Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The madman returns?!

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay, so maybe he hasn't done any evil things yet while he has his stay in Suna. Maybe that's just the stereotypical missing/merc ninja thing to do. Him? He just loves music so the first thing he did was rent out a stage (with money he stole from Moon) and was rocking out. The stage was small, since it was just him, but he had to make do. He left his band of pirates down by the Soon's harbor, where they'll feel right at home, and he started to play some riffs with his guitar as people started to gather around. A lot of people were liking the music he was putting out, and he did catch some girls staring at him, no doubt it's because of his alluring charisma.

After a few minutes, he would stop and rest his fingers for a bit before he would decide to get back on stage

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was heading home after a day at the Omni Prime Medical Facility when he heard something slightly unusual coming from one of the corners within the Commercial District of Sunagakure. Raising a brow he would allow his ears to guide him to the small concert that was being performed. `This is unusual, wouldn't you say?` Kohana's voice chimed into his head. "Agreed, but something new can always be welcomed. Let's give it a listen why don't we?" Shin would find a nearby seat at one of the local cafe's and catch a waiter's attention, asking for a small coffee with a splash of cream and whatever baked good they had the most of at the moment.

As they left his trained eyes would look over the man trying to take in any and all details that he could. Though the Medical Chief was not a member of the ANBU Branch, he was still a Jounin of Sunagakure which meant he was expected to help keep the peace at all times. He wanted to make sure nothing got out of hand during this performance.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was getting fired up. There was quite a few people gathering around now. And now that he's got the attention of more people, even from a sandie ninja, with how warily they seem to look at him. He shrugged, he ain't done nothing to warrant them to try and arrest him, they can't do anything. "Aight peeps. Let's rock out!" He'd yell out in an explosive burst of energy type of way.
Flexing his fingers, stretching them before his hands flew over the chords of his guitar. He would also sing. Now he might not be as good as Monika when it comes to singing, mainly because she can actually empower people when singing, but he'd say he's pretty good himself. He sang a song that a lot of people who like rock would know. Of course since it wasn't from the original artist, he calls it a cover. When an artist or band takes a song from another artist or band and sings it.

The song would go on for about eight minutes as it wasn't just about singing, but there would be a good few minutes of just a guitar solo as he would shred the guitar and people were all cheering him on. Soon the song would end and he would yell out, "Whoo! Now that's what I'm talking about peeps!"

He walk off stage and sit down at a cafe, coincidentally the table next to Shin's and wait for the waiter to come on over. Wait a minute. He would look over at Shin. "Yo. Hey man. I got a serious question for you. If I wait for the waiter to come. Doesn't that make me the waiter? Mind blown, am I right?" He would laugh at his own joke as a waiter would come over to him. "Can I get some H2O on the rocks?"

"Iced water, got it." The waiter would say in a bored tone. Kureji would roll his eyes, but smile about it, not everyone can just chill and vibe.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would give the musician a polite chuckle at the bad joke, but he would keep face and smile at the newcomer. "That was quite impressive, truly, where did you learn to play like that?" He would strike up casual conversation with the man as he received his coffee and a small fruity pastry. Taking a fork and a knife the young man would cut the pastry and take a small bite as a blissful look came across his face. Shin truly enjoyed the little things in life. With a small sip of his coffee the boy would swallow it down and with a more chipper voice he would look back to the man.

"Does playing music like this allow you to travel comfortably between the villages? I do sometimes wonder how well traveling minstrels fair in terms of wages." He would take another bite and finally look over to Kureji. "My name is Chikamatsu Shin, it's a pleasure to meet you, and your name?"

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kureji would smile as the man gave him appraisal and then asked him where did he learn to play like that. He would think about it for a minute. For the many times that his mind and soul has been fractured and put back together, most of which by his own means, he almost can't remember. Almost. "I think I picked up the guitar one day, and then after that it was all history. I was made to rock out." A true look of confusion, as if he was searching for the answers he is trying to find, but then a smile came back onto his face when he started to talk about music.

He would shrug at Shin's talk about travel, "I manage to make ends meet. I'm somewhat a free soul and am happy to perform anywhere. And lemme tell ya. Them Moon people that are out there isolated by themselves, really know how to party when they do decide to let loose once in a while." He spoke from experience. While some were right up his alley of being mad ravers, there were some that weren't fit for even the dung they avoid. He would doubt that his antics from Moon would follow him here, at most... He thought about that one dead raver that he put a Cloud headband on to give the Moon-tards a reason to join the fray. He would look back towards the guy as he called himself Chikamatsu Shin. When asked for his name, Kureji would reply with, "Nice to meetcha Shin! I'm Kota. Leader of the Devil's Advocates band. So tell me. What's your type of groove you vibe to?" Was it a lie about his name? Technically speaking... No. The anomaly known as Kureji had sprouted from when he had awaken to having the powers of the Void, everyone even at the mental hospital he was located at in Sand only knew him as Kureji. Crazy. There would only be one person here in Sand that knows his real name. Kota.

Kota was founded when a Sand shinobi had tried to help Kureji come to terms with his past and learn what exactly happened that fateful night. But even so... Kureji mainly uses that name as a handle for when dealing with people he'd rather not have know his name. Coincidentally enough, this current body he is in, the previous soul's name was Kota as well, so it would fit the bill if such an investigation were to be conducted about him.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"So you have been go the Moon Country? It's exquisite isn't it? I visited briefly a few years back, though I avoided any of the heavily populated areas as I explored the countryside." Shin grinned softly as he took a sip.

"The Devil's Advocate? Quite an interesting choice in name. Could cause connotations that are unintended, but never the less it doesn't have quite the nice ring to it.." Shin pondered for a moment to think about Kota's question. "To be honest I don't think I have ever truly spent the time to explore the musical genres. Been spending too much of my time studying I suppose."

He chuckled slightly remembering the years of training and heavy disciplined path he took as a youth which did not allow him to have any free time for himself. He tapped a few coins on the table to leave as a tip. "That said, I do think I need to be on my way." He walked by Kota and placed a few yen on his table. "You play very well, keep it up."

[Topic Left]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Shin would walk away from Kureji, he would mutter under his breathe, "Boring." As the guy had talked about not having a favorite genre of music and talking about... Studying. Just the thought of sitting in a dark room reading a book didn't sit well with the Yamanaka. But he will definitely take the free money.

And with that, he will take his leave.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back