Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The first of many days to come [Open]

Hijoshikina Meiryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meiryo could only give a happy, “Mhm!” Meiryo was a little too focused on the sweet creature before her, though she was not totally lost in the conversation to pass up on a secret. Meiryo loved secrets…though she always thought a thing was no longer a secret when someone else knew about it. If Hana was extremely thrilled on the outside Meiryo smiled and set her fork down, turning her full attention to Kahako. If there was anything she could do to help her, she would do it.

Upon hearing what Kahako was after Meiryu soon realized that there was no way Mei could help her out. She sighed a little disappointed but then started to eat her cake again. Kahako was a wonderfully nice person wanted to help a clan that she was not a part of. Not that people would ignore those who needed help but to actually go out of their way, it was really a kind gesture.

Haruka was a top notch researcher. If she knew nothing about what Kahako was talking about that pretty much shot down any hope Meiryo had of helping. Finishing her cake she was happy. Her body rushed with sugar and the good feelings of the world were swirling. Mei gave a happy sigh. Suddenly Haruka was gone…it happened so fast that Meiryo just simply could not say goodbye. She looked a little sad.

Figuring that Kahako would not care to stay much longer Meiryo hopped up out of her seat and bowed to her. “Thank you terribly for the delicacy.” She waited for a brief moment before she looked up. “Sorry I was unable to help you…but if I can ever help you. My name is Hijoshikina Meiryo, Academy Student.” She brushed her skirt to straighten it and leaned back a bit. She smiled and closed her eyes, hoping she would one day remember and need her for something. Maybe in Kahako she could find a purpose?

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well… it seemed like asking Hana was a bust. That left her with her last resort which was confronting Gekido himself with a warrant at the Inuzuka camp. “Well that is unfortunate, thank you anyway, Hana-chan.” She said as the little girl stood up. “I hope we will see each other again. I was nice meeting you,” she accompanied with a wave goodbye. It was time for her to leave as well, but before she stood, Meiryo also thanked her for the cake. “You’re welcome Meimei-chan, here…” She pulled a pen from her pocket and grabbed a napkin off the table. “If ever you need me, I live here. Also, you will probably find me at the hospital during the day. Oh! If you run into Hana-chan again, please give it to her as well.” She handed the napkin to the girl, ensuring that Meiryo would always be able to find her if she needed Kahako.

When she was done, Kahako stood giving Meimei one final smile. “Don’t be afraid to come to me as well if you ever need help.” She waved to the girl and proceeded to the door with her book. She wasn’t looking forward to returning the ruined item, but she had to do it sometime.

[TL]

Hijoshikina Meiryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako seemed unhappy about the transaction between them. Hana left rather abruptly and that was that. Kahako gave her a small napkin and with it her information, if Meimei ever needed anything she had somewhere to go. It was a comforting thought that made her content until she realized that she was alone again. Meiryo smiled and decided she had spent too much time in this place and needed to go back home, to be honest her parents were probably quite worried. Kahako has paid for everything which did not make her feel very comfortable and then walked out of the restaurant thank the manager and making sure that she was not too much of an inconvenience.

After she left she made haste home, thinking about the medical field would be the right place for in the end.

[TL]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back