Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Majestic Dogherd Army Rides In! [Edit: Frozen]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[dNPC Teshigawara Ao joined the thread.]
[dNPC Aobakogakijimori "Ao" Mako joined the thread.]
[dNPC Zokujin Ao joined the thread.]
[dNPC Denpachi "Ao" Mako joined the thread.]
[dNPC Ondori "Gankling / Rooster" Onichikozo joined the thread.]
[dNPC Sojourner Teshigami "Aorist Dragonlady Warlock" Tatsu joined the thread.]
[iNPC Kowarusuki Warusa has joined the thread.]
[dNPC Fluffy Husky Army has joined the thread. (All of them!)]
Kowarusuki Warusa's dNPC Husky Army Album

[col]She was right down there.. Through the splintered peephole of the wooden roofing.. She was really undressing, and all that she was was spilling out, her voluptuousness just waiting to be ravished..

VLswB7j.png

Babump

Like she had been waiting for me all of this time.. She was...waiting for me..

4cnIQ3r.png

Bahbuhmp

I didn't care anymore. She was mine!

A8k2Ewv.png

BYAKUGAN!

That was all she did afterward she undressed.. Just slip right under the silk sheets of her covered bed and just fall asleep. And that was all I did that night.. Just sit there, drinking hard liquor, as I watched her sleep. Who the hell were those other girls with her, besides her sister?

Sizzle, sizzle..

As the night passed, day came, and the sun was unforgiving. As soon as my sweat evaporated, my skin was roasted. I was unflinching, though. I just sat there and watched over her.. Protecting her.. Guarding her.. She was mine, after all.

Sigh..

The time came when she awoke. She frayed away from the rest of her compatriots by being uninterested and displeased with the shining quality of the light that shone on her own silkily smooth blue flesh. Ugh, she dressed herself again. Even as very revealing as her enchanted armors were, it was such a tease.. I still held the memory of every single inch up and down of her naked body, though. Might I even need to cherish just that memory of her when I can instead cherish herself everyday instead? I was going to follow her and her companions into Iwagakure. I also was not even going to try to ask why she was outside of Iwagakure instead of in Amegakure, like she told me she would be. Was.. Was I at fault? Maybe only time would tell if my actions would have consequences or not. Hehe. I enjoyed this, so far.

Pant, pant..

She and her companions were on the road as I was. Actually, I wasn't really on the road, compared to them. I was sort of climbing up an offroad, hilly path meant for tradesmen to head toward a different path on with as such, and I was turning left through a fork in my road, heading down (or, more literally, up) toward a guardpost on the outskirts near the large gates that lead into the holdfast keep of Iwagakure itself. From a distance, I might have looked like a shepherd, but really, I was harboring hundreds of wolves along my sides as I walked. The sun made them miserable with its heatwaves. I would find them a cool, chilled place yet.

Fwwt!

"I call the Guardian of this post-tower! Now then, Postmaster, I request entry into Hidden Stone Village! As these here papers state, I am Walther Kowalski of Hidden Cloud Village! I come with my familiars! I am no ninja, but a mere traveling bard! Would you do me the honor of allowing me passage?" I had whistled to beckon for a sentry to check my showing papers, and then slurred with a drunk accent to state myself and what I was and what I was with. I was sweating profusely, just like I was yesterday, as I watched my beloved tousle through sleep in bed. Hehe. I had the biggest grin plastered on my face.

–––

That night, at the old inn that was our last stop until Titan's Keep, after I had undressed, I had quite a strange time. I couldn't quite seem to sleep right.. I had a terrible feeling looming over me.. Ominousness just staring at me, dead-on.. When I did dream, I dreamt that there was only a void of a milky-white to light-blue endless background that I ran forever through. I still had the bad feeling something was slowly encroaching upon me. I wondered how the other girls felt. I had constant watch on the door, and on Teshigami, Teshigawara and my sister. Hunh. I guess it was just haunted. Stupid haunted house. Whatever. I slipped my hand out from under my ass and reached for my armor-brassiere. I attached them to my chest and proceeded to slip on my armguards, legguards and straps. With everything set, I picked up my ammunition and my spetum and headed out with everyone else that had also readied themselves. It was time. We partied up and banded together as we headed down a well-maintained and well-traveled road. Since I was "probably the most sane person in this group thus far", I was kind of in the lead. I don't know why though. I was never tame, and I was always bold, rash and spiteful.

fwwt..

I flicked my wrist and snapped my fingers at them, holding my flat palm up in the air to signify for my party to halt. Slightly noisily, they did as such, and began taking out their passports, papers and identifications. I swear I heard a familiar sound as I made a noise akin to whatever it was as well, a high-pitched whistling sound, however mine was more effeminate and cetacetic. We looked around, expecting the presences of ANBU or other general sentries to greet us and check our passports we were holding out so that we could pass. We were basically standing in a row.. I was on the far left side while others were to my right side. We stood in the middle of the road that held the great gates before us. "Guardian or guardians, we are mercenaries that seek lodging and peaceful refuge in Hidden Stone! We are.. uh, well, peaceful-ish, and will try not to cause disruption if allowed in!" I called out for anyone around me to hear so that they knew what was going on.. Wait a second.. I looked to the right to count us, but one of us was missing.. Where the hell was Teshigami at?!

–––

Mmm.. Sleep.. A time when I'm not judged or looked down upon.. When things can go any way.. My slumber passed by too quickly. I was seared by the hellish light of morn. I frowned as I rose and did nothing to dress myself, seeing as how I didn't take my clothes off to sleep unlike my anarchistic sister. I sighed, and bent down to take up my arms to my side. I went out, close behind my sister, swiftly making the way down a quiet and well-worn stone road toward the gates of Iwa. My sweater didn't feel like the proper thing to wear in this heat.. I, uncharmingly, overheated. I stayed away from the men to mask my scent. Stopped suddenly, I knew what to do and pulled out a small, pocket-sized notebook from my sweater's sleeve. I put my knees together and forced my hands up into the air with it as I looked down and curled my tail upward and had my hair fall down in front of my face. "Mm.. Mmm!" I muttered incoherently and awkwardly to assert and affirm my sister's words as being true. Sigh.. I felt an unnaturally blazing feeling spread across my face. I bite the inside of my cheek.

–––

Hrm.. The Land of the Rising Sun was nothing.. No, is nothing.. It won't change.. I'll find a way to truly fix it.. First I need to get into Iwagakure with these other people.. The great rapture and culling shall soon be upon us.. Hrm.. Now I nap.. ... Yawn. Daylight already. Well, I awoke earlier than these other ones.. If I can get away from my sister, I'll be in luck.. Okay, sliding into these pants silently.. Mm, I grab my bow and sneak out. I head down the stairs, past the caged fire near the drinking area, going down wood steps, heading on paved stone, up a small wooden ramp, through a dark hallway that is devoid of people, and out a small, wood-and-glass ornate door. You just have to be kidding me. I was snickering as I closed the door, but I was about to yell at the top of my lungs when I saw my earlybird sister shrugging her arms in front of me. She poked me with her finger and I smirked. "Whatever, it's not like I was going to do anything. Damned." I swat away her annoying hand and wait for the others. As soon as all arrive, we go down the path toward Iwagakure. Through heat we toil, and I finally rest as I stand in place in front of the gates, holding my passport out to my side. I peer slightly at my sister.

–––

This was a predicament. There were a lot of faithless people in this village. I dwelled on the fact some people had no hope in humankind throughout everywhere in this place as I slept. I awoke the same as always, from my soldier-style slumber. It was still dark, so I hurried to secure my knowledge that everyone was still in the places where I needed to be at, and then secured my place outside in the front of the inn, my hammer slugged over my shoulder. There was a construction worker or somebody on the roof, drunkenly stuporous, along with some other residents in the inn and the owners, as well as our own group. Some merchants nearby were leaving the vicinity after packing up their tents. Everything was normal, but I still had a weird sensation in my body. I saw my incredibly ridiculous brother open and close the door, his back to me. I struck out my finger to hit the middle of his forehead as soon as he turned to me. "If that is so, fine then. Stay by my side, anyhow." I reply to him deadpan. As soon as we are all ready, we head to the massive gates of Iwagakure with our group. I listen to the aqueous tailed woman start speaking out loudly as soon as she flips her hair and holds out her booklet. I imitate her actions with the booklet, looking at my brother.

–––

Tick, tock, tick, tock. My pocket watch's pointers clockwise circled the minutes and the hours passing by. I groaned a bit as my iron golem, Reaver's, hands slowly crept to my side. I turn from my right to my left and blurredly look at him. I squint, and then rub my eyes a bit, closing my pocket watch and putting it in my belt's sack for such small trinketry. Iron Reaver pulled his metallic glove away and made a thumbs up at me. I understood. It was time we headed out. Reaver helped me put my chainmail vest on, and helped me put my plate shieldings on. I asserted my presence by pulling my white-sheen silken tabard a bit when I looked at the other groggy people walking down the hallway, all ready to go out. I grinned as I patted Reaver. He made a pleased grunting sound in retort. Even though all the iron and armor on my body was heavy for a normal person, my body itself was about four times as heavy as that of a normal person anyhow. That being because I was an elemental like Reaver; we were both the tanks of our group. I heard someone complaining when I was the one lastly coming up the hill, someone saying, 'Gank, ya gotta hurry it up!', or other such. I replied, "I am. If you had been looking up, the gates are before us already, so there is no worry." to whoever it was. It sounded feminine. Huh. Whatever, then. Reaver stood behind me and quickly slipped my pocketbook out of my sack so as to retrieve it for me. He held it out, and I looked to my right after looking left as I heard Teshigami's voice. "Rooster, my handsome slave, were you spying on me last night, or was it the other man on the roof? If you wish to continue being my lover, you will do as I command you to do from now on, and you must abide solely by what I tell you. Nnn, I must see to something that has been nagging me for a while. Stay here, sexy husband." Teshigami acted the part of the succubus she was, moving her hands across my face and down my right leg. She puckered her lips and kissed at me in the air, winking her painted lashes as soon as she used her demonic magicks to teleport away, leaving a black and green mist cloud where she left from that soon dissipated. Where did Teshigami head off to? It was unlike her to be lacking explanations, but it bothered me she thought I was spying on her and noted there was somebody else where she thought I was. Anyway, usually she was the speediest person in the group due to her uncanny teleportation abilities. I saw Aoba looking at me confusedly about it, and I shrugged to her. She shook her head in disbelief. Teshigawara looked at me funnily when she heard there being someone spying on Teshigami. I was not actually anything with that woman, but she liked to associate herself as being the lover of all she met, as well as the owner of them. I heard Zokujin cursing to himself, saying, "Fucking poly-consorting dominatrix.." Needless to say, I chuckled heartily at him.

–––

There was.. There was someone looking at me. At first I thought it was a demon, but.. I'm pretty sure someone was looking at me as I tossed and turned around in bed. I was able to sleep, though very little. Tiny fucking imps poked and prodded me with burning tridents as I sat in hell in my dream. My chakra shade slapped the hell out of my cheek to wake me up from my comatose. He snickered darkly at me, his laughter turning into chaotic cackling as he looked up and looked menacing at everyone else, turning into a dark mist that faded all of the sudden. I thought I stopped those fuckers from appearing from my dreams already, but apparently not. Stupid manifestations of my fears.. Though to everyone else, it was just as if I was doing it to be the torturer I was. They growled at me about it, but that was it. Hahah. I wanted some bacon as soon as I dressed myself half-assedly. I made a clone to start sexually harassing the sleepily-seeded bartender, and stole some beer and mutton chops, as well as some bacon from behind his back. No one really paid attention to my antics anymore, and that pissed me the fuck off. Walking outside, I noticed a masculine shape on the roof as we headed off. Hmm.. My brows creased heavily as I became pissed off in multiple ways, and I finished the last of the grog I glugged down, throwing the empty sack and last mutton shanks at Ondori, since he was behind me with his bigass summoned elemental and was blocking my view as we went down a hard road. His elemental slid around quickly, protecting Ondori by catching the food and underhandedly giving it to Ondori, who was more absorbed in staring at his clockwork pocket watch than paying attention to how I shook my body for him. The elemental made a peace sign at me and groaned its deep laughter. Fuck you, you stupid shell.. I thought, my delightedness turning into more hate. "Ah, thanks for this, Teshigami!" Ondori thanked me happily as he received the objects, him being too thick to understand I hated him and was always using him for my desires. He turned and devoured the meat before we were at the gates. I played my sexy role again, and told him what the hell I thought, what I wanted and what I was doing, or somewhat of what I was doing as I put my hands all over his body to try to get him amorous, though he never seemed willing or even knowledgeable of my intentions, just like the blockhead he was. Hehe. He didn't need to know the full story of where I was going, anyhow. The shape that I thought was on the roof I had been tracking for a while by chakra presence using my shades to spy on him surreptitiously. The fucking guy had a bajillion dogs with him! It was time to ruin someone's day. I teleported away, sliding through a shadowy slip in space and time to make it literally underneath the dogs, though accidentally that way it was. "There are a bunch of mutts on me! Hahah!" I howled at the dogs my stubborn surprise with their licks and pawing. What the hell, some of these were ninja dogs.. I ripped a vortex underneath me to solely swallow myself to teleport through another time-space rip-portal on top of the dogs. I rode one of the ninja dogs, who seemed to be already acquainted to being ridden upon. The mutt whined, but that was it, as it rode forth toward the backside of the well-dressed, though unshaven flame-haired man. "The majestic dogherd army rides in, you dirty, sexy bedside stalker, you!" I playfully and very discouragingly said to him in a very facetious tone of voice as I waved my hands in the air, sticking my tongue out at him. I then crossed my arms at him, my intonation becoming more charismatic and sobered. "Listen, bub. I'll cut you a fuckin' deal. In exchange for me not leaking information you were spying on me and my group's girls when I was sleeping, you become one of my loveslaves and forever follow what I tell you to do. I already have some others on alert of you, but I can quell their curiosities by tellin' them I was just punkin' around with them, but you'll need to lie low for a bit and make sure they don't remember your figure, so you'll need to throw out those.. those weird leather clothes you have on right now. Anyway, don't worry if you've accepted what I offer already.. You look too fucking shitface-drunk to care. Just follow my lead, we'll act like friends and stay away from them, and I'll find you when I disband from your side to calm them. If you don't follow what I say, I swear to Gods, I'll fuckin' cut you. Got it? Alright then." I finished my death-threat in close whisper to him, the dogs all looking at me harshly. I grinned maniacally as I pulled out my notebook of identity for whatever ninja he called to read soon, holding it out, opened to my page. I could hear his sweatdrops hit the ground like a needle fall in the world's quietest hall, and him nod viciously as he swallowed a gulp of his own fear down his throat, but he straightened himself and appeared cool. So far, so good, I guess. Whatever. I just want a burger. I smiled lightly to myself, looking away from him. I sighed heavily, a little bit exasperated. Maybe I will be with this someone that maybe might actually understand me soon enough, since he is replicating my own antics from forever ago that got me into the mess I am in now..|
DytFz9N.png

Kowarusukī Warusā
←♪☆♪→

TXEJmy0.gif

Aobakogakijimori "Ao" Mako

RmwJnnJ.gif

Denpachi "Ao" Mako

xC8B5sw.png

Zokujin Ao

klGAuv9.png

Teshigawara Ao

j9109CN.gif

Ondori "Gankling / Rooster" Onichikozo

OBTgDSb.gif

Sojourner Teshigami "Aorist Dragonlady Warlock" Tatsu
[/col]

[It's a fullhouse! It's also a funhouse.]
[I'd like two or more people to separately address two parties coming in from different areas to enter Iwagakure, please. One or more to address Teshigami and Kowalski at an eastern entrance, and one or more to address Denpachi, Zokujin, Aobakogakijimori, Ondori and Teshigawara at the main entrance.]
[Frozen / I have to spend some time away from NC, please forgive me.]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back