Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Drop Off: Part Two, the 2nd part(Requesting a Guardian)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered with full Dragon Crew(click signature to see), DNPC: Yamada Suki, and PC: Senju Kazuki]

And so like we get to this funny looking tower right, and spot some sophisticated types go in. The Bancho watch them for a while and decide to try the place out. So we get to the entrance an find two guard like people there,... chicks. And the Shida-Man goes to do his thing.

J Bird:(Intrigued)*moves ahead to left lady guard* "So uh, are ya'll taking on new recruits?"
J Blue:(Intrigued)*moves ahead to right lady guard* "Hmm, what you got secured other here?"

The rest of the crew arrives...

Replay:(Annoyed) *Rubs forehead/To Y2K* "Really? Everytime?"
Y2K(Factual)*To Replay* "Yep, everytime."
Shida the Smooth:(Calm)*To guards* "Howdy, ah got uh high risk fella here and uh need ah place to lock 'em up. Where ah godda go ta get that done?"

[Marked for training]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Drop Off: Part Two, the 2nd part(Requesting a Guardi

Entering the village had been easy. The hard part was now fast approaching. Hard for Shida that is. Kazuki had done nothing wrong, his case was solid and his captor had nothing on him. Being captive of a man just because he did not know where his sister was? Come on, that is simply ridiculous. But Shida was dead set on having him imprisoned for that and would do anything to see it done. The Overlord just had to wait a little longer and enjoy freedom again, one way or another, he would be free. If not completely liberated, as least he wouldn't be accompanied by that crazy bunch no more. And so their merry gang made their way inside Tsuchigakure, searching for the right place to converse with Stone's Authorities. One of the tallest buildings in Stone was a funny looking tower and apparently, the former Genin of Leaf had decided that was the place to be. As the group reached the premises, they found two Kunoichis standing guard. Two of Shida's posse immediately approached the women babbling nonsense. Damn, they were fools. If that was their way of doing things, Shida's case was even weaker than the former Sennin had supposed.

In fact, the White Wolf actually chuckled at J's attempts. "That is certain to cause a good first impression on Stone's Shinobi. I would restrain them from speaking with Tsuchigakure's Armed Forces unless you want to get yourself arrested as well. Mind that you are probably a better company than the natives, but still, I don't think you want that." the Silvery Haired Man calmly noted. Regardless if his advice had been heard or even considered, it had been offered and the guards and the other people around had certainly heard his words. Perhaps it would even grant him some foreign protection since he had none right now.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT-311]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The Spire was all business. Well, at least that's what everyone was to believe this building was for. Megami didn't really like it in any regard though. It was professional, and smelled of nothing but old parchment, dust, and just a slight hint of sweat from all the tedious workers scurrying throughout the building just hoping not to get fired. She, of course, had an office here, but she didn't use it. In fact it wasn't even one she personalized. At most it probably looked like one of the many generic offices in the building with nothing more than some desks, some chairs, and a bookcase here or there. However, something that the Spire was useful for was attaining copies of documents.

Megami had come to the Spire this afternoon to retrieve some health records sent over from the clinic that pertained to the Guardians and ANBU's current physicals. She needed to make sure that they were all healthy and in tip top shape if she ever needed them. She had only just been handed the files in a binder when she was had headed back to the office area to lock up. One her way out, she was flipping through the records when her ears picked up on the sound of someone talking. Was something going on? As she stopped, closing the binder, and looked up, she noticed several men in a huddle around a set of guards. So far the only thing she could pick up on was flirting and then the voice of another that seemed slightly annoyed. Probably best to acquire some assistance in case the situation was more than it appeared. "This is the Guardian of Lightning requesting the assistance of the Guardian of Shadows. Please report to the Spire in the next five to ten minutes." She radioed this over her headset, knowing full well that he was almost always working. She had no doubt that that time span would suffice.

Stepping forward towards the group further, dressed head to toe in her silver and gold armor, she caught the tail end of the last comment. "The Guardsmen are on duty, probably best to let them get back to it." Megami didn't sound angry or spiteful, just matter of fact. "Anyway, I'm sure I can help you with whatever problem it is that you have. A 'high risk' danger, was it?" Megami crossed her arms, just waiting on a response. This was just one of her duties, and so she would hear out any report that people had to complain about while in her country. Even if that complaint was nothing more than a spider taking up residence in the corner of a home. Although, things like that would simply be faxed over to Main branch, or perhaps even local citizen businesses. But judging by the fact that she had heard 'high risk' used in a sentence, it was probably something worth hearing.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Like clock work, Souji was always seemingly on duty, and as his life was traced he would find more and more value to the lives of those, needing restraint. Today however, he was getting a bit of paperwork done, in the Shrine of the Gods... he had recently detained some thugs and placed them in a holding cell but they were misdemeanor ordeals. Nothing fancy, just illegal dealings around the village. Oh how undercover one had to be to pull off this double lifestyle. He was never really off the job per se... having his normal attire on, as well as a small, obsidian jeweled, necklace across his olive skin. He was almost done with his duties before heading out before he could hear his name being called. He was fast to act with little moments to really think on it. Being called by another Guardian to duty... Let alone the Sennin of his branch of Warriors was a call he could not deny... 'So she calls... -Me- of all the Guardians? Hm, are the God's gracing me with a blessing? Could this be the day?', he doubted it but every bit of him wanted to believe in something greater to happen. Souji would nod, tapping the headset, "On my way.", and he was off.

It didnt take him long, less than the alotted time that she had given him, about three minutes and some seconds, and as he appeared it would be from a shadow near byshifting from shadow to shadow was a technique that, took alot of skill especially to go into other's shadows, he couldnt shift into someone's shadow to whom was stronger than himself though, so it was apparent he would not be shifting into any Guardian of Light....ning's today. As such though, it was very apparent that there was something going on. Catching the shade from a nearby... he'd appear behind the Guardian Sennin, No words yet but just a listening, he didnt know what was going on, "Guardian of Shadows... reporting for duty.", picking himself up from his previous respectful head bow that was definitely not listed prior to the statement, Souji'd look up to the group infront of his Sennin before wondering, 'I wonder whats going on that she needs assistance?', though he wouldnt think too deeply on it. For her to call him into it... there must be something going on.

He still thought she... somewhat did not like him... more of one of those, "I tolerate your existence" type of deals. Which didnt matter much. As long as she didnt cut him into ribbons...

[Entered - MFT]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Great, that was really great. Shida's lackeys stupidity had just doubled the amount of powerful natives in their vicinity. And while the first to the appear had a commanding enough tone to allow Kazuki's assumption that the so called Guardian of Light was a high ranking officer within Stone's hierarchy. The second one's arrival, the so called Guardian of Shadows, was of the spectacular sort. In fact, the Overlord would bet, a soul or two, that the second newcomer had emerged from a nearby shadow. If that wasn't strange enough, though the former Sennin had seen worse and he was in fact, knowledgeable and apt enough at doing the same thing, his own shadow reacted to the stranger's sudden appearance. Despite the lack of wind, and the fact that a shadow had no physical presence whatsoever, the Silvery Haired Man's own was wavering like a candle's flame. Kazuki found himself slightly surprised at his shadow's demeanor and the only logical explanation was that he had found a peer. One guy in a foreign country whose powers should be similar to his own. That or the guy's nature was as pitch black as the Overlord's eyes and soul.

And one could not ignore their name calls. Guardian of Light and Guardian of Shadows. Very akin to a Leaf's ANBU Codename if he could say so. Were Guardian Stone's version of an ANBU? If so, then the former ANBU Sennin of Leaf's chances of freedom had just raised up tremendously. That or he and Shida were doubly in trouble. "That would be me." the White Wolf calmly explained as he pointed towards himself with his left thumb. A movement that allowed both Guardians to see that his hands were shackled. "Though that might be a great exaggeration from his part." he added moments later.

Now it was time to play. Kazuki's immediate future was now on the stake. His life and/or freedom was being gambled by people he did not trust and people he did not knew at all. It was madness, but nothing seemed sane after Konoha's downfall.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the twins tried to try to get there groove on, a certain Senju starts to comment on their activities. J2 both looked at the prisoner that was trying to cramp their style. They would break away from there respective girl to address the Senju.

Celsius aka J Blue:(Corrective) "Fool why are you even talking? Put a sock in it. You know what, in fact..." *Crouches to remove shoe*
Fahrenheit aka J Bird:(Mocking) "Hey I think you should restrain them and bla bla bla,(Attitude) Shut that s%#^ up you've waived the right to remain silent the WHOLE trip. (Angry murmurs) Ole cock-blocking jerk."
J Blue: *Puts shoe back on with sock in hand* "Go ahead, say something else. Open wide."

As the two continued to await an opportunity to gag the um, "player hater" as they would call he... hey I don't get where they got it from but it works, another chick dress in armor come out the building it seemed. She told us to let the guard get back to work buuuuttt the twins...

J Bird:(Intrigued) *To new comer lady with hands in the air* "Hey hey, no problem. We were hoping you were taking on new recruits. It's always good to have someone that'll uhhh *winks and scans* watch your back. So whaa... ouch"*Interrupted*
Y2K:(Aggressive) *Catches J2 by the ears* "Nope, you two dumba@#es aren't doing this s^*& again. Calm you're happy a%@es down for two f*!@ing minutes." *Drags J Bird and J Blue back*
Replay:(Shamed) "All this fowl language isn't necessary people. *To new comer lady* I'm sorry miss."
Sakamoto "Holiest of the Hoko's" Shida:(Normal) *Awaits til group settles/new guy appears* * "...Da name's Sakamoto Hokoshida, we're the Black Dragons from da City of Leaf. We got uh issue. We got a pris'ner here, under citizens arrest. The charges are... Nercomancin', ya know messin' with dead peoples bodies and souls and such... aidin' a fugitive of the law, under da belief that he's all buddy buddy with someone the Kage, Kami, placed uh arrest warrant on,... (Despair)and... um..." *drops head with deep exhale*
PT aka Me(Factual) *Steps beside Shida* "I think what he wants to say is, concealing information on the whereabouts of Senju Natsuru. She and the Shida-Man were close so..."
Head Dragon: "Yeah, ah can go inta more detail if ya need but, we're here cause Leaf City is in somethin' like a war or civil war. Ah don't trust that our prison'll hold 'em, at least with da terrorism goin' on. We just need ah cell that can hold'em til we do da trial. We godda go back to defend our turf."

Now what was it that chick said? Let me think... all I remember from there was Y2K eyeing the guy that came up next to the guard woman.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The Guardian of Shadows arrived promptly as she expected. She highly doubted he would need to be utilized for this circumstance, but it was a large group of people, and sometimes if a situation was more hostile than it first appears, well an ally is not the worst thing to have in that circumstance. Megami gave no inclination to acknowledging him as she waited the answer of the people before her. The voice of annoyance from earlier answered her first. He was in shackles, this was the 'high risk' threat as he announced himself. Odd that he would come off so open, if not a bit discretionary to the tone set by the other man. An exaggeration of a crime? Not the first time she'd heard something like that, but she also wasn't one to simple dismiss someone because they claim to be innocent. No, she looked at the problem directly and dealt with it in accordance to her judgment and responsibility to her village, the people, and the Old Gods.

The other members of the group, those not in shackles, seemed to come off as hostile in any case. Unlike the one that found himself in shackles. That was also not something she hadn't seen before, but at least it was a rarer occurrence than she experienced almost daily. Another dismissed them, and gave an apology. She just nodded, and let it go. People were people. Finally though someone managed to give a name and an explanation. "You all are from Konoha, then. I see. So this man was placed under citizen's arrest for crimes charged under Konohagakurian Law? I'm not sure how much weight that holds here, as you aren't citizens of Tsuchi no Kuni, nor does it appear the crime was committed here. But I'll see if I can help you." It didn't sit well at all with Megami that this man was suspected of raising the dead. But she needed to hear more first before she could simply make speculations.

There wasn't much more talking, between the group as a whole it seems, but she got the gist of where this was going. "I've heard of what happened to your country. I'm sorry that such a thing happened, but we're helping as many refugees as we can. I can also understand why you wouldn't trust your prison system. But this isn't conversation meant to be in the open. Please come with me, we'll get this straightened out." Megami turned, making brief eye contact with Souji. "Follow behind us. Wouldn't want anyone getting lost." This was an important building after all. Couldn't have foreigners causing a panic of someone got adventurous. Either way, Megami would take the lead, heading inside. Her destination was a small meeting room. They'd get this straightened out one way or another. Once she reached her destination, in the bland beige walled room, consisting of a simple rectangular oak wood table and matching chairs, she would take a seat for herself. A guard was posted inside the door though, just in case something needed relayed or kept in check. If anything, the guard could also be sent out for small errand jobs.

WC: 528

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Necromancing, Souji had done a little bit of that recently and there was no folly to get around it. If someone found out he'd be serving a life sentence outside of an overruling notion of the Tsuchikage or the Daimyo. The latter of the two would likely love to see him rot in jail for his crimes so it would be a done deal for him. Either way, there wasnt much else going on... Souji was just here to assist the Sennin... Or Sannin. as she was one of the 'Three' leaders of the village under the umbrella-ella-ella... Ey ey ey~ of the Tsuchikage. it wasnt enough to say that he felt like he was being used... but he sorta liked that he was one of the first. If not, -the-<i></i> first that she called upon. Though he knew that would be short lived, he didnt want to forget this. Even if this was as close as he would ever get to his Elite position.

He'd say nothing. He wasnt here to speak and he was definitely not here to place his foot within the inner sanctums of his mouth. Instead, standing straight up he'd speak simple, "As you wish Lightning-sama.", and with that he'd shift into the shadows behind them. Though prior... he could feel the shadows of the man held in custody shifting with his own. Was thsi to say they were of the same creed? Maybe. However, Souji would not be getting himself into any trouble. Especially when the Sennin would whoop his ass at any given moment. It wasnt something that he would naturally question. And with that being said they would head to the small meeting room where Souji'd tightly shut the door behind them and form a seal handseals before sealing it shut with chakra to ensure that no one could come in unless they forced their way on or were let in.

If by force, Souji'd have reason to 'call a bmod' on them. Whatever that was... if they were allowed in. Then it would be... Peachy.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kazuki watched slightly dumbfounded as the twins threatened him with a sock shoved into his mouth. If that wasn't a threat that lacked credibility, he did not know how to make a threat at all. But silliness apart, the madness level was just growing to even greater levels. If making a move at the guards was not enough, they attempted to do the same with Megami. Damn, they were turds. The newcomer woman was on a different league altogether compared to the other guards. They were crazy. One does not become a figure of authority inside a Hidden Village if one lacks both sheer power and leadership. The Overlord did not know Megami, but she seemed to exude both. In great quantities to boot. Fortunately for them, there seemed to be some sane people on Shida's group, saner at least. After the uprising had been quelled, Shida himself explained why they were there and why the former Sennin was in shackles. The Silvery Haired listed with intent and almost smiled at what he was hearing. Neither was punishable under Konoha's Sovereign Law. There was nothing against Necromancy and he had never helped a fugitive of law, since the White Wolf guessed that Shida was speaking about Umashi, former Main Sennin Branch and now current Hokage of a Village he could not live in.

"Indeed we hail from Konohagakure. I am the Leader of the Foreign Relations and Intelligence Gathering Department of the Hidden Leaf Village. My name is Senju Kazuki since it is apparent he won't introduce me. I have not broken any law by Konoha's Standards, believe me, I know them well, but he thinks otherwise for some reason." Kazuki calmly announced. He then returned to silence and quite timely actually since Megami invited them all to a more secure and secluded location, a place where they would be able to talk without fear of being heard by unwanted ears. Upon entering, the Overlord would take a seat, despite being unencumbered by his shackles. He did not fail to notice the presence of a Tsuchi Guard with them. That and the fact that Souji had done something with the door. Well, being a sage allowed the Sennin a great deal of understanding with seals and he would be damned if the Guardian of Shadows had not done something akin to it to the lock.

"You have mentioned Fire Refugees. Tell me, how many have arrived? Are they safe? Did you and your village provided them with shelter and food? Did some of my clansmen arrive as well? And by Zabucho, did someone called Kamaru reached your gates as well?" he questioned. Megami, Souji and Shida would notice that Kazuki's normal calm demeanor had suddenly vanished. He seemed somewhat desperate to learn that Leaf's refugees were safe and alive. And in fact, he was. As a Senju, he viewed protecting Leaf and its people as one of his life's greatest tasks. And it was a job he would not fail them. Even if in his future, there was nothing but revenge.

[MFT-511]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Now, come to find out, the pink haired lady had already known about what was happening in Leaf City. In fact, we weren't even the first ones here. Okay, technically the Shida-Man was the first one here, even if other people where here before him in a semi-chronological manner. You know the chick with the pink hair and the dude that appeared shortly after, technically he beat them here too. How is that even possible? I'll explain a little later if you remind me but I digest...*bites a pb & j sandwich*. So she tells us to follow her and the whole troop track along. Apparently she was taking us to her office, her dull looking office. Thankfully the Great One was here, and because of his presence, it would be one of the most remember-able landmarks in history. So remember kids, go to Stone City, then that Spire place, and then you'll be following in the footsteps of Greatness.

So we go in the office to get behind closed doors so that this Lightning Chick can get the Shida-Man all to herself. How do I know? I mean unless she to was a Shici-ban like Suki, it was bound to happen eventually. So just when this lady was about to confess her love for the Bancho behind close doors, Kazuki had said something,... but it wasn't that important. The dude was like a chatter box. I swear, he could probably out talk Boomie V2.5. What about Boomie Version 2? Well we had to make a few patch jobs on him. Quit distracting me! So he sits down and the lady, she sits down. Auntie Suki follows us in shaking her cigarette box and the lady's secretary closes and locks the door,... but a little too soon.

PT aka Me:(Hopeful)*To male secretary* "Actually um, do you mind getting me some water please? I'm a little dry after the trip and all."
Replay:(Negative shock)*To me/spoken through teeth* "GEDO!
Gedo:(Innocent) "What?! What did I do? I asked the butler guy nicely, AND I said please."
Replay:(Annoyed) *Face palms then wipes* "Oh... my... lord..."

While I fight for my right to not dehydrate, the Chooser of Chosen Ones steps forward toward the desk.

The Great Debater:(Demand) *To Lighning-Sama* "Some Reason?! Ya hear that, da Leader of da Foreign Relations n' Intelligence Gatherin' Dapartment. Da leader, right? *Paces in anger* Da whole city was told about this ma former Sennin, the guy that tried ta have me n' ma crew off'ed at the village gate. That random kill order on us was reversed to an arrest order on that guy Umashi... whatever guy... by the Hokage. Sometime later, durin' ah mission, n' again after that *points to Kazuki* he talks about talkin' to the fugitive about givin' ME uh promotion, as if he ain't heard da city-wide broadcast. *Hammers fist to palm* This is da same guy, that after more than a mouth's time, "doesn't know" where he own sister is, his own blood. *stops pacing* If ya believe da "Leader of Intelligence Gatherin'" don't know nothin' about any of that, or ain't connected in anyway, then ya'll might as well be his livin' zombies n' ghouls n' such cause he's playin' ya like his zombie... soul... puppets."

...!!!BOOM!!! I know you felt that. I love it when the Living Library drops that knowledge. I shouldn't bother finishing high school, because being around the Paranormal Paralegal is like being in college. You know what, +5 intelligence to everyone of you. !EDUCATION!

[Marked for training]
[Out-of Character: Souji, umbrella... too funny. Megami, didn't know whether your hair is pink or brown, but it pink now. :p Kazuki, why you keep jumping me?! :( I'm just excited right now, don't mind me.]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Well, now things were about to get interesting. Almost instantly upon everyone taking a seat, dialogue blew up everywhere. Megami had dealt with worse of course, so multiple voices going off at one time didn't bother her. She just listened and tried to catch everything as it went off. She noticed Souji seal the door though, and thought that while clever it was a bit excessive. There was already a guard posted, not to mention two very capable Guardians present. If someone wanted to come bounding in here unexpectedly, they'd be in for a rude awakening. But she made no move to revoke his actions.

Crossing her legs under the table, she wove her hands together and placed them on the table as she sat with straight posture. The guard at the door was beckoned to go get the water. The man in custody appeared to be some sort of...ambassador by his descriptions. She pondered over the Intelligence division. So an ambassador and a keeper of files, and of what importance? Her branch was as much as a hoarder of private documents too as they were a police brigade. Interesting. He introduced himself as Senju Kazuki, a name she hadn't recalled hearing. He claimed to have not broken any rules, but that immediately led to an incident with one of the men.

Her curiosity seemed to lead her in the correct direction upon the man's slip of the Kazuki being called a Sennin. Well, his job description sounded correct for one of high ranking in a village. Though why would he be named a criminal unless viewed as a corrupt politician? Seems there was some sort of prior disagreement that happened with quite a lot of high ranking officials, and she now found herself as the mediator. "It's not a matter of believing you over him or vice versa. These potential crimes would have been committed in another country. Our standard code of conduct is to naturally hold a suspect or criminal in the prison until they can be transported to their own country for trial, but we obviously aren't given that option, given it's condition. Not only that, but this was a situation that seems to involve many high ranking officials, and we aren't looking to cause international problems." Megami paused, her line of vision trailing downwards as she thought. Their own Kage spoke months ago of a potential war. She didn't wish to put the people of this country in danger over a call she made. If in fact this man was guilty of crimes, she could not just say there was nothing she could do. And yet if he was released and allowed to roam this country, he could endanger people, if in fact he was not innocent. And then lastly, if he was innocent, what of the group that stands accusatory. Delicate matters, it seems.

Megami sat back in her chair thinking. Then of course there was the accusation that this man brought back the dead. A crime that was considered an act against the Gods, and potentially worthy of the punishment of one's own death. Even if that were true, it was not a crime committed in Iwa, and thus did not fall under it's code. Only an act against an Iwa nin or in Iwa was it a crime able to be punished. Her musings were interrupted by Kazuki, in more of a panic than before. Well this was a new development. "There have been many, but scattered in numbers over a long timespan. They are being looked after and are trying to fit into our community as best they can. Many are staying in various hostels, hotels, community centers, or with other shinobi of our village. Rations are being given out as needed. I haven't been given any reports filed under the name 'Senju' though, I'm sorry. I think I remember some paperwork with a name like 'Kamaru' logged, but I'm not really sure." She gave just enough information to probably satisfy. These were not blood people of Iwa, and many had not undergone the process of requesting citizenship, so she really had no reason to withhold what little information she had anyway. It was unlikely it even mattered.

Megami tilted her head, eyebrows furrowed down, as if carefully contemplating what to do. She finally sat forward, and withdrew a small notepad from a pouch on her person. Flipping open the notepad, she read a passage of information she had scrawled on it. Flipping to a new page, she wrote down the events thus far in this meeting. "It would be irresponsible of me to make a call on innocent or guilty, even if it was proven one way or another, given the things I have told you. The best I can offer is holding him in a cell for a maximum of 2 weeks, and give the respective amount of time for another Sennin or Kage of Leaf to dismiss or confirm these claims. If we're given an answer, we would go from there, but otherwise, we have no real reason to hold him and he is free to be released." This was true. She wasn't about to step into an international incident, even with the state of Konohagakure as it is. But this was both protocol and a compromise. Her eyes shifted towards Kazuki, wondering about his reaction. If he was innocent, he had no reason to be worried.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji'd not have much to do but stand there this time. Making and assuring that things would go on smoothly. There were reports of Leaf refugees coming in. Souji himself helped a few civilians that came through. Though that was about it. He didnt know much outside of that. Though listening to these people. Just made him chuckle internally. They were... coming into their villlage requesting they act on something that was not prevalent to them. It was not their jurisdiction. If this man committed a crime then it was up to their high council or whatever they used to get it done. Though, Lightning was handling it in the fairest way imaginable. killing two birds with one stone and taking it out of their hands once the Stone was essentially thrown. No puns were intended. Though it was funny to think about.

A simple nod was all Souji would give before looking around at the characters in the room. This was definitively going to be something that he was thinking deeply on. Souji... had no qualms with the decision. It was about the only decision that could be made that kept things orderly and fair while keeping Stones hand's relatively dry from nonsense that could emerge. Either way though, Souji knew if something broke out soon... He'd be aiming for...

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Again, after Shida's long tirade, Kazuki felt like chuckling. He did not do so, but the urge was great. Unfortunately, he was blind to the truth and would not learn. He was dead set on his own way of seeing things and would refuse to accept any other way that conflicted with his vision. It was sad, but that was his choice and his choice alone. The Overlord would not interfere and show him how wrong he was because all of his efforts would be stopped by a diamond-like wall that the former Genin had erected around him. "You did interfere with his business when he was dealing with a foreigner and furthermore, the Hokage was severely compromised by the Akazora Agency at that time. And mind you that said Hokage resigned from his position right after that moment and simply vanished when we needed him the most. That action shows a little bit of his real character. But I digress, we are not here to clean our dirty laundry and with all due respect, this topic is not for foreigner ears." the former ANBU Sennin declared. The last part being clearly directed toward Megami and Souji. "And in the name of Leaf, I apologize for his men earlier behavior with your guards. It was inappropriate and disrespectful of them to act like that." he calmly added.

He was then ready to listen to Megami's verdict and regardless of her reasons, which were explained for all to understand, he did not like the outcome. It seemed true that she was doing her best to avoid international conflict, despite the fact that Leaf was practically nonexistent right now. However, she was still deciding to imprison him with no proof backing Shida's words, which could eventually risk war with Leaf's remnants. "If that is your decision so be it." the White Wolf stated. He was less than happy with it, but despite his recent setbacks with the law, he was still a lawful person, one that followed the law and regulations and wanted to enforce them. "I am the only Sennin of Leaf still leaving and with affiliation to it. Like I said, the former Hokage has left, the new one should be in Tsuchigakure and he goes by the name of Umashi. The Medical Sennin also simply vanished without a trace. Thus the only authority still alive and still representing Leaf is me and the Hogake. The second best thing after us would be Kamaru. Those two can vouch for me. In fact, if possible, throughout my two week probation, I would like to have a word with Umashi, Kamaru and your leaders if possible. I want to asses what can be done for Leaf's Refugees and what can be done to aid us in retrieving it back from the Samurai's hands. That and I want to have a kind of chat with the Fire Daimyo." the Silvery Haired Man said. Would his request be attended and accepted?

[MFT-497]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After the Great One finished, the "Overlord". starts talking again. Although he spoke all like he owned the situation, it seemed more like to me, he incriminated himself. He started spilling all the beans that we wanted to know. Bout time! He had been helping the enemy.

The Best in the West:(Disgust) "It figures. Knew you were holdin' out on us."

But then he felt like speaking for us, the Dragons. That took guts and the Shida-Man was ready to give that man his reward.

The Beast of the East:*Attempts to punch Kazuki*(Firm) "Ya ain't with us. Ya ain't uh friend. Ya ain't got the right ta speak for us."

And by the many Gods that the Shida-Man watches over himself, this one HEARD the Sakamoto. Would you believe that kids? We the Dragons didn't struggle, hustle, and hick our way there for nothing. That goes to show *emotional sniff* that those who believe *sniff* in the Great One, will not be let down. But,... then there was a deadline to be concerned with. This cause the Shida-Man to pause for a bit as he generated the master plan. Turning toward the Dragons he waves us to huddle around him at the side of the room and we do so.

G Heavy:(Factual) *Encumbered breathing* "Looks like we don't have that much time."
Supreme Strategist:(Factual) "Looks that way."
J Bird:(Smug) "So what's the deal? All we have to do is pound any samurai and any froggy ninja's we see when we get back."
J Blue:(Agreement) "No sweat. Sounds like a cake walk to me. No escort mission to worry about right?!"
Y2K:(Excited) "Now that's the s%#$ I'm talking about."
Replay:(Warning) "Do you guys not understand, at all, what you're saying? You must not have a clue what we're up against. Not only that,... you all actually think you can do it in less than two weeks? Ya'll have done some stupid things but planning to march right back in a war-zone with brass-knuckles, bats, and batons....? You know what,... I'm done trying to stop you."
PT:(Playful) "Ren,... Ren... Come'on Ren.(Italian-like)*Fingers to thumbs plea" Come'on."
Replay:(Steadfast) "Stop PT, I've made up my mind already. *Sigh then smirks*(Compliant) "Someone's got to record this. Either way, success or failure, this has to be epic. Plus, I can't just leave my parents their."
PT:(Joyful Surprise) "ALRIGHT REN!"
Sakamoto Solo-Shida: "Ah'm going alone, but we'll talk later. *Immediately turns to Lightning Lady* Alright lady, deal. We'll follow ya ta place'em in his cell, then I'mma head out. And thanks fer this, the Dragons'll own ya one. And we'll be sooner ta repay da favor than this guy *thumb points to Kazuki* is to return ta Leaf City."

Needless to say we were shocked beyond shocked. The Shida-Man returning alone... but I wanted to watch the most epic event possible.

[Marked for training]
[Ready to leave when you guys are.]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Circumstances like these were ones she didn't necessarily want to find herself in. She knew that one or another, not everyone was going to be happy. But what choice did she have? If this man was in her country, and was a criminal, if she just let him walk, wouldn't that mean she had just put her people in danger? But on the other hand, if he was really innocent, there was no reason to imprison him. At least this way, it was really just temporary, and not even really a sentence. In fact, at best he would probably just be in a holding cell, which was considered nicer than real cells. She didn't have the whole story, it was the best she could think of.

Standing, and grabbing her files, she looked towards Kazuki. "I'm aware this situation is not favorable. But if you are a Sennin, you understand the duty I have to my own people in taking the precaution for their sake. I thank you for this cooperation. Should you truly be innocent, please accept my apologies in advance, for my need to be thorough. I'll assure that you get good treatment while in holding, as you are not labeled as a criminal in this country, and I will send for the Tsuchikage and see if he has word of the Hokage, as I believe he has some affiliation with him. From there, I'll see who I can get in contact with." Megami wasn't sure who's word to really believe, but the man seemed calm and genuine enough. As a Sennin herself, she understood the hard calls that some had to make. It can be taken wrong by the general populace, and furthermore she didn't even know if these men claiming a Sennin to be a criminal were actually criminals themselves. A tough spot indeed. But they appeared to be taking their leave in any case, and if crimes were committed by any of these members it would be her job to take care of it. But she knew that if she were doing what she thought was best for her people, that she wouldn't want to be portrayed as a criminal either.

Megami turned to Souji, and spoke to him in their native tongue. "Prosím, následujte nás do vězení, ale můžete jít domů po tom, pokud si budete přát. Budu také potřebovat můžete najít, kde asi z těchto lidí tak, že jsem je kontaktovat." Megami figured it was a simple enough request, plenty capable of a Guardian. Looking towards the rest of the group, Megami thought they seemed rather driven. "I understand your actions, and hope your travel is safe. I'll show you to the holding cells." Well, at least they felt like they had something to work towards. They would follow them to the prison, and then take their leave. Megami was unsure whether it was safe to even venture back to Konoha, but they were leaf natives, so if anyone could know how to survive, it would be them. The pinkette started to head to the door and broke the seal placed there. She then prepared to head to the prison.

[Topic Left/Continuing in the prison, post will be up soon.]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was settled then. "So be it." Kazuki calmly declared as he rose from his chair with a look of resignation on his face. Or was it boredom? Perhaps it was neither and he was simply feeling nothing. Or that was mainly a ruse from his part to confuse his enemies. Not that he considered his present company as foes, but they weren't exactly friends as well. Shida was his captor and the other two Stone Ninja, were exactly that, ninja from a foreign land that had decided to make him their captive. Even if such captivity was temporary. Luckily, the Overlord was not one to hold grudges or this would not be as smooth as they would want it to be. "Follow through but please take the shortest route you know, I have much to do." the White Wolf requested.

[Topic Left with you all.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

And with that this was going to get interesting. Souji was not only learning about the Sennin but how to be a Sennin himself. It was a position he aspired to have one day. He was learning everything he could from this woman. She was everything that she needed to be when she did. Her personal life never seemed to spew into work and vice versa. So maybe he had to learn how to detach the two. Just keep it to making money for the job and then splitting it as you take your time with home life. Though, maybe he was wrong in how he was taking all of this. He wasnt very sure about how he would take such things if they were laid out on his lap as they were in her's right now. So, without question this did not go against his morals, however Souji knew that if it were an Iwa warrior, then they would not get this privilege. So with that being said Souji'd respond to her, "Pokud Přeji? Aha.", there was nothing he had to do... so maybe he'd tag along with Lightning today...? Seemed legit right? Oh well, he'd move with Lightning and the 'prisoner to the next destination, and it was time to end this crappy post...

[Left with the group to the prison.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

To the dungeon went the Dragons. We were almost there, at the end of a long trial. Once the prisoner was tucked away in jail, we would talk about the Shida-Man's decision to ahead out alone. I mean sure, the Shida-Man could handle anything alone. That war back at home, a cake walk, but I know I would love to see such a great feat, Ren too. But G Heavy,... he was looking worse than before. Would he even make the trip back to Leaf City?

[Edited]
[Topic left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[Shida... site rule bro. Where are my 44 words >_>]
Edit: Thank you QwQ

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time: