Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Closer

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiku came by in all of his eccentrically robed glory. He had long since came to a decision since his last revelation. He was going to be a relic in this village and there wasn't much beyond a small chance of death that could stop him. He walked to the front desk equipped with a smile. His face was wooden that much was obvious but no one dare question him on it. Hiku would pull out a folder slowly and slide it across the table. "Just make sure that Sousuke gets this." With a turn Hiku would exit the tower quietly and quickly. He had his own preparations to gather in his lab.
[spoilername="Letter Contents"]To Whom it May Concern

Blessings of God and Mother Suna be on you, Honorable Leader-shi.

I write representing the Holy Tenouzan Church and hope that this letter arrives to you in the spirit of peace and friendship. We wish to establish a friendly dialogue with all nations and cultures. Today, I am formally requesting that a member of my own be allowed citizenship in your village. This person, a priest chosen specifically to minister to Sunagakure, will carry with them all of the wisdom and knowledge of my home- and wishes nothing more than to willingly exchange knowledge of culture and ritual with your people as well as minister to the needs of anyone who requests their aid. I am aware of at least a few in your own borders who follow the tenets of our faith, so the presence of this priest would be beneficial to them as well.

I am not one to write long-winded letters or ramble on, so I leave you with this offer: accept our representative and allow them to learn from you and they will return the kindness, I hope that it is suitable to you.

- Pontiff Yamauchi Kiyoshi

P.S. I apologize for any oddities from the messenger bearing this message, the jutsu is still a rough experiment at best.

Information for Return
Should sending reply via provided messenger prove impossible, address return letters to: Office of the Pontiff, Cathedral District, Tenouza, Inner Lightning Sphere.

Alternatively: Address reply to Bishop Miyatogi Katsu in Kumogakure with instructions to redirect the message to the Pontiff's Court. He'll know what to do.[/spoilername]

You were right the experiment was a failure, the balance was all off and the core overblown. I've come to some other methods that seem more approachable. Thanks

-Hiku

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back