Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Maelstrom [Requesting Entrance]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air was salty, go figure. The sea below the enormous mounds of earth would do that to fairest of noses. The gates of Iwagakure stood before a stone bridge. The village seemed to be stationed beyond it on a massive stone isle. Yuuto would crack a light smirk as he approached the twin statues of men with swords and shields he observed the architecture noting the gleaming stone. The material looked marvelous he'd have to get a sample and test it's durability in comparison to metals. Since giving up his weapons he was somewhat at a disadvantage yet that would not keep him down for long. With only a burlap sack and a sleek red leather jacket (and black clothing) Yuuto approached the closest shinobi guarding the gates.

"Hello, my name is Masaru Yuuto. Recently a man was sent here with a series of messages from the Masaru Clan that currently resides in the Lightning Country. He has not returned since the departure, and I've come to inquire his whereabouts. I would also like to spend some some time in your village if you don't mind. I do not own a passport from a shinobi village as I am a free lance sell sword. If there is any work specifically dealing with execution or restraint of creatures my services will prove to be valuable." His voice was serious but his facial expression was rather dull like he was uninterested at the moment or he was drained. While he was looking for his cousin, Tosaka hopefully he could be given some form of work, daddy had to eat too. The blades on his holsters (hips) were quite basic but if asked for a demonstration he would show them the dancing blades, a simple form of using blades like puppets. He had been coming up with a new idea ever since traveling from Lightning but it would definitely take some more research in order to create the final products.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, something was salty. Perhaps it hung in the air, but it definitely wasn't just because of the sea. However, the air would grow colder, heavier. Clouds would collect themselves in the sky, light grey in coloration. A man approached the closest shinobi who stood at the gates, but that shinobi... just so happened to be nothing more than Haruka with her ANBU mask obscuring her facial features and a cloak over her head. A gentle snowfall would begin cascading down around the area. They were much like little snowcrafted butterflies, and it was very obviously something attached to chakra. Bringing her hand up to the stone mask, she would pull it free of her features, and the cloak would pull over her head. Dropping the mask and cloak to the ground, the young woman would peer at Yuuto for a few moments. A person she knew was long coming, but she never necessarily accepted this fact. Oh dear. "I knew that someone like you would show up here soon enough," came her voice as she watched him with her icy blue hues. "I have something for you. You needn't a passport." Her head would nod once now as she watched him carefully. "I also have a snapshot that you would find very interesting, I am sure of that." Her arms would fold behind her back, hand grasping onto her opposite wrist.

The now dark haired woman would shift on one foot, moving to step along. One heel in front of the other that would click against the ground. "You seem tired. Let me offer you a place to sit and perhaps something to eat and drink before I give you the snapshot and what I have for you. Masaru-san, my name is Haruka. It's lovely to meet you. I'd continue talking, but if it is not obvious, people here are not kind at this very moment." She'd continue walking into the village, leading Yuuto along. She had a lot to discuss with this man.

[ Granting Yuuto Access to the Village ]
[ Topic Left w/ him if he so chooses. ]
<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clouds began to gray almost resembling the clouds of Lightning Country. The snow began to fall slowly sprinkling Yuuto as he awaited for the guard to respond. An Anbu with a stone mask and a charcoal cloak responded to him confidently of course. These guards were on their toes or at least should have been and from Yuuto's perspective Stone was looking more tight than Cloud. Even the snow began to flutter like it was alive clearly pointing to manipulation via chakra. Were they preparing a battlefield just in case? Luckily this wanderer did not come here to stir the pot like so many of "his kind" had in the past. The Anbu who answered had a feminine voice and they began their response by stating that they were waiting for him as though his appearance here was foretold or expected.

The woman removed her mask and cloak dropping it to the ground revealing herself. She had pale skin as sleek as ice, and her raven hair accented the deep blue eyes that could pierce like daggers. All in all this woman was stunning in the "I could kill you, as quick as I could kiss you" kind of way, yet her words were deceptively kind. Luckily he would not need a passport clearly this woman was confident that he could not deceive them or they truly were waiting on him. This snapshot that she mentioned was also intriguing but worrying at the same time. Tosaka was always the rowdy type but he was never one to cause extreme damage.

While they could probably talk here it was not safe and even she knew that a place to sit, eat, and drink could build a better atmosphere. Smiling and nodding Yuuto would extend an arm. "Lead the way madam. I would love a place to rest and will receive any information you can give." With that the pair would enter the glorious stone village, a place yet to be uncovered.

[Topic Left, Stone Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back