Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking care »» Yukio

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori, after being ill for almost 2 weeks, was finally up and still taking it a little bit easy. "Kire...." She muttered as she watched the sakura tree waving with the slight breeze that was going on. There was a nice little breeze today, enough to make it an extremely nice weather. Kotori had been walking around with her hairs tied up high, something that wasn't much on an occasion. She went to the front of the house and sit down herself on the ground. She enjoyed the sunbathing so much that she eventually started to doze off. The guards outside her house were often looking towards her to see if she was alright or asleep. Most of the times Kotori was still awake.

Ever since Kotori was a small little baby, she had a hard time getting ill. BUt boy... Once she had the illness it really caught her badly. Yet she kind of had 2 types of illness. One of a bacterial infection, the other of over-exhausting her own body. When she went over her own limits badly.. She would be asleep most of the first day, the second day she would hardly be been able to move at all.. The muscle ache would get the better of her. Luckily, this wouldn't always be that severe. However, this illness still was. Having a high fever for almost a solid 4 days, always making people worry about her because such a high fever was lethal. With everything aside, she couldn't hold in water which she drank often. After the first day of being sick, she would stop throwing out everything and slowly adjust... After 3 days... She was good enough to eat food again. A week later she could finally be up and be moving and after two weeks she was finally well enough to be active again in the community.

The guards had brought her inside once she had fallen asleep... and the next moment for her, she woke up in her own bed.. having the morning ritual she started to walk around until she found her parents if it was alright for her to go towards her older brother in the Hyuuga clan house. With their permission given she started to get changed towards her usual Uchiha-attire and moving over the market. She wanted to be polite and at least bring something... which was often something odd from the girl. Just like this time she had packed some... rather unique kind of treat for her older brother.
Once coming to the facility she stood there outside, with a small paper in her hands, carefully rolled over. "Hyuuuu--!!" She called him by the nickname she gave ever since she was little. "Yuuuuukioooo!!" She shouted outside the house, she was always stood outside till permission to enter.

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: [Topic entered]
Word counter: 468

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for Yukio to exit the household and approach his sister greeting her by ruffling the young ANBU's hair with a gentle smile his attire being a much more relaxed every day Kimono rather than the clan head uniform many were used to seeing him in. "Good to see you again Kotori, You do know however you are more than able to simply walk in i have told those on guard to allow you to enter whenever you so wish. It's the least i can do for my little sister." Bending down to one knee the Hyuuga took a moment to look over what the girl carried on her person tilting his head to the side slightly.

"and what is it we have here? Have you brought something to show me?" His tone was one of curiosity if he knew anything about Koroti it was she was always full of surprises tilting his head back to the guards behind him nodding as the bowed and moved away from the pair to return to their normal posts. Standing to move beside her holding out a hand before walking towards the household. "So is there anything you want to do today? Though i haven't prepared much you could call fun since I didn't know if you had recovered yet."

If the Hyuuga had one trait that stood above all others it was how much the man cared for family upon hearing of Koroti's illness there was an uproar within the Hyuuga household Yukio taking time to visit frequently to check on her condition while leaving a few small treats from time to time. "Food or maybe something to drink first?" Though he wasn't one to ask so many questions he did have company and wished to see she was well looked after not wanting to think what could happen should he leave the young lady unattended for too long.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She started to move towards her old place where she had been standing before... waiting and it luckily didn't take long at all. "Ohaio!!" She greeted the other with a cheerful smile, the petting felt more than welcomed and she did kinda lean into them. "Yukio-san!" She said with a big, big grin. "and what is it we have here? Have you brought something to show me?" She heard the other say in his usual kind of voice. Kotori, however, started to shift the package in her arms. "Once inside you will get to see it! I bought them with my money! Especially for you!" She often did these things for her brother... But, maybe he would soon regret this decision or maybe he wouldn't.

Once inside Kotori would place her shoes off and start to look around the house again for a little, already having a soft smile. "You lack color here brother.." she pointed out, the last time she got here... got rather fun, but that was already a while ago. As Kotori could often be a sweet angelic like feature, she was sometimes also like a tiny devil on feet.

"So is there anything you want to do today? Though i haven't prepared much you could call fun since I didn't know if you had recovered yet." Kotori started to turn her head towards the other as she started to dribble closer again. "I have this for you..." And finally the other was getting the things she had gotten him. Only if Yukio would unpack it... Kotori would start to explain it... "They had these amazing fried spiders for sale in the market! They said it is a real delicacy in some places... Sometimes they are offered as snacks for tasting... A lot of people tried them and were surprised it tasted like chicken... I had to wrap them up, so I do not get scared by them..." She said and would tilt her head and look from the ground back to her older brother. "This species is a tarantula kind... If I remember correctly... There are 3 sticks with every 2 spiders. Hope you like them!!" She said with a huge, huge grin and placed her hands on her back. She was wobbling on her feet on purpose from front to back, tip toe heel and back.

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message:
Word counter: 398

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were a few thoughts going through the Hyuuga's mind in that moment it was true the household was not the most colorful place in the world but that tended to walk hand in hand with the more traditional mannerisms of the clan, at least that was the way Yukio has seen it when arriving at the place safe to say there was much work still to be done but that would all come with time. Before he had a moment to give response to her comment the contense of the package was revealed to him a slight trace of sweat moving down the mans brow.

"Ah...i see you have made another one of your...unique dishes for me Koroti" He couldn't be harsh to the young girl, it wasn't in his nature to do so, however it may be better to teach her some basic dishes sooner or later. Taking them the first thing the man was greeted with upon eating them was the crunch doing a rather good job of putting on a happy face before turning to guide the young girl through the halls of the household. "It's good however i think i know something we can do today, a good surprise for your parents if we can do this right."

Moving towards a door before sliding it open the two were brought to a kitchen the household servants hard at work before noticing the presence of their clan head giving a bow of respect to both him and Kotori before the Hyuuga waved them away guiding Koroti between the cupboards and kitchen utensils. "How about I show you how to make something here you can take home to impress your parents with, show them you have more skills than they realized." He was hoping she would take up this offer though he rarely complained about what she fed him it would be the easiest way to show the Uchiha how to cook more common foods.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was happily holding the hand of the older brother. She even revealed the package and was glad how her older brother started to eat from it... Her smile grew as she started to play with her hairs. Swirling, combing through it, she didn't even seem t have seen the sweat that had been dropping from his eyebrow. "Glad you like it Nii-san!" She chirped happily and folded her hands in front of her in a rather playfull manner.

Once she was brought inside the kitchen she started to look more and more around. "I am allowed..?" She asked, as for often she hadn't been able to be in the kitchen as she... erm.. Blew it once up or rather burned it all to ashes. "I won't try to blow this one up..." she said with a little pout, she said try... but that would be just a matter of time. "But,... but... that would be rather amazing!! Then i can show them I don't blow it up anymore!! did I say... I would try not to do that.."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course you are allowed here Kotori, I don't see why not so long as your careful, now what I would like you to try is make a dish it can be anything you like just show me how you do it." Taking a seat on a small chair Yukio was curious to see how she made these rather unique treats of hers, waiting and wondering what she would show him here. Of course he would have to eat it without question so at the end of the day his fate was in the young girls hands but the man had confidence she was more than capable.

The kitchen itself was filled with different assortments of food some seeming rather average others rather unique goods from outside fire country Yukio giving a quick gesture to a door that rested at the back of the room. "Through there you'll find a storehouse I doubt there is anything you won't be able to find back there don't worry about being judged for what you make I am not harsh we all started somewhere and you are already doing better than I did at your age." He could remember the old days, being separated from his family Yukio had to teach himself to cook which ended in more than a few disasters to say the least.

Crossing one leg over the other the man relaxed into the chair tapping his fingers against the forearm eyes watching his sister to see what she would make of the opportunity, see what she would learn and what the Uchiha would do with so many options set out before her.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl... was rather unleashed in this kitchen... SHe made a clone soon and they nodded towards each other. "Yush!!" They both said and each took a side. One of them ran into the pantry and the other took the time to discover what was where inside this kitchen... Yet soon... there were 3 Kotori's running around and a bird keeping watch. A crowded house was a fun house.

Soon two clones returned with 24 frogs, a packet of saltine crackers, flour, cornmeal, onion, salt and black pepper, eggs, milk, oil and another kind of oil. The clones disappeared and Kotori gained all the knowledge from all of them, giggling and now only started to get to work. She made of the frogs only frog legs, rinsed them and lay them to dry on a pat. She placed those aside and in a large re-sealable bag she placed the saltine crackers, finally crunching them down to then add the flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Just before she would do something more with it... She tried her best to chop the onion into minced onion... Then added a teaspoon of it in the bag and started to shake it in a mix.
Inside a bowl, she cracked 2 eggs and half a cup of milk in it. She started to whisk and sadly to say.. she added an egg and a milk more because of the spilling with the whisking.

Kotori started to grab a pan that she could throw in the vegetable oil and the peanut oil in a skillet. The height of the heat was medium towards high and the oil was about half an inch deep. Grabbing a pair of tweezers she started to dip the frog legs into the milk and egg mixture. Then onto the cracker mixture till it was coated.. and then placed them in the hot oil. Each one was cooked till golden brown and after that, she spiced them all with a stick. Deciding it wasn't enough she even dipped them later in a BBQ sauce. With this... she made around 6 stick of them with every 4 legs on them. Yet she never ate it herself and started to offer them towards her brother again. "Ready!"

The kitchen... would look like a war zone... Flour everywhere as she had dropped a bit, spilling of the mixture of egg and milk, oil was covering also bits here and there... It was a wonder that Kotori wasn't fully covered in all the things. Of course she had bits here and there...

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The longer Yukio watched his little sister the more his concern grew yes in some areas frogs could be a delicacy but it was safe to say the Hyuuga was used to more refined dishes, though the man couldn't help but praise her genius for using the clones to spread out the workload though the state she left the mans kitchen in was something to be desired. "Well a few things to say right here but first off I think we're going to have to apologise to the chef later." Giving her a swift flick to the forehead his attention was quickly turned to what she had created.

Without hesitation, the Captain took some of her food taking a solid chunk out of it and taking a moment to savour the flavour. "You have a habit of frying things I take it? Not saying it's a bad thing as it's quick and easy to do however let me show you something you can do to impress your parents after a little bit of cleanup." Forming handseals of his own a series of clones appeared beside the Hyuuga and set themselves to the task of cleaning what had been left in Kotori's wake turning to address her while they worked.

"So if you could be so kind and find your brother some potatoes, bacon and some herbs that would be wonderful. Don't worry about here we'll clean up. And your food was great i'll be sure to finish it up later you have my word on that."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was happily busy on the meal she made for her older brother. Once she was done... the only thing that wouldn't be happy as the person whose kitchen this belonged too. There was literally mess everywhere where you looked, even over the nose of the cook there was some flour, in her hair and where not. "Well, a few things to say right here but first off I think we're going to have to apologize to the chef later."
"huh..? but why?" Was the comment of the small girl who didn't really understand. For herself, this was the cleanest she worked so far.

"Yes... frying is easy! You throw it in, wait till gold brown then you remove it again from the oil... I once almost burned myself! So I learned what to use in order not to get hurt! and... How do I impress them?!" She chirped happily and went from left to right on her feet, wanting to know what her brother was knowing.
"So if you could be so kind and find your brother some potatoes, bacon and some herbs that would be wonderful. Don't worry about here we'll clean up. And your food was great i'll be sure to finish it up later you have my word on that."
"Oooh--!! Deal!!" And with that the small girl ran out again, not using any clones yet, giving that. Yukio had more then enough time to get it all cleaned, as she would only return a small while later, the ingredients in her shirt as she made a little bag of that. She had kept it on but folded the bottom part where the ingredients were resting right now. "I got them all!" She said happily and carefully walked inside because her shirt was small, and so was the space for that 'bag'

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a moment to use his clones to get the kitchen somewhat clean he waited for Kotori to return looking over everything to make sure she returned with the correct ingredients nodding slowly. "Thank you Kotori now then we have to begin, so first of all." He tossed the young girl an onion before handing her a knife and chopping board before preparing the other ingredients. "Chop those up for me if your not sure how don't be afraid to ask the one thing i can say to begin with is be careful with your fingers and take care not to cut yourself."

As much as he wanted to teach the Uchiha how to cook safety always came first and doing anything for the first time could be more difficult than most people gave credit for as the man moved to the other cupboards around the room gathering a few more things while keeping a close eye on the girl. "Once your done with that just pass them over to me and we'll move onto the next step, this may take some time but trust me it will be worth it."

It was strange for the man to use skills like this, as of late all his time and effort had been directed towards teaching people the skills required to become a shinobi, however this change of pace was a pleasant surprise a smile coming across his features with the smell of home cooked food filling the kitchen the Captain taking a deep breath a feeling of nostalgia coming over him a welcome change of pace to say the least.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl was looking towards her older brother. Her emerald orbs soon glinstering, she was able to help him out! She ran towards the cupboard, took the stuff and took the small little step up to reach it right... Slowly she grabbed the blade, looked at it... Wondering how sharp this one was, and as she started to wonder her other hand grabbed the union... Looking at it and thinking about how this was going to work out.. Was this with or without those... union like hairs needed? She started to pull on those hairs, still holding the knife in her hand... after she pulled those 'hairs' out she started to notice it had a skin like... the way it shed she didn't want it being chopped out but found joy in reaking it in her fingers. Making the union free of that small skin she looked at the union now... She would nod as she was told to chop it up. Placing the knife against the onion she let it dice through... That was one... She placed a half away and started to go further, slowly tears started to form inside the young Uchiha's eyes. She started to rub and more formed.. Eventually, she had red puffy eyes, sniffling heavily and placing the knife down. The powerful 9-year-old anbu, beaten by a union. She sobbled and started to step down from the tiny step up and waddled around the kitchen. "H-hyuu..." She started to call him by the nickname she rarely used. "I... I cannot see... It stabs..." She muttered and tried to search for him walking. Meanwhile the union... just had it second slice.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pausing for a moment to look down at his sister it was clear Kotori had fallen prey to the strong odor of the onions moving to one knee and wiping the girls eyes with a handkerchief. "Yes they have that effect, i've heard putting a peg on your nose can help make it stop though how true that is i'm not sure. Just make sure now to wipe your eyes with your hands or that might hurt a bit more than you expect." Sliding the other ingredients he would need across the counter his gaze returned to Kotori.

"At least you've managed to cut them though so you've shown you can do it, though i suspect you would rather avoid these side effects in the future." The man chuckled before the door opened behind them Yukio pivoting slowly a slight sweat running down the side of his head a Hyuuga standing in the doorway, Byakugan active as she looked between the two and the state the kitchen was in. "Lord Yukio I know i said you could use this place as you wished...however i do not appreciate the mess you've made."

Taking a few steps in she came to recognize the young Kotori coming to a pause before clipping the clan head behind the ear. "You could have told us the Hokage's daughter was arriving." The man was silent for a moment scratching the back of his head with a sigh. "Kotori the cook i told you about, seems we we're as sneaky doing this as we first thought." The women was clearly older than Yukio by more than a few years and knew him well enough though that could be expected given the state of the household.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back