Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Future Is Now [Force Entering]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps his previous approach was to... cliche. Entering under the cover of night, assuming nobody is watching. How silly of him. The real best time to slip into the village is in broad daylight, right under their nose. So this time Kaen would dress himself in shoddy looking clothes he stole off the line from some cottage down the road. Using his superb ninja skills Kaen would find himself sitting on the back of a slow moving cart pulled by a mule. It smelled of shit and cabbages, but perhaps that would mean they would slip on by even easier. The rocky road would cause the cart to buck and rumble as it slowly made its way through the village gates. Kaen would pull the worn cloak further over his head to conceal is crimson-hued hair.

[OOC - Force Entering - Run Time 60 Minutes]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a roll of thunder as the hooves of Kaji Okada’s horse came beating the earth towards Dragontooth Pass. This was the time that his visit by an aspect of the White Stag had fortold— the coming of peril in human form. He would cover the land in flames if his revenge was had— the return of Kaen Shinku. While it wasn’t an absolute knowing, Kaji’s sense piqued a change in the air; a darkening in the sky, and unseasonable warmth over the Hidden Cloud.

So as Kaen emerged so did Kaji, who nearly bowled over the gate guardians as his steed trampled forth. The Sennin dismounted his steed with acrobatic grace and bade her to go, causing the mare to vanish into a silver ethereal mist. Kaji strode forth with his form ready for battle, eyes wide and furious with emeralds shining like small stars. Hair like strands of obsidian blew in the warm winds, unculled and wild. He wore sleek attire in black, slimming his form, and hiding corded muscle beneath layers of adamantium plates on his shoulders and core. A green scarf around his neck hung loose, waving freely. He strode forth with an even gait, posture ready for whatever may come. “So, the time has come,” he said with his expression intensifying. "It's time we settle this once and for all..." Then he held up a wireless videogame controller, customized with Cloud ANBU Livery. "The Torre Celeste has the largest big screen in the Great Five Lands... Come take this whooping on Ninja Storm."

- Catching.
- Also noting Half Time Card.
<i>
</i>

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With each labored breath, he felt his body weakened. His was losing blood fast. His wounds were heavy and beginning to make him light headed. But he couldn’t stop now. He had to warn his captain of the danger that was about to come. He had to protect the village laws. He must set as an exemplary model.

Uri was on the verge of death as he reached the gates and spotted Kaji. He ignored he redhead whom he swore looked exactly like that guy who he fought earlier with that cute lava golem. But he was certain that was a pepper and a salt bottle. Anyway, he had a mission to fulfill. He staggered as he neared Kaji, falling onto his knees and coughing out blood.

But he was a man who showed no weakness. He raised a hand to stop any attempt to help him. Silently, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a blood-stained booklet, flipped it open and presented to his superior.

“I’m sorry… Captain… I forgot…. To get my …. Passport stamped… Please… approve this… I have somewhere to go….” He would say but there was nothing of the sort of defeat in his eyes. Nothing but pure pride and loyalty. And after he got his passport stamped, he would take every last ounce of his strength to move himself back. A long and cold journey ahead of him before reaching the devastated land where the meteor collided with the earth. There, he positioned himself a chalk-traced form on the ground for he had always been meticulous. He made sure he was in the right position before he smiled happily as he laid down to die.

And then a thought struck him.

“CRAP! It wasn’t my passport. It was that stupid brat’s!”

Then he croaked.

[Topic entered. Cameo role. Topic Left]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the cart continued through the open gates, Kaen's eyes noticed an unusual trembling pair of pebbles, bouncing ever so lightly. First it was subtle, but as a peculiar sound approached, so too in tune did the pebbles pulsations intensify. With an almost graceful feat of ninja skill, a familiar face dynamically entered the fray. The steed vanished before their eyes and only Kaji remained stoic. His description... well you know. As he approached Kaen, the redhead would dismount from his hitched ride and greet an old... friend. “So, the time has come,” Kaen grinned from ear to ear, Kaji not so much. "It's time we settle this once and for all..." Throwing the worn cloak to the side he would reveal himself fully. "I couldn't agree more." Kaen's tone unmoving, hands in pockets as if demonstrating he was unafraid of this old nemesis. His eyes would shoot up to meet Kaji's locked on as if the battle had already begun in their minds. But then he would do something Kaen would not expect.

"The Torre Celeste has the largest big screen in the Great Five Lands... Come take this whooping on Ninja Storm." EH?! The, now, Lightning Sennin would reveal a controller of sorts and suggest a battle in another sense. Kaen would tilt his head back and roar with laughter. 'AH hahaha! This can't be more perfect." His head would resettle and his eyes would re-acquire Kaji's, his razor-sharp maw spread wide. "But your choice is somewhat, boring. I have another idea..." In turn Kaen would reveal a controller himself, but accompanied by a different sort of game. "It was just released, and features a custom character creation, what say you?" Kaen's challenge was issued in return, the ball was in Kaji's court now.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE>
<FONTFACE fontface="georgia">“Very well then. I’ve picked the venue, so we will play your game” Kaji agreed. And then the two shinobi would leave from the gate with Kaji waving for his comrades watching from the walls of Dragontooth Pass to relax their weapons. The tension along those towering walls was tight enough that any modicum of additional pressure might have brought it all crumbling down. But somehow, Kaji Okada was unperturbed, even focused towards the deeds that lay ahead of him. He had defeated Kaen Shinku once before, but those games of videos were outside of Kaji’s variety of mastered skills.

As the two shinobi made their march towards the Torre Celeste, more shinobi joined their entourage, cautiously watching and lagging behind as if they’d react first the moment things went sour. They followed like dogs searching for scraps, more like it. “A decade in the making,” Kaji said suddenly, breaking what would have likely been minutes spent in solemn thought and anxious marching. “Has the thought of revenge truly consumed you in these passing years, Kaen? You won’t win— but if you did, what would it really change in your life?” The disruptive question came as they arrived at the base of the Torre Celeste, and like carry on through an awkward elevator ride up to the massive theater. “In that same span of time, I remade myself… I found a new direction, purpose— if you will… A Leader among lost folk no longer living behind masks. I’ve become a husband, a father. Whole. If I defeat you it is nothing but another notch on my blade… but if I lose…” He let his words trail off and float away to nothing, as some things didn’t have to be spoken to be understood.

Once the elevator came to a creaking halt, the double doors opened to reveal a secret floor of sorts within the massive Torre Celeste structure. There were two well-armored shinobi guards who remained as Kaji and Kaen would have been left alone to enter the theater. Ahead of them were a massive white screen and a few dozen seats laid out in downsloping rows. Setup at the very front of the room below the screen was a small cabinet where a white game console sat, along with one additional controller, which Kaji tossed to Kaen. And once the control fell into those fiery hands, Kaji said: “Let the game begin.”

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Play Me​

“Very well then. I’ve picked the venue, so we will play your game” And so it was decided, a choice made, a fate sealed. Some may wonder what may have been if their paths had not destined them to meet here and now in this place. What could have been, is for another story altogether, This one, this timeline would fold out as it was meant to be. With a wave, the guards protecting the gate would fall back, a clear sign of what Kaji and grown to be. Not even Kaen garnered this kind of respect and authority in Suna. Kaen followed Kaji through the gates, towards the Torre Celeste.

As the legendary pair proceeded towards their final destination they would begin to accumulate spectators. Their eyes, ears and innate senses were glaring through Kaen, waiting for any sign of misconduct or false step. They wanted his blood, to avenge the fallen. He couldn't blame them though, it was just in their nature to envy those above them. Suddenly the silence was pierced by the Cloud Sennin. “A decade in the making,” Kaen would smile at the thought, had it really been that long already? It seemed like only a short while ago he was here terrorizing those weak kids on his way out. Though he did give them the chance to step aside, Kaen thought himself merciful that day. But alas they did not listen as most foolhardy, young human ninja do. “Has the thought of revenge truly consumed you in these passing years, Kaen? You won’t win— but if you did, what would it really change in your life?” The weight of a hundred earth jutsu came crashing down upon this hybrid's mind. Two sides at war within himself, each striving to be the one to survive in the end. His human nature knows that seeking this revenge was pointless, but the ever stronger Flame Court part cared not for the feeble notions of honor or humanity. And with that they had already arrived, Kaen silent and receptive for the walk. Despite the animosity he shared towards this man, he admired his way of thinking. It made the game that much sweeter to crush his admirations and ideals.

As the pair boarded an elevator Kaji would continue the verbal assault, as if listening to his life accomplishments would save him from Kaen's vengeful ire. “In that same span of time, I remade myself… I found a new direction, purpose— if you will… A Leader among lost folk no longer living behind masks. I’ve become a husband, a father. Whole. If I defeat you it is nothing but another notch on my blade… but if I lose…” Silence spoke louder than words as the elevator came to a stop, opening to reveal the large white screen they would duel upon. Kaen's grin expanded ever wider exposing his sharp teeth. "That's good, these... accomplishments. But let me tell you something." The pair would proceed down the sloped walkway towards their seats. "Even the finest, purest of white paper will slowly turn to black with a single drop of ink. Its purity demands it. Tainted men have immunities. Black does not absorb black. The world has already begun to reject me, starting here. I will reject it all back. There is nothing I could do to make things worse, which bodes well for me, I will force you to go all against me." As they reached the final spot Kaen would lean in close and whisper in Kaji's ear. "Because when I'm done with you I will dismantle these fine 'folk' you so bravely protect, even your wife and child. Nobody will be safe..." This was no threat, but a promise. Perhaps this would be enough to provoke Kaji's fighting spirit.

After being tossed the spare controller Kaji would declare the beginning of the end. “Let the game begin.” Kaen would nod and insert the game and turn the switch on. The screen would flicker to life and the game would start. "As I said before this game features a custom character creation, I'll make mine first and then you can go. Then the game begins for real!" Kaen would press the start button to take it to the main menu, pressing a few quick buttons he would easily find the custom creation menu. It featured a wide variety of options that Kaen felt were very accommodating. He expertly crafted a character that resembled him fairly well. "Ha! Check this guy out, there's no way you're going to be able to top that. The sheer power radiating from this design is flawless." Kaen would sneer at Kaji, taunting him. Kaen would hit the save button to ensure he would be able to use this character for their custom one on one battle. Then he would set his controller down indicating that it was now Kaji's turn to create his own masterpiece.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
!
Admin Notice!
I hate to be the ruiner of fun, but I wish to point everyone in this thread's attention to our tech rules as per listed in the Site Rules.
Specifically this one in particular:
The only exception here are Computers. Basic Computers and other limited electronics like TV's, Video Recorder, and Video Games are all in their basic form (Commador VIC-20, VHS Shoulder-held recorder, and Pong).
Edit: I am not stopping you guys from having fun. You are free to continue with this thread. But just be advised on the above.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back