Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The After Party [Private]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Opening the door to his apartment Roku would quickly flick the light switch allowing his eyes to scan the immediate area. Good, Saemon isn't home tonight. "Well this is my humble abode. It isn't much but my brother and I share it. Since we both are constantly leaving for long periods of doesn't receive the most use but it also means that it is relatively clean most of the time." Upon entering a small hallway would open up into a spacious living room space with a couple of black leather couches and an entertainment center. Beyond that there would be an area where the apartment breaks off into three prongs; immediately behind the living room was the kitchen, breaking off to the right was a small hallway to Roku's room and the left another small hallway leading to Saemon's room.

"Any drink preference?" This seemed like one of those social situations were alcohol would serve as a nice situational lubricant; they rarely knew each other and this could quickly go from being a friendly little romp into an awkward mess. Walking into the kitchen he would open up a series of cabinets revealing an extensive display of bottles containing various different alcoholic goodies. Saemon and Roku shared many common habits and drinking liquor like the stuff was water just happened to be one of them.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She followed Roku from the Christmas event at the kage through the streets of Sunagakure. For some odd reason the female Uchiha figured this rough edged guy would live somewhere like the Grand Palais. Needless to say, to her surprise, he did not as he led her to the front door of his home within Sietch Zensunna. ' This isn't too bad ' She pondered, looking about the place she she walked in. It was in that moment everything hit her at once. THIS was happening. SHE was here. SHE had wanted this. Now was not the time to have a panic attack. " Anything with alcohol is fine by me. "

She wasn't entirely sure what to do with herself. Should she sit? Should she follow him? If anything she felt very out of place in her long elegant dress dress simply standing there in the middle of the living room.

words: 152
[ MFT ]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that she was not all that picky, something that was rather surprising to him as she seemed to exude this pretentious vibe every now and then. Good I was concerned I was going to have to remove a giant bug from up her ass. With her alcohol preference being passed on it was now time to satisfy his own tastes. Grabbing a clear glass bottle of a light brown substance and two small tumble glasses, Roku would make his way back into the living room where he would see Kumiko standing, aimlessly. "Haha, you can have a seat if you'd like or do you prefer standing?" He smirked and shrugged as he placed both glasses down on the small table situated between the two couches.

As he started to pour a small amount into each of them he would being to inquire into his newest guest, "Kumiko, what is your story? Didn't your father warn you about following strange boys to their home?" It was a joke but he was also curious. This girl was openly frustrated with him earlier in the night and seemed to harbor some ill feelings towards a previous encounter, so why was she here now?

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[spoilername=][spoilername=][/spoilername][/spoilername]The place was clean. That was good. Doing this in some...dirty place just made this seem even dirtier than it was. It was this thought process which was interrupted with Roku strolled back into the living room with the alcohol. Something which was a must for Kumiko maybe then this would be less awkward. She twirled around, a little caught off guard in her inebriated state. " Oh. I didn't want to be rude. Thank you. " She took the glass from him and sat down on one of the couches. Manners and etiquette was ingrained within Kumiko from an early age. As was the way of the Uchiha.

She did not expect the conversation to turn towards her father. Immediately a change over came her, a cold and calculating one. " My Father says many things. Many, many things. " All she ever wanted was her families approval but nothing she ever did was good enough compared to her brother. Yet she still strived. Maybe, just this once, she wanted to do something for herself not decided by her family. She had always been told to fake a smile, push through it. Se didn't want to do that here. Not now. " Besides, if I wanted to leave there is nothing you could do to stop me. " It was stated as a matter of fact.

words: 227
[ MFT ]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was quiet and it seemed that his father comment had struck something of a nerve. He could relate to family issues but their familial qualms were probably on different spectrum. There is no way someone with her demeanor could have endured his past. Well hell it seems that I have struck my own damn nerve, need to snap out of this little pity moment. Then she said something that caused a devilish grin to appear on his face. She stated, in a very matter of fact manner, that he would be unable to restrain her. Now in most cases this would be the perfect time to start making the first move, in fact in many situations Roku himself would play on this move, yet tonight he seemed more fixated on the challenge portion. Maybe it was because she was a shinobi? Her presence, while not overly wild, carried a powerful undertone to it. How strong was he. Maybe Roku was getting riled up after all.

"Now I know you have some liquid courage within you..." His hand grasping the glass would begin to twirl, swirling the liquid within it. "But I think you might be talking a little crazy. I could pin you down in ways that would make your tiny head spin."

Wait.... what?!

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a pregnant pause after her matter of fact comment. Did he truly think she wasn't strong enough or he was stronger than her? That thought alone made her scoff. Maybe it was the liquor but she couldn't help but but openly laugh at his reply. Liquid courage? HA! " Liquid courage has nothing to do with it. " Her tone remained even like her previous comment. Only difference this time was the smirk on her face. " The only way you'd be pinning me down .." she took a long languid sip from for glass, " would be if i let you. "

If she was telling him the truth all it would take was a single glance from her sharingan to make him believe what ever she wanted.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the words escaped his mouth he was unsure how they'd be interpreted. If she took it for what it was worth it would seem he was talking down to her. If she viewed it differently it would have sounded like a very forceful innuendo. She, however, took it how he literally meant it, and she did not waiver one bit in her retort. Well she is terrifyingly certain in her power. Wonder just how tough she really is...

Quickly kicking back his glass, polishing off the liquid in the container, Roku would pop up from his seat and begin to loosen the buttons on his shirt. Realizing what he was doing it would stop and suddenly rush away to the kitchen. What the hell was that?! Were you going to try and throw down with her? Saemon would flip shit if the apartment was a mess when he got back. Placing his hands down on the kitchen counter he would let out a sigh. His testosterone was getting the best of him. "I'm sorry I was getting a bit warm" that was a lie, "Also I decided to switch up my drink selection a bit. Still feeling adventurous?"

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This verbal throw down between the two was ... stimulating. Who would have thought she'd have a tete a tete with this, well, what she perceived to be a thug, an uneducated man, someone who wasn't an Uchiha. In a way it reminded her of her conversations with her brother but right now she wasn't going to think of him. She challenged him. He was challenging back. In her current state ... she found that arousing.

Abruptly Roku jumped from his seat and surprisingly began, she had to take a gulp of amber liquid from her glass, unbuttoning his shirt. Yet just as fast he stormed off to the kitchen. Now Kumiko was a genius. She might not be praised for it but she was. Add that to her ANBU status and Uchiha bloodline. Kumiko knew when a person was lying. As he entered the kitchen's threshold she too stood. " You're lying. But it is getting warm in here. " Raising her hand she'd grasp a few bobby pins from the nest of hair piled upon her head. The result, a few strands fell down the nape of her neck.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes continued to scan the cabinet full of liquor as he tried to regain his composure. Quickly grasping the first bottle that caught his eye he would pull it down and breath in deeply once more. Feeling a little more composed he would turn around to see the female standing at the threshold. She had just called him out on his prior lie but also seemed to agree that it was feeling warmer within here. So it wasn't just him. As her hair fell down to her neck Roku's eyes would be immediately drawn to her. First her neck but upon scanning outwards he would notice her eyes, and that was the kicker. Her eyes, they looked serious, and that, for whatever reason, seemed to excite him. Popping the top off of the bottle he was holding he would quickly kick it back, inhaling a large gulp of the clear liquid. While his brief chug was going on, some of the liquid would manage to find a way out from the corners of his mouth. The tiny streams would find their way down the side of Roku's face and begin to drip down on, his now partially, exposed chest.

Pulling the bottle down he would let out a sigh as his gaze fixated on the woman once more. "You are serious about your strength, aren't ya?" And in this brief moment his face would become serious as well. His blue eyes would try their best to pierce the female, and truly figure out what it was about her that kept drawing him in.

1noblessefrankenstein_zps66e8ce61.jpg

MFT - 264

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What she had expected once she entered the kitchen she wasn't sure. For some odd reason Roku had lost his composure. Wasn't he the type to play girls? He surely seemed it. Shouldn't this arrangement be pretty straight forward? Well, maybe it was easy to think this way for Kumiko but never EVER had she been in this type of situation before. She didn't even date. So honestly the norm for this sort of thing wasn't known to her. The best she could do was go with the flow of things in her tipsy...ok drunk...state.

Upon entering, the female Uchiha would immediately draw his attention. She could feel his eyes on her. It felt, she wasn't sure how to describe it. She felt warmer. She felt excited. Though his eyes would meet and stare at her own with a gaze she could only return. It felt like minutes passed between the two until he finally broke the silence by downing gulps of amber liquid. Liquid that passed from the bottle to his parted lips, down the side of his chin, dripping down his partially unbuttoned shirt and chest. It was her turn to gulp down nothing but air.

" Why wouldn't I be. " It wasn't a question, more rhetorical. " Those who are not confident in their own abilities shouldn't be shinobi."

words: 223
[ MFT ]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her response was just as matter of fact as the first one, and that seemed to set off a reaction within Roku that caused him to burn up. While she was merely being certain of her ability, all he could think about was her coming off as arrogant, a pain in his ass. Just who did this little lady think she was? Who the hell did this slender figure, soft skinned, stunning eyed woman think she was? Wait, wait a minute what was that last thought that just went through my head?

Shrugging off his inner monologue he would slowly begin to make his way towards the female, until stopping just inches away from her. His chest began to tingle, simply feeling the warmth radiating from her body. This reaction seemed to set off another reaction, more chemical in nature within his body, that caused a flush feeling to wash over his face. The alcohol on and testosterone wouldn't help this situation much either as he hulked over the female. "I do believe you are being a little too confident. Are you to say that if I..."

His hands would slowly raise until finally pressing themselves on to her shoulders. Giving off a slight amount of force he would attempt to subtly move Kumiko up to the wall, softly but firmly pinning her in place. "...was to pin you to this wall that you could escape without any hesitation?" His blue eyes would lock down with her calm, cold, black pupils.

MFT - 251

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her onyx eyes could barely keep themselves in check, constantly staring upon the exposed skin of his chest. Sure she'd seen men shirtless before so why was Roku's partially exposed chest any different? Pondering over this didn't last very long as step by step this man came closer and closer to her. Finally he stopped, only mere inches away from her over heated body. Every inch of her skin felt ablaze by his proximity. The female Uchiha simply stood there meeting his gaze. He began to speak but mid way through he pressed his palms against her bare shoulders, sending shocks from the contact through her entire body. Goosebumps rose all over her body yet this abrupt show of force set off her natural instinct of self defense. Without even thinking her sharingan came ablaze staring straight into his bold blue eyes. Becoming aware of this she stopped herself for actually reacting.

" Yes. I could. If I wanted to. " The small of her black pressed into the hard wall behind her as she slender arms remained at her side.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
And there she went again. Defiant. Why, what gave her this strength, and more so why did it bug Roku so much? His right hand would remove itself from her shoulder and slowly start to raise up. "Why are you so confident..." The hand, now levitating above her left shoulder, would slowly start to trace its way up from the base of her neck. "I mean I tower over you.... I out weigh you easily." His hand continue to travel up her neck, hovering close to the flesh without touching. "It's like you are looking down on me... it drives me crazy." Finally the hand would stop its travel upwards at her cheek. At this point his palm would move closer, now being a millimeter away from making contact. His hand would move horizontally across her face, as it moved it would finally make contact with her face at about her ear. His fingers would wrap behind her head, lacing his fingers throughout a portion of her hair. Slowly, gently, and yet still firmly, he would pull her closer to him. His right hand would remove itself from her shoulder and start its way downward. Its plummet would be quicker than his left hands asencion, snapping itself around her side. He would once more move her body closer to him. Lowering his head down to her face he would linger a moment, his lips aligned with her's.

"You drive me crazy..."

And with that he would draw her in...

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her body was no longer within her control, nor was her reaction to the man before her. If her mind wasn't intoxicated she'd be able to see he didn't like how confident she was. Had he never been around strong women before? Or did he always get what he wanted from women? Was this young Uchiha the first to stand up to him? These were the thoughts she would have had but right now all her mind told her was to get closer. She wanted to be touched by this man. His scent invaded her entire being. All she wanted to do was close her now crimson eyes and inhale deeply. But she refused. Her gaze never left his own, challenging him to look away.

She didn't answer his statement, she didn't think he wanted her to. Instead she felt his touch leave her bare shoulder, immediately feeling its loss. That same hand would ghost over her sensitive skin, every nerve aware of every inch it moved from the base of her slender neck up towards her ear. God how she wanted to close her eyes and revel in this sensation, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She made no protest as he drew her into him. His free palm skimming down her side until it snapped her body against his own. Her chest brushed against the unbuttoned portion of his shirt, sending goosebumps up her naked arms. She could feel the slight tickle of his breathe brushing against her cheek, just inches away from her glossed lips.

That was when he admitted it. She was driving him crazy. That single sentence etched a wide grin upon those same lips.

" Appearances can be deceiving. "

She allowed him, no, she wanted him to draw her in.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Drawing her in he would find her lips locking with his. The sheer rush of adrenaline caused the arm wrapped around her waste to pull her body in closer, fully pressing them against one another. Feeling her next, feeling the impression of her body, its curves, up against him caused his heart to pound. He wanted more, he wanted her. His arm would raise up bringing his free hand to the other side of her face, and joining it in symmetry with the other. With both hand tuck around the base of her head, he would continue to pull her in not wanting the kiss to stop. To brace himself, as he did not want to squish her between himself and the wall with his body weight, his right leg would slide out and straddle her side. This process would bring about something he did not calculate, as his mind wasn't really thinking much at this point anyways. With his leg in this new position, posed as if he were trying to lunge past Kumiko, he, or more so she, would find something that would be gaining more definition with each passing second of the embrace. His heat would transmit to her body, she would soon have a good idea as to what Roku was thinking at this moment.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no longer thought. No more talk. All that mattered was his touch and his lips on her own. The deeper the kiss grew the more Kumiko could feel his strength and force through his grasp, keeping her in place yet making sure not to crush her slender frame. Her heart practically beat through her chest. Never had she felt this surge of adrenaline and desire before. Mind you she had never kissed a man before either. It was simply ... delicious. She could taste traces of alcohol upon his lips and tongue, which she was sure he could taste on her own. As he brought his palms up to grip the back of her head she too brought her hands up to rest on his chest. The more intense the kiss progressed the tighter her fingers tangled within his shirt. A fire was burning deep within her, consuming her. As he shifted she could feel his desire. Normally she'd be disgusted but right now ... it turned her on even more. She wanted him ...
and this was her choice, which made this all the more desirable.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The shirt, she was tugging on it, but it was becoming an annoyance. It was hot, whether it was their combined body temperature, that actual room temperature, or just his own mind playing tricks on him. Releasing from the kiss momentarily he would pull his hands back to his body as he took a step away from Kumiko. Without a single word, and in one gentle motion, he would pull at the sides of his shirt ripping the clothing from his body, discarding it to the ground. His attention would then turn back to the female as he would snatch her up by the waist, lifting her face up to his to continue the kissing once more. Instead of simply going for her lips he decided to take a more scenic route; starting at the top of her bosom. His first kiss would find itself above her left breast, and each inch or two from that point he would kiss as he made his way upwards. Reaching her neck he would stop his upward kissing and gently bite the neck of the female as he let out a slight chuckle. This would quickly be follow up with another kiss on her left cheek and one more bite, just for good measures, on her ear lobe, slightly tugging. He would then pull his head back to get a look of Kumiko before smiling like a fool and once more locking her lips with his own. The kiss would continue but this time, however, he would not stay stationary as he would begin to carry her into the living room.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He must have read her mind. As much as she enjoyed twisting her fingers within the crisp cotton of his shirt she would much rather trail her fingers up and down his bare chest, drag her nails over the taught skin of his back, or grasp his biceps tightly as he continued to explore her mouth with his tongue. A slight whimper would escape her moist parted lips as he drew away from her only to rip his shirt clean off. Her eyes widen slightly as her excitement increased. How could doing something so...she couldn't even think of the word, but it was so damn hot. Lusty eyes settled on his chest as he snatched her body towards himself and diving into another passionate kiss. Yet it wasn't her lips he attacked. Instead they trailed and licked their way along the neckline of her strapless gown. Her skin felt ablaze where ever his lips skimmed. Up and up they traveled until he began lavishing her neck, nipping and bite in his lips wake. A low moan sounded from her. Her fingers tangling themselves within his hair. He'd repeat this to her cheek, her ear lobe. Yes her ear lobe which she found to be incredibly sensitive. Leaning back he'd take in a completely wanton woman before him. Eyes half lidded, her breath almost panting. Completely by surprise he would lift her, not breaking the new onslaught of kisses, carrying her into another part of the house. Following suit she'd wrap her slender yet muscular legs around his waist, wanting more.

words: 261
[MFT]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
TV MA14
Her enjoyment, the faint noises of satisfaction, were what fueled him. Sure he was enjoying himself but much like any great performer his passion was always further ignited by fan appreciation and interaction. This was just about as much as her as it was him, so her pleasure was in a sense his pleasure. Once her legs wrapped around him she would begin to pull him closer, once more getting to understand his own internal, well external... very external, thoughts on how he was feeling about Kumiko. During his march his knees would bump into the back of the couch letting him know he had found what he was looking for. Easing up his grasp he would gently plop the female on the top of the couch, giving his hands the freedom to explore instead of simply support.

From her waste they would begin to slide upwards, surveying each inch of her body as they ascended. Hitting the base of her bosom they would each begin to circle around the outside of the breasts cupping them gently before giving them both a much firmer tug. After a little testing of her lady parts, his hands would continue upward once more wrapping themselves around the neck of Kumiko as his lower body began to move, in and out, allowing her to get a much better image as to what would be awaiting her once this party became one without pants.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was VERY apparent how this man felt towards her, or at least what they were doing, once this young Uchiha wrapped her slender legs about his waist. In doing so her full length dress would bunch up to her thighs, leaving very long and very bare legs. This went unnoticed as he gently placed her on the couch below, giving them ample playing room.

Throughout this entire wrestle Kumiko never closed her eyes. Instead they trained themselves only on the man making her feel deliciously devine. A feeling she once more felt once his hands resumed their exploration of her curves. She couldn't help but groan as he fondled her breasts. Who knew they could be so senstive! The moment he lowered his full clothes lower region against her own Kumiko couldn't help but squirm. It just wasn't enough. She needed more. NOW!

" More.." She whispered.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back