Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Take Flight - [ Requesting Endo ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AZxEHaf.png

QWgkRJ0.png
Fingers would drum rhythmically against a neatly wrapped box as a young woman would bounce from foot to foot as she marched along her way. Today was an amazing day to the fourteen year old mainly because she just made a big ol' whoppin' 7,500 yen from some stranger on the street! Did you know how often something like that came along? Not often at all! The Genin was a bit strapped for cash anyways, and this was a blessing. This meant that she could get like, two new scrolls for her jutsu needs. Or she could pay off her debts to her tutor. Either one worked, really. She just needed this money so she could go on and learn. A part of her wondered if whatever was inside of this box could also fetch her a good price, but there was an off feeling that came over her whenever she thought about it. Like there was something watching her. . . a presence looming, and that was never, ever fun. So, she'd just do what she had to with the gift. It was a few pounds, but not too much for her mighty Genin body to cling onto. Though it did sit larger than her dang torso! Ah well. She would approach the offices of The Spire with a smile held on her features and she would stop there in front of the door. Using her foot, she would kick at it as a knocking motion. "Tsu~chi~kage-sama~! Open up~! Ami-chan has a gift for you and it's very, very pretty!" She'd call out, blinking her heterochromatic eyes a few times. Yanno, was the dude even here? She didn't know, but. . . She'd find out! Hehe.

The gift that she was holding in her hands had a metallic looking wrapping paper that held blue lines amongst the silver, and the bow atop of it was incredibly delicate, looking like it would rip at an incorrect touch. By no means did that mean it was cheap, though. It just meant that it was crafted with love, naturally. Tucked beneath the bow, there was a note written in a delicate script that the young female had not bothered to read. Ami would rock quietly on her feet. By no means was she a shy girl, and she had seen the Tsuchikage speak, but did that give her the right to speak to him? She was a shinobi of his great nation, so that meant she was safe, right? Oh no. She was starting to get nervous!
<i></i>

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kids with senbons . . . Dangerous things for kids to be having and the likes of such events rarely ended well. Being who he was however, Endo himself didn't exactly call much into question. At the current moment he was poring over the notes for a meeting that he was soon to be having with his Sennin over important matters of the state but for all that it was worth, he still had a few precious moments to himself before it was all due for the board. Leaning back in his chair, he let out a sigh as he rested his weary eyes. The likes of the typical color of grass, he hadn't exactly had much time to enjoy the grass with all the work that he was doing and . . . The knock at the door disturbed even his inner thoughts and he let out another sigh as he took his feet off of his desk and straightened up things a bit before he cleared his throat and allowed the guest to come in. There was a saying that the skin tone such as his simply didn't crack, or reveal its age. If he worked any harder though, he wasn't sure that he'd live too much longer to actually reach forty. "Come in!" he stammered before another moment could pass.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AZxEHaf.png

QWgkRJ0.png
The sound of a voice nearly made her squeak. A part of her was kind of hoping that there wouldn't be anyone inside and she would just be able to leave the little care package at his door. Was it the Kage's birthday? She couldn't be too sure, she didn't know much about the leader of the Village and the Country. Now, then. Clutching the neatly wrapped gift to her chest, she would use her hand to twist the doorknob open and she would make her way into the room. "Tsuchikage-sama!" She'd speak out, "Thanks for lettin' me come in!" She'd speak as she stepped forward and over to his desk. "I gotta present for ya." She would nod her head with her words as she stopped in front of his desk, placing it down. She'd shake out her arms and then she'd clutch them together in a childlike delight. "A woman tending to her screaming baby asked me if I could bring it to ya. I tell ya, that kid sure could screech. I bet his elemental affinity is gonna be Wind or summit like that!" Okay, now she was rambling. She would shake her head from side to side.

"Sorry, I shouldn't talk unless you ask me to... Right? That's the formal thing. Uhhh, yeah. Sorry. Can I stay while ya open it? I'm curious." Ohhh, hopefully he'd say yes. You didn't lug something along for ages and not hope to see what it is.

If Endo were to pull free the note, it stated:

'Regards from Winter.' with a black lipstick printed kiss beneath.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back