Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Great Pre-Escape - Team 3 [Private]

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu chased off the last of the alleyway jumpers, criminals who preyed on the idiots who walked into an alleyway expecting to not get jumped. He was sure to break at least two of their bones each, in the legs for the most part, so they probably won’t be seeing anybody in the back paths of the city for a few days, enough for them to safely traverse on the day of the heist.

Junpei, Kohaku,” the swords-boy called out, knowing his compatriots to be nearby. He’d learnt Junpei’s name on the way. “First off, welcome to the crew, the most notorious and dangerous organization in the Leaf! …According to the ANBU. But trust me, stick with us, and you’ll be alright. Probably. None of us have been killed off yet, so that’s a decent track record, yeah?

But enough of the ramble. Let’s talk options: what do each of us offer in terms of abilities?” Katsu put that question to the floor, but began almost immediately after by answering this question himself. “I’m a swordsman, but my talent lies in Yin manipulation. Don't tell the high-ranks. I can tether our senses together, which will help sync our actions with the inside crew and make sure we’re kept up on the situation.” To demonstrate his supposed mental abilities, Katsu snapped his finger, connecting their senses into a net, a sort of disorienting double then triple-vision until it all aligned until they were looking at each other and themselves through all six eyes present, excluding the dog.

He gestured to Kohaku and Junpei, interested to know what they can offer to the table.

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junpei was grinning as they ran along the city; making friends seemed to be a lot easier than he had initially thought. They started running through the back alleys, and the dirty littered alleyways were a stark contrast to the bustling and wealthy city he had just seen moments before. The illusion and allure of a big city life came crumbling down quickly with the harsh reality of the situation. In his musings Katsu seemed to have disappeared for a moment before calling out for him and Kohaku. Junpei came running, glad he hadn't gotten too far off track and followed the voice to the group location.

Junpei wasn't sure how he felt about his new friends being considered dangerous and notorious, but he decided the boy must be exaggerating or joking; how dangerous could a group of kids be? Were his classmates really that strong? The boy listened as Katsu spoke about his abilities. His gaze lowered and a really cool rock caught his attention until very sudden;y his head snapped back up to attention when his eyes began to go funny. A panic spread through his body swiftly, until it aligned correctly. He hadn't been sure what he had meant, but it was now very clear. He had never experienced something like this before, he was in awe.

He silently proceeded to take off the black gloves he always wore around, and put it quickly into the clay bag he had just bought earlier. He pulled it back out and clay was spit out into his hand. He slowly began to fashion the clay crudely into a small bird. The bird flew up about 10 feet into the air before exploding, "I can make bombs."

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu was… well, impressed is an understatement. Explosives that can move on their own, with a substantial force behind them as well, were undoubtedly a tactical tool on the level of his sensory link, something which drastically alters the way one can approach a situation.

Incredible!” Katsu exclaimed, grabbing Junpei. “I’m pretty sure the high-ranks have banned us from explosive tags, but this is game changing. Do you think you can breach the walls, make a route for the others?

Turning to see about Kohaku, it would seem that Katsu had broken the dog boy, his mental trick apparently putting the kid on pause. Ah… perhaps he should adjust the sensory input they receive. After all, with a dog’s keener senses, to be attached to Katsu and Junpei’s must have been like going blind, deaf, and so forth all of a sudden. That said, this did open up potential to screw with Kira in the future.

"Anyway... if we use my sensory link, we should be able to avoid hitting each other, and I guess any bystanders, with your blasts," Katsu stated, sure that such a thing would be a worry with powerful jutsu such as this. But if they could deploy Junpei's bombs with precision, he'd be an asset to the crew. "Until Ryujou sends us the layout of the area, we're mostly on standby, or whatever. How'd you get caught up in the indoctrination program they call an academy?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sudden change in Kohaku's vision had kind of floored him for a moment. All their senses being linked up together like that made it hard for him to process anything and he was going through this kind of dopey, ecstasy-like visual overload. It took him a good few minutes to snap out of it, but once he had, he could fully remember where he was and why he was here. He'd been scampering around with Katsu and Junpei for a bit now - Junpei was slightly newer to him; he was that guy they'd met while in the restaurant when that lunatic in the creepy mask was handing out free guns. He'd only just had time to remember Junpei's scent.

It took a moment to register just what Junpei was doing when he took off his glove and start fiddling with some clay. He didn't see explicitly but he heard some wet chewing sounds and suddenly figured it was probably better if he just didn't ask.

'That's gonna be really useful, yeah, but... y'know, lemme look away first if you're gonna do that," he said, looking slightly queasy. Even Shiromaru, who was down by his feet, didn't seem entirely impressed. The Inuzuka looked down at his little brother and gave him a little scratch behind the ears as Katsu and Junpei explained their skills.

"Me? We'd be good as lookouts now. We've gotten used to peoples' scents here so we can spot someone a mile off, I suppose," he began, Shiromaru piping up with a few explanatory barks which Kohaku instinctively translated for everyone, "oh yeah... that. Don't question this, but if you need to pick a lock or a safe, Shiro's really good at listening to the mechanisms in the lock. I guess all those years of breaking into the biscuit tin paid off, huh?"

WC: 309
MFT~

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junpei smiled sheepishly, "Well, uh, well.. I'm not sure. I've never tried, but I'm pretty sure I could if I wanted to. I just bought some clay, so I have plenty right now." Was he seriously considering blowing up a wall? He chuckled to himself, today was definitely not going how he had planned it, but the spontaneity was exciting, and the fact he was finally connecting and making friends was exciting also. Junpei looked at Katsu intently, the smile fading ever so slightly, "I joined the academy because of my dad, how about you guys?"

The boy looked at Kohaku and his dog, neither of them seemed real happy about his skillset. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly upon realizing his mistake "Oh, uh, sorry about that. I'll make sure to warn you guys next time." Junpei beat himself up mentally for the screw-up, he certainly didn't want to irritate his new friends already. He picked up on the link between Kohaku and Shiromaru through inference without being able to figure out how it worked or what it entailed beyond they were obviously connected. How interesting.

"Well, it seems like we're a pretty solid crew for an escape route team then." Junpei said with a toothy grin chuckling.

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hm...” Katsu sat down, cross-legged as he listened and thought. He rubbed his fingers together, a simple gesture he performed while thinking in the back of his head. “I beat some kids in my village up, so my mom sent me to the Academy hoping they’d discipline me or something,” he stated matter of factly, no shame in his reason, but also no anger toward his mother for doing so. She did what she had to, given the difficulty he must’ve given her with his dad gone. And he met the crew in Leaf, so it wasn’t all bad either. Katsu wasn’t getting much in the way of discipline still, but all the same.

A dog which Katsu recognized as Kira’s ran up to them, a small card tucked into his collar, which Katsu took to find the scouted map. With a smile, Katsu put his game plan together.

Here’s what I’m thinking: Kohaku, could you and Shiro go around and… ‘mark’ a few routes to the dock, the way you Inuzuka do. At the same time, Junpei, if you could set up a number of small smoke bombs in the area, enough to cover about fifty feet around the breach and all along each escape route. Ideally, I’d like at least three to four options available for our escape.” Katsu drew out the map in the ground, channeling earth chakra into the tip of his sword to help do this. With this, he pointed out the routes he was thinking, and continued his explanation. “We’ll breach here, in the ideal scenario. When this happens, set off the smoke bombs to obscure vision in the whole area. The crew will also be blind, but that’s where me and Kohaku come in, with Kira supporting the slackers in the back. Using my sense linking, we can all rely on our Inuzukas’ sense of smells to follow the previously marked paths. At the same time, I’d like to also rely on Kohaku and Shiro to pick the path with the least witnesses when the time comes.

How’s that sound?” Katsu asked, putting forth his plan to the scrutiny of his crew.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All of it seemed like a pretty solid plan and both the Inuzuka and his canine partner were in agreement about what to do. Katsu had given them their orders so they quickly set about scanning the area. Kohaku and Shiromaru quickly parted and began running down, on all-fours, down all the possible routes they could take. Shiro was busy taking a piss on just about every pathway as discreetly as he could while Kohaku did something a bit more civilised; he preferred to tear off small pieces of his clothes to be able to follow the scent once he'd left them behind - this was why he had hundreds of shirt and jackets in his wardrobe.

"Routes are marked," the Inuzuka said, grabbing a black fabric bandana from his pocket and tying it around his eyes, effectively blinding himself. He did this from time to time when he needed to track something - vision could be deceiving so he preferred to rely on his nose and ears alone, without any distractions, and since there was a smoke bomb about to go off, he figured it probably didn't matter all that much.

"There are several routes we can take to the docks; a few of them are a bit crowded," he said, pointing to two of the diverging streets in front of them, "These other two roads are probably safer, if about 5 minutes longer to travel down."

Shiromaru looked like he was busy on the lookout for anyone watching them - he always was the slightly more paranoid one since he was a bit of a goodie two-paws.

MFT~

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junpei squatted down, his hands resting on his knees, and he listened intently to Katsu as he explained the plan, with Junpei nodding along accordingly. He thought for a moment how he would be able to make timed smoke bombs with his clay, it wasn't the type of bombs he normally made, however he did have smoke bombs; he always carried plenty in his pouch, but there wasn't really a way to time them to go off. The boy sighed and drifted from the conversation, his vision focused on the clouds passing by overhead. With a jolt of genius, the boy's previous grimace lit up into a toothy grin. He was could embed the smoke bombs wicks with his clay and then the tiny burst from his clay would set the smoke bombs off.

The plan was solid in his opinion. Junpei looked at Katsu and smiled, "Sounds like a good plan to me!" and then followed right after Kohaku and Shiro, who had taken off rather quickly; fashioning little clay beetles onto the ends of his smoke bombs. Junpei strolled slowly behind the other two, placing the bombs inconspicuously along the way. The other kid was moving way faster, but it was easy to follow with the clothing breadcrumbs he was leaving behind.

Junpei stopped momentarily, staring again into the clouds; zoning out for a moment watching the shapes float by. As he stared a pair of magpies flew by overhead. ”One for sorrow, two for joy…” he mumbled to himself. Certainly this was an auspicious sign for their endeavor ahead. Junpei continued moving forward, placing the rest of the bombs along the route, and meeting back with the rest of the group.

[MFT]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was probably not in a good mood. At least, the look on his face was not one someone should have when they were in a good mood. He followed behind the kid placing down smoke bombs, quietly, sneakily gathering each up and watching as the kid sneaked into an alleyway. Maki drops an ANBU jutsu over himself to hide his presence and simply walks into the middle of the group before dropping it, and the smoke bombs, off himself.

It likely wasn’t a good sight when the heavily muscled man dropped his jutsu. Where before was nothing was now a nearly six foot tall man in samurai armor, one who had put on a few dozen pounds in muscle since losing his arm. Said arm had been replaced with a steel prosthetic in the meanwhile. He had only one eye, the other in a permanently shut state since the incident, but that one glared down at them with a brown orb filled with disappointment.

”Well. Three kids, leaf shinobi wannabes. Planting smoke bombs. In a foreign country. That we’re currently not at war with.” His eyes drop to the map on the ground. ”Planning something that very much does not look like it’s going to have a good outcome for Konoha.” The ANBU Sennin crosses his arms over his chest and rises the eyebrow over his missing eye slightly.

”Who wants to explain what the hell you’re all doing before the authorities, or worse me, come down on you all?”

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing his crew perform their parts quite efficiently, Katsu smiled. It was nice to have some able teammates once in a while. There was Riku and Ryujou and Kira, but they were… a little unstable. He loved them for it, but getting things done without any extra craziness was nice for a-- who the hell was approaching them now?

Katsu destroyed the map quickly, having memorized it already for the most part. Ah… if Katsu recalled, this was a high-rank chimp from Leaf. They have to bother the crew all the way in Tea as well? Did these guys really have nothing better to do? And their tax dollars paid for this? What a waste.

Katsu tossed his sword to Kohaku’s dog, hoping it would hold it well. ‘Follow my lead,’ he told his companions telepathically. He gestured to give their larger armaments to the dog, whom could escape without them for a good deal. Then, gathering his breath, Katsu puffed out his chest and let out a great, shrieking scream. “STOP TOUCHING ME!” As he did so, Katsu would simultaneously rip his pants wide open, as if forcefully pulled in resistance, or at least that was how it would appear.

This high-pitch yell would surely reach the crowded main streets and then some, and Katsu wasn’t anywhere near finished. “KEEP AWAY FROM MY NO-NO PLACE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!” A crowd began gathering, and some very aggressive first-responders began to step forward toward Maki. Katsu ran toward the people, biting his tongue hard to form tears before he began to talk again. “That man from Leaf told us he’d give us money i-if we p-p-posed for him! Said if we said no, he’d make us. And then I said no, and...” Katsu looked down, shivering, a truly spectacular actor. He tried to cover his pants as if embarassed, but it only went to emphasize the rip to the crowd. If they did this right, they should be able to escape in the crowd while preoccupying Maki with trying to prove his innocence.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Seriously, Maru, leave me alone!" she said as she walked several meters in front of him. A woman could be seen sticking out of her back, placing a finger upon her eyelids (pulling them down) and stuck her tongue out at Maru in a mocking fashion. She had her eyes closed, pushing her hair over her shoulder as she continued to walk briskly away from the lecherous wretch named Maru. "You're going to follow me to the ends of the earth, aren't you?" she asked without bothering to look in his general direction. Her and the spirit hanging off of her back (Mina) were walking through the main street in with the sound of people talking, and their conversations, entering her ears as clear as day. It wasn't until she heard the 'Stop touching me!" and "Keep away from my no-no place! I don't know you!" is what caught her attention followed by an ear-piercing screech.

This stopped Kaori dead in her tracks, causing her to look around to find the source of the noise. It was feint, but she 'saw' the sound-waves coming from around the corner. "Did you hear that, Maru?" she asked in a level voice. Without waiting for Maru's response, she darted off in the direction of the voice. Once she got to where she believed the voice came from, she clicked the bell upon her throat to get a better picture of where she was at. A tightly enclosed space, wonderful! It was good enough to let her voice bounce off of every surface! Clearing her throat, she placed her left hand upon her hip and turned her face towards the group of smaller people and one larger individual. She tilted her head to the side for a moment, letting some of her raven-black hair fall down over her shoulder.

The spirit that was protruding from her back turned her eyes away from Maru and towards the scene that Kaori was 'looking' at. "This seems to be a strange predicament. So...." Mina said, pointing a finger upon her chin and looked up in thought. "A child screamed out that an adult was touching them and the adult isn't touching them... sooooo..." Mina said, basing her observation from what she saw now. Her eyes turned towards Katsu's motions, him trying to cover his pants and then turned to look towards Maki. Mina pointed at Maki for a moment.

"Did you? You know? Diddle him?"

[Topic entered with permission]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

After being told to go after her, Maru was determined to make Kaori forgive him for touching her bell without permission. “Common Kaoriiiiiii… I said I was soooooorry.” He said, practically speed walking to keep up. He saw a woman mock him while trying to keep up with Kaori but he didn't pay her no mind since getting Kaori to forgive him was the main objective. The masked rogue practically struggling to keep up continued fallowing her, wiping his head. “Yup, it doesn't matter where you go. I'll chase you wherever you go until you say yes. So do you forgive me?” He said, but then this little moment was interrupted by a shout coming not to far away from where they stood. He knew Kaori heard because she asked if he heard that too. “Yeah that sounds like one of the boys I gave a…..” Before he knew it Kaori was already heading to investigate. "Hey wait up!” Maru yelled, then drew his musket so he could Omni-Flash whoever was bothering the poor kiddies.

It wasn't really hard to find them since they were just around the corner, Maru running with his silver and gold musket kept his eyes on the weird spirit protruding from Kaori's back and she was rather… good looking from where he was standing. Maru…’ he heard the adorable high pitch scolding of his signature weapon, looking down he saw the reflection of his Kensei Spirit on the barrels of his musket. Giving him a rather disapproving look since she wasn't shown enough attention when he was around Kaori. Maru awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. “My bad about that, sometimes forget that you're alive sometimes.” He said, halfway feeling bad about it.

Seeing how Kaori's… guardian thing spoke to the man. Maru pushed through the crowd to come see who was trying to assault these innocent young children. “Now I approve of a lot of illegal and weird things in my lives, but touching kids isn't one of em!” He began sounding bold but when he saw the guy… his tune changed. The guy was HUGE, way taller than him, and looked like a single hit could break every bone in his body. Not to mention the guy was pretty scary. “Soo… like um…. Get lost! Or I'll report you to the authority's… please.” Maru had a cold sweat run down his face, why did the guy needed to be so buff?

[Entered Topic with permission]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't difficult to figure out something was amiss, the scream wasn't the most subtle thing in the world as the man approached the scene. It seemed no matter where he found himself in tea Country something was always going wrong to some degree or another and this was no exception letting his gaze pass over those present before moving to Maki's side. "I can only assume everything has gone sideways to say the least. I would say a pleasure to all however this is a situation I'm all too familiar with when it comes to you youngsters."

A deep sigh escaped him in those moments shaking his head in dissapointment and disapproval at the children's behavior. Turning back to maki there was a few things he couldn't put together though it hardly seemed to matter now. "Mind bringing me up to speed, I can already assume it's nothing good though given your here it seems worse than it usually is." there would most likely be a swift response in some form or another but the man's vision never strayed far from the group used to thier activities and the outcomes of them this was more than likely going to be another time where he found his patience stretched by these academy students.

[topic entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the kids begin handing things to the dog, Maki merely sighs and activates his mastered Snapshot to begin recording. Sure enough, stupidity happens as one of the kids suddenly screams out of nowhere for Maki not to touch them, then rips his own pants open. What follows is definitely not something the Sennin felt like dealing with. Indeed, his face grows ever more enraged as the boy keeps talking.

It doesn’t help when a woman shows up demanding to know if he did infact do that. His one good eye moves to her and the Sennin merely gives a growl in response. What an asinine question. ”I suggest you butt out. This is about to become a lot less pleasant for these morons than if they had simply told me what they were up to instead of trying to attract a crowd to slip away.” With that said, someone showed up that seemed to also take it for granted the kids were telling the truth. Someone whose words grated on his nerves quite severely.

Maki’s flesh limb begins to tremble, half in rage and half in anxiousness at what he knew was to come. He gives a sigh before looking to both of the people before him. ”Go. Away. If you want to fetch some authorities go for it. I’ll be happy to explain these idiots were setting up bombs in this area. I’ll be more happy to explain they’re all from Leaf, I am a Sennin from Leaf, and if you don’t fuck off somewhere, I’ll explain it to both of you also.”

That said, the iron limb attached to his stump of his left arm drops away, falling to the dirt with a loud thumping sound. And then Yukio shows up. And asks for an update. ”Three leaf kids. Doing stupid shit. I asked them what they were doing. One of them did more stupid shit. And accused me of pederasty. Going to take his head now. If those two interfere, kill them.”[/b]

Maki looks to the students with a feral grin. ”Oh children, someone best start praying to whatever gods they believe in.”

(Calling bmod)

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maki went off on a tangent, causing Kaori to point a finger up into the air and perform the 'whoopdie-doo' gesture. The man used his rank to demand respect. Kaori never has and never will respect the higher ranks of Konohagakure; especially with how she was treated while growing up. The only person with any high rank, that she had any bit of respect for, was Yomi. Neither this knob nor the silver-haired man that walked in, passing by Maru and Kaori, had her respect. Well, at least she didn't hate the silver-haired man as he tried to remain calm and resolved throughout all of this. She had no quarry with him. This loudmouthed muscle-head was the one she had a problem with. Certainly, she probably deserved to get shit-on due to Mina's line of questioning, but it wasn't HER that did that. Kaori's demeanor instantly changed the moment the man lost his temper and started to scream at her; telling her to fuck-off.

Clicking the bell upon her throat, she got a lay of the land and pointed her finger towards Maki. "Hey, how about you talk to us in a more respectful manner. One deserving of your 'so high' rank of Sennin of Leaf? We responded to a distress call and get this? Does Leaf sprout assholes that find their way into the leadership role, or did the power go to your head?" Kaori asked. While the accusation of 'child-diddler' wasn't something she condoned, what she didn't condone was acting viciously towards children in any capacity. She, too, was bullied by the upper echelons of Leaf in her youth; so her sympathy for these children, regardless of how rambunctious and stupid their actions might have been, grew ten-fold.

Kaori stood in front of the children, acting as a shield between them and Maki. "There is no need to threaten the lives of these children. If you need to reprimand them for whatever stupid stuff they are doing, try talking to them like human beings instead of tools. And maybe.." she said with a pause. "Just maybe... they'll listen to what you have to say. Unless you want the future of Konoha to grow up hating your society; ruled with an iron-fist. Speak to them like humans instead of trying to tear their head-off. Unless you are incapable of doing that?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

She shouted out, afterward, "Whomever shouted out that this man was diddling them, I suggest you apologize for wasting everyone's time. And maybe this brute will take back his longing to rip you all to shreds." Her decision on whether or not she will protect these children will depend on their action. If they choose a stupid course of action, she will just side-step and let Maki have his way. She has zero reasons to stick her neck out for stupid people doing stupid things.

[Learned Maki's/Yukio's voice for CRPJ: Vocal Mimickry]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

'If we interfere kill us?.... Start praying to whatever gods they believe in.’ That's seems a lot like bullying, only the bully is a high ranking official with people to back him up to justify his actions. Some of the other kids didn't do anything wrong from what he knew and fighting them wasn't going to gain them respect. It's just going to make them, the Senin, and leaf look bad so maybe beating the crap out of them wasn't the way. At least not here, out in the open, with witnesses around but from how scary this guy looked he'd probably kill all the witness.perhaps the hokage went and hired this guy because he saw him punch a hole in a mountain or something but still… the guy was acting like a bully because these kids can't defend themselves. Even Kaori could see that, and she didn't like it either.

Maru would then strap his musket onto his back, stepping in front of Kaori to try to talk to the scary looking Senin, putting his hands up as if he was in a western stick up. “Whoa, whoa, whoa handsome now let's cool off for a second.” Maru began. “Now say if what you're telling us is true and you did catch these kids doing something wrong. Why fight them? They aren't able to defend themselves nor did they actually committed a violent crime. They don't even have weapons drawn so there's no need to start a fight in public. Besides think of the backlash Leaf would get if you ended up beating up academy students or even killing them…” he explained, hoping that this was probably getting through to the man so hopefully he would reconsider. If not then hopefully Kaori and him could hopefully stay out of it since he wasn't interested in having his bones broken. Hence why he preferred range combat.

“Like, look at it from a regular civilian outsider point of view. If we saw a huge man like you and this guy beating the dog shit out of kids people like us are always gonna take their side because they don't stand a chance. Unless these kids slaughtered millions, eaten babies, or just spawns of Satan themselves I doubt anyone would take your end of the story in.” Maru continued. “Besides villagers from everywhere come here, if you beat these kids up now that we know you're a leaf Senin you'll end up burning bridges. This incident could spread and people would think twice before becoming an ally of leaf. Who would give aid to a country that abuses and threatens their youth?” Maru believe he made a great point, this could easily become a shit storm that would really couldn't be justified. Even if high ranking officials would ignore this, he would guarantee that there would be a lot of people that would look at this and see that the high ranks are picking on children. Children who were most likely trying to pull off a difficult prank. “But of course, if you want to continue leave Kaori out of it and I promise I won't get in your way.”

Oshiro Junpei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What the heck had he gotten himself into. Junpei began to recount the day wondering just where he had gone wrong. The day had started so well! He got to go to the art supply store, he had lunch with his friends, and was even invited to go to a party. What a complete one-eighty. A large burly man appeared from seemingly nowhere. The boy nearly had a heart attack, jumping a foot high after the oversized man appeared. Shock instinctively registered from having the bejesus scared out of him, and then this unidentified man just started barking at them. For once, his normally overactive mind had completely blanked.

Katsu was quick to think of something though. Junpei received the message to play along telepathically; snapping him back to reality. Nothing could have prepared for what came next. Katsu began to pretend the man was molesting him! His eyes widened to nearly three times their normal size. There wasn’t even time to react before several more people showed up, stepping forward the quickly gathering crowd. In the exchange that happened Junpei realized this gorilla was one of Leaf’s sennin.

/”I suggest you butt out. This is about to become a lot less pleasant for these morons than if they had simply told me what they were up to instead of trying to attract a crowd to slip away.”/

For someone who makes bomb, Junpei was surprisingly passive; he expressed his dynamism through his art. However, this was going to be an exception. His metaphorical wick had reached its end. He hadn’t even been given a proper chance to talk, and he was so quick to get aggressive with the boys it was obvious he had just come just looking for a fight with children. ”You haven’t even allowed us to properly speak!” Junpei was shaking with adrenaline and anger, ”You ask, but don’t listen! You have two ears and one mouth, so you should listen twice as much as you speak!” Junpei stopped to inhale and went to continue, ”Those bombs can’t even go off! Their wick is covered in clay, so they can’t detonate. You would’ve known that if you had bothered checking! We were just playing a game and then you, an unidentified stranger, began to come at us out nowhere!”

/”Oh children, someone best start praying to whatever gods they believe in.”/

Just as he had thought. This man wasn’t listening, because he was just looking for a fight. ”You’re no leader. You’re just a big bully!

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori flipped her hair over her shoulders and cracked her neck, moving a hand up to an opened mouth for a yawn. "Come, Maru. Buy me some food or something. I'm not going to stand by and protect people who make false accusations and waste my time," she said after finishing a long yawn. "I've got better shit to do than stand here and babysit, especially when Mr. Big-Bad-Sennin-Man seems to have everything under control," she stated sarcastically. She flipped her hair once more, showing her aggravation with this entire ordeal. She turned her attention towards the children before leaving.

"It's not nice to waste people's time. If a man was actually touching you, then there would be a problem. I don't particularly care for people only calling out for attention. You should just go home, already," she said before turning her face towards Maru and hooked her head, signalling to him that it's time to leave. She started to walk down the alley, speaking back to Maru (if he chose to follow). "I'm surprised those brutes didn't try to kill you, Maru." she said before bursting back out into the main street, carrying around her invisible leash around Maru's neck.

[Topic Left. Please don't stop me either]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

‘Oh..?’ Kaori wanted him to buy her some food? He probably lost most of his intelligence when him his signature weapon came to life but he already knew what this meant. He was getting the first date, Maikeru's advice actually working! He is gonna have to thank him some time for giving him that sweet advice of acting normal. “Sure! I know there is a all you can eat place around here, eat whatever you want!” He laughed then gave two thumbs up to the students, being completely sure that they would be okay he decided to give some advice for the two who didn't do anything wrong. “You kids play it cool, and I think you'll be fine. Kaori's calling and I would hate to keep her waiting.”

He said before leaving the group in a hurry, wanting to keep up with Kaori. As they made their exit, he chuckled. “Meh, they probably don't think I'm the same Maru. The Maru they know was a looney half demon.“ he said, although he was pretty sure they couldn't recognize him now. 'Should've let me at em.’ He heard the voice of his signature weapon say to him, of course Maru said out loud as if the person he was talking to was anywhere around. “Common, we all got to leave anyway. No need to Omni-Flash….” Hopefully this all resolved itself without them hurting one another.

[Left Topic o/]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Come, Maru.

Maki pauses as the girl speaks a name he’d not heard in some time. The one eyed man’s head snaps around like a shot to watch as the girl walks off, towing behind the guy who’d gotten involved with her. Maru. Maki focuses briefly, and a skeletal arm rips through the stump that was his left limb. The Sennin spins and slams a fist made of bone into Katsu with all the force he could put behind it, putting the kids lights out for now. ”When he wakes up, let him know that was for calling me a pederast. The three of you best not do anything that could backfire on Leaf. If you do, I’ll personally hang you and give your corpses to the authorities of this land.”

That said, he turns and follows after Maru and the girl, Kaori by name according to Maru himself. It didn’t look like Maru, but then again it’d been so long since he’d last seen the other that that didn’t mean anything. It also didn’t instill a sense of rage that just looking at them made Maki want to blow up a building. That could mean a few things. Either way, if Maru was getting involved in something with leafies, he was definitely not living up to the conditions of his exile.

(Katsu KO’d with player permission. Topic left.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back