Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Teaching these brats a lesson! [B-Rank Solo Mission]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Korudo was being assigned to be the Medical Ninja for a team of four shinobi. The team consisted of a S-Ranked Jounin named Chimu Ryoto, an A-Ranked Jounin named Cho Binan, the B-Rank MiT Chuunin Motomori Korudo, a C-Rank Genin named Masuta Ningyo, and a D-Ranked Genin named Wakai Ken. The team has worked together in the past, but as an educational sense. The two Jounin are the senseis of the Genin, and Korudo is the close friend of the group, but today they had an actual mission.

The leader of the mission, Ryoto, was instructed to assemble a team of her liking and stop an unknown enemy. Every night for the last few weeks there have been breaking and entering across Sunagakure. At first many believed it to be academy pranksters trying out new jutsus, but recently doubts have been arising. Two nights ago, a woman was burned to death in her sleep. Many have started to believe that Rouge Shinobi at the Genin or Chunin level have broken into Suna and started terrorizing the village. There have also been accounts of robbery and theft. From witness accounts there are anywhere from three to six, low to medium ranked, shinobi. They were told to catch the crooks in the crime, capture them and take them to the military police office.

Korudo awaited at the designated meeting place, dressed in his MiT uniform. From behind, the sound of soft landing foot steps could be heard. "Ah, Korudo, you made it."</COLOR><i></i> The crystal user turned around to see the woman and smiled. He bowed his head and greeted her. "Nice to see you again, Lady Chimu."<i></i> She laughed and scratched the back of her head. "Stop that you are making me feel old!"<i></i> As she spoke another joined them. It was the Genjutsuist, Binan. "But aren't you?"<i></i> He raised his hand to his mouth and chuckled. Ryoto's face turned to a red color as she grabbed the collar of her fellow Jounin. "What's that pretty boy? Didn't here you."<i></i> Binan laughed at her. "Not again! Sensei, leave him alone, you know he isn't being serious."<i></i> Ken had arrived, one of the only people that could calm down the red hot slaughtering machine known as Ryoto. He was also accompanied by Ningyo. "..."<i></i>

Ryoto turned to face the team, everyone wore the appropriate attire, even though Ken and Ningyo wore their typical clothes because they had yet to receive a rank which was assigned an uniform. She smiled. "Ok listen up, I'm saying this once, and if you miss, tough shit. There is a small platoon of rogue shinobi in Sunagakure. we know that they are Genin to Chuunin rank, and one can cast Fire Ninjutsu. Our job is to find them and stop them. Ningyo, I want you to use your Drones to survey the city. Use all six of them. I know it will take up a lot of your strength to cover the entire city, but you can do it. If the targets discover that you are scanning for them, they will come after you. Korudo, you will be positioned with Ningyo on the central tower. Ken, I want you to be on ground control. You will be keeping up with what you here and relaying it to Binan. Binan, you will be positioned here, you will be the controlling officer. I will be going on the roof tops."<i></i>

Binan nodded at the instructions. He handed out head sets tot the team, and set up the camera surveillance system to the Drone Puppets. Ningyo, wired his chakra throughout the drones, and used his chakra to fuel the cameras' relay system. The images that the Drones would catch would show up on Binan's screens. Korudo and the puppeteer headed to the center of the Sietch Zensunna. Ken dropped to the ground and Ryoto darted into the air.

As Ken walked across the ground he heard a crash. It had been around 45 minutes since they had started the mission. He dashed to the sound, finding a broken window and a trail of water. He knew it was them. As he entered the building he could hear the rustling from one of the rooms. Touching his headset. "Binan, this is Ken, I think I found something in Sector 2-A. Over."<i></i> As he approached the door, a quick swift blast of wind shot by him. "Ningyo, My drones Picked something up there as well. Multiple units are moving to Sector 3-C"<i></i> "Here that everyone? Found them. Sector 2-B. Go now!"<i></i> Ryoto darted to find the young boy's spot. In a matter of seconds she landed at the scene. Ken was there as well. He was already in pursuit. "I'll cut them off and push them towards you Korudo!"<i></i> Her feet began to glow as she began to run faster.

"Fireball Jutsu!"<i></i> In the darkness of night, a bright light launched towards the center tower and at Ningyo, the targets discovered their plan, but Korudo was there to jump in. "Aqua Fang!" A tunnel of water launched from the side of the tower and hit the fireball. Three shinobi landed in front of Ningo and Korudo. <COLOR color="darkcyan">"Three targets confronted at the Tower."<i></i>

"One second, I'll get this group and come as back up."<i></i> But, as soon as that was spoken, a wall of mud protruded from the ground and went to crash on Ken. Ryoto quickly darted towards it, drawing her sword and intertwining it with her lightning chakra. As she cut across the tsunami of mud, it hardened and crumbled to dust. Four shinobi landed between the sensei and her student. "One second, we are caught up as well."<i></i>

Being weaker than expected, the enemy shinobi were quickly defeated by Korudo and Ryoto. Binan would then entrance the enemies in his unique genjutsus and had them accompanied to the police. The mission went quite well over all. Minor damage, and the 7 rogue shinobi were caught without harm to the team. After the mission. The five went to Ryoto's house to celebrate.

MFT
WC:1007

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back