Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Battle of Blazing Spirits! [Hoshi v Tatsuo]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaminari no Kuni. A land fairly seen by most yet seldom traveled for many reasons. It was the forest land of Kumogakure were nature bloomed around everywhere. Tall trees, bodies f water, waterfalls, mountains, pastures of green, not a single piece of land was barren. Hoshi had sent word to his comrade who was finally returning home after an elongated stay at Kumogakure. The Shinobi would miss his dear friend, and so, he set up a final meeting between Blazing Spirits.
”Meet me at the outskirts f Kaminari no Kuni. From there we will travel into the mainland.”

Hoshi stood stoic in clear sight. Once Tatsuo would come into range within two miles of his enhanced sight Hoshi would call out to him and reveal his location. Until then, the patience of the boy showed as he awaited one of Konoha’s most honorable Shinobi. Hoshi was a bit pensive from the all emotion bottled up inside. His eyes were closed yet his vision still remained and extending some thousand meters. A smirk was upon his face as he awaited his friend.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo had never gotten the chance to properly say goodbye to Hoshi. He had no idea how he felt about him leaving Kumogakure. If it was anything like Hira he would understand, but Tatsuo worried that Hoshi held it against him for some reason. He longed to tell him that he wasn't leaving because of anything that happened, but he felt a certain duty to his home and that it was time. After convincing someone to explain to him what the message meant he decided to head straight in the direction after leaving the gates.

After making preparations at a small inn a few miles away from where he would leave any companions he might have and his stuff he went to where Hoshi would be. It didn't take him long, he had been rested from the night before at the tavern. Tatsuo had an idea of what Hoshi might be seeking here, they had come to close trading blows many times, but unlike Hira, Tatsuo and Hoshi didn't clash as often. They might have had a friendly bout of wrestling, but never a real fight. Never one where there spirits had to blaze. As Tatsuo finally arrived at Hoshi's location he looked up to the sky, the sun had began to set and was painting the sky in a beautiful mix of yellows and reds. Looking over to him, Tatsuo sighed. He knew there was nothing he needed to say, Hoshi must've understood why he wanted to go home. "I think i've got an idea what this is about." he said with a smirk. "Am I right?" he said as he took off his belt, with a scabbard holding his sword 'White Elk' on it.

"I won't lie Hoshi, a fight between us has been long overdue. If we do fight, promise me you won't hold back any. Because you know I won't be." he said rolling his shoulders preparing for the battle to come!

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo finally arrived, his chakra emanating a bright forest color. Hoshi still remained upright with his eyes closed. Tatsuo has begun to speak already knowing what the deal was. Hoshi’s smirk faded at the words as his lids peeled open. Tatsuo continued as Hoshi became relaxed and began to stretch his neck, leaning his head from left to right.

“Of course Tatsuo. A true warrior, begins the battle, with ALL his powers at the ready. So, are you ready?”

Hoshi continued stretching, relieving every muscle in his body that he could. This process would have taken a while going from head to toe being patient. He would continue to occupy his comrade with soothing words.

“This fight matters only for this sole purpose... You’ve spent a long time here. To go back in any form weaker than you have arrived, is a shame to Kumogakure. I will make sure, now, you are sharp in all ways. Tatsuo, I will not hold back at all. Only because, I seek for you spirit to blaze with the intensity of a hundred Konoha suns.”

Hoshi finally finished stretching and stood straight up. He looked Tatsuo dead in the eyes. Hoshi would close them and smirk as he shook his head. He inhaled deeply and looked at him once more and exhaled. He was completely ready now.

[calling b mod]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HozzQUN.gif

Hello, guys!

I’ll be here to mod this fight. So, for that, please take note of the following:

1. Please send me a PM with all of your fight/bio/dojo related information; Stats, custom class, abilities, jutsu, inventory (listing what is in your slots for this fight), if you are carrying weapons give me their information, if you are rocking a kinjutsu, CA and/or BL please provide me the information you have on those (listing what passives, moves, and jutsu you have for those)
2. In a separate PM send me your actions for the round
3. Please link all of the actions you are using to make the mod go smoother/more efficient
4. Please list what rank your technique is that you are using otherwise they will be considered Rank 1
5. Please mention all maintains in your PMs otherwise they will be considered dropped
6. The deadline is 48 hours, unless all parties agree to something different and communicate it with me, to submit actions from the time the mod goes up (failure to do so places you in defensive stance for the round and drops maintains)
7. If there are any issues in the mod, please contact me either through PM or Discord (切 Chibi Kiri, Raikage after Osu) and corrections and/or clarifications will be made in a timely manner!

That said, have fun.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back