Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Hardest Decsion [Private]

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been many months since the last time she came to this forest. Osuteno had told her this place was dangerous but often a good place to do training provided you did not go to deep into it. Well now she was not the same worried young girl she used to be. Sure she still worried a lot...and sure she was still quite young...but almost a years worth of shinobi training was now instilled into her. As such she now needed to come out here and training using jutsu and other means. The forest was interesting...in that chakra seemed much wilder here and the flow of things sometimes played tricks on her mind. Thankfully she now was able to jump from tree branch to tree branch, thus allowing her to no longer be the weak prey on the ground.

One step in the right direction...she just needed to find a decent spot that would be hidden well enough but also not too deep into the forest. She felt at her speed and after training with Yukiin she must be at least a few miles in. This forest never seemed to end though. It was probably some illusion or left over jutsu from battle long past...she did not know. She was far to weak and stupid to even grasp concepts like that.

Upon going through the forest the sounds of something was picked up in her ears. While she was working on tracking she figured this might be a good enough excuse to poke her head into something she should not. If she never pushed the envelope though...when would she ever be able to test herself?

She attempted steal...moving only when she thought she heard a noise that would cover her own sound. It made getting to where she wanted to go take four times as long but she was certain she would at least need to be searched for. As she eventually came to a small clearing with a small lake she tried to make out what was going on…

Her eyes were not her strongest sense and she watched she attempted to see what was going on. She thought she caught sight of someone moving...some who looked older than her but it was hard to make out. She checked to make sure but it did not look like they were fighting anything. She let out a sigh and figured then that everything was okay. Her whole body had been tense for so long that she relaxed like a large breath of air was let out. Her shoulders relaxed and in all her great wisdom...stopped controlling the chakra that was holding herself to the tree.

She felt the sensation as she suddenly tumbled down the tree. Is this how...he felt…? She thought about the guy who threw rocks at her as he fell and she thought he was an idiot...now look where...CRACK!

She felt like she hit the ground and her chest ached. She figured she must have at least made some noise and she tried to regain her breath. She was so focused on how she felt she had no idea how it affected the person nearby.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Minikui had been out in the forest for a few weeks at this point ignoring her own sleep and simply training as hard as she could. Around her were beaten up, slashed and downed trees everywhere. You couldn't tell at this point where they were supposed to have been anymore. It was so barren of standing trees it looked from a distance as if it was simply a clearing in the middle of this forest. She had been practicing very hard using water and fire together in different combinations to see what she could make happen once they both arrive on the target she would be aiming for.

Trees could be found with slashing and scorched markings on them from all of the different jutsu she had used on each one before they finally fell and she could no longer use them for her training. Her normal attire was still worn which is a bright blue dress followed by flowing brown hair that reached down to her ass at this point but was still growing longer every day with her having no intention of ever cutting it. However this attire was worn a bit and dirty from all of the training she had been doing along with her blue nails being chipped and the paint having peeled off of most of them leaving only her pinkie and her middle finger on each hand covered in the blue paint. her feet were a different story and were completely covered in some dirt with no paint left on either except little dots here and there on a few of her toenails.

Minikui was charging up her chakra while she breathed heavily from the strenuous training she put herself through focusing on fire this time and as she did she heard a sound and it distracted her enough for her concentration to be lost and the fire to begin to fizzle out. Turning around she began to look for the reason of the loud bang on the ground. It sounded like something pretty heavy had fallen maybe a tree branch of some kind. Walking towards the trees, she was reminded that this was indeed actually a forest, she noticed that there was something rustling the branches and leaves just on the other side of these trees. She couldn't make out what it was so she got closer and began to raise her hands ready to make chakra the instant she saw something unpleasant.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Airi could feel the hard ground below her. Her back suddenly felt...unpleasant. Overall she was okay but the shock was still causing her breathing to be off. As she started to move herself she heard something something coming towards her. At first her thought was to remain still but everything was so silent she expected that she was caught by whatever had been making all the noise that attracted her to begin with. She had only two options...there was flight or fight!

Airi had the amazing ability though to find alternate options in any situation. As such when she heard the bush moving and figured she was about to be seen she looked up while on all fours and said, “I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!”

She really was sorry but with all of the destruction over she figured she was not in any real danger. Besides that...if they wanted to kill her she would just be dead anyway...she was ruined the moment she fell out of the tree.

As she moved to a sitting position she said, “I’ll uhh I’ll even help you out with whatever your doing! No need to get violent right!”

She smiled and waved her hands in front of her keeping them close to her center. If this suddenly got violent she would be in a lot of trouble but she had at least one out planned. She just always preferred if things broke down to talking.

“M-m-My name is Irie Airi!”

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui could still hear the sound of someone rustling around in the branches as she approached even closer. Before she could see the person that was hiding behind the bushes and in the fully forested area she heard them begin to yell out at her. Well they seemed to be a lot more afraid of her than she was of them so she let her guard down and began to walk through the bushes seeing a beautiful girl laying on the ground attempting to get up. She looked even younger than Minikui was and so she felt a little bad that she had scared the poor girl whose name turned out to be Irie Airi.

She extended a hand out to the little girl ready to help her up and see what she was doing out here all alone as it was quite dangerous to do so. Not that she had room to talk as she was almost always found out and about in this particular forest alone at random times and for weeks at a time at that. "Well hello there miss Airi. You're quite a ways out in the forest for being so young. May I ask why you came all the way our here? I do hope that it isn't to train however as you may need a bit more training on controlling your chakra to stay in the trees you were moving about in. Anyways do you or would you like to come over here with me and rest for a bit. It looks like you could use it after all." Minikui said all this however she didn't look in the best of shape either as she had been out here already 2 weeks training nonstop having not slept one time since she had been out here she was quite tired but she didn't want to seem like she wasn't strong in front of a younger student. She had to show that she could protect them if anything came there way and that is exactly what she did with her posture.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the bushes cleared Airi saw the face of a younger lady. Airi was a bit stunned seeing at how friendly they were. A thought of Osuteno offering her hand to help her up flashed in her mind. Once again she was getting helped off the floor of the forest. She reached out and allowed herself to be helped up. A short thought in Yukiin’s voice said to be wary and to not trust people immediately especially those in sordid places. Airi knew there could be a lot of terrible things in the forest who could probably take on prettier appearances. She felt as though she could not live with herself if she did not give someone at the least the benefit of the doubt. She would, against Inner Yukiin’s better judgement, trust the lady before her.

She felt a little bad about what the lady had said but shook her head. “I actually am out here for training…or at the very least working on observation. So yes training.” She moved herself out of the bushes worrying that this was probably not the best place to have a conversation like this. The clearing in the forest seemed unnatural and as such she wondered if the lady here had made it or if she herself was investigating the cause. As Airi gave her a once over she realized she looked roughed up. She seemed okay in terms of damage but she could not help but still feel like something was off.

“Haha…yea when I noticed it someone I mentally relaxed a little too much and stopped flowing chakra while I was on the side of the tree. Just a small mistake that I need to correct. I promise when I am in the right mind my chakra control is on point!” She puffed out her chest a bit and pointed a thumb to it. She internally thought to herself ‘Hey Airi…why the hell are you trying to act so cocky in front of her!?’ Airi had no idea, maybe she just wanted someone to not worry as much about her.

She was surprised they were around the same height…though maybe Airi was a little shorter. There huge difference though in maturity both physically and it seemed mentally. Airi secretly hoped she would get taller but even then she also hoped she got to be more womanly like this lady next to her. She also gave off the big sister type which is something she herself wanted to emulate.

“Yes I would love to join you! I have soup and snacks as well.” As she followed the lady towards the center of the clearing Airi felt a little uneasy. She could not quite place why but something seemed off. Airi felt like the lady could use a break more than she could looking at her a second time while brushing off the back of her skirt. …”Umm, Miss what do you happen to be doing out here. It looks like you were fighting. Did you need help at all?”

Airi eventually moved to put her bag down and pulled out a thermos. She spun the cap around and pour some of the drink into the lid based cup. What it contained was some Miso soup she had prepared and then she also pulled out some sticky rice and a fish based paste. Nothing amazing but these would last her if she spread out the meals if she had gotten lost. Something she shivered at thinking about hunting for her food again like she had been forced to with Yukiin.

As such though she was polite and waited to her what the lady would say and allow her to eat. Airi had a big breakfast so she did not feel a need to participate.

[MFT 632]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the girl express that she was out here for training Minikui had to stifle a laugh as to not show any disrespect towards her. She couldn't believe however that she was out here this far for training with such little chakra control. She was acting quite tough after having falling down quite a ways from that tree. She wasn't one to judge however so Minikui let it pass by as if it was unnoticed while in her mind she thought it was absolutely adorable of the girl to puff out her chest in such a way while also claiming to have great chakra control. Whether she did or she did not could easily be tested if need be but she wasn't all the worried about this girls chakra control as Minikui was quite tired after all of her lonesome training.

"Well I was out here training. This wasn't exactly a clearing before I got here. I made this giant mess you see before you and am quite sorry to have distracted you on your way to do some training. However as you seem intent to stick around which I don't mind I rather enjoy the company. I train alone almost all of the time that I train. Weeks at a time go by with me out here in this very forest training and honing my skills to perfect the things I already know how to do and maybe even learn a few new neat tricks I can use. You can train all you want I am done for now and I would actually rather watch you train to see what you do if that is alright with you. Maybe even give you a few tips here and there about some things."

Smiling as she smelled the soup she quickly got a little bit and mixed it with some of the sticky rice before handing it off to the girl that sat across from her. The smile on her face never wavered as she began to express her feelings towards the girl. "Thank you very much for this offer of food however, I do believe that you should be the one to eat as you are the one who had a harsh fall from the top of a pretty tall tree. Before you do any of that training I mentioned beforehand I would like you to eat something and allow me to check your head for any harsh wounds that may need any tending to." Flashing her Med Branch insignia she smiled at the girl and finished handing the soup and rice mixture to her.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lady before her was very long winded. She almost wanted to tell her to take a moment and breath, though she was not nearly brazen enough to contradict how someone acted. While this clearing was made by her it did work as a nice training spot. Clearing with broken trees were always a good sign, things to hit that no one cared about and movement. As she continued to talk she mentioned that she sometimes spent weeks at a time out in this forest training without even realizing it. Airi gave her an almost skeptical look but then though about how she must have…what hunted or something? There was nothing here…how could she have survived so long. No bones or buried mounds. Where did she go to the bathroom? Everything added up in her mind that either what she was telling was an exaggeration, she had a terrible memory, or she was unique like Osuteno and Yukiin. Any of these things could very well be the case and it should have triggered a red flag to be careful but Airi just trusted to well.

She mentioned she was done training and would prefer to watch her instead. If she wanted to Airi supposed that was fine. As she sat down with the food she shivered as a breeze came through the clearing. One thing even after being here a year was that she never got used to how cold it was on average.

The lady continued to speak and then showed off her Medical Shinobi insignia. Airi could mentally relax full now that she knew she was a shinobi of the Cloud. Someone who was even higher rank than her. She felt like she was maybe ready for her Genin exam but was just not quite sure. Airi nodded and gave a small smile she took a bite of food. She was not hungry but she figured the lady just wanted to share food with someone. It was polite to not watch people eat unless you yourself were involved.

Airi herself moved closer to sit with the lady. Airi did not feel hurt and usually small hurts healed up pretty quickly which she guess was just her chakra or whatever. “Miss if I may ask…what is your name?” The lady in question had never given it and it made her curious. She allowed the lady to look at her head and once that was finished Airi moved to pull a small scroll out of her pocket and pumped a bit of chakra into it.

With a small puff of smoke an unusual sword would appear. While it had a normal handle the blade itself was completely rounded and flat. It was more like a large three foot beating stick than anything else. She carefully allowed the blade to rest on the ground. In total it weighed about forty-pounds so it was fairly heavy. As she smiled at it and gave it a pet she moved back and munched a little bit more and sipped more soup.

“I have met a few people from the medical wing and while I enjoy learning how to heal I do not think I would make a good doctor. Too nervous and if I mess up I could really hurt someone. So I am most likely going to go the Genin route. What made you decide to become a medical shinobi?” Airi liked hearing why people did things. It allowed her to form her own thoughts and get to know people better.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Realizing she had never told the girl her name Minikui smile. Well she would tell her relatively soon if she wasn't asked about her name before she was going to tell her anyways. She herself however began to make another bowl of the soup rice combination and began to eat slowly savoring the taste even though she was completely starving and on the verge of being dehydrated. She was used to this feeling however as there wasn't a week that would go by where she wasn't at least dehydrated at points because of her rapid and incessant training that she always made it a point to do on her own.

"You shouldn't worry about failure. Failure is a part of life and leads to even bigger successes in the future. Yes you may mess up and someone may die but you won't ever be the only person there to heal those that need it. Especially when you are starting out. You as a Mednin In Training would have a Mednin with you anytime that you were to be healing and helping others. Allowing you to get the confidence you seem to lack for your own skills. As for my name it is Minikui Yuki. You can call me Mini however as that seems to be a easy way to remember me and commonly used by others that have met me before."

She took a stance and made a few quick hand signs before blowing some vapor out of her mouth covering the area in a hidden mist as to hide them from those that my attempt to harm them or intrude upon them as the new girl trained. She could easily disperse it if need be to confront any new threats that may show up not that she expected any but it was an extra precaution that would hopefully put Airi at ease to train out here with her. "Well I made this mist to cloak us from anyone outside. Most people avoid any type of mist in the forest for fear of what lie inside of it so we should be perfectly safe here and you can take your time training and honing your skills that you may want to practice. I hope this puts your mind at ease, Airi." Keeping the mist active she sat down and began to sip her own soup again smiling brightly at the taste.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Airi was thankful that the lady seemed to enjoy the food or at the very least was hungry enough to down it. Airi was an average cook at best and such she was always secretly worried that people would look at it or taste it and get sick. So far so good though…

The lady whom she now knew to be Mini-san explained to her that failure was a large part of life and lead to great success. Airi would be the queen of ultimate success if karma worked that way. She failed more often than she succeeded. “I have heard that we learn more from failure than success…though success still feels nicer.” Still just looking back at herself from a year ago she knew that she was a very different girl. Now she was certain she could beat up her brothers. Truly the height of sister achievement.

The world around them began to grow foggy and she thought she felt the humidity go up a bit. She had never seen a technique like this before and she shifted a bit feeling wary even though it was Mini-san’s jutsu. Mists or anywhere that block vision always caused her to get extra nervous. Well she mentioned that it would be okay to train here and so she would begin to do that. “Oh I see…t-thanks I’ll really focus on training then and not on my surroundings.”

Despite the cold or warmth…whatever was going on Airi slipped out of her jacket and shifted to just wearing her school uniform. Another reason she could not wait to get graduate was to ditch this stupid skirt. At least make it longer than your knees…

Airi started to stretch her upper and lower body. Most shinobi kids forgot how important stretching was to make sure you were limber. She mainly focused on her upper body since her legs were still warm from her traveling.

With that she walked over to pick up the forty pound blade and to help balance herself out the made a quick single hand seal. She felt the chakra spread from her stomach to her entire body, just light flowing off of her as it expanded out. She then picked up the blade and followed a very simple routine. Lift sword up strike down and halt it before it leveled before your waist. Do that three times then shift clockwise. One…two…three...one…two…three…

It was not flashy but the weight training was where she needed to really focus her efforts. Once she was able to swing this blade easy enough a more traditional blade should move through the air like a hot knife through butter. Sweat began to form after the thirtieth strike moving from nine to two swing. It was not until she finished her eleven to four slash that she paused for a moment and set the blade down. Her sets currently consisted of thirty-six slashes, then pause for thirty seconds, the shift to fifty forward thrusts, then pause for thirty seconds and then repeat. She would do three sets of these or until Mini interrupted her. By the end of it she would be drenched and her arms would ache.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui smiled as the girl finished eating and stood. She seemed to be a little wary of the fog until mini had assured her that it was completely harmless and safe to be inside and that it would actually help protect them from others outside of it. Finishing eating she watched Airi get up and lift what seemed to be like a very heavy sword. It wasn't all that sharp looking however and she wondered if it was even strong enough to cut through anything at all. It looked so dull that it was almost as if it was a metallic club instead of an actual sword. That was when the student before her had began to swing it in certain motions presumably practicing slashing and jabbing at opponents.

As that was happening crickets and frogs made noises that were common to hear out in the forest with a few branches falling here and there from previous trees that Minikui had used for practice. Finishing her own soup and food she smiled greatly as she went to get some more but instead was distracted. When she had began to look down at the cap to the soup she saw a reflection in it that couldn't possibly actually be there. In the cap she saw a woman standing with her skirt pulled up a little high and it seemed as if she could see her undergarments. At first she believed this wasn't real but as she looked harder she realized it was and feared that there was someone else there with them. Not wanting to worry Airi she simply followed the lights reflection towards wear the woman was standing. As she stared at the woman she let out a little giggle realizing that it was actually Airi whose skirt had come up a little bit during her practice swings and she could see her undergarments quite well. This made her blush and continue to giggle which she couldn't seem to control.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Training in the forest was really creepy. As silence crept in and the fog continued to loom; she could occasionally hear the sounds of different animals and movements in the trees. Part of the reason she wanted to train here was because of the fact that when she trained she would always zone out. In battle she could not simply focus on one thing she needed to be aware of everything in her surroundings. As such she was trying to exhaust herself but still be aware. Not as easy as it sounded and Airi was a girl who naturally lived in the clouds anyway, She mentally slapped herself and continued her training.

As Airi continued her sets though she eventually felt like she was being watched. She always felt like that when she got deep enough into the forest but the shiver was not going away now. It caused her to get distracted enough that the heavy blade slipped out of her hands during a jab and landed on the ground. Losing the weight and the balance Airi feel onto her hands and knees and stayed there for a moment attempting to catch her breath. She shifted to a sitting position and wiped her brow of the sweat that was coming off. As she looked around she could not see anything other than Mini. She placed one of her hands over her chest and just tried to calm her mind. As she thought about it talking might help out.

“he…huff…Mini…san. Any…advice?” She lost count worrying about whatever she was trying to observe but her arms were now starting to feel like jelly so it must have been at least two and half sets. She shifted herself slightly and then stood up. She placed her hands on her knee but attempt to keep her head level. She did not want to lower her head as it was bad for air flow. As she looked back over she noticed Mini seemed to be in a good mood…which was weir to Airi.

“Are…Are you sure…you are okay…with just watching…?” Of course this girl probably just wanted a wanted a break, she looked very tired but Airi could not help but feel like she was a hostess. “We could…always go…somewhere else…so you can relax…and go home.” Airi was finally able to get her breathing under control. She finally stood upright and managed to walk back over to where the miso was…she should have packed water but this worked all the same. Plus it was warm which she liked.

[mft]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui was dumbfounded by the fact that she could see the girls panties as she trained still giggling which apparently wasn't loud enough to be heard by Airi as she never once stopped to ask her about it. The girls stance seemed a bit wavy after a few sets and she thought either the girl was getting tired already or that maybe she wasn't used to training in front of others and was simply a bit nervous. Regardless the stance was getting sloppier and sloppier with each set that finished and she was about to open her mouth and say something when suddenly the girl dropped her sword on the ground. Getting up as this happened Minikui began to rush over to her watching as the girl then began to fall to her hands and knees as well covering herself once again so her panties were no longer visible.

As Minikui reached the girl she met her face to face and they were almost kissing. She hadn't meant to be this close to her but in her rush to get to the girl she must have not realized just how close she had gotten to her. Helping the girl up she ignored both of her questions and pulled her closely into her arms holding her while running a few fingers through her hair combing it out of her face and to the side so she could see her face. "The real question is are you okay? You dropped your weapon and fell down. Are you sure you are alright from that fall dear? I can't help but to worry about you, Airi." Minikui increased the density of the fog so that almost nothing was visible except what was right in front of them which was each other as they were locked in a hug with Minikui having a worried look on her face.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mini seemed to come run to her as she fell over and Airi thought that was bizarre though maybe as a medic she wanted to make sure she was okay. Airi was new to the blade itself and it was heavy. Her arms did not have the physical strength needed and as she got tired chakra control was also becoming a problem. All things she would learn to manage in time, though right now…these were the early steps. She wondered why none of the medical staff at the coliseum ever came to help her when she collapsed from training there. It was a weird thing to think about but even weirder that there was such a difference.

When Airi focused she realized that Mini had her face very close to hers. Airi was confused but did not move hers for fear of messing something up. Airi was helped up and she felt like her arms were slowly getting less and less heavy. That sort of burning jello feeling she got every so often…it meant she needed to start relaxing a bit or else the training would not amount to as much as she needed it to.

As she was embraced she was asked if she was okay…she thought she was but she said, “I yea…I umm…think I am okay. I maybe over training a bit, so I’m feeling weaker than usual. Plus the blade is new so I lost balance as my arms gave out. I am really fine though. Sorry to worry you.”

She didn’t know what to do but Mini seemed upset so she patted her on the back. “As for the fall…yea no bleeding or anything just a scratch or two and maybe a bruise.”

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing that the girl was fine Minikui simply smiled and helped her over to the picnic was set up. The fog was so dense however that almost nothing could be seen so she decided it was alright to let the fog die down a bit clearing the area of most of it still leaving thick fog on the outskirts of the clearing to protect from anyone passing by who had wandering eyes. She poured some miso soup and mixed it again giving it to the girl once more as she was in more need of sustenance or food however you would prefer to call the soup. It was a very tasty soup whether Airi believed she was a great or even just a good cook the soup was great and had a wonderful flavor to it. Minikui then sat wide eyed and watched the girl eat happy to know that she was indeed fine however, she did continue to look all over the girls body inspecting it with her eyes for more than a scratch or bruise and once again checking her head to make sure that nothing had changed with that as head injuries had a tendency to show more signs of damage after the initial impact.

"Well you really do appear to be fine which I'm glad about. You need to be more careful when training though. Had you told me that it was a new blade and that you had already been a little wore out I would have helped you by standing by closer to you in case anything like that were to happen. You don't always have to act all big and tough it really is alright to ask for help. I know I told you I train on my own for most of the time I do train but, that doesn't mean I don't ask others for help when I need it or think I need it. Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness as most people like to believe. It is an acknowledgement of your current abilities and knowing that some things you want to do simply cannot be down alone, Airi."

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuki-san brought her over to the area with the food after she mentioned she was fine. She felt like a really small child when she was with Yuki-san. It was weird having someone dote on her so much when the academy was really brutal with her. Once Yuki-san had confirmed that Airi was indeed okay Airi noticed that she seemed to relax and the mist seemed to start clearing…she wondered if this was just do to heightened emotions or if she did this intentionally. Airi could not help but think it was a rather cool ability to have for a shinobi. She almost wondered if it was teachable.

Yuki-san made her some more of the combination food and Airi nodded. While she really did not want the rice the warm Miso felt great. She thought about how her “training” had only lasted a few minutes and her arms were already weak. This new sword was going to be quite tough. It also meant that once she mastered this blade she would actually be a powerful shinobi swordswoman which is really what she always desired. One step closer to Paladin…Osu said I should not shoot to be them but the idea had been stuck in her mind ever since.

Airi tried not to feel awkward and ignore the fact Yuki-san kept looking at her, trying to find injuries she was sure. Airi smiled awkwardly and said, “I know you are worried, but if a simple fall took me out…I wouldn’t make for a very good shinobi…” Plus like she had mentioned before she noticed her minor wounds seemed to heal much more quickly than before, probably something to do with her prayer…at least that was her guess. Ever since she had really devoted herself she noticed that her chakra color was not the traditional blue either…since then she had kept it mostly to herself…not wanted Yukiin specifically to find out.

When Yuki-san mentioned she looked fine Airi gave her a happy thumbs up. She proceeded to be told that she needed to ask for help when she needed it. Airi felt like she asked for help all the time, sometimes too much. She wasn’t trying to be tough but considering Yuki-san did not know her it might have come off that way. Considering what little help adults did give…maybe this was someone she could relax around. Though she admitted that she felt it was time to stand on her own.

“I believe in that one-hundred percent. I just need to push extra hard on my own right now so I can pass my Genin exams. The teachers mentioned that my physical ability and grades will need to be at one-hundred and ten percent considering how I am doing in my classes. I really do not want to have to repeat a year or get kicked out…while I enjoy working with people…no one is going to be there to help me with my Genin exam.”

Maybe she was being a little mean but she looked to Yuki-san and asked, “What was yours like?”

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuki-san paused as she seemed to think about what it was Airi was asking. She probably wanted to place the right words. Airi got back up and started to swing the blade around more. Now that she knew how it feel, she was taking her time and doing long stroke slower swings. This would work on her muscle control which is what she probably needed more than just raw muscle size. She would change the arc like it was clock so she was used to swinging it in every direction. Her flexibility would be the key to improving as a swordswoman.

As Airi moved the blade around her found that she was rather focused. As some time passed it became apparent that she realized she had not heard Yuki-sans answer. Maybe her academy years were really bad and I should not have asked. As she swung the blade some more Airi said, “Sorry I guess that was not…” As she looked over she stopped speak. She noticed that the medical shinobi was passed out on the log. Airi stopped moving her blade and wondered…the jutsu is…still up? Was she sleep concealing them? Was this how she survived out here all this time?

Airi was impressed and smiled slightly. The food must have reminded her body it needed sleep. Not wanting to disturb her Airi collected her things but left her lunch behind. She left a little note giving the lady her address, and a number to cool when she was back to normal.

“We can always meet up again when you are more rested.” Airi smiled deeply and made her way out of this sections of the forest to find a new place to pick up her training.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back