Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Gordo Knights [Kinjutsu Act II]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
burning_flower_ritual_by_frozen_scumbag-d4yf624.jpg

In ancient times, those whore lived under the nestled sun worshiped a deity of darkness; whom promised his people shade and water to grow their crops. The people would pray everyday for shade and water, which would come but only at a price. The deity had another condition to his promise, one that he spared when he made the deal with the sun-baked worshipers. After their crops had grown, and their bellies were full, his noose would tighten around their necks and their lives would be castrated. The deity washed away their humanity with a single wipe of his power, turning the people into mindless creatures that were bound to his will. An army, some whispered, but none really knew the full extent of what actually happened. However, the deity, named Jenshii, was said to have created a kingdom of new worshipers in his name... Although that tale has long since been lost among the people, as they stopped praying his power diminished to a nothings worth.

The Queen, currently 'Konchuu', was only one ruler of said kingdom. She knew of the existence of this ritualistic chamber, carved into the earth itself. It was a place of worship, but of great energy, and somewhere that would conceal any mishaps if anything failed during her own personal ceremony. It was even said that the Reanimation, the Edo Tensei, had been created from the deity Jenshii.

Regardless of those tales, the Queen persisted with her effort to revive the real Konchuu. A friend so dear, that she would lay down her own life, as she did to save the Queen's. Konchuu would lead the three, Chizuru, Iori and Suzuhime Yamazaki down to the pits of darkness in order for them to help with the ritual. Their eyes would be bestowed a gift, a gift of ancient sightseeing, as the ritual chamber looked so beautiful; glowing with an aura of azure. The entrance to the chamber would be a long staircase, carved by hand, that lead down to a circular platform that held itself above the alluring darkness; a pit said to never end.

"Are you three ready?"
She would say with a tone of conviction, approaching the platform, her nerves being stiffened by the spikes that decorate the platform.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was indeed ready, the girl in awe at the sight of the ritual chamber before them. She had some alone time to talk with her father about the ritual, about her true feelings towards it and felt much better now that she had gotten those jealous feelings off of her chest. Chizuru was dressed in the outfit she usually wore when she was to be assisting her father in any number of his projects. It was cute little white and red nurse’s outfit and she had her hair tied up in the traditional Chinese braided bun style. She felt overwhelmed at the site of this place and even more so at the thought of what they were going to do here. Her largest fear was that it would go wrong and some unexpected result would come from it. Chizuru was mentally prepared for such a conclusion but she wasn’t sure how the newest Yamazaki would take it…then again Chizuru wasn’t even sure if the woman was going to survive this. She was glad she hadn’t known the woman long enough to get emotionally attached to her.
steam__nurse_leezle_by_hollarity-d53kbjp.jpg

“I’m ready Madam Konchuu.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori moved next to Chizuru, a hand moving to rest on her shoulder as he looked over the ritual chamber, the scientist never having known that such a place existed in Sunagakure. His gaze would then look towards Konchuu, giving her a smile. Despite what Suzuhime may have thought Iori wasn't as naive as to think that anyone claiming to be a Yamazaki must be telling the truth, already having his own suspicions about the woman. Whether she was lying or not didn't matter to him, the man more interested the ritual that she talked about. Of Course she did mention something about a sacrifice, so either the woman would soon be gone from their lives or they would be fighting for theirs. Still, courage was an important aspect of being a successful scientist, the man nodding his head at the woman's question. "I'm ready. I suppose you're going to give us the details of this ritual, correct? We should at least know what to expect..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This place didn't feel right...and Suzuhime had been uneasy ever since Konchuu mentioned a sacrifice. That didn't sit well in the pit of her stomach. It must have been the eerie atmosphere that invaded the party. It had a somewhat harder impact on Suzuhime, the spiritual energies perhaps even feeling the restrained divine energy. She made sure her seals were closed tight to make sure none would come out, just to make sure it wouldn't cause a chain reaction. That wouldn't be favorable...and she was frightened that something here would give her away. The sooner they were done, the better. Suzuhime name wore her acolyte robes, a more spiritual clothing as to match with the current scene. A long purple robe went down her back about halfway. Her face very much covered by the hood to hide her uneasiness. Her arms were bare, but layered with prayer beads, as per the outfit. She never wore her acolyte outfit, but in light of her newly found belief in the spiritual deities and ect. she deigned it appropriate.

She could feel the darkness of the cavern, and it had her shaking ever so slightly in her boots. She wanted this to be over already. And she was less than enthusiastic about the sacrifice. But she would have to deal with it. The 'Yamazaki' woman had something planned, be it malefic or just plain dumb, Suzuhime had to be ready...for anything.
Lee_Sin_AcolyteSkin.jpg

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mind free of that suspicious company, Konchuu's heart pushed her to go on; despite whatever her brain was telling her not to do. "This place has always existed and it was built for a dark deity known as 'Jenshii'. The creature tricked the sun-bitten people into believing that he was free of malice, so they began to worship it for fruitful crops. However, Jenshii only wished to have the strength of prayer and when he had that, he destroyed the people who lived under the sun." She commented, hinting towards the Sunagakure people, albeit a more ancient civilization of people who lived among the sands. "It is known that the dark deity located himself in my homelands, establishing a culture and a civilization that we have long since thrown to the side."

As the Queen placed herself in the center of the platform, she would hold herself still and steady for a moment. "Yes, Iori-dono." She would nod her head and point to Chizuru, Iori and Suzuhime respectively and then pointed her manicured finger towards several points of the platform. They would immediately realize that the formation they were standing in was a trinity sign; a triangle. "Oh," She would exclaim at the remembrance of a vital ingredient to the ritual of rebirth: the tags. Konchuu would approach each Yamazaki and held them one of her own special tags, "This will help you maintain a good control over your chakra, and the chakra that will be released during the ceremony." However, Chizuru's tag was a little different in an obvious way: it seemed to have a stronger seal on the tag.

And that was to simply provide a deeper form of protection.

Provided that everyone is in position, and ready to go, Konchuu would stand in the center of the platform. However, the pain in her body language could be read like a book; she was so very frightened. Slowly the Queen revealed a kunai blade hidden up her gown sleeve, and quite unexpectedly made one clean slash to her hand; allowing the blood to spew forth onto the platform. The blood would insistently be removed from her body and spill into the cracks and shy corners of the small area around Konchuu. "Do you remember when we first met?" She would say shyly to an invisible force, "You had fallen asleep in my quarters... It was the first night I had ever had a great sleep. I felt so protected because you were there for me... but I I'd do anything to get you back, even if it met giving up my humanity for your sake." Konchuu would open her arms, and position herself as if ready to embrace death. And suddenly, she would launch one of her own tags a few meters in front of all three women, and Iori.

The tag would immediately stick to the ground and burst with a force of colour. That specific sealing tag had the vital ingredients to spew a potion of life, including: Konchuu's DNA and a portion of chakra from her body at the time of her death. "Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!" At that moment, a momentous force would surround the Queen and embrace her in a beam of jaded green. It looked like a constantly flowing upwards force of energy. The Queen could feel nothing but a sizzle against her skin, and the odd warmth of familiarity. The force would push heavily against Iori, Chizuru and Suzuhime causing them to feel some pain, which was only dulled by the sealing tags. However, their job was to respectively control the outlandish chakra that fed through the Queen as a vessel. Konchuu held her hands together in the form of the required seal, holding on for as long as she could to keep the ritual going; to give the technique the exact amount of required chakra.

[Suzu, Iori and Chizuru's posts here]

And in a moment of beauty, pain and enormous chakra the Queen fell to her knees; exhausted. She could barely lift her own head let alone speak a sentence. However, what the four wouldn't notice until the ritual was over was the lone standing coffin across the platform - it's disputable chakra giving off concern in her subconscious. Why was the Queen alive? That ritual should have used her own body as a sacrifice, but yet the coffin was there? Her black eyes would attempt to look at the Yamazaki... Good, they were all safe... So how did the ritual go ahead then?

"Queen Bada... Oh, how you have fallen... Gehehe." A voice said from the shied darkness of the closed coffin, but who... who was this? "k-K-Konchuu..?" The queen would say attempting to lift her arm and grasp onto a voice that was not her friend's.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori’s hand on her shoulder was quite reassuring. Chizuru had seen quite a bit in her short time, but still she was always so easily amazed by the grander of things. This chamber was no different and neither was the story that the fake Konchuu was telling them about Jenshii. Such tales always amused the little girl whether the outcome was good or bad or had a moral of any kind. Those eerie red colored eyes of hers would land on Suzuhime for a few moments, pondering just what it was that was going through her Aunt’s mind at the various going on. She wasn’t used to seeing Suzu in such a state and it made Chizuru feel just a bit unsettled as well. Chizuru however, found the place itself to be comforting, so peaceful and so far removed from others. It would have made a really nice place for a facility that was for sure. As things got started, Chizuru moved to her respective platform, tag in hand and mind filled with many questions. She took note of their positioning and wondered at that point if this was all some big trick to kill all three of them at one time. Chizuru suddenly finds herself on high alert. She may have been dressed like a cute little nurse but she had absolutely brought her weapons with her.

Konchuu’s words made Chizuru tilt her head. Whom was she talking to? What was she talking about? She didn’t have time to verbalize those thoughts as the ritual got underway. It was magnificent to see. Such power! The green aura that bathed the queen just made her look all the more regal somehow to Chizuru. When the ritual had ended, Chizuru could only look on, trying to make sense of everything she had seen and heard and then there was that voice. Who was Queen Bada? Wasn’t that the one they were trying to resurrect? But…there was no one but Konchuu…And wasn’t there supposed to be a sacrifice? Maybe they failed! She would hate to admit it but she felt just a small bit of happiness at that idea that the ritual had gone wrong, she wanting to be the only special one in the family who had come back in such a similar fashion.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sounds like something out of a fairy tale..." the man would whisper under his breath to Chizuru, offering her a smile before he moved towards his position, taking the tag that Konchuu had given him. He would look it over for a moment, the man not having any knowledge of what the purpose of it, but he would hold on to it regardless. He would watch Konchuu as she performed the ritual, raising a brow as she cut her own hand and let the blood flow, the man knowing that no good could ever come from a blood sacrifice. A few words spoken, a tag was thrown, and soon the woman was engulfed in a jade colored beam of light, that powerful chakra crashing into him like a wave. Despite the pain he felt he would look to Chizuru, worrying about her more than his own well being, looking back towards Konchuu once she was sure the girl was alright. He pushed back against that chakra, helping to stabilize it until finally it subsided, leaving 'Konchuu' drained on the ground.

His eyes turned towards the coffin that appeared, a smile crossing his lips as he heard a voice from within speak, growing wider as he heard her response. "Well! It seems the details of our purpose here wasn't exactly honest!" The man would say as he began moving towards Konchuu, or rather Bada. "Your highness, I'm thinking this didn't quite go as you planned, did it?" he would say as he stood by her, looking towards the coffin, a hand adjusting his glasses.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu took the tag and hurriedly went to her own spot awaiting the ritual to start. Feeling the tag shudder with energy, she herself would quake. Watching Konchuu recite her ritual, where they then would throw the tags. Watching the woman be enveloped in jade light. Suzuhime herself would then withstand a otherwise crippling blow as well. Holding her ground rather easily, after her spar with Kuro, the task seemed much easier. Until she crumpled to the ground, giving away her lie, Suzuhime mumbled to herself.

"I knew it..."

Queen Bada was it? First Azame and now Bada. However, she would have to deal with 'your majesty' later for lying to them, after they found out what was going on with the coffin. It seemed as if it were talking to Bada. And Suzuhime could feel an energy within it. Whether it was malefic or just foreign she did not know. But she would come to Bada and Iori's side. Ready for anything that may happen. Glancing over to Chizuru for a moment before turning her attention to the floating deathbed.

'Amaterasu'

She heard a voice inside of her head. She couldn't have another bout of precognition now...that would be quite terrible timing indeed...​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The coffin door would creak gently, but yet oh-so eerily, before falling flat on its face. The sound of the oak wood making contact with the ground was something very hollow, empty and lifeless. "Konchuu... is... that you?" She would muster the energy to only utter a few words, but that wouldn't make much of a difference to the unforgiving voice, "Do you remember why Queen Bada fell? She was so careless, so very careless. And that's why we simply call any failure of a Queen 'Bada'." The strange voice would call out to not 'Konchuu', but rather, to the strangers who all seemingly assisted the Queen. Even though the story behind his words would only be familiar to Konchuu.

"My goodness, this feels marvelous!", the male voice would say so happily as his booted feet were the first to escape the coffin's darkness. The finely dress man, who seemed to adorn some kind of military-styled outfit, wore a rather large and sickening smile. "I see you were able to cast the Reanimation technique, yes? Splendid." This clearly wasn't the real Konchuu, obviously not. "Oh, I bet you are riddled with little questions... Questions that would keep me edged on my seat. It was so painful to serve you, as your General, I'm happy to be relieved of your command. Anyway, I suppose you're wondering why I'm here instead of that brat? I created a Body Link between both bodies, your Majesty. It only needed to be activated upon the release of this technique... It's quite simple really, well, for me it is."

Body Link?

So they switched places?

"Please, do not fret, friends! Konchuu is with us now! For without that brat of a Yamazaki, I wouldn't have been able to steal her body! And yes, that's right! Due to the effects of my Body Link Seal, the vessel that I am currently residing in is, in actual fact, Yamazaki Konchuu! But for aesthetic purposes I adjusted my looks, don't you like what I've done with her? Oh, and yes, encase you are wondering... I did orchestrated that ambush to kill Konchuu, along with myself, so that I may obtain an immortal body. After all," his face would move closer to hers, his lips pressed closely against her ear, "Queen's are selected due to their impressive reserves of energy..."

Exhausted, unable to do anything to stop her former General... unable to waver a sign. She was completely hopeless.

"Right-o, you three. I can summarize, just by looking at you, that you're related to this little bitch." He would flamboyantly show off his body, referencing to the Yamazaki. "It's very dramatic, yes, but I'm afraid you all must die... I do have a personal dislike towards your kind. I suppose I should reveal the true name of the woman posing as a family member: Queen Obana. A woman who was plucked from her family, and given the name of 'Queen'. She has long since forgotten what her second name is... Pathetic really." The General would chuckle before arching his body over and releasing gas from his back passage; so delighted with his childish release, something he couldn't do under the servitude of the Queen - it was really an insult, a way to disrespect Obana.

"Now, let this requiem be sung, shall we?!"

The General would hold his hand above his head and begin grinning quite with devilishness. A dark-nature'd chakra would begin to seep into the atmosphere of the chamber causing all within to suffer from a severe headache; a disorientating effect. However, that was not the most worrying aspect of his technique... he seemed to be gaining strength from the foulness of the chakra. As if the poison atmosphere excited him, readying him for battle.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

The Queen would scream as the pain caused her mind to blank, and her eyes to shut.

[Going to be RPing this guy quite powerful, so if I hit you guys I hope you understand. And also, given that he's indestructible I'll be letting attacks do damage respectively.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be an understatement to say that the situation had become dire. This woman had tricked them into unleashing something that she didn’t quite understand. So the ritual had worked but there was more to it. An enemy of the now known to be queen Obana had revealed himself and seemingly ruined the entire ritual. Well at least the goals for the ritual were ruined. Of those affected by the strange headache inducing chakra, Chizuru might have seemed to be affected the least. Her threshold for pain was ridiculously high, though that didn’t mean she wasn’t affected, it just wasn’t as visible as it would be to others. This led to her not being able to tell when her body had taken too much punishment, however, and was quite the double edged sword in combat and daily life. Hearing the Queen yell out for them to run, Chizuru did just the exact opposite. She rushes forwards and kneels down at Obana’s side.

“Come on, Milady, we have to get you out of here as well.”

The headache inducing chakra was indeed disorienting but Chizuru had been through a lot in her years, she did her best to block out the pain and the annoyance and tried to focus at the task at hand, which was to get the queen out of there, even if she had to carry the woman herself…they were going to find that Chizuru was way more stronger than she looked…almost freakishly so.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well wasn't this grand. The voice beyond the barrier taunted the queen, mocking her as a failure...reminded her of Kasa. So a body switch is what revived this asshole instead of their family member. What a douche. He went through all this trouble...because he didn't like Miss Bada? Because he was selfish and greedy? All of the above obviously. Suzuhime already didn't like this guy. And he obviously didn't like them either. And disrespecting her clan? OH HELL NO! She was trying, she was. But this was just such a case where she was going to lose her cool hardcore. And given her new found power, perhaps she stood a chance of stopping him. Maybe not, but she would not allow this prick to walk over her family. Her hands were shaking violently, trying to force the seals that contained her 'divinity' open. She could feel a crack upon the surface. It wasn't much, but she wanted to at least try and teach this prick a lesson.

"Iori, I want you to take Chizuru and Obana out of here."

She would look over to Iori, giving him a stern look, daring him to protest against his much more powerful-then-him sister. She had a wild look in her eye, as if she'd be safer dealing with Mr. General over here then letting loose on them. She was playing hero, although she was just stalling. He did mention he was immortal, so she would just have to incapacitate. If Iori would protest to her demand, she would look at him with her frightening lavender eyes.

"Iori. I swear, if you don't take these two out of this hell hole right now. I'm throwing your prissy little ass out myself. NOW. GO."

She ignored the headache she was getting from the poisonous gases. Her seals opening up more and more until they gave her about half the capacity they contained. Her 'divinity' now running freely throughout her body. It was time to see if she could tame this.

'Amaterasu'

Her hair would suddenly catch ablaze. As if the lush crimson locks turned into a mane of fire. Her usually pale eyes now glowed a solid gold color. Her hands glowing menacingly with her shadow boxing technique. She would step forward in front of the party protectively. Prepared for anything as usual. She was doing her job, which was protecting her brother, her niece, and their esteemed guest. The life of a bodyguard.

If she could just buy a little time, then it would be worth it.

"You think your hot shit don't ya?! Then come get some ya little shit stain!"

She spat the words with hatred. Disrespecting him. Taunting him.

'No fear.'
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime would get as far as "Iori" before the man would already be by 'Konchuu's' side, lifting her up and holding her across his arms with much more strength than one would think of a scientist. "Make sure not to die!" he would call out as he moved past Suzuhime, leaving her to do her job. "Come along now, Chizuru. I think Mr. Exposition there is a bit more powerful than we can manage." He would smile towards the girl, wincing at that pain that struck his head. He moved with haste away from the man and Suzuhime, seeking to get away as far as they could. "Was this guy always so powerful?" He would ask Obana as he looked down at her, his face quite calm compared to the situation they were in. "Or is this an unintended side effect? I'm pretty sure that reviving someone isn't also supposed to make them stronger, unless you seriously did it wrong!" He would even manage to smile, his hair flowing behind him as he start to break into a run, eyes looking back to make sure Chizuru was with him.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was becoming quite dire, really. "Tessu, please..." Obana couldn't string more than a few words together before her stamina would grab a hold of her. She couldn't even tell them the General's weakness; which was very helpful. However, something quite worrying would move into play as the young Yamazaki approached the fraud of a woman; a real Queen posing as a commoner. "Oi, oi, cutie... Do you wish to die like her?" He would coldly state, launching an orb of electrical energy from his palm. The orb would be throttled against the Queen's back causing her great pain, and worst of all, com-busting on compact with a great flash of light.

When the light would die out, the Queen would find herself hanging from the edge of the platform with Chizuru holding onto her waist. "Gu-!" She would exclaim in distress, her fingers too slippery and weak to hold on any longer. "Melee... weak..." Obana would state as he fingers loosened unwillingly from the platform; her arms immediately embracing Chizuru for the fall. The cold, and dark energy of the cavern below would be their grave.

[Konchuu and Chizuru will have fallen, so I'll RP our little bit in another topic, while the main battle continues here. And Chizuru was okay with this when I asked her, but anything changes let me know guys! So it'll appear that they've both died.]

"Oops..." the General would smile as a finger move onto his lips and a smile encroached along this pasty complexion. "Children are very cruel, you know. You should be thanking me... and the world should thank me too, I've gotten rid of a 'warm-hearted' Queen." His finger would drop and his face would deepen with a sinister expression. The General would locate his vision onto the hot-headed Yamazaki, the one who bore the fangs of a demon, an impressive feat. "Child, please, it's immature to bare your fangs at someone much more stronger than you... Oh wait, or was it just... Silly" the General would slam his hand into the slab before him, causing a current of electricity to race towards Iori and Suzuhime.

"Scatter, you ants, scatter!"

After the somewhat loose attack, the Yamazaki duo would be faced with an unsettling sight. "Do you know that I am the Director of Science from my homeland? Yes, I modified the Reanimation ritual to suck in the essence of this cavern... The azure aura that is coating every inch of this place, you see. It's quite special, but so very poisonous to a human body. However, I can freely manipulate its power without much harm, gehehe!" His snigger, so smug with himself after taking two lives so loosely. "But I've became quite the genius, well I already was a genius but... Now I am self-proclaimed. Now, let me stop blabbering: allow me to introduce you to the Gordo Knights of Jenshii! The poisoned inhabitants of this native land!" Suddenly, gust of this azure energy would swirl around the General and then disperse quite quickly...

Although what it left behind was 5 golden plated creatures, knights if you will. They were armed with a lance and shield respectively, their limbs hooked together by wisps of energy. Creatures made from the suffering of their past lives... However, three of these Gordo Knights would blast off the platform and fire down to the empty, dwelling pit below to check for the bodies.

"Dead girl, dead Queen and guess what the Gordo Knights will do to their bodies? Geheehehee!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A silly question she was asked. If she wanted to die to, of course she knew it was a rhetorical question and he was just saying it to frighten her, but still, she couldn’t help but think that it was a really odd question to ask someone. Now…really wasn’t the time to be overanalyzing a situation but that was Chizuru for you. She was just about to life the queen with the help of her father when that ball of lightning came their way. Chizuru would use her brute strength to shove Iori out of the way in the nick of time before that ball of lightning hit. Chizuru could hear those painful scream and then for a moment everything was white. There was a sensation about her, she knew it was the sensation of pain but it was so dulled to her. She couldn’t imagine what the queen had just gone through and wanted so badly to make her hurting stop. Before Chizuru knew it, it was the queen that was trying to protect her as they plummeted to their doom. Even in this moment, the girl was showing no fear, her brain still trying to find a solution until one thought stood out among the rest and that was when her sorrow was known, tears came to her eyes and she’d scream out the object of her affection having no idea if Iori was alright or not.

“Daddy!”

Her voice would echo out into the depths below.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime wouldn't have time to react before the man now confirmed as Tessu launched electricity at Chizuru and Obana. Suzuhime stunned for a moment as she watched Obana and the little Chizuru plummet off the stage. Suzuhime was shocked for a moment, but her training had come into play. She worried for them yes. But she had faith, they were sturdier than that. But she was afraid of how Iori may react to watching his daughter seemingly plummet to her death. She talked to him carefully. It pained her to hear Chizuru call up to her father during her fall, but she has to keep him on task.

"Iori! We can't be distracted, they are made of stronger stuff than that! Go follow those things and keep them safe. I'll handle things up here."

Suzuhime would usher him to go keep his daughter and the queen safe. She couldn't let him lose his cool. She was already on the brink, but she couldn't let emotional attachment cloud her mind. She just had to let her rage flow. Let is gush until there was none left. She would achieve an enlightened state, become truly powerful. Like the demon beast king Toraono Kuro. And this asshole still thought he was better then her. Suzuhime had taken countless lives of people much stronger than Chizuru or Obana. This man, Tessu. Knew nothing.

She spoke to him as if Chizuru and Obana were sill here.

"For a general, your pretty weak. Your cowardly, weak, a wuss. A bet you couldn't even pleasure a woman with your half inch prick."

Suzuhime would step her foot to the right a bit, displaying her curvy figure for a moment before stepping back. If she could stall enough for her seals to release, then she could probably flatten him.

"Well Tessu, are you just going to hide behind your goons? Or are you gonna try and prove you have the balls to fight a woman half your height. Either way I promise you. You. Will. Not. Win."

Her seals now allowed 75% of her divine power through her body. Her eyes shone an even brighter gold. Her flaming mane flared, and now her skin now shimmered slightly. Her body growing warm as her divinity was further unlocked. As if she were in a perpetual state of home and hearth. She would grin widely as her powers flared brightly.

Amaterasu!'

Would pop into her head again as she charged straight forward, aiming at Tessu. Waiting for his puny guards to stop her.

It seemed as if the air of corruption now dispersed wherever Suzuhime went. This covered a small circumference around her small body. The poisonous air returning to where it once was when she passed by. She didn't care if he was immortal, she would make the rest of his immortal life hell if she got the chance too. She would not stand for this! She would not die!

'No fear! No retreat! No death! I will survive! I will protect! I. Won't. Lose!'

It was time to make him pay.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Chizuru!" Iori would yell out as he ran to the edge, peering into the darkness as she faded from view, soon chased after by those three knights the man had summoned. Fear gripped his heart, though he knew that she would more than likely live through even a fatal fall, and even if she didn't it wouldn't be too much of a matter to bring her back. Still that anger would well inside him as he looked towards the General, watching his sister hurl herself towards him in a ball of fire, possessing strength and power he never knew she had. Explanation for that would have t wait for some other time, the man looking towards the other two knights that flanked the general, for now deciding to stand and observe what his sister would do and how the man would react, thinking it wiser than just charging in blindly.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xti_6Bzpa8A​

"Death, it is exciting don't you think? I wonder how they to are fairing on within the abyssal that I faced..." Tessu would fold his arms and grin as the red haired woman seemed to grow in strength, and paying the slightest bit of attention to the male counterpart. As Suzuhime stormed in ahead, the General would smugly laugh at her attempt to harm him: 'how to harm the dead?', what a question.

As the demon child approached, the Knights would break off and hover in the air; above their master. Tessu would embrace the attack with his entire being, opening his arms and smiling oh-so sharply. "Oh, that's cute." The sheer strength of Suzuhime, her demonic strength released by that unwittingly strong seal would cause her fists to burst a gaping hole through Tessu's reanimated body. It was pretty impressive actually as the strength she posed wasn't even her own; it was birthed through a seal. And at the moment of impact, the Knights would swoop down and throttle their lances towards Suzuhime; impaling their own mater in the process, but what did it matter if he could simply regenerate? Tessu would regenerate, and whether his attack was a success or not, he would simply separate himself from the scene by clutching onto one of his Knights and allowing it to take him upwards.

"Is this how Angels feel?" He would say coldly as he observed the regenerating hole, which was located on the right of his abdomen. "If I was in this position, I would have already came up with a way to defeat my enemy by now... It's such a pity. You know, that Yamazaki that protected Queen Bada? Well, she was so suspicious of me... She was smart, but I don't get that feeling from you too?

Tessu would swing from his creation as it floated gracefully. The remaining Knight would blast away from Suzuhime, aiming his lance towards Iori; whom seemed to be taking a back seat within this battle. But something was off, the Knight was emitting a large spike of energy - probably due to the azure energy - but what happened next, none would expect. As the Knight came into range, it would com-bust with a fiery blue energy engulfing the area of the platform.

Did Iori make it out of the blast radius?!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man didn't seem fazed by the gigantic hole Suzuhime punched into him, even allowing him to be impaled by his subordinates in order to try and harm her. They didn't know enough to be able to fight him, had no idea about what his weakness could be. The only person who knew had just fallen into the void, and taken his daughter along with her. He would turn and walk towards the edge, aware of the quickly approaching knight. His steps would hasten until he broke out into a run, leaping just as that knight detonated. The man was launched off the cliff and sent spiraling down into the darkness, a smirk on his lips as he prayed Suzuhime would be able to hold out against their foe.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime's hand would make an otherwise unnaturally crippling blow to the immortal's body. Seeing that it hadn't even phased him, she expected a counterattack. Her foresight seemed to be her saving grace when the two guardians aimed their lances at her. Impaling Tessu in an effort to get to her. The wound she had inflicted healing rapidly when she pulled away. Watching Tessu hand from his goon like a coward. Choosing to avoid fighting Suzuhime. Smart choice, but it was futile. Although what caught her off guard, was when one guardian launched itself at Iori, exploding when it got near him. No...as much as she wanted to know he was okay. To pray he wasn't dead, she must remain confident in their survival. What was before her, was her target. The one endangered her family's safety. If she couldn't kill him in one blow, she'll just have to mutilate him beyond repair. But first things first, those guardians had to go. They were going to get in the way...and Suzuhime was feeling a little extra savage at the moment...

Gritting her teeth and baring her fangs, Suzu would make a mighty leap towards the knight not holding Tessu, climbing atop it's body as she made to confiscate it's weapon. After stealing the crude lance, she would kick heavily from atop the thing and send it to the floor. Using gravity to aim the lance downwards as she fell at it. Driving the lance through it's chest cavity before it could regain balance. Upon landing back on the stadium, she would throw the creature off it's own weapon. Running at it with it's weapon pointed straight it. Driving the wicked weapon through it's owner, she would then throw the thing directly up, driving it's lance into the ground to where it pointed upwards. Awaiting for it's owner to impale itself upon landing. Suzuhime having a wild look in her eyes as she seemed to have grown more ferocious in her act of extreme violence. Turning towards Tessu with a wild look on her face.

"Why don't you fight me yourself! I don'a have time for you to pussy foot around! I have a boyfriend to get back too."

She didn't want to deal with this guy any longer then she had too. And now she was all alone against him and his little goon. Clenching her small fist tightly as she charged chakra into her body. Giving the impression of electricity arching off every orifice of her body. Her savage look daring him to fight her. But she knew he wouldn't, he didn't have the balls. What she lacked in her knowledge of her enemy, she made up in her savagery and ferocity.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tessu watched from above as his minion was dismembered and destroyed fairly simply. "Oh, you've got such a potty mouth..." He would chuckle, while he snapped his fingers together, and in a moment of silence: reinforcements arrived. "Do you think that the entire army of Jenshii amounted to but five Knights? No, I've got hundreds and thousands of Knights at my disposal." An extra three Knights would appear beside the hovering General, whom clung to his Knight like a child would do to a playground swing.

"I'm surprised a commoner like you can even find someone to like you...! Gehehehe!" Tessu would hold out his hand and point it towards Suzuhime, laughing of course, but signalling for the three Knights to attack the young woman with their lance attack. One attack would be successful in stripping away the flesh from her thigh, but would the other two? And what would be the extent of their damage? It wasn't a good situation to be in as Tessu would only stand back and allow his minions to do his bidding.

Suzuhime was going to need to think up of something fast. However, there could be the off chance of those three managing to find their way back from the pit. And unlike people, alive people, Tessu would never grow tired or fatigued. Those facing him would have to constrain the urge to overdo their actions; wasting chakra, energy and your motivation would be a crucial error. "Enjoy my three puppets, ugly girl!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back