Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Notaclass Class [Open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The one with the least to say, was the first to respond. Arami proclaimed his undying loyalty to the Raikage in front of the others in the class and Zaku could only smile in response. "Well done Arami, I don't think you realize the image of yourself you have put into their minds." thought the teacher, nodding his head in response to the answer. "Good to know you are ready to die for you village, Arami. Maybe when I'm Raikage, I'll have you assassinate all who disagree with my policies so I'm not usurped from power." he responding, hypothetically of course. All of this was hypothetical; given Zaku's history he would likely never be the Raikage.

Sora, the one who was late, was the next to respond. He felt a need to speak about why he was at the academy and how he was going to become strong. Perhaps he had a bit more foresight than Arami did. Sora probably knew that there was a potential for some kind of altercation and was hoping his little speech would get him out of it, at least, that's what Zaku assumed he was doing. He claimed he would demand information as to why he was killing someone. "Second guessing the Raikage would be quite brave of you, but you can bet that after doing so you would never get promoted to a spot of importance ever in your life. He would never trust you." Zaku commented with a slight smile. There was no right answer. Every answer was both equally right and wrong. That was the lesson that was to be learned here.

Miko came next with a highly philosophical statement, and that even Zaku had to replay in his mind ocne or twice to make sure he was understanding the young student correctly. His thought went along with the Sensei's earlier statement about history being written by the winner. He was indeed right. If you are taking orders directly from the Raikage then you are one of the most powerful people in the village. Zaku nodded his head in that regard as he continued to speak. "A shinobi with and without will..." repeated the teacher within his mind. A concept he had not thought of. The young were full of thought and ideas that no adult set in their ways could come up with. Miko impressed him at that moment. But, like the rest, Zaku had his comments. "A shinobi such as yourself who decides for himself reminds me of a sennin whom was recently replaced. Isaki Kushin, the former medical sennin. You've no doubt heard rumors about the controversial tactics of the medical branch. They were his doing. Words amongst the corps say that the Raikage was too afraid to try and stop him." Zaku paused, this was a point where he definitely was speaking to them as if they had graduated already. "What I am saying is your mindset is dangerous, powerful but dangerous. A selfish shinobi is a potent weapon, but also a liability." he concluded with a satisfied look on his face.

Next was Kyo. His response boiled down into that of indecision. He didn't feel confident in an answer without more information on the situation, and Zaku really had no other information to give. It was just a question that had come up in his mind. A wise decision, leaving the answer up in the air. But there was one variable that needed to be considered. "Kyo, there is one thing that all men are bound to, no matter what your superiors say. That is time. Some times decisions have to be made immediately, and there is no time for contemplation. Fights happen fast, and don't last long. Those who make the right decisions faster usually win. Keep that in mind." finished Zaku with a smile. He actually enjoyed talking with these little buggers. But then a new comer arrived...

The door slid open and his eyes shifted to look at the new student with disdain. Zaku said nothing and just watched the boy sit down and respond to the question that was on the paper on the desk. A quiet anger formed in his belly. "Kids these days..." he sighed. "Can I eat him?" groaned the sleepy demon within Zaku. The Sensei smiled and shrugged. He needed to continue the class, but with each disturbance his thought was disturbed as well.

Zaku's demeanor shifted and his aura seemed to grow darker and more foreboding. With no handseals, he threw his arm forward and out of thin air materialized a massive arm made of the sand element. A giant hand on the end would go to grab at the unknown boy, binding him beneath huge finger like tendrils. Should be be caught (that's up to rolls), Zaku would pull him towards himself. Should the boy successfully dodge, the giant hand would change direction with ease and pursue him once more. It moved force and strength, but easily as if manipulated by Zaku's will, which it was. Once apprehended, Zaku would say the following. "The first step to learning is to be on fucking time." he grunted and then would toss the young man out one of the windows on the left side of the room. Whether he picked himself back up and came back into the room would tell Zaku whether or not he was even worthy of being a shinobi.

There wasn't much left to the class, they had seen the power a true shinobi held. At any moment Zaku could have consumed Sasu in the sand coffin jutsu. He felt they had learned enough, perhaps learned the most important lesson in his mind. To have a will of their own. He had been a tool for far too long. "Now is there any questions any of you have? You can ask whatever you want and I won't hide the truth from you."
Sasu, Zaku is after you with a manifested appendage of Sand thanks to his Jinchuuriki power.

I have rolled a d20 twice. The first initial check was 14, and the second was a 17. Go ahead and roll use http://www.random.org to grab a number 1-20 for each check. Failing either check means you are apprehended and thrown out the window. What you do next is up to your character. Should you pass both checks, PM me and I'll change my post around. Sasu should be the first to post this round, the rest of you can post anytime after.

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(rolled a 3 here..)
Sasu stared blankly at Zaku for many moments. It seemed as time itself had stopped, his eyes widening in shock. Heck, he could have almost passed as one of those novelty stress toy who's eyes bulged when squeezed. If he could, he would have spoken but at present he merely attempted to breath. With each exhale he took in less and less air as the sand pressed down. 'Oh my god.." He thought

"The first step to learning is to be on fucking time." Said Zaku

Having little time for further thought, he coughed and was hurled at a nearby window.

(rolled a 19 here)
With a horrific shattering sound, one he would latter recall fondly, Ai smashed through the window. As the glass settled, a long indigo dagger clutched weakly in one hand could be seen embedded on the inside window seal. The sweat accumulating out of sheer fright betrayed him, and his grip faltered but did not fail. In a burst of determination, he pulled himself back into the room. The whole occurrence had probably taken only a few seconds - but to Ai it felt like ages. Short of breath he plopped down on the classroom floor, and raised the indigo dagger to point at Zaku accusingly.

"You sir, are a mad man." He declared

With a crackling sound normally reserved for the old and arthritic, Ai stood after several moments. Nodding, a look of understanding replacing fear, he spoke again.

"I don't think I'll be late again though." He chuckled

Sheathing his dagger back into his hip holster, Ai took his seat once more.

Edit: I concent to this mod system, adds depth and allows fate to intervene a little~ :)

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It happened in a flash. Miko closed his eyes for five second at most, laughing silently at the late boy. He had been the second one, but his attitude was intensively annoying. The only expression he managed to force outwards was a simple, half-hearted smile, and then he waited for Zaku-sensei to take action. He knew it would happen, he had been waiting for it, but for some reason he didn’t look forward to it anymore… he wanted it for himself. The itch inside kept getting worse, he had to let it out, it had to be now.

He couldn’t take it anymore. First it was Sora, then Arami, and now the new kid; they were all drawing him in, they wanted him to act… they were doing it for him. The sand seemed to appear from thin air, and the next second it was dashing across the room towards the new kid who hadn’t even introduced himself yet. The sand apprehended him. It bound him with immense force, probably nocking the air out of him; it was evident he was struggling to breath.

Miko’s heart began beating faster. The sound wouldn’t stop. It was deafening, he was sure the others would hear it… no… they had already did. They weren’t paying any attention to him; they knew he wasn’t a threat.

The fools! Such a mockery!

Bon, bon, bon! The new boy was climbing back.

“You sir, are a mad man. I don’t think I’ll be late again though.”

“Shut up. shut up. I can’t take it anymore. I have to let it out. Now! Now!”
NOW!

And with that final thought, it happened. He had prepared it from the start as a precaution, but he had taken it from him. The boy, he hated the white-haired boy… he made him do such horrible things.

The world went black.
Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Albino gekko's began to fall from the ceiling, raining on top of the students, but only a selected few. First it was one, then two, then five, then ten; Arami, Sora, the new kid. Their seats were concealed in a cloud of smoke and flames as the gekko's kept falling. Miko jumped off his seat and dashed backwards, he wasn't sure if the sensei would attack him for what he did... but he didn't care anymore, he couldn't hold it in.

"Just shut up!" - he screamed, but not at any of the people present. His hands were closed in the form of a fist. There was movement in his palms, not much, but the trained eye would be able to perceive it and the chakra emanating from them.

Miko extended his left hand and another cloud, this time white, flushed outwards from his palm, where there was an open mouth with the tongue sticking out. He was smiling, grinning, he was having fun. The mouth snapped shut, putting an end to the monstrous fumes that rushed outwards. Fumes… but they weren’t. No, they were hundreds of tiny insects the size of rise, even resembling the grain. They flew in circles, buzzing like a cloud of mosquitoes compressed in a 2x2 meter wide swarm of miniature explosives. Still in the form of a storm they started flying around the room, all in the direction of the Arami and Sora. The swarm expanded by the second, and while no more insects spawned, the cloud covered a wider area taking half of the room and leaving outside none but Miko, Kyo, and Zaku. (Still no explosion coming from the cloud).

The mouth in his right hand opened as well, but instead of a cloud, it vomited a huge blob of clay. The blob, taking no more than two seconds, began changing shape until it looked exactly the same as Miko. The clone stood a meter away from Miko, in between him and Zaku-sensei. It all took no more than ten seconds, from the initial explosions to the clone.

During the time in which the blob was taking shape, Miko made a set of handseals, even though nothing happened afterwards. Anything could happen now, and he was prepared for it.
[col3]
........................................​
|
kQBKMNq.jpg
|
........................................​
[/col3]

I laughed. One second, two seconds, three seconds, I couldn't hold it in anymore, it was getting out by itself. There was a sudden rush of adrenaline in my body, almost bursting my insides as the madness came out. The voices were red, each one, every single voice in the room was red... their breathes were red.

Except Kyo's. For some reason his breath was bright yellow.

---------------------

Such a fool, the boy was simply an idiot. He thought he could contain me, but soon he would learn... he would learn that I couldn't be tamed, I couldn't be contained! We were one, and we were strong like that... I would show them that. And so I did. I showed them how strong we could be!

He had to be proud of me when he woke up.

[spoilername="OOC"]Sorry for crappy post >.> Ill edit the wording tomorrow as soon as I can since I was sleepy when I wrote it. Anyways, I wont change the content, so feel free to post without waiting for my edit. The edit will just make it look cooler.

• What is happening?
  • In a previous post I stated that he had his hands on his back, hidden from view, they were chewing, and then I wrote that he opened them. When he did, he released the explosive gekko's. Without my will, as it is in the anime, and ill take it as if it happens here as well, the creations are small, and only get to full size when they are ready to explode. They climbed to the ceiling, and became big and fell down when i was ready to engage. (2 foot explosion each. 17 gekko's in total.)
  • The cloud was the same thing. I had been chewing my clay, and then released it in the form of mosquitos. They don't hurt as much as the gekkos; instead, they are quantity before quality. (1 1/2 inch explosion each. 850 mosquitos in total.)
  • The handseals are a hidden action.
  • JUTSU USED: Bloodline.

I don't work with rolls. This is still normal RP until someone calls a B-mod (Please don't >.>). You can dodge or take hits if you want. Just do what your character would do, take under account his abilities, etc... and don't godmod :) I hope we can have fun.[/spoilername]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo listened to the response Zaku provided the others, first Arami claiming that once he had become Raikage he would have him assassinate all who disagreed with his policies, a not unexpected course of action for a man in that position of power who wished to keep it. Next Sora’s answer was responded to, with his demand for information and refusal of action Zaku told him that he would never be promoted and that he would no longer have any reason to ever trust the boy. Then it came turn to address Miko and his answer, he took his time to address it, eventually adding comments about Kushin, the former medical Sennin and how they were powerful but dangerous to think that way that it made him a potent weapon, but a liability of it. Zaku appeared to be satisfied when he finished answering Miko’s question. Then was his own answer to the question, it was basically that he must take into account time at all times, those that acted faster would usually win and that he should keep that in mind. It was then that the class was interrupted a second time by a new arrival, this one who appeared like a rabbit before the headlights of an oncoming car after he answered the question, both Zaku and his pet Kaiju said something about it, though Zaku’s was more about the state of the child shinobi while his friend was more along the line of eating a new morsel, to which Zaku’s reply was a smile and shrug. It didn’t take but a moment for Zaku’s aura to shift to a more menacing one, Kyo tensed as he watched the man throw his arm forward and utilize the advanced element of sand to grabbing at the boy, pulling him forward and then growling at the boy that the first step was to be on time before the chucked the young man out of a side window. Zaku asked if there were any questions that they had, and that he would not hide the truth from them I they were to ask. It was then that the newest late boy that had somehow managed to catch himself on the edge of the window he had been tossed through the window pulled himself back through declaring that Zaku was a mad man and that he wouldn’t be late again chuckling.

While Kyo was considered asking Zaku a question or two that would help expand his knowledge of the inner workings, or at least more in-depth of the workings of some of the things that were still obscured from his scrutiny that Miko acted and with the speed that Kyo responded it seemed that this may have been planned by the two. Kyo’s exposed skin turned craggy and rocky with cracks appearing across it before he began a series of hand seals even as the Gecko’s fell from the ceiling and at the location of the other three students before Miko screamed for them to shut up and dashed backwards at which point he sent out another attack, a white cloud from the mouth in his left hand that had a tongue lolling out the side of it, Miko was grinning as the mouth snapped shut as the rice like insects that he had released headed towards the others exploding in a smaller more contained size, though it happened in a much larger area. Kyo’s body turned even more craggy and solid as he finished his jutsu before he stomped into the ground, sending a rush of earth hurtling towards the other students that split into two, one heading at both Arami and Sora striking at the same time as the cloud of insects did. It was then that the clay that had come up from the second arm had finished taking shape, it was grinning toothily, and it looked like Miko except it was white haired, while Kyo had no idea what was going on or why Miko had done what he did he had reacted as he had trained. His strike which had thrown up the ground had landed just after his friend's swarm of pests.
[spoilername="OOC"]Kyo's actions are simpler in nature, he has utilized his bloodline as well to bring up a rush of earth at the other two boys as well as preparing himself for attack. I'm going along with Miko's rp and don't utilize rolls outside of it either. If you have any questions or something needs clarifying please feel free to ask me.

The moves I used in order are, Tetsukawa and Tremor Strike. Both Bloodline Jutsu.[/spoilername]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami looked happy with the look on the instructors face but the instructor seemed to have said nothing and then he finally spoke and seemed to be praising Arami for his answer. Arami didn’t pay much attention to what the instructor had to say to the other students but suddenly another late student came in much like Sora had done not that long ago, that however wasn’t what captured Arami’s attention.

Suddenly a large massive arm of sand shot out when the instructor shot his arms forwards. At that moment the enormous sand appendage grabs onto the student and starts to squeeze the life out of him, the whole time Arami could do nothing but look on in amazement as the arm and its conjoining hand continues to constrain around him before the sound of shattering glass was heard followed by the sound of the first explosion. ‘CRAP!’ Was all that went through Arami’s mind as a fairly thin wall of sand came up blocking part of the explosion but still sent Arami flying backwards. “What do you think you are doing!” Arami yelled out as the floor beneath him begins to fragment and crack below his feet as the large stone attack came flying towards him.

Arami wasn’t going to allow that now that he was this fired up for battle, normally he would avoid conflict but he felt like he just had to fight now. “BACK OFF!” Arami screams at the top of his lungs as his foot gets nailed as his sand wall comes up and is bigger than before as he has turned the floor under him into sand. With a smile on Arami’s face as the sands would start to swirl above his head he would chuckle as a large boulder shaped ball of sand went hurtling towards Kyo spinning at high velocity causing each particle of sand to be sharper than normal.

Ok you guys I love This! I took a half a blast from a gecko that exploded as protection of the sands raised, then I manipulated floor under Arami turning it into sand and activated Bloodline abilities Sand Manipulation and Blood Diamonds along with Stone Bullet, If you want me to rp a full hit I can Kyo

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No class today... well at least not for Yukiko.. She had been training in the backyard.. and finished with a run across town..
Kyo and Miko was attending a class today, so she had to wait for them to finish, they had agreed to do some team training
And it would make perfect sense to use some of the time until then to perfecting her wall running.
As Keiji said, you can always be better, and you can always become stronger.
Thus training on the way.. giving it her all trying to explore her limits, she found herself on the roof of one of the Buildings on the Academy.
across the gap between the Buildings she could see the class Kyo and Miko was attending.
'Might as well wait here for them' Yukiko thought to her self.
while bored she laid flat looking at the sky training her magnetic manipulation of the seal in her hair flying it around above her, making her hair do intricate twists and turns in the air
When suddenly she heard glass splinters and got up just barely to se a kid thrown out the window, just to pull himself back in.
"What the F***" Yukiko said out loud, while catching her seal in mid air.
Shortly after, all to familiar explosions happened around in the classroom, as she could see through the window, Kyo had also activated some of his abilities, turning into stone,
Lastly sand started flying all over.
'Shit somethings wrong, I have to Aid them' she thought as she leaped to the broken window,
landing on the frame with her seal spinning ready for attack, and her eyes glowing in a Deep Blue colour.
'First I have to figure out whats going on, then assist in whatever way possible' she thought while readying her next Jutsu to blow whatever came flying back at the sender.
[spoilername="Jutsu used"]Electromagnetism - Electrical Field Jutsu
lightning coursing through their veins, a Santaru is able to find, with a little practice, that they are able to sense and control the electrons in the area around them by altering their electromagnetic energy. This gives them the ability of magnetism, allowing them to control any metallic object at will assuming they aren't too heavy. With a glow of their eyes, any metallic object nearby the Santaru because a suitable weapon.

Rank 1: The user can magnetically control their currently equipped weapon to strike a target dealing 1,010 Damage.[/spoilername]

[Topic entered]
[OOC: sorry I simply have to join this, and Kyo, read Skype chat, I'll edit if needed]

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
According to Zeku, the Raikage is a prideful man who would disregard anyone who questions his motives, or at least, that is what I heard. I do know that I don't wanna be lead by a person like that, but Zeku is right about how nearly impossible it will be to have any influence if the Raikage doesn't trust me. The door creeks open and another kid walks in. He holds himself with a timid posture. The first thing this guy does is answers Zeku's question on the paper. "Why am I here? To learn of course.. why else?" Then follows-up with a nervous chuckle. Zeku seems very unpleased. I hear Miko laugh. Then, with a small gesture from Zaku, an arm, made of sand, appears. Immediately, just as fast as it was created, it comes flying towards the new guy. This golem arm grabs him, lifting him into the air, squeezing him tightly. I wanted to throw something at the arm, to try to disrupt it, but before I could react, Zaku speaks up, "The first step to learning is to be on fucking time." Then proceeds to throw the new guy out the window. The kid crashes through. A moment of silence passes and I stare at Zaku, many thoughts pass through my mind, as the kid crawls back through the broken window and falls to the floor. He raises his head and a dagger, pointed at Zaku. "You, sir, are a mad man." The new kid says as he stands back up. "I don't think I'll be late again though."

I rest my elbow on my desk and place my thumb, my index finger, and the space in between on my forehead. I close my eyes and think for a moment. "Why are the people here so violent? I should expect violence, seeing how I am in a military grade school." I open my eyes and find a white gekko with red eyes on my desk. "Well hello, my friend. How did you get in here?" I say with a smile, looking towards the broken window. These gekkos began to fall from the ceiling. I look up and see many gekkos, falling on top of me, Arami, and the new kid. "What the-". Before I could finish stating my thoughts I was blasted by many explosions. Smoke filled the air around me. "JUST SHUT UP!" I hear Miko Scream. I focus my chakra and enhance my hearing. The earth below me rumbles and cracks. I hear buzzing closing in on me followed by a whizzing in the air. I body switch with an empty chair over by the broken window. The bugs explode and earth crashes on the desk I was sitting at. My arms, legs, and side ache in pain, but I have no time to examine them. I get low in the smoke and focus my attention on Miko and Kyo. I hear someone land beside me, on the window as well as Arami yell to the assultants to back off. I glance back and see a lady on the window pane. I look towards Miko and Kyo. Sand circles the air around Arami. I let the lady know what is going on. "Lady, the man in the black cloak spontaneously attacked me and the other kids. Kyo, the guy with the scar across his face, attacked us as well. I may be able to distract one of them by using a jutsu to mimic sound behind them."

WC: 583
Jutsu used: Anthem of the Ears & Body Switch

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ai saved himself to Zaku's surprise, with a dagger he pulled from his body. Sticking it into the window frame he was able to hold on with pure strength. "Impressive, you've proven me wrong..." he thought. Naturally, Ai accused him of being a madman, but that little stunt went to prove that Ai was both strong and a fast thinker. But he conceded that he wasn't going to be late again, and Zaku's joyful smile grew wide. "Then you are learning."

That's when everything went to shit.

The thing to start it all off were the geckos. Zaku had been so focused on the survival of Ai that he hadn't been privy to the shifting aura around Miko. With that misstep, the situation grew into a rain of white lizards, but it only appeared to be on specific people as Zaku found himself relatively void of the 'rain cloud' above him. It was confusing at first. He wasn't sure what was going on, having never encountered a toujigikou before. But once they detonated in their usual fashion, albeit small explosions, he knew what he was dealing with. "But why?" he wondered. Miko had retreated during his attack, as if that was going to stop Sensei Zaku from sending the sand after him; he didn't have to move any closer for it to be as effective. He appeared to be at some breaking point... The academy seemed to have this effect on people.

He continued his assault, and Zaku smiled, watching the others in the room. If they were any kind of skilled, defending against such obvious attacks would be easier than not. Though the sensei was ready to intervene if anyone's life appeared to be in mortal danger.

Kyo seemed to be one of the chosen ones, safe from the explosive intentions of Miko. He appeared to have used some earth jutsu in defense initially, but then he attacked the other students along with Miko. Again, for reasons outside of Zaku's knowledge.

Arami was the first victim to react, and he did so angrily. What was surprising was the sand that formed up around him to protect himself from the explosions. Zaku's eye immediately took notice. He had never met anyone else with the ability that he had, though theirs seemed passive rather than thought about. He then took on the offensive, throwing his own jutsu at the others. An expression of approval crossed the Sensei's face.

Then the new face showed up, but probably from the sounds of fighting rather than being another late student. Zaku spoke up towards her, he didn't want her getting the wrong idea. Sora took up his own forms of defense found his way over to her and Ai and informed her of the situation.

Unfortunately, the fun needed to end. There was no reason for this fight outside of madness and he wasn't going to allow it to carry on without reason. "All right all right, that's enough." he groaned raising both his hands in the air. Walls of sand began to form up in the room, partitioning the area, trapping the various groups of shinobi inside their respective groups. Miko and Kyo were together, Arami on his own side, and then the three in the other. Sand was a useful barrier because of it's ability to bend and react to any assaults, as well as being quite difficult to break through because of it's nature. The students could try to get passed, but there would be none of that.

"You two." grunted Zaku. "Sit down."

"The rest of you! Leave the room. You all receive credit, even you Mr. Late boy. You learned a valuable lesson today too." he said. Under regular circumstances, he wouldn't have gotten credit, but he WAS just assaulted in class. Zaku didn't want himself reported to the head mistress.

Zaku would form tunnels and pathways with the sand that would allow for the students exit, and the let his sand disappear into nothingness leaving only Kyo and Miko before him in an empty class.

"Why?"
Kyo and Miko, you are the last to post. The others all get their free exit. (Unless one of you decides to call a Bmod. In which case Ill need to edit my post) This ends the class, but the topic will continue for a bit longer while Zaku figures out what to do with you.

Sora
Ai
Miko
Kyo
Arami

Yall will get credit.

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ai nodded and waited for the sand partitions to drop. He had successfully completed his first class, and to say the least he felt more confident than ever about his abilities. Thanking the instructor for the lesson, he watched the sand walls fall. Saluting his other peers, he left the class.

[free exit – fun class y’all! :)]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First Yukiko Listened to the Boy explaining the situation, only for a moment being a bit perplexed as to be called a lady, clearly the boy was around the same age as her, well to Yukiko it just told her that she was on the right path maybe her cousin would be proud, looking powerful enough to seem a lot older.
Yukiko only managed to say to the other boy:
"don't do that, stay Down, at least for now" Before the adult in the room, the one that later did step in as a teacher, and there fore had to be
He suddenly stood before her.
And telling her pretty much the same tale. he then preceded to Lock Down everything with a sand ability, and telling everyone to stop fighting, Yukiko noted that Miko and Kyo had started the fight, from the 2 messages that she received the moment before, and therefore she let the teacher know that as she was waiting for them, she would remain. she did that after powering Down the spin in the seal. and and controlled it to twirl up in her mounting at her right hip, making et now possible to see that it was the hair that was acting as the chord. the blue shine in her eyes, subsided too.
after she told the teacher that she would remain as she, as much as he wanted to know why Miko and Kyo had started this, she then cleared the glass from the frame, and sat Down to wait,

[MFT: 256 Words]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami’s eyes had a glint of excitement in them as the boulder of sand continues to fly through the air aiming to collide with Kyo’s torso, when suddenly a large wall of sand not only rises up in front of Kyo but in front of himself as well. “Let me at them!” Arami screamed at the top of his lungs, something had gotten to Arami but it wasn’t quite known what it was exactly but it really had him fired up. Suddenly Arami found himself near Zaku but also found himself charging at the wall of sand recklessly trying to break through it but is unable to as the sand wall is many time stronger than anything he could muster. As if nothing had happened though Arami suddenly snapped back to normal and looked around and saw Zaku standing behind him with a look that seemed to be one of approval. “What….Happened here?” Arami felt like asking but when he did the sand walls started to move creating a passageway towards the door to the classroom, as if Zaku was telling them to exit the classroom. Arami didn’t want to get into any trouble with the academy so he pretty much did as he assumed he had to and left the classroom turning back a few times ever so slowly to see what was going on behind him or determine if whatever was happening in the class was going to follow after him and start a fight or something with him
[WC 251]
[MFT]
(Topic left)

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, alright. That's enough." Zaku groaned. He raised his hands and sand begun to rise from the ground. The sand contorted and filled the room. A tunnel formed through the sand, leading me out to the door. I step around the broken glass and walk through the tunnel.

"Thanks, Zaku." I say, midway through the tunnel. The situation definitely escalated over my head.

I start walking down a hallway towards the entrance of the academy, reflecting on the class I just attended. Man... that guy acted as if he was possessed. Disregarding what happened, I was suppose to have learned something from this. Am I suppose to believe that people are ruthless killers? Because when I see someone new, those thoughts don't even cross my mind. I know someone could be a ruthless murderer, but I've never associated those thoughts towards other. Maybe I should expect it, at least, keep it in my mind that some stranger could choose to kill me at any time. "GAAAAAH! This is just so messed up." I let out an exasperated sigh. Do people really suck this badly, I think to myself.

I put my hat on before I step out the academy doors. A gust of wind blows at me. I look back at the window of the classroom. The girl from earlier sits on the window pane. I think about approaching her, but I really don't want to get involved again. Yeah, I'm just going to head home and check out my burns.

WC: 251
Thanks for waiting for me to post and being patient.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[Posted in 1st person]]

Rage building up; a subconscious desire to get rid of them overtook me. They challenged me with their weakness, and he took over to show them that it wouldn’t go unanswered. The white hair boy, I hate him so much, but he’s wise, so wise indeed, and powerful. The battle climaxed my passion, almost materializing the feeling as if it were running through my veins exhaling a sensation of ecstasy and madness. Madness indeed, for that was what it was, nothing more than a momentary insanity driven by he who is within me. I had to let them know who we were. I had to let them know not to mess with us. I had to let them meet Genkaku; for together, we were more than I ever was, and together we will rise, and rise again, until the sky goes dark, and literal death rains from the clouds.

Death. The word was tasty on my mouth, addicting even. The word was an addiction that, in time, would push me forward to consume more and more. But my passion was not strong, my passion would not deter me, my passion is only a deviate from that of my god. Kaoshogai’s word was law, and soon he would show himself to be what I know him to be, and then – chaos will truly rule the land.

That is my dream.

Gekko’s rained from the ceiling, engulfing the populace in explosions. Nara Sora, Arami, Ai, they were my targets, but my attack had failed; and it was far too late to compensate for it.

Sand.

Tons of sand materialized in thin air, and rose from the ground like mighty walls separating the two groups that had been made in the confusion – the victims, and us. Weak, so weak were they; that was probably the purpose of Kyo’s aid, for I did not know if I deserved it just yet. It did not matter though, I thought, the sands would not stop me. But I was fool to compare my power with that of our teacher, his level was far above ours.

Like a machinegun, four-hundred-fifty explosions hit the walls of sand in the short time-frame of ten seconds. I expected it to do more damage, but I had been fooled by myself into thinking this, or for this matter – into predicting a fake outcome. The clone followed the swarm, killing himself with a bang against the wall; again, making a small hole that was healed just as fast as it was made. It was futile, I could not escape. Zaku had trapped us.
By the time the walls opened everyone had left but Kyo and I. We were alone in the room, with Zaku-sensei. This would not go well.

“Why?”

Genkaku left me.

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo watched the fight unfold as he stood ready to deal with things as they come, Arami was the only one to return fire, screaming about them backing off and demanding to know what they were doing before he sent a large boulder shaped ball of sand firing at Kyo in retaliation. Then Yukiko showed up, crouching in the window, her blue eyes glowing the deep blue color that they normally did when she was ready for combat. Sora’s reaction to the geckos was slow, he was hit by them before body switching to an empty chair by the window, dodging some of the rest of the attacks. He addressed Yukiko when she arrived, though he did little else before Zaku interrupted their little fight ending it all too quickly. “Not as hard as I excepted then.” He thought of the man as he declared it enough, Arami’s attack swept in past the sand walls that erupted blocking access to the others that were in the class and keeping Kyo and Miko together. Kyo accepted the blow of Arami’s attack turning his head down and to the side as he squinted to avoid getting the sand into his eyes and blurring his vision. He learned something of that attack as it scratched and scrapped across his toughened body, if he had been someone else rather than who he was then it would have likely caused bleeding. Something to keep in mind when dealing with someone like Zaku or Arami in the future. “Was not a complete waste then.” When ordered to sit down Kyo considered for a moment before leaning back and set him set himself up so that he was half sitting, half standing against a desk and crossed his arms as he waited for the others to exit and the walls to drop.

Ai left quickly, Yukiko told the instructor that she was going to be waiting on Kyo and Miko, they did have prior plans for after the class after all so it made some sense as to why she would do so, Arami raged for a moment, too gripped by emotions to control himself before finally coming to his senses and leaving the class, And Sora left willingly though after the others before Miko’s swarm slammed into the wall giving off a long series of small explosions that did little to the wall. The clone, the white haired clone had followed suit, slamming into the wall with a loud bang futile in its efforts as the wall healed quickly once again. When Zaku dropped the walls the two found themselves alone in the room with him, demanded to know why, but Miko had no answer, Kyo knew his reasoning and would offer it up, “I followed your advice.” Was all the boy said. He had took what Zaku had said and applied it at the first opportunity that had come up, which just so happened to have been shortly after the man had given it, in the same class he had given it, against fellow academy students. "Let us see how this plays out then shall we."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[You both don't need to post. I'm done here. Let's say you both just left with a pat on the head and a warning.

Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back