Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Mysterious Sensei [Weekly Mission]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were a lot of unknown lurking about in the vastness of Wind Country. Beasts with fearsome claws, beings from otherworldly planes, and people of such reputation that all would shrink away at their presence. When word travels around of one such types it's usually for a not so great reason. This usually warrants investigation on the behalf of those who are threatened. While Uri has never observed any as true threats to himself, these entities are massive concerns for those less fortunate. Due to his ability to traverse the diamond sands and reach many places unknown due to his abilities, Uri was once again selected to deal with a dangerous situation, one he always sought to defuse instant of destroying.

This figure that was approaching Sunagakure through the Maelstrom itself was one of reputation that dated back far longer than the typical longevity of any human. Legendary Swordsman often legacies that were beyond reproach. Ingo Hato, one of the Seven Edges was one such master. He traveled the world, similar to Uri, and continued to master his art to even higher levels. Leaving marks on people he encounters on profound levels as to change their lives. His weapons were unmistakable, and that's why reports reached the village so quickly. While an old Allie, anyone who may have killed him and acquired his weapons could be coming to cause harm all the same.

The mission was simple: verify the stranger's identity. If it was Hato, then allow him access. It it wasn't, then deal with him as necessary.

Today the sands seemed a bit calm, as if a greater beast were present to quell its otherwise unruly behavior, as if it was giving a large birth to an even more intimidating predator. Hato or anyone capable of slaying him would demand such respect from powers unseen. Rumor was that Hato was an ancient king, destined forever to roam the lands until he could redeem himself for his past sins. A tragic story with an even more impact ending, one Uri had been told as a child as a bedtime story by his father. People like Hato lived lives of antiquity, trying to find a purpose, but never truly taking hold of anything until they had managed to atone for their past wrong-doings. Garbed from head to toe, the sand seemed to roll off of Uri as he followed what used to be the main highway from Sunagakure out into the rest of the world. It was an old path that was used frequently before the maelstrom had set itself upon the village. Out in the distance, the shadowed figure, distorted by the stinging sand, approached with a calm stride. The jagged edges of the telltale weapons strapped to his back clearly marked the target. Normally Uri's instincts would guide him to a safe path if ensuing danger waited ahead, but he felt no such urge to move.

In seconds, they would meet face to face and Uri would be able to finish his job.

As they neared, there was a moment of utter calmness as the winds howling around them quelled and the sand settled. Both parties removed their hoods and lowered their facial protection. The scar across the bridge of the man's nose was indication that this mysterious visage was indeed Hato, the man who Uri had crossed paths with once before.

"Ingo-san, it is good to see you again, and in such fine health."<i></i> They grasped each other forearms, gave a firm squeeze and a solid shake before letting go, "If you would follow me, I would guide you the rest of your way in."<i></i>

"Thank you, Uri-san. From one master to another.

~|~

Word Count: 615
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back