Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Art of Throwing Punches [Solo Self Modded]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet another small class today and with the same coffee'd up instructor as before. Like last time, he started out all slow and boring-sounding. He had several students come up to the front and asked them to throw a punch. He critiqued their work and got into the 'horse stance' and threw a punch. Contrary to his strange and dorky appearance, the man knew how to throw a punch! His punch left the children in awe, having them all rush down from their seats to watch the man throw (what appeared to be) the most perfect punch they had seen.

“Now that you all have seen how to throw a punch, I want you all to line up at arms's length apart,” he said as everyone, including Kaori, lined up side-to-side holding their arms out to the side to give each other enough room. After the man saw that everyone was lined up properly, he shouted, “Hee!” and everyone except Kaori jumped into the horse stance. Looking around, Kaori followed suit and took the horse stance (which is where you stand with her legs slightly further than shoulder-width apart, bend at the knees with her fists on her side with the palm facing upwards.

“Hee!” he belted out again and everyone threw a single punch with their left hand. Once again, Kaori lagged behind and followed suit with a punch of her own. Her thumb was in her palm, covered by her other four fingers. Everyone was forced to hold that position as the instructor came around to critique their punches. As the instructor came around to Kaori, he looked at her strangely over the rim of his glasses.

“You're going to break your thumb that way,” he said as he grabbed a hold of Kaori's fist and pried her thumb out and positioned it where the thumb was supposed to be. “Your wrist is angled too far downwards, you'll break your wrist,” he said as he straightened out her fist.

“Hee!” he said in her ear before everyone, including Kaori this time, threw a punch with their left hand. The instructor looked at Kaori's left hand and fixed the same mistakes with this hand. “Hee! Hee! Hee!” he said as the students started to cycle between arms using for the punch. “Hee!” he said once more before walking by, patting certain people on the back. Everyone he pat was allowed to leave while the others were stuck with him until they delivered the 'perfect punch'.

The numbers dwindled until it was finally just Kaori left. After about 200 punches total, the instructor cleared his throat and motioned for her to relax.

“I want you to go home tonight and throw 500 more punches, and do it the exact same way I taught you. I want you to do that every night until your punches are perfect,” he said.

“Why me?” Kaori asked.

“Because you have potential of being a VERY good hand-to-hand martial artist. You can say,” he said as he adjusted his glasses. “that I can see it in your eyes.”
----------​
WC: 539
Rewards: Counts as 2 Solo Self Modded Lessons (First gets full Yen, second gets half yen)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back