Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taili [A-Rank SSM]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A curious woman enters into Ryu’s room. She wore a waitress outfit with a couple of extra accessories. Within her long violet hair was a pair of cat ears. Sprouting down from her waist was a striped tail. The colors black and purple striped her tail and stocking; even her waitress out was a mix of black and purple. The only break from these to colors was her skin and her bright yellow eyes. Her cat-like eyes pierced through the darkness of Ryu’s domain. There she saw the human puppet lying in the corner asleep. She cautiously walks over and places a hand one Ryu’s shoulder. With a like shake the cat-girl tells her to wake up.

Ryu opens her eye’s to see the grin only one person he knew could perform. Ryu’s stretches her arms with a yawn. “Yes, Cheshire what is it?”

“Arisu-sama liked your previous puppet and would like you to make more right away nyan.” Arsu was Ryu’s owner and Cheshire’s boss. It was a proposal he could not refuse; not that she would. These puppets served purpose for her too. Arisu’s approval was just a bonus.

As Ryu gets up she points to the other side, “Hey Cheshire can you fetch me one of my puppet skeleton in the back.” The feline looking girl gives a nod and heads over to where Ryu was pointing.

Opening the closest door Cheshire could not help but chuckle. When Ryu asks what was so funny she told him, “I heard of people having skeletons in their closest but I never known anyone to take the phrase so literally.”

“Just bring it over here already.” Cheshire takes the clay skeleton over to Ryu. Ryu takes the skeleton with her chakra and floats it over to her and begins weaving ninja wire into it. The ninja wire would serve a musculature. Once she was done she places the body into a mold and pours into it some kind of liquid that with harden into a skin-like substance. “Cheshire while you are here, can you get me one of the wigs; purple long hair.” Ryu sews the wig into the scalp and styles it into long curls. She takes a scalpel and cuts some of the access skin. After placing a couple of glass eyes into the sockets she summons Rarete out of her hat. “My dear Rarete as one that appreciates beauty, I believe I can trust you in making Taili look fabulous.”

Rarete smile for Ryu always knew what to say to make her happy, “Of course Dear it is what I do and I do believe I have just the outfit that will be perfect for her.” After Ratete finishes dressing the Taili the doll was all but finished.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back