to help me achieve domination, which is fabulous, don't you think? I can't explain this in more detail as the Suna dogs might read this.

Yojimbo, the medical sennin, has forced my hand in marriage. I need you with me, my love.

Please, take care and come to my side.

Eternally yours,
Koho

He read it over carefully, not caring much if the girl before him had to squirm and wait in silence for a little bit. In fact he had to read it twice. Many emotions swept over him at that time. Joy at seeing her handwriting, anger at seeing her choice to make bonds with mist since she had told him she would come back here and then rage. Cold rage. He focused on a point on the paper...

"Yojimbo, the medical sennin, has forced my hand in marriage."

"....has forced my hand in marriage."

His teeth were gritted down hard and a dark look was on his face. His eyes though reflected the level of his rage and jealousy. He dropped the paper in his lap and took another drag from his paper as he brought his eyes back up to the woman standing in his livingroom. He focused on her stomach for a time, not really looking at anything, but rather staring straight forward. It wasn't her fault nor her problem how he was feeling. He needed to keep himself under control. His eyes didn't move as he opened his lips to speak to her finally. His voice was strangely calm, which showed his level of control, "Thank you for bringing this to me. It wasn't your job. I'm sure it wasn't just a I'm passing by, may as well bring it to Saemon' sort of task." so he focused on her, raising his dull blue eyes to her face and bore them onto hers, much how she had the first day they had met; unwavering and strong. "So I wonder why did you read it? Why does it even bother you?" both of which were terribly apparent to him. First, it had been opened and he could surmise it had been her. And her odd smile and hesitation.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed okay at first. Kitanai standing awkwardly, her hands moving forward to twirl her fingers around one another to occupy herself as she watched him read it. Either he was a slow reader, or he was thinking deeply about something (the idea of re-reading not occurring to her). She rocked back on her heels, her eyes a bit blank as she recited the contents of the letter in her head before she noticed his teeth grind against one another, and his eyes seem to hallow out.

So he had gotten to the juicy part.

Kitanai watched him closely as he dropped the letter, taking another drag, his stare boring into her stomach before he spoke, his eyes raising to look into her eyes. She froze, her body offering an awkward smile as she nodded slowly, sinking to a chair across from him as she nodded slowly, "Ah, I see." She said, her hand raising to kiss the finger tips of her right hand, signifying that her Seikon blood had failed her in being elusive. "I did read it, yes. Can you blame me?" Kitanai sighed and shrugged, "Mysterious man in a bar, and you carry around a letter addressed to him for a few hours--human curiosity, you know?"

Her eyes locked with his, watching him for a moment before answering his second question: "It wasn't the best news to deliver." She sucked in a deep breath, folding her hands in her lap and squeezing them together, "So I wasn't sure if you really would like to read it--though, I suppose, in the end, of course you did. It pertains deeply to you, it seems." Kitanai's eyes wandered upwards towards the ceiling, "I'm sorry, Saemon." She said quietly--and not very well. She was terrible at apologizing. In fact, she rarely did it, and it was clear she was uncomfortable with it.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon's eyes followed the girl as she sat down into the chair, a very plush and nice piece despite such a modest household. He took in her nervous expression and stiff response easily. Her body language admitted to the crime before her mouth did. It pleased him she didn't try to deny it, otherwise he would have thrown her out on her ass. A small knit formed between his eyebrows as she kissed her own fingertips. He didn't really pick up the point of that one.

Once seated, she explained herself in a fashion. She defended herself by excusing it as human nature and her own interest in his persona. He could see the reasoning behind it, though he remained passively displeased about her actions. It was a personal letter. It he wasn't so mad with the letter's content itself, he might have been more dedicated to be mad with Kiti-chan.

Yet was that the complete truth? Did he really mind so much that she was curious about his personal life? No, not really. He was a very private person and yet he didn't find the usual annoyance with her as he did with others. Maybe it was his soft spot for beautiful women. Who knew.

When her eyes met his again, he lingered on her gaze once more. His dull hued eyes were less mad than moments before, though a fire still burned in them. It was not directed at her. Her full lips reluctantly seemed to form the next few sentences, even breaking up the words with a quick inhale. Her chest rose visibly from the intake of air and for a moment, his eyes dropped there. Perhaps before notice, yet hardly with any shame, he came back to her deep, vibrant water irises, yet hers went to the ceiling. Finally he looked away, leaning back in his own chair and he gazed toward his side wall, not really looking at it at all. "Yes, I did... need to read it." Want wasn't really the word that came to mind.

"No need to be sorry." he added almost late enough to be as an afterthought. But this brought him to a weird spot; what now? He had much to figure out and even more to mentally work through. And there was Kita sitting there in his livingroom, as an unlikely friend of sorts. She had done him a great courtesy by bringing him that letter and more so, been honest with him when confronted by an angry man. He didn't want to toss her out.

And so he took a drag from his cigarette. It was almost gone now anyway so he crushed the remains between his index finger and thumb. It burned but he was used to it. Some ash fell to the carpet, dry and like a wisp. He hung onto the butt. "So..." Ya he didn't know what to say.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There he sat, and he just watched her. Why did he do that? Sitting across from her with that dull and blank stare that seemed to burn into her as she tried to maintain any stared he gave her. But instead, it seemed she broke any gaze to look uninterested elsewhere. Normally she was quite good at keep, if not defeating, looks that bore into her.

He spoke to her, reassuring her for some unknown reason--did she look upset, or was he being sincere? To be honest, sincerity was hard for her, as she wasn't exactly very good at it, herself. But, nonetheless, she watched him watch her. His eyes trailing over her flirty figure before escaping to stare blankly elsewhere--at nothing, really.

He found himself trailing with his words, clearly at as much of a loss as she was. The woman felt a little awkward, ironically, as she stood quickly and brushed off her shorts. Herr stomach flexing, and her eyes brightly shimmering, despite the dimly-lit room.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to over stay my welcome," She murmured quietly, her arms falling to rest at her eyes as she looked at him from across the room. His toned and muscular torso, and his gorgeous and hard jawline. He had that unpolished and alpha look to him that Kitanai couldn't help but google over. It was such a nice change from the extreme of dirty and disgusting or rich and girly. He was handsome and rough looking, and she couldn't help but wish he'd throw her to the floor in the middle of that living room, to show her what it felt like to be wanted and dominated without having to do the work she was so accustomed to.

"Perhaps, I should...leave." She hesitated--why was she always hesitating around him. Though she said that, she didn't move, her gaze locked on him. She felt rude, but that tattoos and rippling muscles were just so difficult not to look at. That proud and manly presence he gave threatened her sanity.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon's gaze shifted back her direction, though his head remained slightly cocked to the side. Once again the previously assertive girl was stumbling along rather than taking control of the situation. She was very different from the other night. She had been strong willed, confident; a strong woman. She had reminded him of Koho in many ways. And now she reminded him of his other lover, Mio.

He felt an ache in his chest and a tightness he recognized as sorrow. He did not feel it often. It meant his rage was subsiding and his anguish and distress was overtaking him. Not that he was a man who cried. He hadn't shed a tear since his youth, when his father's head had rolled off the red splashed wooden dais and onto the rain dampened ground. Yet this was as close as he could come. He felt betrayed, hurt. He loved Koho as no other did or could. He had been able to accept her bedding his close friend since her heart had belonged to him still, but a husband?

He knew then he did not want to be alone. Mio was not here to sooth him. Her smell could wash away his anger and pain like cool water could banish away the heat. Yet he was without either; his fire or water. It was selfish of him, but he was about ready to say fuck it to everyone anyway.

Saemon pushed forward in his seat, coming to rest with his body mostly leaned forward. He waved Kitanai toward him with a light gesture and he said, "I remember last we saw one another that you smelled of blood, Kiti-chan. Did you ever have someone tend to your wound?" he wanted a reason for her to stay and to cross the floor where he could feel the heat from her frame and smell what she smelled like today. He was asking to see the injury as his reason. She could leave if she wanted to, but maybe she would stay at least for a little while.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't even address her idea to leave. Instead, he leaned forward, his muscles flexing with his movements. She watched him carefully, the strangest and slyest smile crossing her face as he asked about her wound. "You have a powerful nose," She whispered quietly as she moved towards him, glad she got injured, for, she had done some messy things that night.

Reaching her hand out, her body probably far to close to him, she showed him the palm of her left hand, a line from a stab would in the middle. Her knees between and again his as she gave her left hand to him, and used to right hand to pull the right side of her shorts down to show a wound that snaked from her hip bone towards her belly button.

Kita's eyes had softened as she looked down towards him. Her long black hair braided down her back, and her soft skin inches from him--some of it even touching him. She was fair skinned, a few moles on her body, but with a surprising lack of scars for her profession. There were a few on her arms and, had he been able to see, one on her shoulder blade.

Her supple rose lips still holding a gentle smile as she watched him carefully. It was amazing how his body heat caused her stomach to knot in a moment of strange and alluring excitement. His body heat causing the hair on the back of her neck to stand on end.

"Do they look okay, doctor?" She toyed playfully as her body shifted more towards him, and her eyes continued to bore down at him. "I had hoped the shady nurse in the bathroom didn't poison me." Kitanai smiled devilishly.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He realized as she willingly came closer to him that she hadn't wanted to leave but only had out of awkwardness. His offer was met with her easy approach. She stepped close enough toward his own frame that she stood easily between his lazily parted legs and he had to even lean back a little. Her lack of confidence fled her in a moment's notice and was replaced by a familiar, friendly sexuality that was strongly reminiscent of the first night they'd met. He found it relaxing again, as if meeting up with an old friend and as he'd suspected, just being in close proximity to a woman was pushing away his unrest.

Her hand was offered to his, palm up. Murky blue eyes followed the line of her closed wound and his own hands came up to touch it. Her hands were small in his, dwarfed by the calloused palms and thick fingers. Her light skin was also in contrast to his own darker hue. As ever with Saemon, he appreciated the difference. She was what he thought all women should look like and the embodiment of what he found beautiful in his two lovers.

He turned her hand over in his own, comfortably breaching the space. He was not a timid man.

When her wrist was turned up once more he breathed in deeply, albeit silently. She smelled of warm vanilla, not that fake shit you can by at the local girly stores. She smelled real. And her body was clean, not dirty which would usually carry a hint of sour. Sweat, however, was not the same smell and one he loved on a woman. Warm, delicious. His own body, now much closer to her, smelled of heat and the barest hint of a dull, musky cologne; a scent he wore over his heart.

His right hand lingered on her own but his left followed her other hand to her body where her more mortal-looking wound lied bared. Her lack of shame matched his own as he traced the tip of his rough index finger along the sealed wound. He had no hesitation. A woman didn't stand this close and offer up her skin to inspection to be squeamish to a man's touch.

A year ago he might have delved further; brushed his hand from her wound around her hips and down her thigh. Or perhaps he would have gripped her body and pulled her down to his, but this was this year. Still, his mind was cleared away of his previous thoughts and he could push his betrayal to the back of his mind for now. "You seem well healed." And though he was not sure she would really understand when he said it, Saemon said anyway, "I'm not a doctor, though, you I think you might be."

He needed to anchor himself down or find himself out to sea without the tether to find himself back again.

How quickly things could escalate. He wanted to close his eyes and bury his face against her body and breathe in the smells of her body one was privy to only when in a more intimate setting than this. His hand left her abdomen and he leaned further back from her frame, able to easily look up to her lovely face. He reluctantly released her hand as well. "What were you doing that night to receive these wounds?" He asked, his voice gravelly and deep.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon accepted her close encounter, allowing her to move so closely to him, and even accepting every movement without a single hint of hesitation. His hand raising to take hers as he examined the wound, though it felt as though he was admiring it. His stare far to gentle to be looking it over seriously, as well as the way he held her hand. Turning it over as he glanced over the small details, probably even noticing every crevice.

His other hand, gruff with the mark of his unknown history on every bump, gentle and slowly traced the other mark. Kitanai's eyes looking down at him, watching his fingers trace so alluringly. There was something odd about the way that he touched her. Instead of the usual shoving and pulling she received, he touched her as though she were a fragile glass sculpture. His fingers moving with her hand and her hip as though if he were to press too hard, her beautiful figure would shatter before his eyes.

He gave his approval, her soft cyan eyes still gazing down curiously at him as he spoke of the fact that she herself could be a doctor. Why was that? Kitanai didn't understand, but it didn't sound threatening or insulting--or even a joke, for that matter...

But, the puzzle shoved aside as his hand moved from her stomach and his hand began to pull from hers. Kita's eyes darting over to his hand, as though letting go was something that would injure her more grievously than any stab to the hand, and yet, he pulled away, and any sort of opportunity that had washed over her mind in those moments, moved with him.

Yet, she did not stray from her standing position. He leaned back, but not so far back that he seemed disgusted. Rather, he gazed up at her, and her elvish face gazed back down, her blue eyes much brighter than his, but by no means better.

He asked a question that she was a bit taken back by, but should have expected. "Working," She said bluntly, "I'm a Shinobi after all." Her smile was brief. She hadn't lied to him, she really had been working, and it was, in a way, because of her Shinobi status. But, perhaps the idea that she was assassinating thieves in the slums was a bit much for her to divulge to him at once--if ever.

"Though, I could ask you the same thing..." She added, her dainty hands running over the scars on his chest, the same way his had ran over hers. Her head tipped down as she concentrated on her fingers, her right hand rested on his left shoulder, and her left hand trailing over one of the more fatal looking scars, her sly smile never leaving her face.

She had regained that cocky and flirty attitude as it was clear that whatever angry or upset emotion that had overflown him was not dueled totally towards her. Her lips pressing into a line for a moment before her eyes flickered up towards his, her left hand left pressed against his chest.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes of course, there was no question she was a shinobi. Civilian women didn't have the kind of physique like the woman who stood before him did. Her hard body, layered by faintly scarred skin and her open arrogance screamed of her profession. He knew he came off much the same. For a moment she was short with him, responded in what he took as a guarded response, the kind that said "That's all I'm saying, don't ask.". He could understand and wouldn't ask her anymore on the matter.

The few seconds of chill passed though and as he withdrew bodily from her, Kiti-chan moved in. Her hands were greedy. She touched him with both, one supported on his heavily muscled, tattooed shoulder and the other touched him featherlight. Her fingers found scared from years ago and some much newer. Each fingertip confidently touched and explored. If he were a more conservative man, a less emotionally-betrayed one, he might have taken her hands away. But he was neither at the moment.

Saemon all but ignored the latter response to him, feeling as she did about it; it was work, it was private. Instead he let her hands touch him silently and met her gaze once more when it stalled on his. He was at a point now that if he wanted to, he could probably convince Kiti to sleep with him, but it wasn't right; he would end up regretting it. He was mad right now and he didn't want to never see Kiti-chan again because he ended up using her as his revenge. So he made a decision.

The broad man placed his feet down more solidly then stood up. He was so close to Kitanai that if she didn't step back, her chest would be a mere few inches from his own. His pants hugged to his hips enough that they barely stayed in place on his body, though they hung a little lower than was publicly acceptable. The heat of his body and his own musky scent would wash over her in such a proximity. He was so tall he had to look down sharply to keep her eye contact, if she held it. For a hair's breath he said nothing, then finally he reached up and took her hands from his frame. "I will need to get ready for work actually. Thank you for your help today."

It was a dismissal and an excuse. He wasn't being rude and in fact he didn't need to go to work, but the lie flowed from his tongue as though it were the truth. He did have things he would have to deal with when she was gone though and it was better if she left.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

In all honesty, the woman had no expected him accept her touch. To take in her movements and her exploring with such understanding and grace. It was almost as though he needed to feel some sort of tender touch to tend to his wounded heart. He was badly broken deep down in a place Kitanai didn't understand, and yet, her touch seemed to sooth him. Her presence pleasing his once sorrowful thoughts.

Oh, but wait, she was wrong.

He stood up, her body taking a single step back as she felt as though he would shove her aside. What was it about his menacing stature that made her feel as though he would so violently push her?

He didn't exactly. His hands grabbed hers and pulled them away from him, and her eyes that had so boldly held his line of sight dropped in a discouraged manner to the side and down. Her hands tightening and flexing for a moment as he spoke to her about work.

Right. She'd heard that one before.

Kitanai looked up, giving a convincing smile as she nodded slowly, "Oh, yes, of course, Saemon." Her voice smoothed over as she bowed quickly and took another step back, lingering for a moment, but never catching his eye. "Do take care of yourself." She said quietly, that coy smile playing softly on her lips. Only before turning and leaving the room, towards the door.

[Topic Left]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She accepted what he said easy enough, though he wasn't sure she was entirely convinced. It didn't matter. His reasons were his own and he was sure they would see each other again.

He let her hands slip from his own and watched her walk away from him. He didn't follow her, simply let her leave at her own pace. It wasn't until the door was closed and the enchanting woman was gone from his home that he dropped himself back into his seat and allowed himself to return to the matter of Koho. Or rather... he was left to deal with his emotions and shit.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back