Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The chase (training)

Azura Iza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iza has heard a lot of bad things about this part of the city. Killers and thieves are said to live here. Waiting for their next victim.

Iza was here to train. Just like she was at the Ancient Forest. She could feel herself shake a little bit, but otherwise she swallowed down her anxiety. She knows that out there, past the gates, that nobody is going to be looking out for her. She has to look out for herself.

She stood there, waiting for the person, or people that will see her as their next victim. And not even a minute later has passed, when a man came out of an alleyway and noticed the girl.

"You're in the wrong part of town Missie. Now how about you hand me over all of your yen and I'll forget that I ever saw you."

Iza froze in place for a second. But then she tried to calm herself down. A small smile crept on her face. "Catch me if you can... Loser"

She knew that was the instant trigger for anyone. Call them a loser and they will instantly snap. This slum of a guy was no acception as he was suddenly pissed at her. Without speaking, he brought out a knife and ran towards her.

She ran off, throwing a trash can down behind her as she heard the guy fall down with a loud grunt. She turned around and waited for him to get up. His eyes looking at her menacingly.

She then decided at that point to not stop running. She turned tight corners better than the guy was as she could hear him crashing behind her every time.

Finally, after about ten minutes, she continued to run, but when she looked back, the guy was out of breath. He gasped for air before just walking away, giving up on the chase.

Iza was happy with how things went. She decided that she has had enough fun for the day and went back to her place.

(MFT 339)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back