Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

That Awkward Moment When... [Private][Comedic Relief!]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young purple haired shinobi awoke suddenly, half of her mind still caught up in the throes of a bothersome dream. Her arms froze above her head, paralyzed mid-flail. Okibi blinked herself into full wakefulness, slowly struggling to sit up in the tangled mess that was her nest of blankets. She rubbed her face and surveyed her dark room; it was fairly sparse, considering it was the room of a teenage girl. The only kind of furnishing she had (and it was arguable that it could even be called that) was her pile of faux furs and blankets that she used as a bed. Any actual furnishings had been removed long ago since they really served no purpose for a girl that spent most of her life in the wild. Drawers, beds and desks served no purpose for a girl with tastes as simple as hers. Okibi was absolutely content with having a barren den.

Her eyes roamed to the right, where Seven's immense form was curled under the only window her room had, breathing deeply. She laughed quietly when he twitched and yelped quietly in his sleep, wondering what he was dreaming of. The thought made her think back on what it was that woke her, and the smile quickly slipped off her face.

"Stupid foxes." She murmured to herself as she untangled her legs from the blankets. She made sure to be quiet as she rose and strode towards the door, taking note that it was still rather late, judging by the still-dim crystals outside. Going back to sleep would have been nice, but that dream had gotten her so riled that lying down and trying to doze off just wasnt going to happen for a while. A midnight snack was needed.

So Okibi padded down the dark halls of the Takahashi household, careful to side step any of the floor boards she knew to be a little creaky. A slight draft drifted through the house and hit her bare legs, causing the girl to shiver. Suddenly she was wishing she'd brought one of the blankets with her. Was the house always so chilly at night?

She slipped into the dark kitchen quietly and made a beeline for the fridge. She pulled open the magic cold box (wincing when the light blinded her for a second) and pulled out a carton of milk. Without bothering with a glass, she popped open the top and drank it straight. At one point, she tipped the carton back a little too far and ended up getting a nose full of milk. She snorted and pulled the carton away, but it was too late; a good deal of the liquid had already run down her chin and dripped onto her chest.

Which was naked.

Like the rest of her.

... That explained why the air felt chilly didnt it?

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: That Awkward Moment When... [Private]

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star...”</B><i></i> sang the dozed musician. He cuddled his pillow and continued to serenade it with childish nursery songs as he dreamed simple dreams. All was peaceful, all was calm, except an annoyed growling ghost dog who lied at the end of the bed with a fury-stricken face. He was sleepless because of his otherworldly-state, which meant he had to bear the burden of his human's undiagnosed condition of 'sleep-singing'. 'Sleep-singing' was much like its sister condition 'sleep-talking', but singing instead. It was still the same headache, though, and Getsurei had to deal with this constantly.

Tonight, however, his tolerance was low to none. They were in a new environment and he felt somewhat vulnerable. This led the ghoul to do what he did best in situations like these – nag. “Rara-kun,”<i></i> he growled into his ear, “you're sleep-singing again. It's damn annoying. Control yourself.”

Shiraha, known for being a heavy sleeper, unknowingly ignored his canine's complaint as he remained in a deep slumber. “Want me to sing you a song, Okibi-chan?”<i></i> He said as a grin crept up on his face.

Just what was he dreaming?

Enough was enough. Using his ghost-like powers, he semi-manifested enough to grab a pillow and smack him right across the face with it – hard. The dark-skinned teen's eyes widened opened as he rose halfway and breathed heavily. “Getsurei...”<i></i> he whispered. The dog gave him a look, but the half asleep Chuunin paid no mind. “I'm so hungry. It's so strong that I dreamed I got smacked by a pillow. Do you think Chi-san or Sousuke would mind if I grabbed myself a midnight snack?”<i></i>

If the dog could facepalm he would, but at least he would have a chance to entertain silence for a bit while his human was preoccupied. Shiraha pushed off the sheets that covered him and slumped towards the main kitchen in the household. He was dressed only in white boxers with little red-hearts on them, which was pretty normal for his everyday sleep-time attire, so he didn't feel self-conscious one bit. Though, he did feel the chilly breeze that roamed the Takahashi household from the outside; however, he didn't he react to it. He was too tired to.

As he made his way into the kitchen, he could have swore he heard something. Was someone already in there? It was a possibility, but again, he was too tired to think about it too much or react. He only had one objective in mind: food.

He half-dazed entered the kitchen only to see the most odd sight imaginable. There stood before him was a naked Okibi with white liquid dripping down her bare chest from her chin. Wait, was he dreaming? And if he was... was he fantasizing about Okibi?

With one hard disheveled look and few awkward blinks, he face shifted into a red color in an upward motion as if a thermometer increasing in temperature. His heartbeat thumped so loud that he was pretty sure she would be able to hear it, and all the blood in his body began gathering and swelling in one particularly sacred place. He was too stunned to notice, though.

“O-O...” his mouth fell agape as he eyes failed to avert from her nude body. He tried, he really did, but to his dismay his brain wasn't sending the correct brain signals to do the action. It's as if he was malfunctioning! “Okibi-san!!!”<i></i> he blurted out. He threw his hands in the air and took a few steps back and...

...blood. Blood began to drip from his nose! A nose bleed? Dangit. He felt like a perv!

Shiraha clenched onto his nose and stepped back, but ultimately ended up losing balance. He fell to his back as he lied motionless. What would he do? Was there any way to recover from this? And worst of all, his boxers! Something obviously began to protrude in and from it – how embarrassing. Luckily, it wasn't the size he was worried about. Just the fact that it was happening.

Normally, such a sight wouldn't spark such a reaction, but Okibi was a blossoming young woman's whose assets grew more apparent as time went on. He was also a horny young man. Two plus two equals four...

Not that he would act on it, though. He respected the purple-haired kunoichi too much. Plus, she was his friend!

Trying to divert from the situation, he sparked conversation with bashful desperation in his voice. “S-so...”<i></i> his eyes managed to dart to the light in the fridge, <B>“...anything interesting in there to eat? I'm starved!”

Far away a certain ghostdog was able to hear all this. Sadly, he didn't want to know what was truly going on. Ignorance was bliss, after all. Plus, he already had his weekly dose of chaos thanks to the duo. No need to seek this situation out and try to patch it. They could do it themselves!

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Cold!" Okibi yipped quietly as she backed herself up into the refrigerator door. As if backing up was going to help her avoid the chilly liquid that was running down the length of her body. Frowning, Okibi looked down at herself and held the milk carton aloft. Just perfect, what was she supposed to do now? She didnt sleep with clothes on, so there was nothing to soak up the runaway milk. Perhaps she would have to go on a hunt for some paper towels...

Just as Okibi started to sniff around, she realized she wasnt alone in the kitchen. How she hadnt noticed him until he was already in the room, she didnt know. Perhaps she'd been too absorbed by the small mess she made to hear or smell him coming. Regardless, Shiraha's sudden exclamation startled Okibi, causing her to jump slightly as she practically threw the carton of milk back into the fridge. Miraculously, it landed just right on the shelf and sat innocently, as though it was never disturbed in the first place. "Okibi not drinking from milk carton! She swear!" She said in a loud whisper, whirling around on her heels with her hands clasped behind her back and her eyes large. She would be the very picture of innocence if not for the tell tale liquid dripping from her chin and making a trail down her torso. Realizing that the evidence was obvious, she hurriedly tried to wipe it off her face and front.

Once her heart stopped racing with fear that she had been caught, she noticed just who it was that walked in on her. Letting out a loud exhale she let herself relax against the open fridge door, resting her forehead against her arm for a moment. "Is only Cheeta. Okibi thought you was Chichi or Sogay for second." She murmured before lifting her head with a grin. The room was dark, but there was enough light filtering in through the windows and from the open fridge that she could at least make out Shiraha's form. Why was he on the ground? When the young man stuttered a question, asking if there was anything to eat in the fridge, Okibi rose an eyebrow but turned around to look for something.

"Hmmm..." The girl hummed as she bent over, rifling through the contents. Of course, this action prominently displayed her naked backside, and quite nicely too. She bobbed and swayed a little, as she had to move and adjust things inside the ice box in her search for something to snack on. The girl never realized just what kind of show she was putting on for the houses most recent tenant either, naive to the workings of the minds of young men as she was. Poor guy.

"Aha!" Okibi declared triumphantly as she straightened and pulled a plate out She quickly closed the door before anymore cold could escape. She turned to the still floored Shiraha with a grin and strolled over to him with the plate. It had a nicely size piece of cake on it, the origins of which she wasnt sure. She couldnt remember them having cake recently, but no matter. The food int he fridge was fair game if there was no name on it, as far as she was concerned.

When she got within range of Shiraha, the tang of his blood hit Okibi in the nose and she frowned. She placed the plate on a nearby counter and moved to crouch down next to him, legs wide open.

"Okibi smell blood, Cheeta hurt?" She asked in a sweetly concerned voice. Her eyes roamed his form, searching for the blood she smelled and her eyes caught on something that seemed out of place. It wasnt the blood, but it still worried her. She pointed the tanned boys lower area, specifically, his groin. "What that!?" She blurted. "Cheeta have animal in pants!? Not good to keep there!"

Of course, being the good friend that she was, Okibi felt she had to help Shiraha with the creature that was invading his underwear. She made to reach for it, and Shiraha was going to have to react quickly lest they both learn a little something about human male anatomy...

[MFT]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Okibi...”<i></i> he struggled to mutter as his lower region remained stiff. The girl appeared to be totally unaffected by the fact that she was nude. Heck, she didn't even react negatively to the sight of an 'excited' Shiraha. Was she used to situations like these, or was she that innocent? Not that he could process the thought too much; the bleeding shinobi was too preoccupied by the mix of emotions that swelled in his wee' little head.

“If only I could move my body. It's like I'm paralyzed! Dammit...” he gritted his teeth as the bare purple-haired kunoichi searched the fridge for food. Hopefully that would distract her enough for him to regain his long-lost composure. To his dismay, she exited the refrigerator with a slice of leftover cake. It's scent was amazing, and his mouth watered as the sugar-filled loaf of bread neared him. It wasn't enough to distract him, though. Not. Definitely not enough.

Just as she neared him, she seemed to catch scent of something, too. She placed the cake on the counter and bent down besides him with her legs wide open. He glanced upward, and what he saw, oh boy...

“OKIBI-SAN!”<i></i> he blurted out louder with more emphasis than earlier. It just wasn't the sight of it, either, that drove him insane. Thanks to his enhanced Inuzuka senses, he caught smell of it, too. The odor was peculiar and made his ears perk. It definitely wasn't a slice of cake, yet, it appealed to him in some odd, disgusting, and yet natural, way. It was human anatomy and hormones at it's finest.

“Bah, away!”

Despite the fact, she had asked him questions. Might as well play all this off somehow and answer them creatively (or at least draw her attention away from 'downstairs' issues). The dark-skinned teen needed to lose grasp of what was occurring, too. Now was his chance! Trying to divert his eyes to an invisible space besides him, he spat out words with all the strength he could muster. “Cheeta no hurt.”<i></i> he answered forcefully. Strangely, his flustered speech resembled greatly that of Okibi's regular one. It was actually pretty funny. Yanno, minus the frantic desperation in his tone. “Cheeta want cake slice! I have bite?!” <i></i>

Yeah, he was losing it.

Shiraha's face grew even grimmer as Okibi averted her attention to a place he tried to draw her it away from. Animal in pants? This was bad. This was not okay at all.

Wait, she was reaching for it? He was extremely sensitive right now. One touch and it would be all over. He had to act fast, but what could he do?! “Oh wait, I forgot! Ninja powers activate!”

Just before the Inuzuka girl coped a feel on his 'wood', she came in contact with literal wood – a kawarimi target, that is. A shamed and disheveled Shiraha stood fifteen feet away as he wrapped himself with a nearby burgundy curtain. “Okibi-san, don't get near me!”<i></i> announced the Chuunin as if he was transforming into some sort of beast. His breaths were deep, and his heart literally sounded as if it was going to fly out of his chest.

“The animal-”<i></i> he hesitated for a second, but it was just best to go along with the misinterpretation, “yeah, the animal in my boxers can't be touched by any other human than me.”<i></i> He let out a gulp and continued to speak mindlessly, not knowing in the slightest where he was going with this. “If you touch it, it's said to spit out venom.”<i></i> Oh boy. “Yes, deadly venom! It won't harm me, though, so don't worry. I can't let you see it, either. If it catches glimpse of you with its one eye... well, you'll scare it to death!”<i></i>

Would she buy it?

Hopefully. He felt as if was about to explode - literally!

Far away, Getsurei hummed a peaceful song as he heard echoes of chaos resound through the hallways of the Takahashi household. He very well had an idea what was occurring, but he didn't care. Nope, not today! Though, he did wonder whether Seven heard the ruckus caused by the destructive duo. They were being quite noisy.

Oh well.

Hopefully the mutated doberman would intercede soon. If he did, it meant he'd even have more time to enjoy by himself away from his loud human. If not, well, there's to hoping!

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibis grin hinted at something almost malicious as her claws nearly came into contact with the 'animal' in Shiraha's shorts. She nearly whooped victoriously when she clamped down on it, but blinked in confusion when she pulled her hands back and found that what she caught was just a block of wood. Frowning, Okibi searched the kitchen, but only found her friend when he practically hollered from where he had appeared by some curtains. The girl's frown deepened as she hopped up onto the counter that separated them and prepared to pounce.

He was being way too loud! What did he want to do, wake the entire neighborhood!? Okibi rotated her shoulders much the way a feline would before it attacked its pray, growling quietly as she felt the counter beneath her hands and feet. Not get near him? With the way he was behaving she really had no other choice!

So pounce she did! While the loud mouthed young man spouted something about the animal in his pants having only one eye and venom and blah blah, she attacked, reaching for his face with her hands while the rest of her body attempted to pin him against the wall. Should her attack succeed, they would end up like a sandwich, with one of Okibi's hands clamped firmly over Shiraha's mouth and the other pinning his chest and shoulders back. She growled shortly before tiptoeing so she could be closer to his face as she hissed at him.

"Stop yelling! You want wake everyone in house?" She whispered loudly, nose to nose with the older teen. Unknowingly, she pressed her body closer in her attempts to get level with his face. He was a good deal taller than her after all; it was hard to avoid that. Okibi pulled her face away for a moment so she could listen for any movement in the house. Her ears twitched just slightly as she heard something down the hallway coming from her room. However, nothing came after that, and she supposed it had just been Seven rolling over in his sleep. Thankfully, her canine cohort was a pretty heavy sleeper.

Turning back to Shiraha, Okibi glared and was about to admonish him some more when she registered the hardness that was poking at her belly. She looked down in slight surprise, having forgotten all about the 'animal' for a moment. Suddenly, that dark grin returned as she glanced up at Shiraha. "Venom and one eye you said? Not hurt you?" She said, unintentionally sounding just a little coy. She looked back down as she let go of his mouth and started to wrestle with the drapes he had wrapped around himself. "Is pet!? Let Okibi see!" She whispered giddily, pulling at the curtains. She'd always had a curiosity when it came to strange creatures, and this thing that Shiraha described certainly sounded strange. Already she had something of an obsession with sandworms; using such a tactic would prove to be the boys downfall, as now Okibi would not rest until she saw this creature!

(Sorry its so short! But everything that I was inspired to write just... wasnt stretchable. xD)

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Okibi-” <i></i>

And with the uttering of her name, the boy was quick to be silenced. The girl pressed her bare body against his and clasped her hand around his mouth – just what was she doing? Okibi hissed a warning and claimed he was being too nosy. Perhaps he was, but maybe he wanted to wake up the others? Maybe he longed for someone to walk in on them and put an end to this whole charade once and for all...

Knowing his luck, this would not happen.

He growled to himself as the kunoichi backed off a little. She was so persistent! Does this girl know no boundaries? Of course she didn't; she was Okibi, after all.

Soon she involuntarily pressed into him, allowing his 'animal' to poke at her stomach. This made him wild. “Dang, I can't handle contact! If this persists I'll...”

“Come on, Okibi-san! Give a brother some space!”<i></i> he barked out as shoved her away. It didn't work, though, because she really, really wanted to see 'it'. Shiraha usually admired her indomitable spirit and determination, but completely loathed it in this situation. She wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, and that's the only answer he could give. Well, that, and 'venom'.

Okibi wrestled with the drapes as the white-haired shinobi attempted to fight her off. He attempted to deflect her agile hands and retrain her from even laying a finger on his most prized possession. This was difficult! The burgundy curtains that surrounded him made him more sluggish and less effectively reactive; he couldn't hold out this block-fest for much longer. It was either he submitted or...

Wait.

Just then, a small voice entered into the dark chambers of his brain. “Only use it when it's actually happening.” Yes, that's it. Rape whistle!

Shiraha carried a small whistle around his neck, but it wasn't any ordinary whistle (and it wasn't too noticeable, either). The instrument he carried was a silver whistle used to summon his ghostly wolfdog. Yes, his wolfdog wasn't alive, but even he responded to that of a dog whistle. He was only supposed to use it when Getsurei was off doing something and Shiraha was in deep trouble – well, now was that moment. However, this whistle wasn't meant for Getsurei. No, not now.

“RAPE!”<i></i> He yelled out as he blew hard into the whistle. Would Seven hear this? Hopefully. He was his only hope!

It was a bit dramatic and uncalled for, but he couldn't risk revealing the 'animal' to Okibi. Had he, they'd both be in for some uncalled for surprises.

[Sorry for it being short! Basically same reason as yours XD Plus, I'm sorry for such a late post! You know I've been busy xp]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward was in a deep sleep of sorts. Within that deep sleep he was dreaming, which was a rare occurrence. The Steward was mindful of his dreams, because oftentimes they hinted at something, or so that was what Kuro told him. On the other side of things was Mikaboshi's ideology which stated not to attempt any form of understanding of dreams or else one would go mad. At any rate the dream!
The Dream said:
The Steward sat at a table in an attempt to break his fast. It was a hard pressed thing for him to do. Things were special, as everything was in white. The Steward blinked, the paleness of this world hurt his eyes. "Here you go Sousuke, I have made you breakfast. It is excellent in the extreme." Okibi would say as she served him breakfast. The Steward looked down to find himself with a large bowl of delicious steaming hot ramen. "It has barbecued pork. I think you will indeed find it delicious." The Steward nodded his head and looked to his left to find a glass of ice. "Oh. How forgetful I am. Allow me to fill that full of water for you!" Okibi would exclaim as she poured him a glass of water.

The Steward again would nod his head and he would soon enough find the glass filled with water. Next the Steward found being handed a paper containing information on various stocks. The Steward turned to his left and found it was Number Seven handing him the paper. "Ah. Thank-you."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he opened up the paper seeing many of the stocks he was interested in doing excellent in the standing. Just as he did so, he was interrupted again, this time by his father.

"Son. I'm proud of you, you're going to awarded the Sunahoshi Golden Gene award for your outstanding work in science. You are to be awarded the trophy by Sagasu Yume." His Father interjected who seemed to be indeed most pleased. "I also heard you put that rogue Shinji and his accomplice Shiraha in jail. Lord Mikaboshi will indeed praise you greatly as you are a paragon of humanity..." Judori paused unnaturally. His face began to crack and shatter...

The Steward's eyes opened suddenly and violently. There was a commotion coming from down stairs. The Steward laid there hearing the noises go on further. Burglars? Impossible. The Steward kicked himself out from his bed and went to acquire his experimental weapon . It was a double barrel plasma bow of sorts. The mechanics of it was to pull the trigger and fire plasma bolts from it. The Steward also went to activate his mark one armour. The Steward's form encased in steel as he wore his pajama pants. The Steward with weapon in hand made his way down the stairs with his bed sheet tied around his upper body. The Steward made one step after another. The Steward's eyes glowed red in the darkness as he changed his field of view. The Steward held his weapon up as he peered through the scope. Yes. Something was out there his thermal scan was detecting. The Steward aimed slightly above Shirahira's shoulder. He recognized Okibi's shape, but he was still getting used to Shiraha, and in this instance he had completely forgot about him. "Criminal. You have thirty seconds to cease and desist this break and entry before the appropriate action is taken. This residence is under Omnius surveillance."<i></i> The Steward's voice was offkey and more menacing than he could ever be. This was primarily due to offsetting the vocalization in his helmet. The Steward's countdown went to zero. He pulled back the shaft and it clicked. A charging noise could be heard as he was preparing the shot. The Steward decided to change his spot. His mother would surely criticize him on having putting a hole through the wall instead of taking a shot from a different area.He moved down the stairs into the living room. The Steward still keep his eye peering through the scope as he made additional adjustments as he activated a plasma pointer. A red marker would appear on the floor as it traced along the floor as he re-prepared to take the shot. The marker would trace along Shiraha's foot and go up, up, and up going past his heart and up to his forehead. The Steward's plasma point would then die out. The Steward grumbled. "Low power. Why hadn't I charged this before?"<i></i> The Steward sighed and made and flipped a switch on the weapon. The Steward would then simply just throw his weapon from across the living room and into the kitchen and in particular at Shirahira's head.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All interest in the one eyed, venom spitting animal was shot out the window when an ear splitting sound attacked. Okibi reared back, using Shiraha's stomach as a spring board to vault herself across the room to land on the counter once more. She slapped her hands over her ears and curled up into a ball, grinding her teeth as the sound vibrated in her skull. Even after the whistle had already been sounded, still the ringing in her ears did not die. Who knew her hearing was good enough to pick up a dog whistle? And she'd been standing right in front of him when Shiraha blew it too! Talk about ouch.

When finally the ringing died, Okibi sat up with a growl humming from deep in her chest. She turned narrowed eyes on the white haired human, failing to notice when Sousuke made a sudden appearance. Furthermore, she didnt notice when her keeper reared something back and chucked it at the boys head. At the very same time, Okibi reached for the closest thing she could grab, which happened to be the cake she pulled from the fridge, and also threw it at the boy for all she was worth! Now panting because of her anger, Okibi sat down cross legged on the counter, glaring at the curtain wrapped Shiraha from a distance.

"What hell Cheeta!?" She cried, no longer caring about who she woke up. She threw a hand up over one of her ears, as though she could still hear the ringing. "You want make Okibi deaf!? What wrong with you!?"

After chiding the teenager Okibi took notice that they werent alone anymore and turned in her seat to see Sousuke standing by the kitchen door. She blinked and waved a hand absentmindedly. "Hi Sogay, we wake you?" She asked, sounding only the slightest bit apologetic.

"Dont know 'bout 'im, but ya definitely woke me." Came a low growl from down the hallway. The voice was dark, angry, and pretty crass. If Okibi hadnt already known beforehand that he could sound this way, she never would have guessed who it was. The girls eyes widened as she tumbled off the counter and hid behind it, peeking up so that only her eyes and up could be seen. She gulped softly, already wishing she'd just stayed in bed when she woke up. If she'd known things would result in her waking Seven in the middle of his sleep, she never would have left the damn room!

Because Number Seven did not like to be woken up in the middle of his slumbers.

The floors shook slightly with the sound of Seven's heavy footfalls. Normally he took care and tried to make his steps light, but obviously he didnt give a rats behind about who his walking disturbed just then. He melted out of the shadows, his eyes glowing a dark angry red, just like something out of a childs worst nightmare. A growl started up in his chest, rumbling through his frame and into the floor boards. Shoot, Okibi could feel it from where she was hiding! He was definitely not a happy camper.

Coming up behind Sousuke, breathing heavy on the mans shoulder, Seven scanned the room with his eyes, still half asleep as very, very cranky. "Who de fuck," He paused as his eyed roamed again, landing on Shiraha. "Blew that whistle?"

Okibi squeaked and ducked down behind the counter. That settled it, yep, Seven was really mad. He only ever used language like that when he was beyond himself. The only solace she could take in this was that she wasnt the one who woke him. She looked over her shoulder at Shiraha, giving him a sympathetic shake of her head. She so did not want to be in his shoes just then. Only one other time did she have to deal with a cranky Seven, and that was when she was much younger and didnt know he was capable of such scathing emotions. She'd learned real quick not to bother him while he was sleeping after that.

[MFT]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His cry of desperation broke the metaphorical lines of damnation. With it ignited a series of reactions that would ultimately spell his potential demise; he was terrified.

In essence, with the single blow of a dog whistle, all Hell broke loose. Not that he could have predicted it, especially in the spur of a panic'd moment.

“Sorry, Okibi-san!”</B><i></i> he cried out with an apologetic tone that hinted subtle regret. He had forgotten that Okibi, like himself, was susceptible to such audible noises due to their Inuzuka bloodline. Heck, most their senses were pretty sensitive because of this, too! Pulling both hands out of the curtain's wrap, he waved both at the girl as he nervously attempted to pacify the situation. “I didn't mean to-”<i></i> Before he could finish his thought, the dark-skinned youth was cut off by the sight of red, gleaming eyes that haunted the hallway several yards behind the purple-haired kunoichi. Wait, who was that? What was that?

Splat!

A cake flew out of no where and landed splat on his face. It took him by surprise and, due to the strength of the launch, some of the glazed bread, which was delicious no doubt, was forced into his mouth. Chunks of it, actually. The launcher was Okibi, naturally, and it was driven by an aggravated anger. This was then followed by a well-deserved scolding. He would have been more anxious to apologize, but he was still a bit distracted from the beaming eyes behind the duo.

Suddenly, he heard Sousuke's voice resound through the halls with a tone that even death would fear. He sent out a threat, and judging from the man's past actions (with Getsurei), he couldn't take this lightly. Shiraha raised his voice and tried to reason with the man as he struggled to untangle himself from the curtains. “Sokay-sa! 'top! Ehh meee! Shiwwahaa!”<i></i> Dangit. He should have swallowed and digested the cake when he had the chance! The sugary delight hindered his speech and made any word sent forth sound muffled.

Chew. Swallow. Chew. Swallow.

He chewed and swallowed for dear life! If only he had milk...

Okibi didn't help much, either, and seemed innocently distracted by the man's presence. Before the thirty seconds were up, a large silhouette of some beast appeared from the shadows with a menacing growl. It didn't sound familiar solely due to the violent nature in his tone, but it could only have been one person. Or rather, canine. Seven. The demonic-looking dog breathed heavily, obviously pissed off, and sent out a bone-chilling question coated by a harsh vulgarity. He was furious and definitely meant business.

Shiraha gritted his teeth together. He had single-handedly ticked off the whole Takahashi household in an instant, and his near demise appeared inevitable. Sousuke was probably about to shoot him, Okibi was probably going to bite him, and worse than the previous, Seven was probably going to tear off his head and use it as some chew toy. The odds were definitely not in his favor. “Maybe I should have just shown her. This could have all been avoided! ...Nah.” This was still better than exposing his goods to the girl. That would have been traumatic for the both of them.

Shiraha struggled to muster up the breath to respond. What excuse could he give to appease the wrath of the masses? Nothing he could say, at this moment at least, would sound plausible enough to mollify the group. Not that it mattered. With the random fling of a gun sent from the Steward, Shiraha was out like a light. The gun had crashed onto his skull and landed on just the right spot to slip him out of consciousness. His body fell limp, but thanks to being tangled in the curtains, it cradled him upward and prevented him from falling forward completely.

On the bright side, the animal in his pants decided to 'take a rest', too. That was a relief.

Soon after, a curious Getsurei, who was now also annoyed by all the commotion, calmly entered the scene from a different hallway. The ghostly dog stared at everyone for a few seconds as he internally processed the situation at hand. Sousuke was in full on armor-and-battle mode, Seven looked like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, Okibi was completely nude, and his human was tied up by curtains with frosting all over his face and unconscious. What in the hell?

“Um. What did I miss?” asked the apparition sarcastically. This was an odd situation, but such chaos tended to follow his human. He wasn't too surprised.

<B>“Actually, I take that back. I don't want to know. Have fun, ya'll. I have to, uh... go back to sleep."<i></i> he faked a yawned and started floating off. "Yeah, that's it. Deuces.”<i></i>

It was a complete and obvious lie, especially since ghosts couldn't fall asleep, but he didn't care. He was unable to get headaches, but the thought of this made him remember what they felt like. He surely would have one had he still had a physical body.

With the shake of his head and a sigh, Getsurei trailed off back to their new room. Shiraha got himself into this mess, so he was sure he'd be able to get himself out.

Well, maybe.

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke caught it out of the corner of his eye. A slight flicker of Okibi's frame. The Steward shielded his eyes by covering them and powering down the optical fiber cables which granted vision through his glass lenses. The Steward made a single motion and grabbed the bed sheet that was tied around his frame, he then threw it at Okibi to clothe her nakedness. "Cover yourself. Remain underneath it. Shield yourself from the eyes of the indecent."<i></i> The Steward held up his metal palm and emitted a solar flash to momentarily blind Shiraha. Again it seemed that the voice module would bug out as Sousuke's spoken voice came out way more threatening than usual. "Clothe thy naked villainy in beggard robes when thou seemest most a saint. I will purge your memories,<i></i> like I would a corrupted file within a higher realm of armour corptech in the fifth stage."<i></i> The Steward's voice was swapped in and out. It seemed the more elegant his language became the more threatening it sounded, and the more technical the more his voice would return to normal. The Steward was a smaller man, but here he seemed to be larger than usual and certainly he seemed to be in a more commanding presence. "Blasted voiced codex...<i></i> your wickedness will end in a cross of swords and your craven form impaled upon the...<i></i> how extraordinary this codex seems to have completely...<i></i> Brace thyself for a doom suited for your villainy. I did not bring you into my ancestral home so you can taint it with poor manners."<i></i> The Steward went silent he raised his fists and shook them at one of two things. The first being Shiraha and his foul character of peeping, or the second being the fact his voice codex module had been corrupted or flawed with. It was difficult to tell. When the Steward lowered his arms, a third voice came. "Shiraha, you've been a bad bad boy. I have many things to show you in my black doctor's bag. I've got the prescription for your insolence and stupidity... ... ... a rusty scalpel to the cranium."<i></i> The Steward reached up to his face plate. He then proceeded to grab it and pull. Sparks flew from his face plate as he ripped off the face plate. Eventually the face plate fell and he caught it. The Steward's face was obscured for a moment, and all what could be seen was his messy violet hair, and a frightful smile of sorts. Or... that would have seem to be the case if not for a flicker of bright lights. The Steward's face was normal. No extreme stretch marks on his face, no smile, no sharp teeth. "I'm suing Betatech. They promised me that the voice codex wouldn't bug out and operate on its own."<i></i>

"Ah. Sorry about that. The flickering that is." Judori's short form swung down from the ceiling. The Steward's father then dropped down from said ceiling and landed soundly on his feet. "Chiyoko always blasts me for coming down for a snack, but I can't help myself." The Steward-past attended the fridge and looked about. "Hrmph. That's funny. The cake I had marked for half of my devouring privileges has gone missing. It had pineapples which I know Sousuke doesn't like. Chiyoko claims them to be too sugary... " Judori shot the grumpy Number Seven a look. "You and I agreed to sharing it, and I know that you know we're men of great honour than to eat the thing whole." The former Steward then shot Okibi a look. "Hrmph..." He then looked to Shiraha. Sousuke's father's eyes narrowed as he approached the boy. Judori had to look up, because after all he wasn't the tallest man around. "Hrrmmm.... son is that frosting on your lips? Is there something you'd like to tell us? More importantly me." The former Steward once more looked around the room and noticed Getsurei. The former Steward blinked. "We need to get that fixed... wait is that... that infernal phantom animus your mother keeps going on about? What a fascinating dead-form. Bah. It can wait, the missing cake cannot."

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment that Shiraha was knocked out, some of Sevens ire was abated. It was obvious by the evidence hanging around the boys neck that he was the one who blew the whistle. He couldnt very well be mad at someone who wasnt conscious though, right? That didnt, however, mean that he was completely appeased, especially when Judori noticed that the cake they had agreed to share was missing from the refrigerator. With an irritated growl the giant dog stalked into the kitchen and around the counter.

Okibi shrunk down under the counter further as her canine companion made his way in. She wrapped the blanket that Sousuke foisted upon her around her shoulders and over her head in hopes that it would help to hide her. It was then that she realized she still remnants of the cakes frosting on her fingers and quickly licked it off. Couldnt have any of the evidence on her! She peeked out of the blanket when Judori made his way to Shiraha, noticing the icing that was on his face thanks to her. Seven joined the shorter man in looking the boy over.

While they were distracted by the white haired boy, Okibi looked up at Sousuke, wiping her hands on the blanket. "Where he come from anyway? We have hole in cieling?" Okibi peeked out from under the counter and up at said ceiling. She then realized that Sousuke seemed to be having problems with the machine thingy that changed his voice when he was in his armor. Okibi quirked an eyebrow as she gingerly made her way out from under the counter. Since Sevens irritated was directed at Shiraha and not herself, she decided she should be fine.

"Why Sogay not just... take helmet off?" She suggested, sounding absolutely deadpanned.

The night was just getting weirder and weirder. Especially when Judori mentioned the 'phantom animus', which Okibi knew meant the ghost wolf they all claimed to see. Apparently crazy was infectious and it had spread to her entire pack. Not that she minded; their insanity made them just that much more likeable.

But it didnt look like that likeable quality was going to save Shiraha from Seven. The monster dog sniffed loudly at the boys face, taking note of the icing that was indeed around his mouth. He growled at the teen, even though he was already out like a light. His red eyes drew downwards to the whistle hanging from his neck and his growl grew sharply in volume. "Damn punk... wakin' me up from a perfectly good dream..." He muttered angrily as he dipped his head under Shiraha's chin. With a snarl and a sharp yank the doberman snapped the whistle off the boys neck and crushed it in his mammoth jaws. He then lumbered over to the nearest window, drew it open with one of his paws, and tossed the offending instrument out into some bushes.

Look slightly pleased with himself, although still very much annoyed, the groggy canine turned back to the kitchen and surveyed his group of humans. Sousuke was in his pajamas and his armor, no doubt having been woken by the rucus the teenagers were making earlier. Okibi was talking to him, wrapped up in a blanket and no doubt naked underneath. His girl had a habit of sleeping in the nude because it was the only time she wasnt forced to wear clothes.

The realization hit him with great delay, and the monster dog turned his glowing gaze on the unconscious Shiraha again, his ire stoked anew. The punk saw Okibi naked.

And worse, now that he realized this, he could smell the remnants of male arousal in the room. It originated from the white haired teenager too. Oh he-e-e-ell naw.

Seven stomped back over to Judori's side, rumbling low in his chest. "What d'ya think we should do wit 'im Judori? Can't let 'im get away with eating our cake, can we?"

Okibi looked over and drew the blanket up around her neck, wincing. Sympathy surged through her for Shiraha.

Too bad she wasnt quite willing enough to stick her neck out to save his sorry behind.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back