Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Lone Boy [Yukimura Semi-Private]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the incident at the Ramen Shop, Yukimura was the only boy left alone. Yuuto was still in his Anbu garb but how could he eat in it? There weren't many people on the street this time of night luckily for them. The lone warrior would stop and grasp Yukimura's shoulder before continuing any further. "Hold for a moment boy. I need to show you something." What he was about to do was stupid, and probably against the rules but if he didn't directly say it there shouldn't have been any issues. Yuuto would check around to ensure once more that no one was around. Then a shadow like bubble would surround the two of them almost instantly and from within this void they were safe from view although if anyone did come to chance upon the dark bubble they'd probably be worried.

Inside of the void he removed his mask and the bandages that he used to cover his face while inside. The visage of a burn victim was gone and the only thing left was Yuuto's face. He'd smile at the boy as the realization would set in that his sensei was actually a member of the Anbu Squad. A finger would raise to his lips, and then he'd make the classical "shhhhh" sound prompting Yukimura to keep quiet on it. Yuu would then discard his black cloak revealing a brown sleeveless shirt beneath, nothing that should have worried Yuki. However upon looking at his sensei, Yuki would notice there were two prominent things that were different. For one those strange rune markings seemed to have covered more of his body now, and his third eye was closed as if it was resting. The shadow bubble would disappear and the pair would see a few people walking by and staring at them oddly. Had he compromised his identity? Probably not, there wasn't much to worry when they had unknown faces.

"Probably have even more questions now. It comes to mind that I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm sure you'd have been more nervous with a masked man treating you out to eat and not eating. Probably would have made you uneasy or think you did something wrong. Don't worry too much about that now though, I'm a friendly face right?" He'd chuckle and begin to walk again heading towards a specific location. On the way their however Yuuto would ask his own questions to the young student. We're gonna head to a hibachi grill. Nice place called Oki's Supreme Grill. I think you might like it, if nothing else they have beautiful women who are the chefs there. Most Hibachi grills I go to have men cooking it's quite a shame I'd much prefer a pretty face getting my food together." A warm grin would plaster itself on Yuuto's chin as the two continued their adventure to the Hibachi Grill.

Upon reaching it they'd come to a rather large sized hut like building, with four large grills. Each grill had about twenty chairs around them, with marble counter-tops to compliment. There was a counter towards the back which sat in front of a curtain that led to the kitchen area and other places they were not privy to. There was a bathroom on the side if they needed to use it. Incense were lit around the place, giving it a homely like aroma. They would be met by a woman who greeted them kindly. "Welcome, to Oki's Supreme Grill. Table for two? [She'd lead them to their seats] Here are your menus, our dinner special is a curry rice and two meat combo. Half price off for deserts tonight, and can I start you off with something to drink? Yuuto would smile and nod before ordering.

"Yes I'll have water, and I'd actually like to start us off with some appetizers. I'd like two orders of sushi, two orders of gyoza, along with the complimentary salad, and wanton soup. I haven't decided on my meal yet but what about you Yukimura? Don't be shy order whatever you want." He'd allow Yukimura his time to order anything he wanted. The appetizers would be brought out before the chef came to cook their actual meal anyways so he had plenty of time. After Yuki finished ordering Yuuto would wait until they were clear of other ears before speaking.

"So you said you were there to seek power. What did you think after seeing the Demon Sage, what ran through your mind? Honestly no need to hide your thoughts from me." His voice was calm, but it was clear that he was inquisitive over the whole matter. After such a night who wouldn't be?

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the man began to take off his bandages, it became apparent that they covered up the remnants of an unfortunate event, or an accident. The man urged Yukimura to be quiet. Yuki did just that. With his lips sealed tightly and his mind collapsing under the pressure with all the information he had just received the boy stared blankly at the man who was about to reveal his identity. Please forgive the child, accepting the existence of monsters and ghoulish creatures is an A-Rank ninja mission for an eight year old. Shifting between reality and real, the boy was drowning in thoughts, sinking under waves of possibilities of what he could or could not be. Moments later the bandages were off revealing a familiar face, and friendly eyes. The boy’s eyes widened with shock shouting out what his mouth wasn’t allowed to say. His Instructor smiled at him easing the child’s frantic mind and offered to explain everything over food.

“Oki's Supreme Grill? I’ve never been there before but I’m always up for good food!”

Said the boy with a wide grin! His voice was cracking again, showing just how unfair of an instructor puberty was. Upon arriving to the restaurant the two were guided to seats almost immediately. The instructor was correct about the beautiful chefs at the grill. But to the boy women were a confusing realm that he had not yet had the opportunity to delve into. Looking at his instructor nod and smile at the lady Yuki did the same. Yuuto ordered water, Blah! Thought the kid as he chuckled to himself.

“Miss may I please get a glass of milk please, and I’m not too sure what an appetizer is so may I have the curry rice special with chicken and beef”

As the boy ordered he wondered if this would fill him up but didn’t want to seem greedy to his Sensei. His instructor began to question the young boy.

“Uh, power sounds a bit evil, I sorta just wanted to get strong, strong enough to maybe help protect the village one day, When I saw how powerful my classmates were with their Ninjutsu I became afraid that I was too late to become a strong Shinobi”

Uttered Yuki, scratching at the blue markings on his cheeks. He looked up at the ceiling suggesting his embarrassment for his jealousy towards his classmates. The boy took a deep breath before attempting the next question about the demon sage.

“I wasn’t too sure what a demon was to be honest, when I read the paper I just saw power and my mind was already made up, I hadn’t read the demon sage part at the bottom. And when I finally came to realize he was a powerful demon sage, man I couldn’t move, all I could muster up was the strength just to wonder what would have happened if you guys hadn’t come. Thank You”

The boy took a small bow as he was restricted by the table. The pretty lady came back with the orders and told the two customers if they need anything else to give her a shout. Awaiting his Sensei to scold him for his search of power the boy stared at his tall glass of bone strengthening milk.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukimura was still a growing boy, and he had a lot of time to prosper and develop into something more. Time would be fair to him as it had been fair to Yuuto as long as they could maintain their peace. Instead of water he wanted a glass of milk, but the boy immediately knew what kind of food he wanted. "Chicken and beef with curry rice? My boy you have good taste buds. See now I'd like the same thing but no beef, double up on the chicken. Make both our dishes fried rice, and bring some of that sweet cream sauce out please... Oh lots of spicy sauce on mine as well and some sake." Yuuto would smile at the waitress as she took her leave to gather their orders.

While she did that Yukimura answered Yuuto's question about why he went there. He was afraid of being weak and losing out to his classmates, something that Yuuto didn't want to see happen to the child. However he was too focused on them and not himself. Before any lecturing he'd allow Yuki to continue who then expressed that he didn't know what a demon sage was. When he saw Akkuma's power his body couldn't move, and that he was glad that the shinobi showed up. The waitress came back at that moment with the appetizers and the drinks. She was gliding about with two big trays as if it was nothing.

Yukimura would have a plate of salad, wonton soup, crackers for the soup, six gyoza (potstickers for ref), and twelve pieces of sushi placed in front of him. Yuuto would have the same, the only difference being their drinks. The waitress would walk back to the kitchen as another woman with a cart came out. She had beautiful red hair and a pretty face to match. "I ordered two of my appetizers so you could also enjoy some yourself haha. No need to worry you'll pay me back by passing your Academy Classes and becoming a splendid Genin. This is the chef, she's going to be cooking our food right in front of us like a boss." Yuuto would sit back as she started the grill and doused it with oil. Next she'd quickly produce a small flame from her palm and ignite the oil making a nice burst of fire. It was controlled and perfected this woman was a pro. She'd start tossing the eggs about doing tricks with her spatula as if they were blades. She'd crack the eggs mid-air and separate the shells with ease.

As their amazing chef cooked Yuuto began to eat, tasting his gyoza first. "Oh Raiden this is delicious. I can't believe how good this food is. Every time I come here it's like a magical explosion in my mouth. You gotta try this Yuki it's amazing." Yuuto would start tearing into the sushi next as he hoped his student would take the generosity in stride. However he couldn't just ignore what the boy said he had to at least try and teach him something. "You know Yukimura, power can be gained by many ways. I won't lie to you this shinobi world is full of darkness and forbidden lore but at the same time it doesn't mean you have to indulge or let it turn you entirely. Even in the end we're still flesh and blood, men like you and I." He'd stop for a moment and wave down the waitress as she came back with his sake. Perfect timing as he could use a hard drink.

Yuuto took a moment before speaking up again. "Hey do you notice these runes on my body? Take a decent look at them. Remember when you met me, they weren't there. I have... an obligation to a certain lord. My clan is under hold and this is the result of a Cursed Seal that's evolving. It's not pretty and it's not fun. The power truly isn't worth the risk but I have to control it I have no choice until I kill the Primordial Lords..." Yuuto's voice would become more serious as he began to shake slightly. He wanted to kill Uka and his brethren to break this link. Damn the shadows to hell, if he could free the Masaru from them. "What is that you want out of life Yukimura? Tell me about yourself and your past." It would be a shift from the current topic but the young student was free to ask questions if he chose to.

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed a little odd that the boy would get milk of all beverages (if milk really is a beverage). None the less one cannot skip out on the benefits of calcium and the boy’s aunt used to always make him drink milk before going to bed. As Yuuto complimented the young boys taste in food, he would order a double serving of chicken on the day’s special along with fried rice, a few sauces and some sake. The foolish boy wondered if he should get some sake too, perhaps it was customary for teacher and pupil to partake in its refreshing taste. The waitress returned with the orders of the two. The boy focused on the green leafy vegetation growing on his plate. “So this a salad” muttered the boy. The greens stared back at the kid as he grabbed his fork. He inhaled a few leaves off the plate, But wasn’t impressed by the taste. ”that sucked!” said the boy under his breath trying not to garner any attention or upset the creator of his leafy garden plate. Suddenly a great idea struck Yuki, “what if I…” speaking to himself, as he snatched up a sushi roll and dipped it into his soup followed by wrapping it in his vegetables and jamming it into his mouth. “Hmmmm not bad, I’ll try with a different sauce this time”. The boy was the most creative eater in the village and was damn proud of it, mastering a new way of eating the dreaded green stuff that children are forced to eat repeatedly.

Yuuto tasted his gyoza and was sold after the first bite. The boy took one and ate it. After the first bite ripping through the flour layer, the flavor came out swinging, giving Yuki’s taste buds a bite sized delight. The kid had never tasted something quite like it before. The Pretty red head lady had already begun cooking, like a boss. She seemed to enjoy the awe that falls upon people faces when they see just how talented she was as a cook, controlling the fire and ingredients as if she had been born for this.

The instructor began to tell the boy about the pitfalls of the Shinobi world which was teaming with more evil demon sages and darkness than the boy had ever seen but was about to take the first steps into. Yuuto would remind Yuki of their first meeting when his body was missing the Runes that were now present. The boy was asked about his past and ultimately what he wanted from his future. An easy answer for most but for a little pup who was also searching for answers about who he was he had to think about this one. “Well, I am eight years old, I never really got to meet my parents but I always figured they must have passed away when I was a baby and as far as I can remember my aunt always took care of me”. The boy paused for a second to allow the Chef Lady to put the main coarse on the table. “uhm my aunt passed away a few months back so I have been staying in the orphanage until I can get enough money to buy my own place. My aunt wanted me to join the academy so I did it for her, but now I am beginning to see that this was for me more so than her benefit”.

The aroma of the food stretched across the room, the food was hot and ready. The boy had a big smile on his face “I am not sure what I want out of life sir, But I am sure it involves peace for everyone I love no matter how far-fetched it seems”. The boy would burp, and laugh at himself lifting the morbid mood he had casted over the conversation with his talks about his empty past.

“excuse me, you have an obligation to a certain lord, or lords? But Sensei how strong are these lords?”. The boy was shocked that someone as strong as Yuuto had obligations to a being that might even be stronger than he was. “Yeah I did notice the markings, they remind me of the blue ones I have on my face but I’m not too sure what mine are”. The boy would poke at his cheek pointing out the obvious blue marks wrapping around his right and left cheeks. The boy looked at his glass of milk once more as little water droplets glided down the walls of the cup and onto the table. “Sensei is that your goal for life? To free your clan?”

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naoki Yukimura, eight years old and he's never met his parents. He's only known his Aunt as his parent that's truly sad. He'd listen to the child's story as their food came by but Yuu wasn't even touching it he was too busy listening to Yuki. His aunt passed away recently and that was another sad twist to his story. He was in an orphanage but clearly didn't like it if he was already searching for new options like his own place to stay. It seemed as though he joined the academy on a whim but there must have been a reason. Yuuto didn't see any of his potential Shinobi prowess due to Miyuki's hesitance but at least there was a dream there. Yuki wanted something in life.

Even though his idea of goals weren't deeply thought out he wanted peace. That was admirable for someone so young, and honestly he'd sympathize with the boy. "Peace is an admirable thing to wish for, but as long as there are shinobi I fear there will never be true peace. I guess the most we can do is hope for a peaceful understanding of one another. Hmm interesting thing to think about I believe." Yuuto would take another gulp of his Sake as he continued to mull over the world. Yukimura however would break his train of thought asking a question about the obligation. Yuuto would stare at him for a moment before coming up with how to address this. He didn't want to fill the boy's head up with the thought of necromancy and dark powers nor was it something he felt he should have discussed. However he'd indulge the boy and answer his question.

"You're perceptive Yuki, yes that is one of my goals in life. It's a recent one but I wish to free my clan of any obligations or links to these "Primordials". Think of ancient creatures that control a world of shadows a reflection of this one. Their reach is something fierce but it's so subtle you'd never notice it unless you looked extremely hard. They surround us, walk with us, and observe without consent. However to the rulers of this realm we are insignificant to warrant attention. One lord felt differently and it is to him I am indebted and bound if I wish for the overall safety of my clan." It seemed that their chef finished to which Yuuto would tip her handsomely before poking at his food. He began to eat slowly still mulling over the conversation.

"Hey Yuki it doesn't seem like you favor the orphanage much. You want to get out of there and gather enough money for your own place but as a student that seems pretty unlikely. It runs in line with you being out there searching for strength so you can ace your exams and become a strong shinobi quickly. That's a dangerous mindset and maybe I'm wrong but that's what it seems like. How would you like to stay at my clan complex and train for a while? You wouldn't have to go back to the orphanage if you don't feel like it, and I could train you, watch over you until you get your own place. Least this way you won't have to drift off to dark places like the "Demon Sage" and can learn to rely on your own strength." It was a bold offer but he just wanted to train the child and make sure he was groomed properly.

[MFT]

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two were almost finished with their appetizers when the chef finished her cooking. Yuuto would tip her with something that looked like the young boys life savings. she smiled, bowed and offered them refills; then walked away to the back perhaps to tend to more customers. The food was delicious thought Yuki scraping some rice together with a piece of chicken. The child started vacuuming the food down as he was halted by something his instructor had said. The boy took a moment to digest what he had heard.

Yuuto had given the boy an offer he could not resist. Yuki could stay at his instructors complex where Yuuto’s clan was and be trained by him. As the kid weighed out his options he snatched at the last piece of chicken on his plate and began drifting back toward the orphanage. He thought about all of the children there who there, the scuffles for food and toys. Yuki’s mind ran over their small lonely faces. He looked around the restaurant swallowing the last few breathes he had as an orphan rat. “Please, and Thank you sir”, the boy nodded with large smile cracked across his face as he thought about getting stronger, how hard the training will be and how much tougher it would make him, How he might have someone in his life to guide him through the world as shinobi and human being. “Uhh I’m not too sure what happens now sir, but I do know the orphanage won’t allow me to leave like that, hmmm or maybe I can leave they never really check on us much” said the boy as he used a napkin to wipe away the curry from his face. Yuuto gave off an honest vibe to the young boy. “So what now sir, do we throw toilet paper over the orphanage in the name of Yuutopia now?”

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let me worry about the Orphanage Yukimura, I'm sure I'll be able to work something out. Sensei privileges and what not. Yuuto would turn his head to the sky and begin to ponder about the forthcoming events. Akkuma was bound to be a problem his darkness would not end here with the children. He'd seek further scales and likely become a threat to Kumo. He was using Shin like a pawn it would seem but there were still too many unanswered questions. For now he had saved a few lives of that demon's vile torment. It was something to be proud of. He'd stand and waive his hand for the bill and the to-go boxes. She'd hastily bring them over while Yuuto paid he'd take a good observant stare at Yukimura noting his markings. Just what were those marks supposed to mean? "Come now Yuki, I'm going to show you where you'll be sleeping at for a few, we have a lot of comfortable beds at the complex and my family's quarters are pretty awesome. Tomorrow I have some things to take care of but try to get in contact with your friends see if they want to run another class for the Ninjutsu. I'll do it at my clan complex so you can be on time for this class haha." He'd chuckle and then wait on the boy to wrap his food up so they could leave. When they did leave, the pair would head for the residential district and go to the Masaru Clan complex. It would be a new world for Yukimura he just had to choose how to grab it.

[Topic Left]

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuki looked around the restaurant, his eyes scanned the room one last time before the two took their exit. The child put the food in the to-go box the lady had brought over for them and then he put it in a small bag. He hadn't noticed Yuuto looking at the markings on his face as he was busy studying the other people who were enjoying their food. Yuuto then paid the bill and the too exited the grill. "The Masaru Clan complex" said Yuki to himself childishly swinging the bag of food back and forth as the too walked to the residential area where the complex was. Yuki was excited to see where he was to sleep. He knew he had no way of repaying Yuuto. "Thank you sir" said the boy as they closed in on the Complex. Goodbye Orphanage.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back