Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Exam for The Exam [Requesting Medic/Private]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thirty Seconds!?!??! I thought that was really fast! Akagi's narccistic inner struggle would soon cease as he lifted his arm for his friend to patch up. This oddly enough had been happening for quite some time, Akagi would get hurt in some way, Shin would be there to fix it. One of the many reasons Akagi's bond with Shin kept growing, he was a dear friend, almost to the point he disclosed his reason for going to the water country after Shin finished healing Akagi. "Say, about the reason wh-." Akagi stopped himself as he shut memories back in, closing off all of his emotional releases. He had effectively caused himself to zone out.

So why do I zone out? Maybe I can't wait... After the exam for sure! Snapping back into reality as Akagi now held a pill, not hearing what Shin had said prior to zoning in. Akagi wondering if he had said anything at all to begin with, still closing with, "Nevermind the reason, it will be fun!" The words may seem miscontrewd to Shin, seeing as he might interpret what he had said as an answer to whatever Shin had said prior.

Noticing that the vial was a consumable Akagi instinctively knew it would prove useful since it came from a medical personnel. "So, this is like a super pill right?" Akagi, having forgotten about his wound would look down to his arm noticing it had been fully recovered. Thinking to himself as he smiled at Shin, He has it all figured out huh? I want that someday. Akagi had one goal, his end goal was that of his generation, the title everyone wanted to reach for. Akagi's reason being cliche didn't bother him one bit. His heart beat for one reason, and that is to protect anyone who cares about him. This, this is why he would defend anyone who recognizes him as friend, with his own life.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Perked by his friend's initial thought before he zoned out Shin would raise an eyebrow. Whatever this reason was it was important to Akagi, so in turn it was important to Shin. "Regardless I am excited to join you!"<i></i> Stepping over to his desk the boy would snap his fingers causing the floating scroll to quickly roll up and the quill to turn into ink. The ink would then quickly scribe a seal onto the scroll locking it's contents and preventing anyone except Shin to read it. Catching the scroll as it fell from it's floating position the Yamanaka child would then tuck it away into one of the pockets of his lab coat.

Looking back to his friend the boy chuckled. "As super as concentrated electrolytes, and amino acids can be"<i></i> The jargon was simple but Shin still chuckled slightly to himself. "It's a super vitamin yes, just make sure you take one on your way to the exam and you'll be energized and ready to go."<i></i> Now walking towards the exit of the gymnasium Shin would continue. "Well, unless you have anything else I really ought to head back to the lab and continue working."<i></i>

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Barely satisfied with his perfomance Akagi listened carefully how to to apply the pill. Shin explaning the pill after agreeing with Akagi to accompany him. Thinking to himself Akagi would place his hands in his pocket So its settled. Raising his hand as his friend began to leave, Akagi waved as he made his way to the front. Once he got home he would pump out as much training as he could to be in peak condition for the exam. Speaking quietly as he walked away, "Thanks."

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back