Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Demon’s Forge [open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
4df2c817-dad3-434c-be28-10b59583b594_zpslg8i8mu8.png
The Oak District is commonly known for its fantastic food and flowers shops. Of course being a shinobi village there are much more practical stores for the average fighter. There are general stores that sell wears just for such a life still. If you keep walking down the road you’ll come across the businesses that supply such shops. Here on the far end of the Oak District the sound of banging metal echoes as blacksmith are hard at work. One walking along the road could feel the heat emanating from the multiple forges.

Blacksmith her make their living selling weapons and armor to local stores, however they would likely accept commissions to repair broken or run down pieces for the average individual. Most of these blacksmith craft the weapons and armor in bulk, but there are a few that will make unique items crafted towards a person’s needs. Bulk identical equipment is more common because it is quicker. A custom made weapon can take month depending on the buyers request, however the quality of the item is usually better due to the extra care taken to craft it.

In the shop called ‘The Demon’s Forge’ is a woman that makes enchanted weapons. Unfortunately she does not get too many customers. She is not sure it is because of the title of her shop, her own demonic appearance or perhaps it was simply because she was a woman doing a so called man’s job. Either why she continues to forge weapon if only for her own use. All assortment of weaponry adores the walls with each craft from her own hand. Today she was putting the finishing touches to a sword she was making. From the tip of her finger was the glow of chakra and she scribes seals onto the blade with each seal providing an interesting effect.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door slammed open with such urgency that the store's wares on display shook, but ever so slightly. Yume--this time in casual clothes, a large brim hat and overbearing sunglasses--barged into the shop in a panic. She skidded into a halt right in front of the demonic looking blacksmith with a pitiful expression, like it was a mix of fear and an upset.

"Oh my god, my manager is gonna kill me!" she cried, rummaging through her shoulder bag. "If he finds out that I accidentally broke the microphone AND the headset he bought me, he's going to double my morning practice! Does that sound fair to you? It's so totally not fair!"

The idol paused in her one-sided conversation, blinking curiously at the woman. Huh? Such odd familiarity, Yume thought, scratching her ear. It was like she had met this person in a different point in time… but when? She couldn't put her finger on it. Perhaps in a different dimension?

Mama's got that demon blood after all...

There was no time ponder the multi-verse theory. Shaking her head furiously to snap out of it, she laid the broken equipment onto the cashier's counter by the side. The headset and microphone were… intact for the most part. They just looked a little worse for wear - like having a giant crack split down the length of the mic, as if she had dropped it on hard concrete. Yume turned to the lady with her hands clasped tightly together in a desperate plea. "Can you fix it? And, and maybe imbue it somehow so it doesn't break so easily?!"

Perfect logic. Bring a broken electronic to a blacksmith's forge.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The blacksmith was startled at the sudden entry of a woman, so much so that she drops the sword she was enchanting. After placing her completed sword on a shelf, she addresses the oddly dressed woman. “Welcome to the Demon’s Forge Madam.” Most likely it was an outfit to hide herself from her fans or something, which does little good towards her. Hakuren has the ability to see the souls of the living in any form she takes. It was a part of her demon curse and because of it she recognizes the young idol right away. The girl seems to be in a panic and worried about something. Unfortunately Basara did not catch what she was saying in her rush to pull something out of her bag. Yume then places a head set and microphone on the counter asking if it could be fixed. Basara looks at the customer questionably with a raise eyebrow. This person was with out a doubt in the wrong place. “Excuse me? Hun, do you know where you are?” The interesting looking blacksmith pauses a moment to let her question sink in. “I’m a blacksmith, I don’t know anything about fixing electronics. Also I work with weapons not armor. If you want it to increase effectiveness in the art of illusion or have it better your skills at manipulating the elements, I’m your gal. However I don’t have any enchantments to make an object more durable.”

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pitiful look never left her face. In fact, perhaps it delved deeper into a harder cry. Tears were comically streaming down her face and Yume flew forward in a deep bow. "Pretty please, I'm begging you! I can't go to the other stores, they know me and they'll tell my manager! It's a matter of life and death, you gotta understand!"

As soon as her second plea finished, her head perked up in alarm. The headset that was on the table crackled, and with her luck, it was broken enough to automatically receive the call. The girl jumped and dashed over to Basara with a hand over her mouth.

"Eep! It's Manager! Shh, don't say anything…!"

[col3]
q93QANL.png
|
Watanabe Jun, U<3ME Manager

"Yume! Where are you?! You're late!"

"I know you're there! You wouldn't pick up otherwise!"

*sighs* "I promise not to double your practice if you speak."|[/col3]

Yume frowned, unwittingly clinging onto the blacksmith by the arm. Was that a bluff? He has to be bluffing. He has that tone. That silently simmering anger underneath a pleasant, almost radiant exterior. The idol looked towards Basara with an expression mixed with fear and concern. Should she risk it and pick up the thing? Oh god no, she didn't want double practice time! He's going to schedule it early morning too! The bright blue eyes silently begged for the demon for an answer.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Still the girl persists with her unreseanable request. What did Basara have to say for her to realize that there is nothing she can do for her. Begging was pointless for Basara was in capable of giving her what she wants. She has had some difficult customers before, but this one takes the cake. The demon like blacksmith was starting to get annoyed with the idols antics. Removing the hand placed on her mouth she confronts Yume, "Quit the puppy dog eyes look. It don't work on me." Basara has had far to many people try that to get a discount on her goods. "If you broke it, do the honorable thing and accept the consequences." the demon woman then takes the head set a hands it to Yume. If he was unwilling to do the right thing, more than likely Basara will do it for her.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nooo..." Yume cried quietly. The look on Basara's face didn't seem like it was bluffing though. If she said she'll take care of it if Yume didn't, she meant it. Or maybe in her stress and panic, the idol couldn't discern a bluff from a genuine threat.

Taking the headset reluctantly from the blacksmith, Yume painstakingly and slowly brought it to her ear. "Ah, o-oppa?"

That was a mistake. The blowback from the sheer volume made her jerk the device away at arm's length. The manager was most positively livid. "I'm tripling your morning practice instead!"

Yume flinched and looked like she was about to cry. But that didn't stop the manager from barking. "Yume! Where are you and who was that before?! You're late to the interview, bring your gear and get to Maple Town. NOW."

Click.

Ooh... She was not looking forward to seeing what punishment she'd endure once he found out that her gear was actually broken. By her hand. Robotically turning to the female blacksmith, she gave a deep bow. "Thank you anyway for your service."

Just as stiff and robotic, Yume marched herself out of the forge, bracing herself for what's to come.

OOC said:
Topic left unless stopped

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back