Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking A Stroll [Free Roleplay]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma had been warned by a few of the local citizens to be wary of this area so naturally he came here. For he figured it would surely be a place Uziuke must have visited, for he knew the youth was always looking to test himself. Plus there was always the chance that if someone tried to fight him he could get information from them. Although he doubted a non shinobi would be brave or stupid enough to attack a demon, apparently a few other travelers thought so to. Because they traveled behind in a small huddled group. He wasn't really concerned with them and if they proved to be hostile...well he'd welcome it. But not only that perhaps he'd find someone who showed some potential someone worth guiding onto the correct path. Well he'd find out soon enough either way. 'I suppose it wouldn't be all bad if things went smoothly but I do like my fights. But even better then that is someone who might hold potential.' he thought to himself with a devilish grin. The robe he wore was snow covered and he shook his head, to remove the small layer of snow that had built upon his blonde hair.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke kept his eyes on the chakra aura in the distance. His Sharingan was exposed as he moved through an alleyway. 'That could only be Akkuma. That chakra is more than familiar.' The teen's curse seals seemed to react to the chakra aura in the distance. The Uchiha was a bit surprised to find Akkuma after traveling on his own for a while, and in such a place.

As he closed in on Akkuma's location he began to notice tracks in the snow. It seemed that he wasn't alone. He wore a white shirt with the Uchiha Clan symbol on the back. A white long sleeve thermal shirt was worn under the clan shirt. A pair of black pants cuffed near their bottoms were worn at his waste. His white hair was as white as the snow that fell from the sky.

Akkuma was within eyesight to the boy after chasing the great demonic presence for a while. "Aye! It is him!" The boy said aloud to himself. There seemed to be more people behind Akkuma, but they didn't look important. He didn't see an aura of chakra being emitted from the people, so it was safe to say they weren't shinobi.

"Akkuma!" The boy grin, reappearing on his brother's right side. "I'm glad to see you out of that cell. It doesn't look like we'll be going back home anytime soon." Of course by home he meant Kiri.

[ MFT | WC: 240 ]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I would say you could join the replay of this topic Uziuke... but I think that might be inactive as well lol

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back