Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Leaf's Pride has Arrived! [Open!]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku wandered off the ship with a groan, the flocks of people that had piled into the ship flooding out onto the dock like a swarm of angry ants. The tea tournament had allowed him a chance to escape the Leaf for a small time and see some sights. To his side as he walked, his companion, Nitish Uchiha kept near him. The two had come here without Kiramaru, their Inuzuka friend refusing to leave the Leaf, preferring to train for their own student tournament.

"Here we are Blinks," Riku said, turning towards Nitish, "Tea country, the big hive, the land where yen flows like honey and bandits swarm the countryside like a swarm of angry bees. We were born for this place!"

He looked upwards at Nitish's face, the older academy student wore a blindfold over his eyes, the surgery done to him had removed his sight. The tournament pressed on however, and the two couldn't stand by waiting in the hospital for them to be fixed. Riku wondered whether it was embarrassing for an Uchiha to be without their sight, but in either case, he had made sure Nitish wouldn't be slowed too heavily by it.

"Who knows," Riku said with a grin, "Might even meet a few new potential crew members around here. This place is just teeming with potentials."

As he walked on the harbour, he took the chance to see the sight of the massive Colosseum out in the distance. He took a glance towards some of the tourists that had started taking photos of the sight. With a grin, he walked past one of the few that had already turned to leave, and quietly took the camera from their bag. He tossed it in his hand afterwards, proud of the achievement as he walked towards Nitish.

“We should probably remember the sights, am I right,” Riku said with a chuckle, “You might not see now, Blinks, but that doesn’t mean you won’t eventually.”

With that, Riku spun around, aiming the camera at the Colosseum and taking a few photos. He took the chance to view them with a discerning eye, after nodding in satisfaction, he started leading Nitish away from the harbour.

“So,” Riku said as he walked, “Got anywhere you want to go?”

With the question, he listened to Nitish’s response, a casual eye turning towards a bag that a tourist had left on the ground, having taken the chance to get a few photos done. Riku took the chance to casually grab the bag as if it was his own and place the photos inside before zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

[OOC: The Leaf's brightest have arrived in Tea!]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
77d22f455077663582715e898bb8e0d5--anime-naruto-manga-anime.jpg
AS Nitish was getting a change to go on a tour to other country and this time it was Riku’s choice and he choose Tea Country and Nitish heard that country is rich and Nitish was getting an idea to rob that city and get some yen. Nitish and Riku starts going to Tea country but Kira was missing with them because he refused them and want to train a little for his upcoming tournament. But Nitish know that he wasn’t able to watch the beauty of the country because he was blind.

And then after arriving there Riku says “Here we are Blinks, Tea country, the big hive, the land where yen flows like honey and bandits swarm the countryside like a swarm of angry bees. We were born for this place!" And then Nitish gives a grin and says “Yeah Riku you are right. We can make way much more money here than in leaf.” And then after saying this But Nitish was thinking that how will he was able to make money or watch the beauty of the country.

And then Riku says to Nitish but Nitish wasn’t able to see the expressions of the Riku “Who knows, Might even meet a few new potential crew members around here. This place is just teeming with potentials." And then after Riku says this Nitish was whispers “Awww man there he go again finding Crew members.” And then Nitish gives him a smile and says “Yes, We can find some crew members here.”

And then Riku and Nitish both starts moving but Nitish don’t know where Riku was heading and taking him with him and then Nitish says to Riku “Where are we going first Riku?” and after asking this Nitish waits for the answer of the Riku and then Riku says “We should probably remember the sights, am I right,” And then Nitish says to him “Are you making fun of me Riku.” And then after asking to Riku and then Riku says “You might not see now, Blinks, but that doesn’t mean you won’t eventually.” And then after Riku says this Nitish says “Yeah I think you are right.”

And then Riku asks Nitish “So, Got anywhere you want to go?” And then after Riku asks this Nitish says “I think we should just go to place where we will be able to make some money.” And then Nitish answers Riku and then Nitish waits for his answer smiling towards him.

[TOPIC ENTERED as a blind after eye surgery.]​

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku took the chance to properly strap the bag onto his back. It was a colourful one, with a soft red hue with yellow outlining. He wished he had a way of knowing what bag he was going to steal, since while the bag was a nice colour, it matched horribly with Riku’s own clothing. He might have to consider getting an exotic wardrobe while here.

“Making money,” Riku repeated from Nitish, “Blinks, this entire place is about making money! I think I’ll just take that answer as go everywhere.”

With that, Riku looked out at the city from the docks, giving a smile as he pulled out his camera and took a few photos, decidedly grabbing one with himself in the picture. As he returned the photos to his bag, he looked towards Nitish and then back at the camera.

“Well, might as well get some photos ourselves.” Riku said with a grin.

He grabbed hold of Nitish by the shoulder and tried to guide him to range of the camera. With the dock in the background, the ship that had delivered them already turning to leave, Riku took a photo of the two in the forefront. With satisfaction, he released Nitish and examined the photo with a nod.

“We keep taking photos,” Riku said as he examined his camera, “I might need to borrow some new cameras.”

He gave a laugh as he placed the camera in one of his robes pockets before continuing off into the city. Taking the chance to admire the beauty of it all, and the riches such beauty would require. It was about time this city had a visit from the Leaf proper.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"What have you have just done is a arrestable offense and I suggest you put it back before it gets any worse. Uchiha Nitish, what on the world are you doing hanging out with two-bit thugs? You are from the Leaf, correct? Your name and do not even think about crafting up some fake idendity because I assure you, there are other ways of finding out.Also, the camera, hand it over."Soku could not believe her sights. They looked like mere students and Nitish was among them. Her anger was at its breaking point and she dared not create a scene so she spoke in a low, cold tone, the words slicing the thin air. The ANBU had sighted them from the docks and now interepted them on the main road to the city.
In a quick motion, she turned the dial on her headset and spoke."I need Tea Country officials down here...now."

Her Konoha headband strapped around her head and she was dressed in a standard Leaf uniform."I have half a mind to beat you both senseless. You are in a foreign country. Have you no honor? No respect? The audacity of this is so severe. Come with me both of you.....now."Two clones appeared on both sides of the duo cutting off any easy escape routes. Soku pointed forward, a finger extended outwards."Walk, we are going towards the city."People passing by seeing the expression on the Santarus face fell quiet and decided not to question whatever was going on."If you wanted a camera that bad, there are plenty of shops around that sell photography related items. Do not even dare to make a exscuse. I have heard it all. Your bag...empty it out."She said nodding towards Riku, her cold glare on him.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
large.jpg

As Nitish says to Riku where they should go Riku suddenly answers him “Making money, Blinks, this entire place is about making money! I think I’ll just take that answer as go everywhere.” And then after Riku answers Nitish he says “Well that’s correct.” And then Nitish want to watch the scenes of this beautiful play but he wasn’t able to do it and whispers “Damn it, Why didn’t my vision is back yet.” And then after a little while later Riku says about getting some photo’s of us and then Nitish agreed with his idea and says “Okey lets take some photo’s of us.” And then Riku takes some of the photos and then after a little while later when they both snaps the photos.

Nitish hears a voice coming out of nowhere saying “What have you have just done is a arrestable offense and I suggest you put it back before it gets any worse. Uchiha Nitish, what on the world are you doing hanging out with two-bit thugs? You are from the Leaf, correct? Your name and do not even think about crafting up some fake idendity because I assure you, there are other ways of finding out.Also, the camera, hand it over." And then after hearing his own name Nitish starts thinking who could this be and then Nitish says after a little thinking “Is that you Soku. If you are then sorry about replying so late because I can’t able to see because of my eye surgery.” And then after saying this Nitish thinks “What have I done an arrestable thing?” and then asks Soku “What happened Soku?” and then after a little pause Nitish can feel that there are two more Soku because of the chakra flow and then they are taking them inside the country fully covered so they can’t escape but Nitish was also finding a way to escape from there and feels like if he has his sharingan with him. And then Nitish let Riku think a little to escape from there.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku looked at the situation with a touch of amazement, does he have shinobi tailing him or something. He had to consider a new wardrobe soon, he must have some form of tracker on this pair. For now, though, he dismissed the thoughts, focusing back on the situation. The shinobi was calling him a two-bit thug, must mean she hadn’t figure him out yet. Riku looked towards the ground for a moment then back at the girl, Nitish had just called her Soku. He needed to mess up the camera, bag too, or she’d get evidence on them quickly … until then though, Riku had a disguise going for him.

“I-I-I’m sorry, Leaf shinobi,” Riku said with stutters, stepping back in fear, “I don’t h-have much y-yen on me … p-please don’t hurt us, w-we … we just came here to get surgery for my friend’s eyes … t-they don’t work anymore.”

Riku had made sure his scared voice carried, watching the tourists among them start to turn their attention towards them. This shinobi was trying to avoid a scene, doesn’t have everything connected to prove the dots. Riku had the chance to forge the story then, this shinobi was trying to rob them.

“Y-you can take anything you want …” Riku said with tears in his eyes, terrified of the shinobi, “I-I have a c-camera … it isn’t the b-best … w-we didn’t have enough yen for a new one …”

original.gif

He reached into his robe in a feigned panic, he took the chance to bury his hands towards where his newfound camera was, the person who owned it could identify this easily, he needed to scratch it up. With his hands inside his robe, he formed the hand sign’s out of sight of the shinobi for a simple jutsu, stone bullet. The stone went upwards from the ground, hidden within his pant leg before flying up and hitting the camera within his robe, denting the side and scratching the frame.

“T-Take it, p-please don’t hurt me.” Riku stuttered, throwing the scratched-up camera to her.

Riku glanced at the results of his act, at this point, it seemed like quite a few of the tourists were gathering in the area to watch the scene. To complete it, Riku took the bag off his shoulder and emptied its contents onto the floor in fear, making a scene of desperately placing his hand within the bag, making it seem as though he was throwing the final bits out, but in reality, was transferring the original owner’s items of identification into the sleeve of his robe.

“T-That’s everything we have …” Riku said, “I hope it’ll be enough …”

Riku looked with tear eyes at the shinobi, the crowd starting to stare at the scene, in his eyes, the slightest twinkle appeared, amused with his own performance. It wanted to see how the shinobi dealt with the potential accusations against the Leaf.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3zsfnTl.png

Maru was strutting around Tea Country, a huge sack of money on his back in a black bag jiggling happily as he walked through the streets without a care in the world. One would think that after stealing this much money that the cops would be looking for him, well managed to successfully rob a bank in a different timeline without 30 seconds! The thief crime had been erased and now it seems he's gotten away with this robbery, he was strutting all the way to the arena when he noticed something that caught his eye. Nitish, Soku, and some crying kid seemingly stopped by the young Anbu in Training for something. He didn't know what but it looks like it was something huge since the boy was crying about it. Huge sack of money in hand, the thief decided to greet Soku and the other kiddies from his former village.

“Howdy! What's all this? Kids getting into trouble.” He said, as he hopped over the two clones then landed beside the Santaru. He looked down to see a camera all scratched up, the kids had stole it for Soku to get involve so Maru bent down, picked up the camera, then put the camera in his bag full of loot. He looked over at Nitish, still blind but he was going to get that eternal sharingan soon. “Hey there Nitish, saw you and some kids throwing a little going away party for me. Pretty nice.” He gave him a thumbs up, reaching in his bag of stolen money then walked up to the crying kid so he could drop a handful of yen near him. Finally, he adjusted his mask then looked over at Soku.

“So what they do for you to stop em. I mean, I can put the pieces together but still have to know. “ he asked, throwing the sack of money over his shoulder as if it was no big deal.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being one of the few places in tea he hadn't yet explored Yukio found himself curious what he could find here it wouldn't take long for him to come across a scene that would be all too familiar, a group of leaf students and trainees coming to meet their differences with the arrival of Maru it wasn't difficult to piece together what was occurring here coming too a stop before the group his voice carried authority expected of his position. "I was an explanation as to what's happened here no lies you shall face me with the truth or face punishment."

Turning his head to Maru his eyes narrowed eyeing the goods he had on hand before coming to a stop only a few inches before him. "And you, I'd hoped we'd seen the last of you but no like an infection you just stick around spreading your disease wherever you go. Hoped you might have seen some change but instead it seems you fled like a coward from what will come to you one day." Yukio was fully aware what had occurred in leaf the boy had gotten everything he deserved though sometimes it felt like the very act of him still walking was nothing more than a sin.

"So hope you have some good words to say here before this gets out of hand, safe to say I'm not inclined to give pity to those who don't deserve it"

[Topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was walking around, and heard Soku's voice. And did she sounded angry. He listened and heard what was up. As he walked in, he seen Maru there, along with Nitish and the kid that was hanging out in the Forest of Death and was going to lead a fellow AIT into a trap. If he so remembers, this was also the kid that made the 'fight club' up and almost got Asuka in trouble.

Ziren let his own aura of death leak out, he was angry, and the sight of seeing Maru again for the second time after he left the Leaf wasn't helping matters at all. He seen Yukio there too. Which kind of helped him calm in mind to know that none of these hooligans are going to get away from this. Even so, his aura of death filled the very air.

He gave Nitish a stern look. "I expected more out of you. From my talks with you, I never would have known that you were trouble until now."

Ziren then turned to Riku, who was crying. He wasn't at all impressed with the act the kid was putting on. "You can stop with the act now. I know you are crying only because Soku caught you red handed stealing stuff."

He then turned to Maru. There was a lot he wanted to say to him, but he figured Yukio has it under control, and if not, well, he figures him, Soku, and Yukio can handle a couple if kids and Maru.

His bloodified eyes stared at the three before him, as his aura keeps reeking out of him. He figured Yukio and Soku are curious as to why he has this aura coming off of him. "I'll explain about my new powers later. For right now, these three are needing to be dealt with."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku ignored the gathering crowd her eyes staring at the crying individual who at this point might as well be groveling at her feet."I dont give a damn if you cry me a river, you actor. Tell me your reasoning behind this becasue as it stands, I am inclined to take you to the Head Jounin himself and trust je, I will."Soku turned to Nitish, her eyes boring into his."As it stands currently,I am not your associate nor your friend in this so do not act like you do not know what is transpiring here,
Uchiha Nitish of the Leaf."
The Santaru glanced at the dented up camera before another most unwelcome guest made his appearance. The puppet master himself and on his back was none kther a big sack of what Soku assumed could only be a bag ful of goods.

"Even when exiled, you are still a thorn. Leave us be."The puppet scooped up the camera dropping it into his sack and sprinkling a handful of yen near the Uchiha's feet. Soku felt a rage roaring within her and her clones advanced towards Maru sensing her emotions, their stance posed in a threatning manner."Listen, I don't know from what hole you crawled out from but get back to it...NOW."She said her tone rising in pitch and she raised a palm to brush the brown locks of hair out of her face to reveal the crimson glare of the Sharingan in full view of everyone who was present.

However, it seemed this party was not over yet. There was yet another newcomer and none other than Hyuuga Yukio and in his tone, he carried a authorative voice and she knew better than to beat arkund the bush. Soku tilted her head in deference to the Captain and began to summarize all that had transpired within the last few minutes."I was on my way to Kurosawa City from the dock area when I observed these two young ninja here attempting to hijack a camera in plain view. Upon confronting them,
Nitish offered no valid exscuse and the other simply broke out in tears as is clearly visible. Maru arrived nit long before you, Captain."

It seemed fate had yet another surprsie in store for them. Ziren had come as well and judging from his actions, he was in a dark mood. She said nothing to him, simply nodding before turning her attention back to the duo of thieves."This could have been so much easier for you two. Judging from the looks of things, I am guessing you are the one who is spearheading this short lived robbing spree of yours?"She replied curtly addressing the Hideku male.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A gust of wind, seemingly random, kicked up directly between both Nitish and Riku. Within seconds and with an audible crack the figure of Konoha’s Head Jounin materialised from thin air. “Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.” He paused for a moment, allowing those present to recognise that the sudden appearance was in fact a leaf Shinobi rather than an offensive jutsu. It took a second for Shinzo’s hair to come to rest as he stood in his flak jacket and long flowing headband. Age seemed to be moving in unison with the Seikon, his appearance much more mature than the last time he had met with some of those present. In quick succession he nodded toward Yukio, Ziren and Soku before motioning to speak. “It appears that my students are getting into trouble yet again and have caught the attention of the ANBU no less. Though that is not the most concerning issue at hand.” Shinzo firmly placed both his hands on Riku and Nitish, one hand on each of the students. There wasn’t going to be any sudden running away from this issue. With a quick nod of the head, Shinzo gestured towards Maru’s bag. “I’m sure all the items in there are to be returned to their rightful owners, correct?” Of course, he knew that wasn’t going to happen, the way in which Maru had taken the camera for himself indicated to Shinzo that Maru wasn’t holding the goods within his sack legally.

His emerald eyes flicked toward Soku. “Thank you for the brief explanation of events, I apologise on behalf of these two. They will be dealt with accordingly once this situation has passed. Isn’t that right boys?” His grip on both the students tightened for a moment as the question was asked, prompting each of them to respond.

“Now, Maru, I know we were such great friends in the academy, but I am going to have to ask you to turn over the goods in your possession. Or we will have slightly more trouble on our hands.” The sarcasm in his voice was unquestionable, especially in his first part of his initial sentence. “I’m sure we all have places to be and people to see, so let’s get this over with as quickly as possible. My patience is wearing thin today. Law breakers will not be tolerated and unfortunately Maru, you have quite the history and I’m willing to bet that your illegal activities are not only confined to the past.”

The volume of his voice dropped significantly as he spoke directly to the two students at his sides. “Stay close to me, whatever happens, I will look after you.”

[Topic entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
large.jpg
As Nitish hears talking Riku to Soku about his eye surgery, Nitish knew the Riku have done something unforgivable and then Nitish tells Soku “Soku, this kid is right he was hear with me for my eye surgery.” And then after a little while later they were talking to Soku. Nitish was started to feel a little easy and then out of nowhere as voice comes and it was the same like Maru and then Nitish says “Maru is that You.” And then Maru thanks Nitish about the party he given him when he was kicked out of the leaf and then Nitish says “Oh…. It was nothing just a farewell party to my best friend.” And then after says this Nitish hears another voice and then Nitish whispers “How many of them are here…. Anyway?” and then after says this Nitish feels that, that voice is a similar to him and then Nitish says “Yukio sensei is that you…. If it was you what are you doing here.” And then Nitish hears him about says that he was here to give some punishment.

And then Nitish feels that another figure was arriving and then after he arrives he says to Nitish that he knew him and says that he never thought that Nitish will get in trouble and then Nitish says to him “Is that you Ziren….. Ummm sorry about not able to get your identity for a while as you can see I’m blind right now.” And then after says this Nitish feels and hears everyone and it looks like they both are in trouble. And then Nitish hears Soku and she was saying that in the situation he is not her friend or anything but Nitish wasn’t able to understand or get the conditions they were talking about and Nitish feels like he was glared by every one of them and then after a little while later Nitish hears someone is coming by hearing footsteps and then by hearing his talk Nitish feels like he knew both of them and trying to save them and then Nitish whispers to himself “Well at least someone cam who is trying to save us.” And then with a curious looks Nitish asks him “Who are you Sir?” and then after asking him this Nitish waits to get the answer.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was official, somewhere on his person there had to be a tracker for the ANBU. This couldn’t possibly happen otherwise, right? He wasn’t that unlucky. At this point, it appears working the crowds wasn’t a very good exit strategy but thankfully, they had their own rescuer for once. Looking at the situation for but a few moments made it clear something is going to go down, and Riku wants out.

“A-alright,” Riku said, drying his tears as he kept the act up, “I may of t-taken some stuff that wasn’t mine … I-I’m sorry.”

With those final words, his eyes took a quick turn towards the woman that had found them, his eye still twinkling with entertainment. Their rescuer had called them ANBU, he had an organisation to link them up to then. As he thought on the subject though, and the dark shinobi’s presence in the situation, he realised he needed to stall just a bit longer, enough to get Nitish and himself out of the area.

“W-who are you all,” Riku asked, glancing towards the forming swarm, “Why a-are you all here …?”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KRZE4yM.jpg
Maru looked at Yukio as he decided to show up, but not only Yukio there was Shinzo had also shown up and even Ziren. The puppet master chuckled at the sight, then he heard his name said about 4 different times and his face suddenly turned sour. Not from their presence but because he had to say his title in front of his former sensei and a guy who he considered as his enemy. The crying child had already asked who we are so he might as well get this over with. “I'm glad you asked! Crying child! You know if you guys are going to say my name, you have to say my title.” He exclaimed, setting down the bag of yen down to strike a fierce pose with his hands on his hips, his lips slightly puckered and his eyes squinted.. Almost half closed as he said his title. “I am Maru. Princess of Heart, Proctor of Love.”

After he said his grand title he picked up the sack of money, going into the bag to toss the camera at Shinzo. "For the record, the camera was the only thing that was stolen in this timeline. This bag was taken in another timeline about 30 seconds in the past… or was it the future. Either way, my crime doesn't exist in this timeline, thanks to a little magic from renewal that yen I stole is still there.” He smirked, putting a finger over his lips. “So technically my crime doesn't exist, therefore I can keep the yen.”

Realizing that he forgot something, he snapped his fingers then pointed at Yukio. “Oh, yeah. Steroid eyes do you happen to know some guy Hyuuga Naoto? Met the guy in the outer village area, he wanted me to tell his son that ‘She is still looking for him.” He shrugged, there wasn't much he could say on that but it might mean something to that guy's son. “Since you're the only Hyuuga I know, tell this guy's son that she is still looking for him. Don't know who that ‘she’ is but hell he might know." Finished with delivering the message from beyond the grave, he shrugged. Then decided to stick around to see how this scene would play itself out.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what they had to say Yukio fell silent in those passing moments taking in all that he had heard as his mind processed the information his head tilted to the ground voice passing through gritted teeth. "So...I see how it is after everything you've been through every punishment, Lesson and even exile you still haven't learned a thing you really were a waste of everyone's time and effort, however, I grow tired of these petty games." Tilting his head back up the man's eyes had narrowed to a glare shaking his head slowly before addressing Shinzo.

"Welcome, I hope you understand what I'm about to do here think we can both agree he's been a thorn in our side for far too long and it's time to change that" There was the remainder of those present to address rather than do so individually the Captain simply speaks to them all in unison cracking his knuckles as he did so. "To all here, you know where you stand, Those who don't think they can handle this take a step back the rest can stand by my side and finish this quickly safe to say this shouldn't take long if past experience is anything to go by."

Turning back to face the puppet he had few words to say but what he had was enough. "Maybe after this you'll learn something but then again how much can an empty head learn"

[B-Mod Called]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren gritted his teeth. The kid, Nitish, was obviously oblivious to what was going on. Either that or he was also acting like the other kid was. "Nitish. I really thought you had brains to know who to hang out with and whatnot. It appears I was wrong." Ziren turned his attention to the kid, that is still trying to put up his act, even though he was found out. "You broke the law on international lands. That is something that is never to be even considered to be taken lightly. You can ruin peace treaties if you are left unchecked." Ziren put it out there. He should know, he's dealt with Maru enough to know that he won't care if he caused international problems. And it seemed that this kid could sadly be following close behind Maru.

His aura of death flared up at Maru and his stupid title and not wanting to take any of this seriously. "Dammit Maru! How dull can you get! You are more than just a thorn in the side! You are like a parasite that can't leave even when everything was used against you!" Unlike his previous meeting with the now exhiled puppet, Ziren has putting in all of his anger into his aura. People looked uneasy towards them all, some even evacuated the area. Good. Because just from listening to Yukio's blood flow, he could tell that he wants to fight too. Better to have everyone run away from the area due to his aura than to be evacuating during the battle itself.

Ziren stood by his Captain's side. The look of blood lust was on his face, as the blood swirled around in his eyes at a rapid pace. "I got your back Yukio-sensei."

(Actions sent)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku stared at the puppet sadly shaking her head as she joined the Captain and Ziren sliding on her steel plated gloves and Sharingan coming into full view of all present."It's true what they say,
is it not? You can't teach a old dog new tricks."
The Santaru female felt no remorse whatsoever for what was about to happen to the puppet. He had done this to himself by intervening over and over again."I remember once, I made a promise to you that I would show you light,, pull you from your dark methods but I see now the only way you understand is through this. Honestly, I have grown tired of you and since you refuse to back down, I guess I'll have to put you back where you belong. In the dirt like a dog."Her tone took on a cold demeanor and the storms started to form, a dark overcast forming.

She had tried over and over again but it seemed it was to no avail. There was a roar of thunder and the sky darkened."I will not hold back."A mass of chakra formed next to the group phasing into a panther of black color surging with Storm Chakra as it growled and paced the ground circling the puppet."Remember this little guy?"The canine stood by Soku's side waiting for a command, eyeing the puppet with yellow unblinking eyes. One word was all it needed and Maru would be toast.
[Actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo sighed as the conversation before him unfolded step by step, it wasn’t an especially surprising turn of events. Such antagonising from the ex-leaf shinobi toward Yukio would be something to be met with force, there was little denying that considering the history predating this conflict. The shinobi listened intently to the ANBU Captain, nodding only once in response upon being addressed. “Very well, I would have been surprised if this situation played out much differently to be honest.” He tried to find humour in his own words but at this point in time, the stress of having students present weighed heavily upon his shoulders. Shinzo’s gaze quickly flicked toward the two students at his side, despite their misdoings they were still the future of Konoha and as such he needed to act in good faith with them. The volume of his voice dropped dramatically once again in order to speak with Riku and Nitish.

“It appears that this can’t be avoided. Stay here and I’ll keep you safe; once this is over we will sit down and have a proper discussion about what actually happened before all of this kicked off.”
He paused for a moment. “I’ll need you to trust me though.”

Shinzo raised his posture before scanning the group before him in a quick sweep of the area. The mixture of chakra and reality warping energy within the Seikon began to rapidly churn within his frame. A circle of chakra began to spin at intense speed at his feet as the Head Jounin readied himself to fulfil his role as broadly as possible. His breaths slowed but their ferocity increased dramatically. Shinzo's physical form began to flicker, his shadow continually faded from existence and reappeared in seemingly random locations. He could feel his body readying itself for what was to come next. This had to be over soon, not only for his sake but for the sake of all those present.

MFT
[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cracking his Knuckles before taking a brief moment at who stood by his side it was clear to see each knew their place at least for the most part sighing slightly as his eyes locked on the puppet. "Once upon a time i may have been your tutor, taught you the right direction to point that rogue personality of yours but at the end of the day you weren't willing to listen. So ignorant that you were removed from the care of leaf as a whole, so where as i may have felt bad in the past to me your simply another obstacle in the way."

There was little left for the Hyuuga to say on the matter now it would simply be a case of subdue and detain considering any new abilities the boy may have were made perfectly clear the advantage in both numbers and information were very much on their side in those passing moments. Hopefully those around him would work with him rather than against him the downside of having so many people present being coordination though there was hope the training they had all gone through would be more than enough to allow them to do what was required.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back