Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Child Of Flames. (Private, pm if joining)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The street urchin smiled warmly when the girl kept her upbeat attitude and seemed to be functioning properly both mentally and physically. "Well the book I read gave me extensive information on the human body. Thank the medical branch for throwing out old ruined med books for new ones every couple years. I love to learn new things." He kept his childish joyful grin as he slowly helped her sit up. "You'll probably be a bit dizzy, a concussion is possible but since you're vision isn't obscured you shouldn't have suffered severe damage to the brain or skull. No bleeding either, you are quite sturdy Tama-chan." He helped her to stand on her own two feet.

He glanced off to the distant circus tent. then down to the ground below. "You assume you're motor functions good enough to get down from here on you're own. I hope this....event has given enough excitement for today. Can I take solid ground as form of travel, I'm not much for air born avian travel!" He grinned. Adjusting his gauntlet, shooting his hook into the side of the roof, preparing to repel himself down the building. His body was'nt as developed as a ninja, hitting the ground on foot would surely injure himself. He was'nt going to risk any more chances to injure himself.
"Tama-chan...Do ninja schools accept orphans as well?" He asked before they decide the best way to get off the roof.

He felt anxious and weak for some reason. His hands were shaking. Adrenaline is still coursing through me, I need to calm down or I won't be able to preform efficiently in any situation. He gave himself some long deep breaths focusing on the roof for a few moments while listening.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the throbbing in her head would subside, eventually. According to Doc Kaiji here, she was quite the study shinobi. “Heheh. I heal quick, and no injury can stop the great Mochizuki Tama! Well,” she reconsidered her statement, thinking back to that time when she was shot and almost killed by that missing-nin Makoro, “at least not for long.” She graciously accepted Kaiji’s hand as he helped her to her feet.

The best way to descend would be by rappelling, given both of their physical conditions at the time. She waited for him to descend first. Tama quietly considered his question as Kaiji contemplated the descent. I’m not an orphan, but I think everyone in the Academy needs a guardian of some sort. I know there is an orphan girl in the Main Branch, but I don’t know anything about her. Wasn’t Kazuhiko an orphan? He got into the Academy alright. He said he was adopted or something.

Watching as the boy neatly rappelled down the building using his ever-useful grappling hook she thought, I could use one of those. Maybe I’ll ask Nii-nii to make me one. She followed suit, grabbing the wire with her gloved hands and joining her companion once more on solid ground. As she slid down after Kaiji, she answered his question about the academy. “Yeah, the Academy takes in anyone who wants to be a ninja. Students stay either at family homes or the dormitories if they don’t have a home to stay at. As far as orphans go, I think the Headmaster assigns older shinobi as kinda like guardians or something. I know that’s what happened with Kikichi.” She used the pet nickname that the the other general staff had given Kazuhiko. It wasn’t her creation, and that rankled her quite a bit, but she had to admit that it was better than anything she had come up with.

[OOC: I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this. I'll definitely do a better job of keeping up this time. I can understand if you want to leave.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Nope, I'm super patient ROFL)

The young boy made it to the ground safely, he breathed a sigh of relief as he watched his friend repel down at bout the same rate and success. His smile was warm and he felt joyed they survived a rather odd situation. He made sure to stay close encase she had suffered more injuries then he could tell. He wasn't trained in medical knowledge but he read a few good books on human psychology and was able to nab a medical practices book from the school. He kept to himself usually, so he wasn't one to talk much about his interests to others. But meeting someone with this much characteristics, he was intrigued enough to know more about her. Even lighting up his interests in Shinobi work.

"I...." He paused to look around. "I might want to be a Ninja someday...But I don't know. I kinda have a bad feeling about this whole Academy and stuff, I don't know why. I can't remember much about myself, and some of it, I feel I don't want to remember. And inside I feel it has something to do with Ninjas. So I've stayed away from the Academy." He looked to the direction of the big tent. "Maybe if I live my life away from being a Ninja, I'll find out more about myself. Build myself over time, like a well oiled engine, everything takes work and time." He looked back to his young friend. "Shall we? I think your family is waiting for you..." A tinge of pain hit him in the back of his head when he fathomed the word. 'Family...'

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bad feelings about the Academy? Tama wondered about that, the place had seemed friendly enough by all accounts. Her time their had blown by in a flash. In fact the teachers there were quite glad when she graduated. So happy in fact, they threw a party. Not for Tama, but because she was gone. The focus of the teachers seemed to be more on molding and training youth into shinobi, so great care was put into their well-being. That being said, the Academy wasn't known for coddling its students. Quite the opposite really.

"There's nothing stopping you from learning stuff. Whether you're in the Academy or not you could still pick up a few things. I mean you've got handseals down to a science already, so why stop now?" She paused for a second before continuing. "If there's something scary that hiding in your past, you've got to face it. Hiding from it isn't going to help you at all. And learning the shinobi life couldn't hurt? You'd get access to more resources and maybe be able to improe that contraption of your even further. And as a ninja you'd have the support of all the rest of us Kumo-nin to help you out when things get sticky. If there's one thing the Academy is good at it's building people over time." Looking back at the cluster of tents, she said, "Yeah I suppose they are, we better not keep them waiting! Kimiki is a stickler for punctuality." Her face paled as she thought of the 'punishments' her elder sister could devise. Tama failed to notice the look of pain that flashed across Kaiji's face, but instead grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards the site.

MFT
WC: 288

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He pulled out a small black book that had a strap tied around it, unraveling it and jotting something down. He did this when deep in thought or when he had to make a decision, he would write it down then choose later to either accept it or to ignore it. Putting the book away while listening to his friend Kaiji was slightly interested in this Kimiki, she seemed like the motherly type. Making Kaiji smirk a bit when seeing Tama's reaction. but his face went lightly red when she took his hand and the two of them took off to the big tents together. This closeness, he rarely talked to anyone. And now he was holding hands with someone he just recently met. "I might try the Academy..."He mumbled between deep breaths while running with her. His head swimming with thoughts of the big top, wondering if he had what was cut out to be a performer, maybe find his place in this weird village.

As they approached he noticed the amount of people who traveled about the tents, some confession stands for food and treats, neat little games for kids to play and in the tent itself came the roar of the performance which was being held. His throat tightened and his heart beat quickened. His anxious curiosity was getting to him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back