Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Gordo Knights [Kinjutsu Act II]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
More and more of these goons. Would he simply hide behind them? Yes he would.

"I guess that proves how weak you are. Having to hide behind your worthless henchmen."

She spat as he gloated at how many soldiers he had. Nothing to really brag about. Maybe if she knocked him off his perch he would stop thinking he was so great. She smirked at his comment, deactivating her powers as she realized that she needed not to waste her potential on such a weakling. Her hair returning to a lush crimson cape. Her eyes the same pale lavender.

"I was surprised too!"

She smiled as he sent more puppets after her. Catching the lance of the first one and crushing it's head with a single punch, using it's lance to intercept the second assailant. Letting it drive itself into the end. But the third came from her blind spot. Grazing her leg before she made sure to force it's fate like the others she had already defeated. Suzuhime didn't tire easily but it would take time for her plan to come to fruition, if she could use the lances as stepping stones, she could reach up to Tessu and he would be all hers. It would have been easy...escept that she now had a nasty wound on her leg. So she would switch to a defensive stance. Adopting the Sambo as she would have to deal with more drones.

"I'm ugly? Have you looked in a mirror lately buddy?"

She would laugh at him, as if she couldn't stand straight.

"Your so weak I don't even have to use my powers to beat you. I destroy this worthless drones without any trouble. Why don't you take advantage of this wound I have? Your already a coward, so why not use the cowards way of fighting?"
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tessu was becoming somewhat annoyed at this ant; she seemed to persist to no end. It was apparent that she was strong, and that if Tessu was too careless he would end up dead... Oh wait. "Oh please be silent, my ears bleed at the sound of a moaning whale." Suzuhime was in a different situation now, she had lowered her seal - perhaps the energy requirements to maintain such a technique were too much for the poor child - but now, she was weaker, and essentially preparing herself for death.

"It's such a pity that the only person able to defeat me is dead. And that your family are now with her too-" A faint, yes, very faint burst of light would seep through the eerily misty pit head. Why would a light even activate down there? And where were the other three Gordo Knights? It was obvious that Tessu would have become momentarily distracted but that didn't change anything. The Gordo Knight behind Suzuhime would ready its lance and prod it forward; attempting to crushing through her frail being. And Tessu, well, he would immediately click his fingers to create more of these Gordo Knights, five, to be exact. "Ants, all exactly like ants! You persist and persist with living, when really your only role is to lay down your sword and die a commoners death!" He would order the Knights to launch themselves from the platform to kill the survivors of that fall. A simply order you would think.

"Now, you." His eyes would narrow and a smile would thicken, "We really should be wrapping this up, don't you think?" And now things were really becoming dire... Tessu would open his arms as he stood atop of his servant, and begin to mutter something like a chant. "I will grant you a death most fitting for that of a God, Yamazaki." He would mutter lastly before opening his mouth as wide as possible. And what Suzuhime would begin to notice was the movement of the azure energy, it floated towards him until it was close enough to be digested. And after a few minutes, yes that short of a time, all of the energy was going: now residing in his singular body.

Even as an immortal this looked painful, as if his body was ready to blow up and combust. However, his skin would become diluted with the disturbing energy and his body would expand into a bulbous, absorb looking creature of nightmares. He soon would become too heavy for the Knight to hold onto. As Tessu landed on the ground, the true extent of his transformation would be clearly visible: A vile, twisted beast.

And his voice, such a horrid sounding thing.

"Are you reaaady to dieeeee?"

[Other topic should close up soon, which means backup!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mine already bled out from having to listen to the sound of nails on a chalkboard."

She smirked. She loved making fun of this bastard. This man reminded her of Kasa. He found himself to be better then her. He was unpleasant. And she hated his guts. This was perfect! She got to beat up Kasa! She was sick of the shit that came out of his mouth. If she knew how to kill him, she gladly would. But until Obana got back up here, she would have to deal with his onslaught.

And yet another knight would strike her from behind. She hadn't foreseen that...She managed to stop it's attack...but the lance still pierced through her lithe body. Sending a shock wave down the metal rod, she would allow the hunk of metal to explode behind her. Leaving her with a lance through her side. She stare down in shock at the small tip poking out from beneath her body. Suddenly her situation just got much worse. A sudden urge to cough would send blood up her throat. Spattering the dark stone dais with her blood. In a moment of panic and stupidity, she removed the large weapon from her side. A nasty gash now adorned where her delicate skin used to be. Some of her robe had torn away and now her midriff showed. Her situation just got a whole lot worse...a hole through her leg, and one through her body itself. Wasn't this delightful. While she was looking over her damage, she saw Tessu convulsing into...something else. He began to bloat, until he transformed into a large nightmarish blob. It certainly was disheartening. But she couldn't be scared...

No fear!

It was fight or flight, and flight wasn't an option. It was time to see just how strong she had really become.

AMATERASU!

Her seals had now completely opened. In her desperation to live. She had unleashed every ounce of her divine being. A large beam of light that seemed to come from the heavens itself would envelop Suzuhime. From the pit, the crowd would be able to see a large beacon of light. As if a god itself had come to smite Tessu.

On the surface, Suzuhime would begin going under her own physical changes. Although not as drastic as the dear old general, Suzuhime's metamorphosis was still visible.

Her hair would glow bright for a moment before it changed to a sleek and beautiful white. A small red marking appearing on the front of her hair. And a tiny red tie was halfway down her luscious silvery locks. Separating the free flow to a sleek white tail resembling a wolf. Her acolyte robes became a sleek red a white kimono. Small ear like protrusions came from the top of her head. Cute canine like ears that twitched in their new environment. She had lost he shoes, by now wore red sleek socks that didn't cover her feet. Green nagatama adorned her waist like a belt. More red lines appearing across her body. The sleeves of her kimono covering her hands slightly. The scabbard of a katana strapped to her slim waist. A warm glow accompanied her new look. Dispelling the wretched azure energy around a large radius around her. She would lightly and gracefully float up into the air to were she was level with the monster. She would unsheathe the sword, the metal growing in length until it became a gigantic azure blade much larger then she was. She would lift the gigantic sword in his direction.

"General Tessu of Jenshii. For the crimes you have committed, and the sins that have not been forgiven. I pass judgement upon your soul. Today...Is judgement day!"

The new Suzuhime, in her divine form, would take a battle stance to accommodate her new weapon. A fight for the ages they say.
Amaterasu.jpg
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEszUogdCk​

The mangled mutation of Tessu would laugh insidiously at the gaping hole that the Yamazaki adorned. It's voice seemed to fit the description of a nightmare that a child wouldn't be able to shrug off after their little lids at been preyed open from early-bird mothers. However, the laughing would come to an end when he was met with a creature of divine right: a creature on equal par with him. "Let us see what the ant can do to the giant, shall we?" The blog of purple sickness would taunt the celestial creature to attack him.

However, before she could even attempt anything: Tessu would formulate his body mass (well, part of it) into a monstrous amount of large tentacles. And on the end of these tentacles there formed a solid spike; hardened by the living cells of energy that formed the mass of Tessu's new look. He would swing these, thousand arms, wildly into the surrounding area; finding it too difficult to focus on one area of attack.

[Short one, I'm just waiting for you to attack and then we can proceed with a clash!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The avatar that was now Suzuhime would merely lift up her blade in response to his flurry of tentacle like spikes that he had thrown at her. In one swift cut, dismembered each individual appendage. Calmly speaking to the gelatinous blob as she slowly advanced toward him.

"Fear not lost child. I am Judge and Jury, but not executioner."

Suzuhime would ready her weapon, feeling power course through her veins...is this how it felt? To be a goddess? This wasn't the true extent of what an actual divine being could do. She was but a mere vassal. And avatar acting in Amaterasu's stead. To pass judgement on the guilty. That was her purpose right now. But this was not her fight to end, no. She was merely setting him up for the guillotine to come. For Konchuu, Iori, Chizuru, and Obana. She will not lose to this monstrosity.

In a sudden burst of speed, Suzuhime would make a long horizontal cut at a small portion of the blob. Testing the sharpness of it's mass, watching her heavenly blade slice through it like a hot knife through butter. Hm...it seemed the corruption could not handle the divine right of Susanooh. Then again...what kind of god slaying sword would it be if it couldn't cut everything?

She would charge forward again, intending to meet Tessu head on. With each time he would block one sword stroke, she would already be going for another, her speed was blinding, her accuracy deadly, her power was devastating, and her will like iron. Though one question still remained. How long could she keep this up? She must end this quickly.

She would charge Susanooh with the same warm light that surrounded Suzuhime. Giving the blade the power to disperse the corruption on impact.

From below, the three would be able to see bright flashes coming from the top of the cavern, occasionally seeing an inhumanly large sword, held be seemingly nothing, because of how far she was away from them, they would not see Suzuhime holding the blade, but a mere dot in the sky as she valiantly fought the immortal. Like in ancient times when gods fought immortals for control of the surface realm. Or so it may have been. None could be certain. But this would be a fight that would remain hidden from history certainly.

With a new conviction fueling her heart, Suzuhime would let out an audible battle cry. Charging forth once again as she aimed to make a long vertical cut, to split the creature in two and unveil the coward within.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdxFxoksKR4]​

It was all over, in the blink of an eye, their powers clashed and the divined sword slashed sideways. The sheer force of her strike caused the room to shake and the cavern to screech with the unpleasant scream of the blob-creature that was once called Tessu. The horrid explosion of vile, and pure, energies were something that would cause a stomach to knot and for one to bletch their guts up. An intense flash of light took over and covered every inch of the platform; hiding all darkness within a warm blanket of light.

After the marvelous, yet vile, explosion vanished one would be left with the image of a normalized Suzuhime and Tessu.

Tessu's body was ripped in half, however, the granulated light allowed for him to recover; albeit clearly suffering from the effects of digesting the azure energy. "Damn it..." He would curse with a clenched fist, and for good reason; he was still susceptible to the drawbacks of the azure energy. He was weak, too weak not to do anything. Not even enough energy to call on another Knight... Only one left. And that Knight would promptly swoop down by its master's side, holding its lance toward Suzuhime; whom must be undergoing the same effects as Tessu. It's a good thing, for Tessu, that he was immortal because the resulting collision would surely have ended his life.

Chizuru, Iori and Obana would return - riding their metal steads of reformed Jenshii Knights. "Omoda Tessu!" The Queen would state his name firmly as she leaped from her stead, in a rush to finish this whole ordeal as her time was running out too. The clank of her heel hitting the platform would echo throughout the cavern. "I wanted to marry her... We were going to have a family..." Her eyes would read total conviction, and her body language could only depict a rage that felt so happy to be released, "But I suppose you could see that? Why else would you take away the one woman I love!" Her voice would rise, and her hair begin to float strand by strand. "Why else would you take her sweetness away from me?! What have I ever done to you! You spineless, little boy!" Before Tessu could even lift a finger, the Queen launched one of her special tags and luckily, it latched perfectly onto his Knight that protected him. The Knight would begin to deactivate, if you will, slowly becoming nothing but an empty armour.

"Ah, my Queen, you've past my test-" He would say in a feeble attempt to save his immortal soul, "Silence!" She would counterattack with a grapple of his neck. "It's over for us both, Tessu. I'm going to break your Body Link with Konchuu, and free her from your grasp." And only moments after her words, the General would laugh with a curdled tone: "Free her?! You can't break my Body Link Seal!" He would laugh, which would only earn him a slap. "Fine... I'll just add my own soul into the Link, and then I can be with her forever, right?! Eh! Eternally dammed with your Queen and lover, isn't that right, Tessu!"

The little man would squirm and squeal, having become too weak after Suzuhime's attack, he was all out now. "It was so very lovely to meet you all, even if it was only for a short time... I see that the Yamazaki blood runs thick with emotion, and devotion. I don't know what will become of me when I do this so-" She would pause for a moment and smile, turning her head and facing the three, "Why don't we just say 'I'll see you soon', eh?" Even admist a conflicting scene of emotion, she was wearing such a simple smile.

And as the Queen ended her statement, she would release the remainder of the azure energy. The massive burst of energy would surround the two bodies in a beautiful aurora of their own. The energy would blind the cavern for a few moment, but just giving the three enough time to see something truly fantastic: a lighted image of Konchuu (A beautiful woman with long orange hair, resting her head against her lover, Obana). "We're so happy to have met such nice people... Please, protect our future..." The combined voice of Konchuu and Obana spoke to the three Yamazaki as the bright light shot upwards - hitting the cavern ceiling and managing to, somehow, escape into the skies above.

Their future...

As the room returned to normal, the Yamazaki trio's vision would be set on the sight of a naked boy.The boy looked about 14-15 years of age. He had short cut, side swept brunette hair and tinted red eyes. He was naked, that much would be evident, but he remained in a curled up position; asleep.

He was a Yamazaki and yet a ruler in one body. Perhaps it was the result of the Body Link disruption but now there lay a new life... a life, born in the middle of chaos.

[So, that's the plot line that I preferred, and had in my mind from a while ago, but I never thought people would want to participate. Anyway, feel free to take him home and pet him, although not naked 'cause that's a lawsuit x3! But thank you all for making this so fun! Can't wait to get more RPing done guys!]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After that fierce battle they had down below, little Chizuru had sustained a tremendous amount of damage to her body. Her golem had come with them, clinging to the knight that carried her and when she was sat down, the stoney creature would cradle Chizuru protectively. It served the purpose of a chair for the moment whilst Chizuru watched with disbelief at the last moments of Obana and Tessu’s existence at least in this realm. That flash of light they had seen earlier must have been Suzuhime’s doing, but just exactly what it was she had done by herself up here was anyone’s guess. One thing was clear, she had been kicking Tessu’s butt. There were pieces of those knights all over the place.

In her last action, the queen would impress once more and although Chizuru felt no emotional connection to the queen, she did realize she wouldn’t be able to ask the woman all those questions she had been wanting. Specifically the ones about her clothes. Maybe now wasn’t really the time to have fashion on the brain but it crossed Chizuru’s mind none the less. She was at a loss for words. The scene unfolding before her was nothing short of incredible. Chizuru wasn’t sure what to make of the naked boy curled up and sleeping on the floor, but first things was first. If Suzu was up here battling all by herself, she might have gotten hurt.

“Auntie! Auntie Suzu, are you alright? Let me heal you.”

The golem that carried the girl would begin moving towards Suzuhime.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The final blow was a spectacle that no mortal man or woman should have witnessed, let alone done. Suzuhime's gigantic blade crashed through Tessu's nightmarish flesh. His corrupt power knocking Suzuhime to the floor as both were felled by the clash. Having run out of any form of chakra reserves, Suzuhime would descend from her god-like form. Exhausted without a doubt. Her battle hardened body now weak and delicate. The blade with vanish into nothingness. It's master having no more need for it anymore. She had judged the foul creature, and had given her verdict.

"Guilty..."

She mumbled under her breath, her form now completely normal and torn. Just as soon as Obana, Chizuru, and Iori had arrived. She had no easy way of telling them she had transformed into a god and battles Tessu, but there was no one else here, so they could easily assume it was Suzuhime. Her small frame collapsed on the floor as she saw that Tessu was just as bad off. Watching the events unfold between Obana and Tessu. The spineless coward trying to talk his way out of the shitter. If he was gonna dig his own grave, he best be prepared to lie in it.

Obana spoke of how she loved Konchuu. How they were to be together, and how they will be. She would send them off as she would absorb herself into Tessu.

"Don't worry your majesty...i'll just beat down the next bad guy..."

She smirked as she watched her be enveloped in energy. The trio getting a clear view of Konchuu for the first time before, before they would be beamed up, seemingly being welcomed into the paradise city.

"I saved a special spot for you..."

Suzuhime whispered to herself for only her to hear. In their stead, they left a young boy, who slept soundly away.

Suzuhime's wounds would catch up with her. But one could obviously see she had won, with numerous knights impaled upon their own lances in a 'Jack-the-Ripper' esque style. Suzuhime would begin coughing up more blood, and vomiting heavily where she lay. Her exhaustion punishing her poor frame. Upon inspection, they would find Suzuhime's cloths were torn and shredded. Virtually as naked as the boy that spawned from Konchuu and Obana. Sh had a nasty gash in her left side, multiple cuts along her supple bust, now unconstrained by her wraps that now littered the floor in scraps. And she had a vicious hole in her leg, where she had taken a glancing blow by the knights.

"I need...a ho-BLEGH"

She would be stopped by another bout of vomiting. It was obvious her life teetered on the edge. One could easily tell Suzuhime was seriously injured. If even she admitted she needed IMMEDIATE medical attention, then it was pretty serious. It seemed that they would not get a moments rest between the teenage boy that now was in their company. But a dying Suzuhime. Now a new race was starting. The one for Suzu's life.

[leaving topic after Iori and Chizuru.]
OOC: Y'all feel free to take her to the hospital~Please do, I like this character :p
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would find himself up on the platform once more thanks to the Queen's knights, the man fixing his coat before he looked a the spectacle before him. Eyes widened as he saw just how powerful Suzuhime really was, the man moving to her side as she was blasted to the floor and returning to normal. "Well, it looked like you had all the fun." he would smile as he lent her a hand, helping her get to her feet. What transpired next was something he didn't fully understand, though his smile turned grim as he realized that the Queen meant to sacrifice herself to put an end to the general. He had no emotional attachments for the woman, but the fact that she would be united with her lover in death turned his smile grim, looking towards Chizuru as he was reminded of her mother. Soon they would be gone, and in their place would be a new figure, a small boy that was no doubt the product of their union. "Well, it looks like we're going to have another mouth to feed. Hey Suzuhime, what was up with the...." he would be cut off as the woman suddenly vomited blood and collapsed. the man kneeling at her side as a concerned look crossed his face.

"It seems you pushed yourself to far...Chizuru, we need to get her to the medical center. Can you golem carry the both of you?" He would ask as he cast the tranquilizer jutsu on Suzuhime to dull the pain before moving over to the boy and lifting him up into his arms. "Come on, we need to hurry!" he would call out to her, once Suzuhime had been secured he would lead the way out of the ruins.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I can accommodate.”

Chizuru says in response to Iori’s question. She’d turn to her golem and then channel more chakra into it, causing it to take a much more humanoid form. It kneels down next to Chizuru and she’d grab onto the back of it getting a piggy back ride whilst the golem lifts Suzu into its arms. Not the most comfortable way to be carried but it was better than bleeding to death. Chizuru and the golem would follow Iori. It was a hard fought battle but they had won and now there was a new member of the family that she’d get a chance to chat with once everyone was healed up.

[Topic left. Fun times!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back