Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Takaki Masao -> Nara Bii-Ryu

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Takaki Masao
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Mission thread: The End Is Never The Same
Old IC Rank: Main Branch Sennin

New Character Name: Nara Bii-Ryu
Preferred Username: Nara Bii-Ryu
New Village: Cloud
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class: TBD
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Mednin
IC Rank: Mednin Chief if possible

Character Age: 50
Character's Physical Description: Slender yet muscular at 5'11", with many prior battle scars. Hair is dirty blonde, with many streaks of silver. Usually wearing a monocle when on duty.
Character's Mental Description: Calm, cool, collected, if slightly aloof at times. He is a career soldier and physician, and embodies the principles of the warrior-scientist to a tee. An anomaly compared to the usual stereotype of Nara as lazy-if-brilliant, he brooks no idleness or sloth in his life.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: As paraphrased from his NPC profile: One could go on and on about his history as decorated war hero, tireless surgeon, and patient teacher, but it should suffice to say that he is the only man to have ever stuck his finger up the rectum of Raikage Takao the Mad and lived to tell the tale.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=14131
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1085
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2664
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2748
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: Cloud Council, Plot Team

Old Stats: All capped, with 595 ASP
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: Depends on whether you wish to consider this character suicide, character retirement, or character death in combat. I say the last option.
New Stats: Pending
New OOC Rank: S

Justu Mastery Swaps: Pending

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: Youkai, as awarded by Kushin.
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Rikudo Sennin
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? None as Masao
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just as a quick note.
Your rebirth is as a Suicide but goes under a Retirement Clause.
Reading the following: One is able to suicide/kill their character at any point after the 3 month mark and are exempted from suicide stat penalties. This only applies to non-modded situations. By doing so, you can not rebirth back into said character.

- Needs Kushin's approval for rank and branch.
- Stats are the same as before, if desired.
- Story could use some expanding. . . . [Needs some details on past, BL/CA being gained, Academy and Branch admission!]
- Contracts do not carry over.
- Kinjutsu does not carry over.
- BL/CA approved when expanded upon a little.

For now, the above is the status.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
-Needs the Med Sennin's approval for rank and branch.
-Stats are the same as before, if desired.
Expand on the things that need expanding, and then you're good!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
New Rank banner given.

Again, expand the story and you're good to go.
You can freely RP as Nara Bii-Ryu if you wish.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As some of you know, I'm going to put this application on hold because I'm going inactive from the site. I loved writing with all of you however I'm having less and less free time and I'd also like to concentrate on writing my own light novel. My goal is to write a similar type of fiction the works that inspired a lot of quality anime and manga, except not have it read like the literary equivalent of cancer.

I will be on Skype, and also if you want my email, please send me a PM. I give full control of my NPCs, country plot, and political machinations to Cloud Council as well as control of Saeko to Narashi Jo.

One day, I may return. Keep the village safe, protect the new players, and be good to each other. As a final gift to you all, I'm going to post an excerpt of my LN in the village discussion forum in Cloud. I hope you have fun :)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dojo, training, and profile has been moved to Old Cloud's area.
Groups has been removed.

Good luck on the 'other side' mate! Have fun!
And good luck with the novel!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back