Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Bully, the Toddler and the Cat [Team Self-Mod] [Private]

Sashine

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Madoka-madoka-kaname-33545005-494-750.jpg

Cloth shoes stomped against the stone pavement on the Seki District. The red shoes stomped from one corner of the street to the other and in her mind, she looked like a military commander, waiting impatiently for her troops to arrive. In reality though, She just looked like a child playing a game in the sidewalk, probably avoiding stepping on cracks or beating a record of how many steps taken to get from one side of the property to the other. Her face was too cute and her outfit was too frilly to be intimidating yet in her mind, she was fearsome, much more so than anyone walking down this street.

Behind her, there was a large white house with a lime green accent across the top that made the prim shrubbery pop that much more, the light green plants brightening up the entire street of well-off houses. All in all, the house looked clean and fresh, perfect, even. In the Seki District, all houses tended to resemble perfection in a way. Some had large intricate patterns, some had old royal feels, some were quirky and eccentric but all were beautiful in their own way, this one just happened to represent cleanliness really well. Near the back, one could hear the yapping of small dogs and birds which gave it a lively feeling.

She read the mission request in her hand, a freshly printed paper with bright pink font as per her request. She was waiting for some kids from the Academy which might be weird if they were older but Sashine had taken charge of older people before so it was no problem. According to this thing, they were 12 and girly looking, that's all she needed to read about them. She had already made a mistake trusting feminine looking boys before, it wouldn't happen again! Her pacing began to speed up as she stomped from one side of the house to the other which just made her look like she was skipping happily. Yet again, in her mind, she was hardcore right now, she looked like the boss.

--------------------------------------------
WC: 350

[OoC: Hey guys, sorry for the late thread but I wanted to plot out the thread fully in a document before I jumped into it and then I got sick but now I'm strong! Prepare for all my might! Let's have a cute intro before we get to the meaty stuff. This mission, while it may only be for yen will be fun and hopefully difficult. Every problem can be solved but it doesn't have to be since you know, free will. Have fun and do as you feel is best.]

Sunaku Hoshiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Bully, the Toddler and the Cat [Team Self-Mod] [Priv

Hideki got ready to head to the Seki District for a mission. He didn't know the details yet, but he knew a genin was the team leader and Yuki from class was attending. This will be his first ever mission! Ito was bouncing with joy. He traded out his kimono for a more battle attire... It was just a black kimono... Ito calmed back his long bangs, as he read the paper he was handed for the mission. He read the description of the team leader so he would know what she looked like amongst the crowds. He got a slight nose bleed... a very droopy smile on his face.

"NO! I can't get distracted by my maleish tendencies! And I can not forget the flirty kid in class!" He would be devastated if he found out Ito had taken a liking to a older women! Though Hideki had ignored his advances... He got another droopy smile as he thought about how muscular the kid was for his age. "NO! I MUST STAY FOCUSED!" A large vein appeared on Hideki's forehead as he fist pumped the air. He began heading to the meeting location. He started notice to the nice looking houses and began to wonder what the mission was. Ito wasn't use to seeing such lovely houses. He lived in a bar so, this was out of the regular. He couldn't but help wonder what kind of mission would evolve pretty houses.

After walking pass a few more housing, he spotted a girl matching the description he was given. He looked at the paper then at her for a few more times. "Do all Genin seem so girly?" Hideki wasn't a feminist, his mom would beat him to death if he would ever disrespect her, but he didn't see his team leader a skipping little girl. He sighed, as he approached the girl.

"Hey, I'm Ito Hideki, I was told to find a genin girl who fits the profile I was given and I think you are it." Hideki handed her the paper and all it said she has pink hair. Hideki wiped his noise leaving read smears on his hand. "Um... Is the other academy student hear yet?" Hideki didn't know Yuki that well, but he knew he attended a class with him. And it would make him feel better if another person his age was here. Or was this girl his age? She looked pretty young for a Genin. He shrugged as he waited on the girl's reply.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back