Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Desert's Nimbus [Open]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Miyako was slowly making her way through the village. Her cane in hand as she used it to tap the ground so that she could more easily explore the world around her. While her eyes were feeling much better, and her clarity of vision was returning it was still quite a bit for her to take in all of the bright lights of the desert. She was heading towards the medical branch facilties but she believed that she was starting to get lost within the residental district as she was new to the area. Stepping up to someone nearby she would speak.

"Excuse me, I am sorry to admit this, but I think I have lost my way. I am visiting from out of the country and this is my first time in this wonderful village. Would you be able to help me to the medical facilities of the village? I don't think I know my way..."

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi heard a voice come from behind him. He turned around, listening to the words of the Cloudy. ”Hmm? Oh the medical district.” He was relieved to see a familiar face. Of course she wouldn’t know him, but he was at the gates in his ANBU attire when she was allowed entrance. She was a Cloud shinobi if he remembered correctly, and her story matched up. Seeing as this was most likely her first time within the village, she was still learning the ins and outs.

”I could lead you there of course. Could I ask the particular reason why you wanted to go there?” His hands were in the pockets of his pants pockets. Wearing his red suit and tie, he was in his formal wear. His messy white hair swayed with a gentle breeze the blew by. He studied the Cloud Nin. ”Everything looks fine.” She didn’t seem to be in any pain. Kumo Nin we’re the ones to visit the village the most. Konoha Nin we’re still being questioned as to whether they were allies or not. With such situations going on, it was great to have moments of peace, though he knew the troubles were still lingering around.

[ Topic Entered ]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
”I am glad you know the way! I have a question for the Medical Shinobi of this village. See, I myself am a Mednin from another village but I am facing a situation that I am unfamiliar with. I am sure my mother would have ways to remedy this issue of mine, but what kind of woman would I be if I asked her for help at every corner? Plus this gives me an excuse to leave the village gates and meet knew people who also study as I do!” Miyako states forward, not really looking towards the man she was with.

She extended her arm some after shifting her cane to her non-dominant hand. If the Sunan was familiar with blind individuals he would recognize this as an invitation to place his arm under hers so that she could walk beside him.

”At the moment I am facing a sort of amnesia, parts of my memories are missing, but so is a lot of my chakra reserves, which sounds crazy, I know, but I remember some of what I used to be able to do, but now it is seemingly gone.” She could go one about how her sharingan seemingly vanished and how as the daughter of the Raikage and the heroes to the Shinrya dynasty this was a huge issue, but this wasn’t worth the breath. A stranger didn’t need to hear about her every issue, she was on vacation after all! She wanted to have fun and experience new things, she didn’t feel like dwelling on the past.

MFT 259

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to her statement, the boy intertwined his arm with hers, taking a casual stroll with her towards the medical facility. Getting a break from one's village allowed shinobi to see more of the shinobi nations, as well as what was beyond. It was a great that others were still curious as to what lay beyond their own borders. "You know, the thirst for knowledge isn't a bad thing. What's beyond your village's borders should be sought after, and after returning, that information should be spread. Even the younger shinobi should be knowledgeable about what goes on." Mentioning her medical knowledge also gave him a few thoughts of his own background. "You know, when they let me into this village, I was once a Med-Nin... in Training of course." His days of youth were still fresh on him. It felt like it was only yesterday when he was going through and doing what he could to survive the missing lands. "I ended up opting out as the branch wasn't for me." The boy nodded, respecting the decision that he'd made himself.

As she mention her troubles, Uzi raised an eyebrow. "Something along your memories leaving you hmm?" Uzi could only give a few guesses at what went on, but it was nothing he knew himself. "I pray that the solution of your troubles are found." The boy nodded. He could have used his sharingan to prod her memory banks, but infiltrating her mind was just out of the question. He didn't want to spook the woman when she was only a visitor of the village. Making her feel at home was part of her job, and if there was a way to deliver her peace, he'd do his best to give her such comfort.

"You know, I believe the aroma of the flowers here could help restore your mind. Maybe even bring your memories back if you find the correct herbs. It doesn't always have to be prescriptions you know." He gave her thoughts of an alternative. He wasn't downing the medical squad, as they served to aid others and nurse them back to help, but if they didn't have to be bothered, he'd help out in any way that he could. "Stumbling upon the remedy while out here wouldn't be such a bad alternative." Of course, this was only an opinion and he wouldn't try to persuade her otherwise. Such a suggestion came from the catacombs of his mind,

[ MFT | WC: +400 ]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
((OoC: So sorry for the delay!))

"That is true, I have tried a few ideas myself, even so much as placing myself in once familiar places to spark the memories to return, but unfortunately nothing seemed to help. While I can live without the memories, my concern is the loss of strength. What was once a core part of me, a core part of my lineage, is now gone. Faded into the winds like the sands of the desert." She smiled softly at the reference of sand while visiting Sunagakure. She continued. "See, I come from a long line of Kunoichi who all have the dominant Uchiha traits, like the Sharingan, and I once used it like it was my seconds nature... But now... Now I cannot even muster a single tomoe with all of my concentration and strength towards it." Her face held a sad smile. "My once splendid vision, faded and nearly gone..."

She let out a small sigh as moisture slightly condensed in her eyes, though not a single tear would fall down her cheeks. "The last thing I want is for my mother to discover that I am essentially a shell of who I once was. That's why I felt obligated to come here and see if I could find skilled assistance." She would continue to walk for a short time before posing a simple question.

"If I may ask, how close are we? While I am in no rush, I would hate to be a prolonged burden on your daily tasks." Her smile was kind and she shifted her head towards the boy some as they maintained contact.

MFT: 265

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was making his way through the village, it had been some time since he was home and he was astonished at the speed and quality that the town was able to rebuild above the surface. He felt like it was just yesterday that the village of Sunagakure was trapped under the Diamond Maelstrom that caused them to become a subterranean civilization. He had a lot of work today, such as finding the Chikamatsu Aboretum which were now probably in ruins and disarray. He tapped the tip of his nose as he walked thinking about whether or not the Orchid was still fine or not. He touched the back of his neck where he not only had his Seal of the Yurei Orchid, but the seal that belonged to his sister after her homunculus body was destroyed, causing him to once again take on her soul.

As the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan and the recently appointed Medical Chief of Research and Development was walking though town he would see a seemingly blind woman speaking with a member of the ANBU Branch. With the mask being worn Shin would suspect that he was working. `I wonder if she is under arrest. You should ask the ANBU if you could have her cadaver once he is done wi-` "Oh hush Kohana, we just came home. Let's at least unpack the boxes in our new office before we start working." He let out a chuckle, Akujin would be proud of the young man if she ever found out that he had his own Medical Chief office now.

Approaching the duo he would speak up. "Oh hello, Perhaps we can be of service, we would hate for you to be tied up as a chaperone if your duties lay else where." Shin smiled as he spoke and raised a few fingers to his brow to give a half hearted salute with his greetings.

[MFT:250+]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"An Uchiha? In Cloud?" He let the word Kumogakure slip. He mentioned Cloud, but the kunoichi hadn't mentioned what village she was from. Maybe she could infer that he was back at the village gates when she approached. His curios nature seemed to peak as he looked the woman in the eyes. Before Uzi could go on another approached, it looked to be the Med-Nin Chief if words of rumor were correct. Hearing of the Medical Branch was always great. He didn't know how the relationship between the branches were back in Mist, but forming the correct relations with the branches in Suna would be a step towards progression. "Uh, yes, if you could take care of our visitor, she wanted to visit the medical facility. I'm sure you could work that out." Uzi nodded towards Shin, then looked towards the kunoichi. "Well mam, I'm sure you're matters will be handled. If you have anytime after your business endeavor we could talk further." When she'd allow, he'd remove his arm from hers, placing his hands back into his pockets.

He began to walk away, thinking of the woman he was speaking to. 'So she's an Uchiha, and something is wrong with her sharingan. It would be useful to speak to her about such a procedure.' He continued to take a slow stroll through the streets of the Residential District. He wondered if he'd bump into her again.

[ Topic Left | Great Topic, hope everything goes well. ]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
She chuckled slightly. "Yes, though my clan name is Shinrya." She wasn't sure if identifying herself as a member of the Raikage's family was a bad idea, but it came out nevertheless. When she heard the voice of the man who approached she responded in turn. "Oh, well hello to you. If my chaperone is needed elsewhere I would appreciate any assistance to the Omni Prime Medical Facility you could offer. I am wishing to speak with a Medic from this village." Not realizing she was speaking to the Medical Chief she would look towards the man that was helping her before smiling and nodding. "I would enjoy seeing you after my meeting. Thank you for all of your help, I greatly appreciate it."

She would let go of Uziuke and reach towards the new comer's arms before following him to the Omni Prime.

[topic left]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Shin approached he was informed that she was looking for the Omni Prime Medical Facility, with a smile on his face he responded. "Well the fates must be on your side today! I am actually the Medical Chief here in Sunagakure, let me take you to my office and we can see how I can help you today." Still grinning he nodded to the ANBU operative before taking the arm of the woman before him. My name is Chikamatsu Shin, how can I help you today?" As he spoke he would walk towards the Omni Prime Medical Facility.

[Topic Left]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Almost like clockwork that ominous aura would envelope the group as they departed from his brother, as if he had been lying in wait. Walking towards them in a finely crafted custom suit, designed to overlap his still-suit. The Gas-Mask & Respirator Head piece were retracted neatly into a small compartment on his upper back. Which sat just above a series of mechanical looking pylons. To Shin's trained eyes though he might be able to deduce that the pylons were in fact massive enzyme injectors. The Sage was after all renowned for a variety of Forbidden work. "If it isn't the Prodigal Son of the Medical Branch!" A devilish smile upon his face as he joined them in their journey towards the Omni Prime Medical Facility. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you'd been trying to avoid running into me." He would say with a grin, before those emerald eyes of his slid to the guest at the Medical Chiefs side.

"Allow me to introduce myself I'm Akkuma, Head of the Miroku Clan. I provide a variety of services, whatever one might need." he would say with another chuckle before adding. "For the right cost." the way he said the words implied there was something Faustian about it. Once introductions were done he continued on "I do hope you'll forgive my intrusion but I just couldn't resist when I saw Shin." His gaze moved from the ailed Kunoichi to the Medical Chief. "I've been working on some projects I believe would be of interest to you. Well at least the results from one such project most certainly will." His gaze would move to their companion. "For security reasons however it's not kept within the village so we'll have to take an excursion if you end up finding yourself in an adventurous mood." He'd say the words with a devilish charm before his eyes began to properly assess his traveling companions during their conversation.

There was much to discuss & the journey could be quite illuminating for them all. What was he thinking? What did he want with the young Medical Chief? Then again rumors were abundant about the Sage in all manner of aspect about his life. So much so that perhaps it was hard to discern fact from fiction. Long white hair hung past his shoulders draped against his frame in the Sunan breeze. Despite where they were his suit looked pristine all the sand that hit it seemed to just roll off. Perhaps he was using some kind of chakra manipulation or the fabric itself had been treated with something. These might be the thoughts of someone who noticed it, but in truth Akkuma was simply willing it off of himself. There were few discomforts in life that he tolerated & unless battle broke out. He intended to keep the suit clean after all one never just when you were going to have to make a good impression.

[Stopping Shin & Miyako from Leaving]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Since Miyako has left the village and entered Cloud already she cannot continue this thread, but Shin can!))

Walking down the pathway leading Miyako along the way Shin would feel an ominous aura and hear a familiar voice pretty soon after. "Continue down this road Miyako, the Omni Prime is not to far away. I will have a nurse meet you." His eyes shifted to a crimson red as she looked over at Fate.

"I won't be long." Kohana relayed to Miyako with a devilish grin on her brother's face. Turning her body into a full attentive stance towards Akkuma she raised her hand into the line of sight between the devil's emerald eyes and her brother's ward before quickly snapping her fingers and gesturing with her two fingers back towards herself as if to say "eyes on me". "We've been traveling for a while, you weren't really a priority in our line of sight. We've heard stories of you, Akkuma, and honestly we're pretty shocked you're out here in the open so confidently. Aren't you in a Bingo Book somewhere."

Her eyes would shift back to blue as his dominant hand would let go of the hilt on his katana. "While we are always excited at the prospect of peer reviewing a variety of different studies and experiments, we do have to ask why you found it appropriate to discuss work here, instead of at the Omni Prime Medical Facility." Shin would pause as he glanced over his shoulder to make sure the visitor was on her way as he noticed Akkuma's eyes drift over to her as well.

"If you don't mind." Shin would snap his fingers and cause a floating paper to appear over his shoulder with what looked like a quill made of pure ink preparing itself to write. "Have to make sure no information is lost..." He gestures to surrounding area. "...since we are outside of our office at the moment, can't be too careful."

Letting out a sigh the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan looked Akkume over from top to bottom, "So, Akkuma, tell us about this project and why it would be something that would interest us." A half-grin came to his face. "Wouldn't want any gossip or rumor to spread if the locals saw us following you out into the wilderness."

CRPJ's Effect: Allows the user to document events happening by having chakra form paper. The paper floats in the air near the caster as the caster's Mind Thread Jutsu links to the paper allowing ink to appear on the materialized document taking detailed notes on the actions, thoughts, or any other information desired. As the details lengthen so does the paper, naturally rolling into a scroll. Upon completion of the jutsu the paper tightly roles into a scroll and ink forms a seal keeping the information private until the caster connects their Mind Thread Jutsu to unravel the seal.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A devilish chuckle would erupt from the Sages form. "You know I very well may be, but even if I were that would only make journeys such as these more entertaining I'm sure." His words were accompanied with a smile full of his charm. "It is a shame you haven't kept me a priority, I've been quite interested in the work of your clan." Indeed the Chikamatsu had made some incredible progress in a variety of fields. But perhaps the one he was most interested in was their work on Homunculus. The attendants they utilized in the Omni Prime Facilities were a fine example of their work. Yet in his opinion they had lacked the ability to achieve perfection. While suitable for such tasks he'd found himself lacking the confidence that one would be efficient in combat, at least in their current states.

Akkuma would grin widely as Kohana withdrew once more with Shin taking charge. "Ah I take it that means you don't know?" He would ask with an expression full of mischievous glee. When Shin continued on asking if he minded the recording of the discussion he would chuckle. If they wanted to avoid gossip about the locals it may have already been too late for that. "To start most of my projects aren't sanctioned. So I have to conduct them outside the bounds of normal regulation." An unnecessary admission after his extensive time in the village there was barely a Sunan alive who didn't know he practiced Forbidden Arts. If the rumors of the years were true he had dabbled in most of the Forbidden Arts & those he hadn't personally wielded he had helped others achieved. Or inflicted upon them debate still varied about that on some cases.

"I can understand your caution, especially when you find out I've been banished from the village." The Sage gave a theatrical gasp of shock when he delivered the news. Yet here he was standing before them in the middle of the village. Making no efforts to conceal himself or his aura. "Although I suppose that will have to be lifted once I'm Sennin." He let the words hang in the air, no doubt the thought of him as Sennin was a curious notion to the Chikamatsu shinobi. "Oh no matter what I think they'll gossip." There was a playfulness to his words before he gave another chuckle & threw an arm over Shin's shoulders. "Well I won't give away all of the details here. But I can tell you it has to do with specialized Homunculi & a new type of enzyme I've manufactured." He hoped this would be enough information to entice them into coming with him. At the very least he hoped it would pique their curiosity enough that they would not immediately dismiss the invitation.

"That is unless..." he paused realizing he didn't know just how many individuals occupied the body before him. "How does this work do you vote on it? Do I have to promise I'll be well behaved on our outing?" There was an almost teasing tone to his words, but the playfulness was not lost.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Miroku Akkuma, the Father of Sin that has decided to build his nest of illicit and illegal activities within the borders of the Land of Wind was showing interest in Shin's work? A brow was raised at that statement as curiosity grew. Which projects was the man before him referring to?

"Oh, believe me we are aware of your unsanctioned activities, and honestly we are surprised to see you within these walls." A faint blue glow would emit from the six petaled flower seal on the nape of Shin's neck, for a just a moment to connect himself briefly with his other consciousnesses to give them an update on his current situation.

As Akkuma paused and let the words hang Shin couldn't help but chuckle. "Confident in yourself now aren't we? Do you really believe you could give up your forbidden arts to work as an advisor for Sunagakure no Sato? You must be joking." The crass voice of Kohana slipped through.

Then it came forth, the reason Akkuma was so straightforward with his approach. He was interested in the secret art of Shin's Homunculus creation jutsus: Alchemist's Seal, Philosopher's Seal, Homunculus Origins, Shinigami Seal, and his Izanagi Seal. Five Secret or Forbidden Arts that Shin had developed within the protection of the Omni Prime Medical Facility to better strengthen not only the Chikamatsu Clan but Sunagakure no Sato as well.

Within seconds Shin's eyes would shift from blue to red to green to crimson and continuing to shift through various hues. "Why, do you want all of us present for this conversation?" The man laughed some as six different voices spoke simultaneously before taking a couple steps away and pausing.

"Do you really think you could create anything that could enhance my work? Unless I am mistaken you haven't even been able to exam the progress I have made." He looked over his shoulder with crimson red eyes. "Afterall, we have already created a formula to replicate human life itself. What do you think you could add that would be worth his time?"

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma flashed a grin at Shin. "Just imagine how surprised Kazekage Raizo was." With avid curiosity he focused on the seal now flashing to life. What was it's purpose? He didn't notice it glowing when they shifted between Kohana & Shin. Perhaps it was some kind of custom seal they had designed to stabilize their structure? In case they ever crossed him he would have to know what it did & how to undo it should that provide a worthwhile edge. When Kohana's voice once more entered the fray. "Confidence is key as they say. Ignorance is not flattering dear, you'd be surprised just how much advise Sunagakure no Sato has sought from me over the years." The words were spoken in a teasing tone as if he were trying to get a reaction. He knew all too well, after all he was a former Anbu Research & Development Agent. Let alone his knowledge of activities like the Organ Harvesters, there wasn't a Nation standing that hadn't practice off the books projects. The Sages counsel had been provided whether sought or not to all manner of sunan society. But throughout his tenure many facets of it's complex nature had in some form been aided by himself & his Forbidden Arts.

When the multiple tones & varying hues shifted rapidly as Shin spoke their next words Akkuma looked not shocked but excited. While Shin gave a little laugh & stepped back the Sage was not deterred. "My you are full of surprises..." What a challenge it must be to house so many souls. For unlike one like Akkuma who consumed them, they had become one with these other souls & yet separate. He made only that singular comment he would address the matter of their spectators once Shin had finished speaking. For it looked like they had something to say on the matter. That they did, those emerald eyes of the Sages would flash with emotion at Shin's comments. Before the Sage could say anything Kohana once more spoke. A devilish grin would flash upon his face this would be fun. "Well firstly let me say there is a lot to unpack here & do I have some questions for you but I'll save those for later." he'd say with a chuckle, before continuing on.

"I'd appreciate if your kin gave us some privacy but I more then welcome them to be present for my work. Then again I've never been shy so I'll leave that decision to you Shin." his words were playful & his body language inviting. A stark contrast to the ominous aura emanating from & encircling all within its range. Ready to completely engulf them at any moment should he deem them a threat. "Shin, you wound me." The Sage would say with a smirk to the Chikamatsu shinobi. "How many other people in this country are interested in this field, let alone truly grasp it? Can't I just want to show my work to someone who could appreciate it?" it was an easy question there were few people interested & of those few who were. Shin was one of the few who had an in depth knowledge of the process, well one of the processes. Yet there was something more behind his intentions, coating his words was an unmistakable hint of desire. Besides there was much he wanted to discuss with them but first he needed to get a better understanding on where they stood on certain matters. How best to then a baptism by fire so to speak in a visit to one of his unsanctioned projects.

Next he would address Kohana so bold she was to openly declare such an achievement. "That is rather impressive, to have developed a singular means to do so." he stated before continuing on. "I've created life & consumed it in more ways then one my dear. I can cure infertility, regrow the lost limbs of others & even transplant souls under the right conditions. My talents don't stop there after all you did ask what I could add that would be worth his time & well..." With those words his tone & demeanor changed to one that was undeniably flirtatious. "..that depends on your brothers tastes. Just think if anything goes wrong you could hand Raizo my head." Another smirk from the Sage this time as those emerald eyes of his appraised Shin's form once more. An unmistakable building hunger within them, but the individual standing before the Chikamatsu brethren was uniquely dangerous. Would they end up accepting the Devils invitation or was his sales pitch not up to scratch.

[Edited to finish post & add sorry for delay! Has been a chaotic week! ^_^

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A solitary sigh would slip from the chief's lips as his blue eyes reconnected with the emerald hue of the sage before him. "I suppose, given my position and your infamy within this village it would have been just a matter of time before our paths had crossed and our perspectives of life shared." Shin hesitated, turning slightly looking at Akkuma. His eyes wandering around the man before him, the line between sizing him up as a potential enemy and checking him out being a thin nearly invisible separation between the two processes of thought.

"The Overseer has matters to attend to, but if you wish to make a scheduled appointment with him please do send word to the Omni Prime Medical Facility. We have an operating room being set up as we speak and the Overseer does not need any distractions at the moment." Maho interjected as his eyes mirrored the hue of the Sage's.

Shin let out a small chuckle. "We are sure you can understand the phrase, `there's no rest for the wicked`, but perhaps there's no rest for the benevolent either." Shin would extend a hand out to Akkuma. "If we have wounded you, perhaps we should mend that injury... If I may?" Switching his type of speech may indicate that the Overseer was speaking independently without the consent of the Inner Circle.

If Akkuma would present his hand, Shin would take it gingerly and make a swirl up his arm, tracing with his finger A small barely noticeable seal would develop on Akkuma's arm. "This is my Transmitter Seal, simply send chakra through it and you'll synch with my telepathy. Can't speak for too long using it, but it'll be enough to catch my attention, as you seem to be the kind of person who desires it."

He continued. "If we are planning to meet privately, that can be arranged, though Kohana is ever present in my current situation. Not complaining, just acknowledging, but perhaps we could meet privately soon. I don't believe I have met anyone quite like you, so bold and confident that your knowledge is superior in some way, though I believe I could be the judge of that when I see what all you have packed away to show me. Perhaps I will appreciate what it is that you have, or perhaps I will be dissatisfied with the size of your studies. Either way, you do intrigue me Akkuma. I would like to claim I have an elevated palette so my taste in medical research is hard to satisfy, but who knows, perhaps you'll have what I am looking for."

He would turn back and begin walking towards the Omni Prime Medical Facility with a grin on his face. He raised two of his fingers to his temple and sent out a telepathic message. "Call me sometime when you are ready to show me what it is you have."

[Topic Left unless Stopped]

CRPJ's Effect: Allows the one sealed to transmit to the scriber visions, thoughts, or memories that can be maintained for up to five minutes a day.
Example RP of how it will be used: Then the young woman who was in need sent chakra through the seal in her hand, causing a telepathic link to Shin form. From this link she sent out the message she needed to convey about the discovery of the ruins. With this information she knew that Shin would be there soon to continue their mission.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: Talking through telepathic communication in this manner is no different that how a Yamanaka can use their Distant Mind Sync, which is the bloodline that Shin has.
Approved

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back