Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Teaching the Willing [TUTOR]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood in the shadow of the trees that hung over the edge of the training ground, looking for a way to creep into the well-kept place that most students would come through, it was weird to have gotten a note from a student, but this one showed some potential and wanted to have a tutoring thread. Of course, right now he didn’t mind, the sun was glistening threw the trees and it seemed that with the birds chirping around quietly he had no worries at that moment in time. It was nice to be so relaxed and out of stress.

I wonder when this kid will show up, it has been a while after all. Ah well the kid was probably running late, no surprise there.

Takeshi knew full well that he had an obligation to help everyone and right now that would be his focus, to make sure everyone was doing well and on top of their game. As he sighed to himself he became fully aware that some of the other students were using the training field to make sure that they would have a bit more space to just get this tutoring session over and done with.

I wonder what he wants to learn about, it was a bit of an unexpected. Let’s see what happens. I guess that this situation is an interesting one.

Takeshi leaned against a treat and let his eyes scan around each of the students that were currently out and about. It was clear that right now the students had a desire to learn that was something that Takeshi wasn’t about to punish. As he looked at the students a faint smile came to his lips at the memories of himself being a student once upon a time. It was clear that they had come far, but even now Takeshi was still growing.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio walked across the training field towards the trees he'd always known Takeshi as a competent and straight forward tutor and knew that out of the many people he had known things would be straight forward and to the point. letting his eyes scan across the training field he spotted Takeshi leaning against a tree walking over he looked up to the ANBU captain.

"Thank you for coming out here on such short notice Sensei"

It had made sense for him to call Takeshi there were very few people he could ask to help him in this subject matter and knowing no other of his own clan members didn't help either through his lessons he'd seen the Sharingan many times the Visual Jutsu of the Uchiha clan and though somewhat different to his own this was the only option he had to learn more.

"To cut straight to the point I want to grow stronger, just as all young Shinobi do. I can train my Taijutsu and Ninjutsu at any time and I make the effort to do so but the one thing I want to find out more about the dojutsu. With there being, to put it simply, very few Hyuuga clan members present in the village as of late I wished to get some assistance with how to better make use of these more unique abilities."

It was a slim hope at best, after all, there was no guarantee that it would be a simple matter to improve this aspect of his Jutsu without many long years of effort but it was worth a try.

"You are one of the strongest shinobi I have seen during my time in leaf and your visual prowess is undeniable. So I come to you for help for I have no real knowledge or skill to make the improvement process easier."

[WC: 309]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the voice of the kid, pondering his words he allowed a small sigh to come to his lips, some people wanted nothing more than to get stronger that much was the truth and it seemed in this situation that was exactly what Yukio wanted to do. Of course, there Dojutsu was completely different even he knew his one. It was interesting to see someone turning into a stronger shinobi each day, but he still had very little concept of the true potential offered to someone with the gift of the eyes. Takeshi nodded slowly and stood up to his full height.

“I guess if it’s what you want, I mean let’s face it you still have a long way to go, and right now I need to make sure that you can use your eyes properly. Let’s start with that, activate your eyes and show me each of the bloodline abilities you can use, first I will need to see what you have learned so far and we can build up from that point onwards”

His words always seemed to come out cold as ever, but as he spoke his eyes turned into the recognisable Sharingan as he allowed himself to look towards the Student, pondering for a few seconds on what he would do next. His eyes glowed the red as he waited slowly becoming impatient, he had a short amount of time to get him to prove himself worthy. But he did have a few abilities that he could offer if the kid showed any form of real potential.

Let’s see if he is of a worthy note, I may have to keep my eyes opened for this one in the future if he can prove himself worthy of course. I guess it’s time to see what he can really do in the future.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He listened to the Shinobi's words the cold tone of his voice something he was becoming used to after the many lessons he had spent around him. Meeting the now red stare of the Sharingan he already knew the Dojutsu each of them possessed were very different and for the most part what he was asking was most likely impossible but he activated his eyes, all the same, the veins formed and the blue of his iris formed into the white the Byakugan were renown for.

"I know I have a long way to go, and most of what I know is self-taught for the most part but I have picked up a few things from the way my grandfather used to fight."

He moved with a smooth motion to take the Jyuuken stance he used so often in combat exercises in the academy and in a swift motion moved into the gentle step twin lion fists, upon its completion he moved onto the Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes. Both were not perfect being so young it was quite clear he was still a novice taking a deep breath as he finished.

"On top of this, we have the more obvious parts of the eyes that almost the entire village knows almost perfect three hundred and sixty-degree vision. Though I cannot see very far with it right now."

Most of this he had shown during previous lessons and sparring matches though the Eight Trigram strikes were one of his more recent discoveries and something he wasn't too confident with.

"I am only able to do up to sixteen strikes out of the sixty-four palms that have become associated with my clan since the style was conceived."

Aware that Takeshi already knew most of this and seen many things Yukio still thought it would be somewhat helpful to give a basic outline of what he already knew or in this case how little he really knew about his clan's abilities.

[WC: 329]
[WT: 638]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smirked to himself as he watched the student, he shook his head slightly at that moment in time, pondering for a few seconds on what he should say the kid seemed to want to get strong soon. He would teach him something and of course in return it would see him with something that could be offered in return. He rubbed his chin for a second and then leaned in close to Yukio so no-one else would ever know that this conversation took place. The kid was desperate to get stronger and he had that way to do it straight away without even thinking.

“Listen, I can open the doors to power, development and promotion. With the power of the eyes you wield, if you open the doors there is no limit to how strong you can truly become, of course though you need to pay a certain service fee….”

Takeshi pondered his words as he walked into the forest with Yukio out of the training ground with the students to make sure no wandering eyes were paying them any attention as he stopped a bit after they had got enough distance to be the two of them. Takeshi glanced around before looking at Yukio.

“I will give you a gift, a power to call upon when needed, it is something that I know you are desperate for but this way you are able to use it whenever you want. But before taking this offer know, this is not for my own gain but yours. You will have a reserve to call upon of course, and with that comes a price. Right now, you will need to serve the branch when it is needed, I will let you know when. And you will have to promise never to abandon the village no matter what happens in the future. Life of service to the village in return for a power not many have. The choice is your Yukio, what will it be?”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the smirk unnerved the Hyuuga to say the least, the feeling only getting stronger as Takeshi leaned in to speak to him. An offer for a quick route to more power was soon on the table the offer presented was a tempting one and pitched in a way that made it seem to have very few downsides.

"So you have this offer for me, but every gift of power comes with a price and yours is service to the ANBU branch. I'm not going to beat around the bush the ANBU branch was the place I wanted to take myself in the beginning but then things started to change, it didn't have the same feeling it did before and to be honest I don't know what state the branch is in. But in hindsight, you have never failed to be there to help us get stronger and teach us how the world works, It is something that every shinobi needs to know."

He seemed to be thinking hard about the offer the fact it would make him more than a bit unique was both a blessing and a curse, he was different enough as it is with his bloodline but at the same time, it would be another trump card in his range of abilities.

"I'll take your offer but I wish to know what you would expect of me, what would you and the rest of the branch ask of me in exchange for this new power you would offer me."

Having no expectations for what Takeshi would say he simply prepared for the worst, the ANBU branch had never been one for the nicer jobs in the world nor was it one that took betraying the village lightly.

"As for the second statement I have no reason to leave the village and I'm pretty sure even if I made the attempt I would be hunted for the rest of my life as a rogue and a traitor something that i have no wish to be."

[WC: 338]
[WT: 976]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smirked as Yukio accepted the offer, it seemed that would be enough to make this deal take place. It was almost as if he was setting himself up for the price that would be needed to be paid. Takeshi allowed himself to look over to the training ground making sure no-one was around to see anything as he allowed a purple aura to take a hold of him as he looked at Yukio knowing full well that he couldn’t go back.

“It depends what the branch needs, to fight, kill, hunt, torture anything the branch needs you will serve the purpose and in return the branch will protect you as well. Knowing things and seeing things will change you, but growth is good and you are ready for it. Now I want you to do a weird request.”

Takeshi pondered the best place for this to happen, knowing full well it would need to be covered he also wanted to keep it away from any parts that could easily make it identified of course. Looking around Takeshi saw that the opening was clear and now it was the perfect time and place to get this job done as he pondered his question.

“Turning around lift your top up, I will place this mark of power on the central of your back, this way no-one can see it. No-one will know and you must keep it safe. Please make sure that you do not tell anyone about this. If you understand this and accept this turn around and we will get this sorted.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there and wait, the purple aura slowly rippling from him at that moment, he knew full well that he was about to scribe a student, no-one was to know but the power it would give him only he would know about it in the future.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The branch had always been a mystery to him for the most part but his eyes were suddenly open to the truth of the matter, at some point he would have to do things some would come to regret. It was something he didn't really know how to feel about and when the time would eventually come to do something how would he react. These were questions for another time too much had already been said to turn back now.

"I see and understand what you ask, I will need to continue growing as both and ninja and a person but will endeavour to do as you ask on the word of the Branch"

The second request was one that made him raise an eyebrow, to say the least, combined with the purple aura it came across as more than a bit creepy and considering they were out of sight of everyone he kept his Byakugan active just in case things went south. Considering what he had just heard about the ANBU branch trust was a somewhat fleeting emotion as he lifted his shirt.

"Ok I can only assume you have a good reason to ask this but I would work on the pitch to make sure people don't get creeped out when you do this, location is important too"

with that, he waited for the captain to do what he wished thinking about how after this moment he would be pretty much tied to the branch but as he had stated before it was not that he didn't want to join the branch he just wasn't sure what to expect and from this point his future as a shinobi would be uncertain but the offer on the table was too tempting to ignore a quick boost to get the edge on anyone who would attempt to bring harm to the village.

[WC: 312]
[WT: 1288]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the kid’s skin, he allowed a small sigh to come to his lips at the moment in time, knowing full well that what he was about to do needed to remain secret as he allowed chakra to flow threw him and into his hands he engraved the seal into the back of Yukio, he knew that the kid wouldn’t feel anything but the mark would remain for ever there. It was weird to think that he wanted to unlock such a unique thing, but with power and training he would master it and learn how to use it correctly.

“This shall be your secret, keep it and make sure no-one finds out about it, this is a secret I am trusting you with. If you wish to train this further then we can do so but for now make sure that you are aware that this will take a few days to get sorted inside of your body. Remember that one for the next few days”

Takeshi knew he would be able to use it straight away, but right now his training for today had gone the way he wanted, he had learned about the abilities that Yukio had. And on top of that one he had of course managed to teach him about a Cruse Seal. He knew full well that he had done what was promised and wanted of him. The kid wanted teaching in power, he had given it to him and in that moment, he had almost managed to entrust a new recruit into the branch with ease.

“This tutoring is over, I have given you what you wanted and we are done here, come and find me when you want into the Branch. I am easy enough to get into contact with, I suggest you learn this power and know how to use it. The future is now up to you Yukio”

With that the Captain turned and begun to walk away from Yukio leaving the kid to wonder what had just happened between the two of them.

[TWC – 1500+]
[Topic Left]
- Curse Seal (DS) Given to Yukio
dymagn.png

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He knew Takeshi was doing something what that something was, was yet to be seen but with time he would come to understand the exchange that had just happened between them. As he heard Takeshi speak he thought on what had just happened and was somewhat curious about what had just exactly gone down between the two of them, either way it didn't make a difference it was far too late to change anything that had just occurred it would be something he would have to live with and that was that.

"I understand I will not tell a soul what has occurred here and will make certain that it will not link back to you if it is discovered, this isn't an I go down I'm taking you with me business we work in here in the village."

He was completely integrated into the branch now through Takeshi now the only thing left to do was to make the transfer official in the eyes of the village and the Hokage, a simple enough matter.

"I appreciate the help here Sensei, I will be sure to learn how to use this new power as fast as I can but it shall be my trump card and something I know should not be used lightly."

Which that his eyes finally deactivated going back to their normal blue state as he watched the captain leave, it was a surreal lesson to say the least but just as he had expected clean cut and straight to the point, just like he wanted and now with this new power to occupy his time the future seemed a whole lot more promising. Walking away from the training field with a smirk on his face and curious to test this new power on someone on his level to see the difference it could make.

[WT: 1500+]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back