Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Blue House [Class]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having witnessed a series of strong storms recently, many of the pristine beaches of Sora were a complete and utter mess. Of the many properties that were affected, Suigetsu's was one of them. The fact that it had destroyed his own quant home on the shore was enough of a motivator to get him involved and while he was sure that he would rebuild, he also knew that he would have to carefully plan out how. Keen to use the free labor that was the shinobi program. From what he could tell, the the storm was powerful enough that the house didn't stand a chance and so, like many, he would rebuild, but first, he would clean up. With plenty of orange bricks strewn about, of all the things that Suigetsu was most concerned about, it was the blue door that was prized of all. Having infused a measure of chakra into the door, he was sure that it could have survived, and it alone was key to what he next had planned for the structure. As he moved about the beach, picking up and moving the rubble that he was sure was his, he was sure that whoever answered the call to assist couldn't help but to notice him. Unlike many of the residents, scouring the beach, he alone was dressed in the traditional Suna shinobi attire. As far as he saw it, the less people thinking of him as the help, the better, and with what he had planned, he certainly didn't want any non shinobi meddling in his affairs.

OOC: This is a class for Hojirozame Samezuka. As far as Hoji is concerned, a Genin named Sora has invited him to help rebuild a beachside house.

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Obligation... weird. Apparently according to this guy... he was a student? No.. he'd never spent a day of his life at school, the only school he's been in is a school of fish. Never the less it seemed like he was forced to meet this guy at somewhere he hadn't thought he'd see for a long while, with special permission he was let free to visit his home, it was a weird place in Hoji's mind, but perhaps now he'd put up a better fighting chance against the local soon to be cuisune. It definitely wasn't like he last saw it though, it used to be... clear and pretty... the seas would shimmer like no one had ever seen before... but jeez this was a dump. This wasn't a challenge that any regular citizen could face, wearing only his signature blue trunks it wasn't long before he noticed one person dressed similar to that one green haired shinobi. Picking up and moving rubble around, Hoji would begin sniffing as he slowly walked towards the figure.

"Heeeeyyy, whrat... happened?! It's... a dump." Taking some initiative as he noticed even with his lackluster sight that he wasn't just picking up any trash.. but it seemed like the genin was only taking the orange bricks, maybe he liked them more than everything else. He knew how he was when he had caught his own prey, and whilst he could share he didn't like it. Not wanting to steal that guys rubble, he reached for a pair of plastic cuffs, which likely once contained a six pack of a fresh canned beverage. Yet... his hand slipped and in his attempt to free himself he had found himself in a sort of prison, one become two became three became four all in the span of a few seconds. Rolled up like a ball both of his hands and feet were stuck in this hellish confinement, clearly this was a danger to the wildlife in the area. His head couldn't even reach round to gnaw himself out, struggling across the floor as he kicked up some sand moments before facepalming.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Heeeeyyy, whrat... happened?! It's... a dump." Taking a sniff at the air, Suigetsu smelled the boy before he heard him. Something about him was strangely salty, almost like a fish and considering the fact that they were on a beach by the ocean, the smell that Suigetsu picked up on was probably less a physical thing and more of a chakra sensing other natured sense. Turning around to put a face to the name, despite being an Ancient, Suigetsu briefly paused as he seriously considered the fact that he was face to face with a fellow member of the Deep Court. Instantly on the offensive, it was only the lackadaisical way in which the boy carried himself around Suigetsu that allowed him to put things at ease. Shaking away any other errant thoughts for the moment, Suigetsu continued on. "It was a hurricane and I presume that you answered the ad for help." Dressed as he was, one couldn't but help to assume that the boy was a local, that was, until he watched an almost cartoonish happenstance occurrence as the boy quickly wound himself into a tangled mess from the rubble. Shaking his head, Suigetsu sighed and rolled his eyes. Perhaps he should have noted that he needed help capable of critical thinking and lacking the clumsy gene. Walking over to help the boy, he removed a kunai from his inner pocket and called out a warning. "Hey, look, be still. I'm going to cut you out of there." As he got closer, he realized just how it was that the boy got so quickly tangled up. With eyes as small as they were, the boy had to be practically blind. Finally cutting the boy free, he shook his head and attempted to help him up. "There we go. The name's Sora, what's yours?"

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Still fighting against the crap that had been swept on to the beachside his determination to rip and tear through these plastic restraints hadn't been quelled with a bloodlust he attempted to bring his head round the side of his body, stretching as much as he could definitely putting a large strain on his body it was then when a certain smell filled the air, one similar to his own yet... dangerous, scarily dangerous, seeing the sharp object in his hand Hoji would begin to panic before Sora spoke to him. "Hey, look, be still. I'm going to cut you out of there." Terrified of the sight of the weapon getting so close to each of his limbs, it was only the genin's reassuring voice which allowed him to sit there bravely as he was finally cut free of his imprisonment.

Scurrying up to stand with speed and some hesitation a wide dumb looking smile on his face remained as he stared at his saviour, "Sorawr... sorawr sensei..." grovelling to the floor, still covered in sand it only got worse as he bowed his head towards him, placing each of his palms in front of his head on the floor "Yoou saved meh... how could I repay you." His gratitude was clear and it shined throughout his voice moments before standing up with speed putting each of his hands to his side as he looked up to the sky above, "My name is Mr Samezuka! But fore yoou sir, Hoji!" Being in the presence of someone so kind and nice was unusual for Hoji and he was ready to listen to everything Sora sensei had to say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Sorawr... sorawr sensei..." While Suigetsu normally liked the feeling of being appreciated for his talents, the fact that the boy was bowing towards him and practically eating sand really threw him off. "Yoou saved meh... how could I repay you." It made him feel weird and while he could say that it probably had something to do with the fact that Sora was rubbing off on him, it also came down to the fact that there were plenty of people within eyeshot who would probably get the wrong impression. "Please get up..." Reaching down with a hand to help the boy up, Suigetsu would give the name that most would know him by. "My name's Sora and we aren't so much different you know. You shouldn't be bowing to me." While the last part was debatable, the initial part was something that he was willing to deal with. "What you can help me with however is rebuilding this beach house of mine. The storm, as you can see, destroyed it and it was really near and dear to my heart." There was definitely a lot more to the whole ordeal than the fact that the house was destroyed and that it was important to Suigetsu but his plans would remain his own for the time being. "I'd like your help in rebuilding it, only I want to make it better than it was before. I'll give you double the daily rate of pay for your work and I'll also throw in a free lesson. How does that sound to you?" Suigetsu wasn't going to force the boy to help him, but a good deal was a good deal, and besides that, he desperately wanted to know more about who and what this boy was.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back