Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The mess left behind (Requesting Takeshi)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking into the office it would have been a strange sensation to speak to the Hokage outside of a Sennin meeting however these were not the thoughts that crossed the man's mind, not particularly caring for the image he painted holding the heads of two missing nin at his side tapping on the door to the Hokage's office with his foot before announcing his entrance. He had his opratives inform those within the mansion of his arrival regardless of the fact he had come straight there from the top of Hokage rock.

If anything rested on the mans mind it was what would be done with the corpses left behind, he didn't care all that much his duty was done the only reason he did nothing with them was in case Takeshi had other ideas for the other branches of the leaf walking into the office and taking a moment to look around a few droplets of blood forming a trial behind him all the way from the door of the mansion something he would most likely have to clean up later though he didn't particularly mind he did make the mess after all.

If anything else had to be addressed it would be the state Hokage rock was left in, though he had made an effort with his ANBU to end the fight quickly doing so had some side effects most notable of which the reconstruction or rather destruction of the area around the Shinobi and even from down at the bottom of the rock such a conflict could not have been missed the man's final attack against the missing nin leaving a rather notable crater that leaned off the side of the cliff face. "Uchiha Yukio here to speak to the Hokage, regarding a matter of importance."

[Requesting Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to follow the trail of blood as he walked inside of the mansion he sighed to himself knowing that this probably had something to do with the noise that he heard from the Hokage rock, as well as the damage that had been done to the once beautiful location. That didn’t bother him to much though, he had expected that outcome from the fight that had taken place up there, as he followed it off he saw that it slowly spiraled towards the Hokage office. As he allowed himself to walk the familiar steps and whistling a happy tune as strange as that might be given the current situation.

As he rounded the corner his eyes fell onto Yukio, though they glanced down to the heads that where in his hands it seemed that the trail of blood was because of him. He walked past his Sennin before giving a slight nod without saying a word, opening the office door instead as he stepped into it allowing the Sennin to follow in behind him. As he allowed his robes to gently rest on the stand in the corner of the room he slumped himself back into the chair as he faced the Sennin for a few minutes pondering the best way to word this situation, though he himself had just come back from the gates. It seemed that Ayama had decided to forfeit her life instead of coming back to the village and talking about their issues. No talking was far too easy a solution these days it appeared.

“Come in give me your news, I just killed Ayama so more bad news cannot cloud my already broken mind today."

[MFT: 287]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Takeshi came to rest it seemed the man was somewhat exhausted though Yukio couldn't blame him it seemed for every series of trails that ended more turned their ugly heads to the Leaf village placing the two heads on the man's desk the Uchiha didn't seat himself finding it more professional to stand given the topic at hand. "To give an explanation to all of this I went atop Hokage rock to find some respite and clear my mind, upon arriving I found one of my branch speaking to a man in ANBU robes specifically white robes. Due to the act of him being in the village disguised as a captain I took it upon myself to kill first ask questions later so to speak letting my intuition guide my hand at that moment in time."

This was the moment the man's companion decided to chime in adding his own details to the conversation at hand. "I don't know if you recognise any of those here, given we have not been present when much of the combat within leaf occurred some time ago. To that end we have left the corpses for the time being as well, they rest atop the rock and operatives have been called to watch over them in case they had friends hiding around the area." It made sense to do so given the number of groups that came in and out of leaf it was not far fetched to consider these two had more allies in and around leaf.

"To this end we leave it to your digression as to what to do with them safe to say with our lack of intel on the matter it seemed like the best course of actions. In terms of myself and my ANBU operative we came out of the ordeal unscathed save some minor bruises mostly of my own doing." What could be considered strange was the man seemed somewhat annoying which would be a surprise given he was generally not one to show any emotion at all. "I did my duty for leaf, but safe to say I am somewhat disappointed in the challenge I faced in the endeavour. The only damage occurring being caused by myself using some techniques that put something of a strain on me and my companion here."

It wasn't as if he was complaining more than he just wished to speak the honest truth as he always had never one to let such negative thoughts linger for too long. "Back to the main topic at hand the operative that fought beside me will be considered for promotion once she has grown a bit more, showing good instinct and bravery given what she was faced with to that end I will be keeping an eye on her future developments as I do not wish to rush head long into things. There is a difference in reward and pressure I feel when being given the rank of captain and can sometimes be more of a burden than a gift at such a young age."

As far as his branch was concerned Yukio felt he'd made the right choice seeing as the young ANBU still had room to establish her skills within the branch and grow overall as a Ninja Chinatsu and Yukio now waiting to hear Takeshi's response on the matters he had presented.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards Yukio as he spoke, it seemed that a lot had happened in leaf lately and that much angered him that Leaf was turning into a warzone was not something that he would have even considered to be a possibility back in his day. Leaning back in the chair of the Hokage office he allowed that sigh to escape his lips, it wasn’t deliberate and it wasn’t on purpose more it was just the fact that right now he was looking at the situation that would be considered to be a threat that had to be dealt with. He had enough experience with missing to know that sometimes these things would come back to haunt them, and it seemed today was going to be another day like that.

“Make sure no-one else enter’s this village without a passport, I want to know why they are here each of them, I want double guards and start having ANBU on the outervillage zones, I do not want a repeat here, we have had one attempt to go missing, and two who seemed to come to leave to die. This is where that number stops. ANBU is your branch Yukio, I trust you to make sure that this doesn’t happen again.”

With that Takeshi was done here for now, instead deciding to take a back seat and see how his Sennin would approach this situation and the action that they would take.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back