Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The one and only, queen of rodents - [E-Rank Mission]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PhEJuGp.jpg

“Alone again, just waiting for someone else to come; I wonder who else got assigned to this mission. For being the first one to request it, I wasn’t given any information regarding the team. Of course, not that it matters… This is an E rank mission, nothing special, just a way for us students to pay our toll to the village as well.” Miko leaned against the wall of a building across the street to where the rats were supposed to be. He was alone; no one had gotten there yet. He was wearing what he normally did, a black hooded shirt, the ordinary shinobi pants, a grey bandit mask (he isn’t making use of it at the moment), and the split cape tied to his waist. Yet something was off, he seemed to be alone, Jun wasn’t anywhere around.

“I am getting impatient… how long will they take?” said Miko as he stared at the deteriorated three-story building across the street. The wooden panels were starting to fall off, and the entire building was leaning backwards, as if it were to fall into the pond that lay behind it at any moment. It was an unstable building, and he didn’t want to spend too much time inside if possible. Nothing would derail him from completing the mission he was assigned to, not the rats, not the building, and not the rancid smell that radiated from the abandoned structure.

He lowered his head, looking at the piece of paper which he held with both hands:
Mission Rank: E

Description: There is abnormal rat infestation in an abandoned building. The rats are starting to invade houses, parks, restaurants, etc… The team is to go to this building, and get rid of the rats without causing a commotion in the district. If the sent team cannot get rid of them, then they are to find the exact location of the nest, and then report back, in order for us to dispatch a team of higher ranking to fix the problem.

“Oh well… I hope they know what they’re here for.” –The paper began to fold itself. In just a couple of seconds, it had formed an origami rat, nothing special, pretty weak for Miko’s usual creations.

“I can’t wait to start.”- he said with a scent of sarcasm.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko was getting better at her use of running on walls and roofs.. the sound of breaking material was not present anymore.
She had found the perfect balance.. now she was just using it because she had become accustomed to running in the heights,
she barely used the roads anymore, only if she were to go somewhere specific.

Yukiko had been handed a note, telling her to meet up with a team to clear out the rat infestation.
The handler had told her that Miko already had gotten the first spot on this mission.
'At least I know one of my teammates'
As she came along the roofs she noticed the Building in the distance. 'I better speed Down, unless ill miss the others'
She did and only used a bit of speed when she jumped from roof to roof. at one point she noticed Miko standing along one of the walls,
and sat herself on the roof above him.
Yukiko took one of the petals from the flowers in her hair, the ones Miko had been with her when they discovered them,
and let it drop down in front of him.
If he looked up he would see Yukiko sitting on the edge of the roof, swaying her feet, in a pair of combat military boots with iron toes,
and surprisingly a pair of trousers that actually fit her. in dark green and with lots of pockets down the leg.
Her usually extremely worn jacket. she had grown a bit lately, and the jacket fit her a Little bit better, not much but a bit.
She still wore a too big shirt underneath visible because the jacket was open..
Her hair was curled one time around her neck, leaving a long part hanging down her front,
and dangling with her boots the seal glinting in the morning light.
she would be waving at him.
"Hi Miko-san, do you know who the last person is?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wow, a shinobi of your skill, assisting kids on a pe-we mission?"

"I thought the same thing, but it's cool. I'll enjoy this, it'll be relaxing. I've been interested In The new academy students anyways."

Walking the main road, Junko wore his normal uniform consisting of gold trimmings with his katana at his side. Equipped, Junko walked smoking a cigarette. Filling his lungs with nurturing nicotine, Junko exhaled as he began reading his slip of paper.
Mission Rank: E

Description: There is abnormal rat infestation in an abandoned building. The rats are starting to invade houses, parks, restaurants, etc… The team is to go to this building, and get rid of the rats without causing a commotion in the district. If the sent team cannot get rid of them, then they are to find the exact location of the nest, and then report back, in order for us to dispatch a team of higher ranking to fix the problem.

"Rats?"

"Wow! Good luck."

"Thanks, starting to think you have a soft spot friend."

"Don't push it motherfucker."

Junko smirked, it had been awhile since he had any type of smile. Suddenly, his smirk faded just as he viewed the abandoned building. It wreaked, so one could only imagine the inside smell. "Damn, nothin to it, but to do it." Junko thought, coming upon two academy students. Very familiar faces, he had a recent encounter with the quiet young lady and he remembered the dominant twin brother from the ferocious spar at the academy. "This should be interesting indeed." Junko thought, as he stopped.

Looking at Yukiko, then to the twin, Junko nodded. "Well, ready when you guys are, excuse me." Junko said with a yawn, stretching his arms up. Finishing his cig, Junko dropped it to his feet, Stepping on it with a slight twist, putting a end to the flame.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
rat_swarm3_4977.png

A golden petal had fallen on Miko’s shoulder, and just as he noticed it and reached for it, the wind had taken it for itself. The petal flew with the haunting breeze, just powerful enough to take the scent of rot for a second before revealing the glittering flower petal in its arms. Miko looked up, to where it came from, for some reason he felt attracted to it, as if he’d seen it before and it meant something important, something more than the looks alone. Just above Miko, at the edge of the building’s roof, which Miko was leaning towards, was Yukiko, the girl who had accompanied him to the Starlight Grotto.

“Hi Miko-san, do you know who the last person is?”

Miko lowered his head, and then gazed to the right, to the direction of a man. He was dressed in dark clothes, with a sword at his side, and cigarette in his mouth. The man seemed slightly distracted, as if he had phased out of reality, into a dream world inside his own mind, he seemed as if he was talking to himself. “Perhaps schizophrenic?”- The man came closer to the pair of children, in the deserted road. What exactly could he want.

“Well, ready when you guys are, excuse me.”-said the stranger.

“You’re our partner? Aren’t you a little old for these missions?”-Miko stated as he tried to hide his smirk. “Perhaps this mission will be even easier than I thought, now that this guy is in our side. I wonder why he signed up…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miko would proceed by introducing himself, before heading into the building. He was supposed to lead the mission, as easy as it may be, since he was the first to sign up for it, but now that a veteran had arrived, he wasn’t sure anymore.

“Umm… Well, My name is Tanaka Miko.”- Upon further inspection, he inquired- “It seems you guys know each other already, so, shall we head in?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miko crossed the street to his destination on the other side, the abandoned and rotting building where the rats were supposed to be. The rancid smell found its way through Miko lungs, giving him a disgusted feeling and the urge to puke. He resisted the urge, of course, as he made his way to the door. It was closed, but the rotting wood was not enough to keep them out, it was nothing that a kick could not fix. Miko gave a quick glance to his teammates, followed with a nod, it was impossible to be sure of what could lie inside, other than the raging rats. One kick was not enough, but with the second, instead of opening the door as he intended, his leg went right through, opening a hole about a square feet in size. “The hell… kicks are too concentrated.”- with that thought in mind, he proceeded to tackle it, and finally the door opened with a loud thud.

There was a cloud of smoke that stayed for a second or two, and as soon as it cleared, it revealed thousands upon thousands of rodents the size of an adult cat. The chirping animals went rampage on the floor, hundreds tried to make their way outside through the door right between their feet. Miko was shocked, not only at their numbers and size, but at the ferocity of each disease carrying individual.

The creaking sound of an opening door echoed through the house just moments after their arrival. As the repeating waves reached their ears, Miko looked around and then back at his teammates, at the present thought that perhaps they were not entirely alone. Something, someone else might also be inside.

“Don’t let them out!”

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, ready when you guys are, excuse me"

Yukiko looked up,' Oh it was Junko.. This could be interesting!' she thought
Miko spoke first,
“You’re our partner? Aren’t you a little old for these missions?”
“Umm… Well, My name is Tanaka Miko..."

Yukiko just settled with nodding with a smile to Junko.
"It seems you guys know each other already, so, shall we head in?”
Yukiko jumped Down from the roof, sliding the last part on the wall, she had were getting really good at running vertically..
not much excess chakra ere used anymore.
she readied herself and went after Miko who had gone ahead as the leader of the mission

Miko kicked the door and his leg disappeared through the door, and proceeded with tackling the door instead, forcing it open..
Yukiko thought, 'well a bit noisy, but our job is not to be silent'
he went in and said back to them
“Don’t let them out!”
Yukiko twirled some of her hair out making a weighted lash about shoulder height long with her seal acting as the weight.
she started to wave it around, making ready to lash out anything that came through the door,
and then she crushed the first wave coming through the door, altho she could not take all of them,
a good portion died from the hit or the secondary hit when they slammed at the wall and back at the floor,
a few of them got pierced by wooden boards, she then jumped inside to Miko, leaving the few survivors to Junko,

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You’re our partner? Aren’t you a little old for these missions?”
“Umm… Well, My name is Tanaka Miko..."

Junko shook his head a bit. "Work is work I guess." Junko said, allowing himself to smile a bit.

"It seems you guys know each other already, so, shall we head in?”

"Yes Sir!" Junko said, saluting to Miko as he took the lead. Junko was here to relax, he had no intention to take over the situation. Unless, rats was too much to handle for the youngsters.

Watching as Yukiko jumped from the rooftop, Junko noticed her chakra control was getting better. "Damn, in such a short time." Junko thought, turning to follow Miko. With each step, closing in on the abandoned building, the horrible smell increased. "Ugh! damn." Junko said in a bit of disgust, watching as Miko forced his foot through the door. Retracting his foot and taking a few steps back, Miko then tackled the door. As the door crashed, a fog of disgust floated about for a few seconds.

"This place, looks disgusting. I wish I was in hell."

"Oh, and hell is better? I think Your logic is really fucked up."
Junko said, responding to his inner demon as he put a hand up to his face. A black, blood like chakra began to accumulate. Wiping his hand down, as if he was ripping at his face, Junko formed a demonic mask with runic markings. With each formation of the demonic mask, it seemed that the markings differentiated each time, giving off a different image. "This should help shield some of that funk to protect my nose." Junko said peeping in. Of course, the mask was much more, giving off a demonic energy. With a quick peep, humongous rats the size of raccoons seemed to scurry around. "The fuck type of rats are these? Abominations of some kind." Junko thought as they were coming their way.

“Don’t let them out!”

With speed, Yukiko used her gorgeous hair as her weapon. Twirling it around with speed, knocking dozens of the rats to the wall and floor. Some rates was even pierced by the many wooden boards.
Being left with a few, Junko formed a few quick hand signs at a blinding speed. Soon, from the cracks of the floor boards, tiny vines emerged. They seemed life like. launching towards the rats, the vines soon entangled the beasts. They struggled and squeaked, scratching the floor as they feared for their lives. With another flash of simple hand signs, Junko made quick work of the rats. The rotten wood below the entangled rats regained nutrients, wooden spikes sprouted, piercing right through the rats. Blood slowly spilled, soaking into the wooden planks as Junko made his way in.

"I never get tired from the sight of blood. "

"Coming from the blood demon king. Why am I not surprised."

Demon Mask

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone had their own way of dealing with things. Yukiko took advantage of her long hair, swiping it at the rats, using it as a whip and sending the raccoon-sized animals flying towards the walls and other objects which they intercepted. Junko, on the other hand, stood tall at the top of the food chain by slaughtering the rodents in the least subtle way, piercing their soft flesh with spikes and vines, and drawing their organs out. It was a gory sight, no doubt. The walls and floor was starting to get stained with the red liquid, tainted by the death of a hundred rats. All in one, it was a technique with many uses.

Miko looked away, surprised by the stranger’s show of skill. It was then when he noticed the mask growing in Junko’s face, covering it completely except for two holes to enable sight. “You can’t be serious… how are we going to clean this up?”

A moan was heard, echoing through the many halls and floors of the abandoned building. It was barely audible by the time it reached the group, nearly drowned by the chirping and cries of the agonizing rats, but the most perceptive of them could have heard it too. Miko turned his head towards the direction, and then glanced at Junko, trying to decipher his reaction under the mask. He couldn’t have been the only one to hear it; the man had more training than them, and thus was most likely far more capable of catching the little details in the scene. The sound was coming from one of the top floors apparently; Miko proceeded towards its direction, only glancing back every few seconds to make sure they were following him. There was no way he would want to stay alone in that disgusting place full of excruciating rodents. “Did you hear that?”- he said as he started to climb the curved stairs that led to the second floor.

A loud bang was heard, accompanied by hundreds of rats charging down the stairs, and followed by a maniac laughter. The rodents stampeded Miko as he was going up the stairs, now bringing him all the way to the bottom. He hit his head multiple times, but at the same time, he was cushioned by the rats stationed all around him. Once he had reached the bottom, he quickly stood up, facing the group. “There’s someone upstairs!”- even if it had been for a second, as the rats took him down, he had had a glimpse of a dirty white dress.

“My children, what have you done to my children!?” – a young, yet disturbingly ugly looking woman peaked through a hole in the roof. Her long black hair hanged like a rope reaching almost to the floor, all dirty and crumbled, she let out a loud scream in face of the gory sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ </B>
::-::1st person perspective::-::​
<i>
</i>

The rats keep coming down in waves, hundreds at a time, there isn’t much time… I’ve gotta do something, but what? My jutsus don’t work here, there isn’t any earth to command, fire would just burn the place down, and that… if I do that the building will come down on top of us.

<B>“Junko! I need you to take care of the rats coming down the stairs, finish them up, go up the stairs, and meet us there. If you don’t see us, then keep going to the third floor. My jutsu won’t work here; especially in this floor… that woman gives me the creeps.”

[col]
l4viWBq.png
|Miko felt bad trying to give orders to the man, he knew that he was way more experienced than he was, and way more fit to give the orders… but he had no other choice, he had to act quick; besides, he wanted to take command just in case he was a scout. "Yukiko follow me!”- with those words, he set out towards the hole in which the woman’s hair hanged about.

The black haired woman started to retract her hair, as her head was no longer visible. “She must be retreating, I must hurry.”- Miko dived forward, extending his arms in hopes of reaching the hair in order to use it as a rope and climb his way to the second floor. He did, but just enough to reach the gap in the levels, Miko was now hanging from one hand. He pulled his way up, and then extended his hand towards Yukiko, for her to climb.

As soon as they were both safe in the second floor, Miko stood up and turned around just to see that a woman in her mid-thirties, with an over-sized dirty white dress, long black and dirty hair, and a dozen rats even bigger than the ones before standing just a couple meters in front of him. “You… you were the ones that killed them… my children.”- She said in a shaky voice. “Kill them!”- She commanded the rats, and they charged.[/col]

[[NOTES: These rats are about the size of a big dog.]]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yukiko follow me!” Miko said, for just afterwards jumping to a hole in the ceiling to the next floor,
He got a hold on something and extended his arm for her to follow..
'this is what I'm good at'
Yukiko thought taking a few steps and jumping up to grab hold of Miko's hand,
Not much more than a second after she had used her acquired chackra climbing, and was up top,
Helping up Miko in the same go, making them arrive almost simultaneously at the next floor.

In front of her was a woman with several dog sized rats “Kill them!” she said.
Yukiko Reacted instinctively with a Dodge to the side, one of the rats had charged ahead and just barely missed her,
in its passing her, Yukiko punished it by lashing it with the seal on her hair, hitting the leg,
sending it off course and crashing further behind, not enough to kill it but definitely to make it angry.
in the corner of her eye she saw it struggling to get up Again, maybe the leg was broken. but in front of her 2 more had charged ahead,
one she stopped mid track with a Full Toss nailing its front paw to the floorboards, slamming its head to the floor
and the other made crash into the wall when she jumped to the side Again. the last attacker she finished with her Storm Bolt,
she then pulled back her Kunai with the wire attached to it, and sending the perviously nailed rat flying and sprawling back to its pack
with a front kick to the face from her steel toed boot.

"This is getting fun"
She said to her self, just barely high enough for Miko to hear, and if he looked at her,
he would see a different and chilling grin spread across Yukiko's face.
She made sure to have her braid spinning fast enough for her to toss
"You're turn Miko!"
she said with barely contained laughter in her voice.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
“Did you hear that?”

apparently, Miko had a good pair of ears. He had heard the feminine moan above them, looking for conformation. With a simple nod, Junko informed the young lad that his ears weren't deceiving him. The stomach twisting stench was heavy, nearly piercing through Junkos demonic mask as he followed suit behind miko. The wood cracked and squeaked As Miko crept up the ragged stairs. In an instant, colossal infested rats scurried, scratching the floors in a stampede as they knocked miko into next week. Luckily, he was unharmed due to the thousands of rats around him, cushioning his fall.

“There’s someone upstairs!”

"Little trooper.." Junko thought smirking behind the mask.

"Hehe, Little guy bumped his head. Think he'll cry?"

"Nah, it seems he took it like a champ!"

"Idk, he might be crying on the inside. Haha"

"Hehe, I hope not."

“Junko! I need you to take care of the rats coming down the stairs, finish them up, go up the stairs, and meet us there. If you don’t see us, then keep going to the third floor. My jutsu won’t work here; especially in this floor… that woman gives me the creeps.”

"Alright, see ya soon."

"Why not burn this damn place down? Or better yet, cover it in blood?"

"hmmm..."

Focusing his chakra into his right palm, One would notice the sudden wind shift throughout the house as a breeze began to accumulate. Continuing to the stairs, Junko slowly waved through the air, brushing the horrible smell up the stairway. Invisible Crescents formed from the ravishing winds, slicing multiple of rats as they scurried down the stairs. No blood spilled as the dog sized animals fell down the flight of stairs.

Finishing things up, Junko reformed his right hand. Pointing it as if his hand was a stunning revolver.

"Bang!

Bang!!

Bang!!!

Bang!!!!

Bang!!!!!"

Junko said softly as he walked up the flight of stairs, shooting numerous of rats with a Burst of concentrated wind from his fingertip. Firing with Marvelous accuracy as he hit his targets, leaving them dead, with all bones crushed.

“You… you were the ones that killed them… my children.”

“Kill them!”

Upon Reaching the second floor, Junko made it just in time to see a wonderful kick by Yukiko, leaving the rat in fear of her steel toed boots. A disgusting frail woman could be seen standing at the middle point. The question was, what to do with her? From a quick observation, she seemed to control the rats. The rats seemed to love the little lady as well. "Ah, I wouldn't want to hurt her. But, if she's the source to the problem..... Decisions...decisions." Junko thought looking at the academy students.

With a few speedy hand signs, Junko would use his earlier wood style Jutsu, causing two chakra infused vines to emerge from the wooden floor at the ladies feet in attempt to wrap both of her ankles. Once her ankles are wrapped, Vines would then spread, wrapping the rest of her body. If she notices and attempts to move, Junko would attempt to encase her in a basic wooden cage, along with continuing his vine technique.

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
MFT
WC:530

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The hell is wrong with this woman?!” – Miko thought as a sickly woman came into sight. Her presence alone seemed to curve all sun rays coming through the window and towards her, making it seem as if she was embraced by a non-existent dark aura. He took a step to the front, focusing her gloomy eyes in direction to the pair of students who dared stand on the other side of the army of rats. Sadness and rage clearly overwhelmed the gorgon as she extended her right arm and pointed her finger at Yukiko, who was busy trying to fight off the third wave of disease carrying rodents. He took a stance as that of satirically serious manga panel, raising her head, chin pointing forward, and eyes looking down, focused on her new target acquired, the pair of children.

Bang! Clink! Clock!

The sound of heavy bundles hitting the wooden walls, breaking planks, and moving rusty nails out of place, echoed through the place as the young girl swiped her hair from left to right, back to front, like a whip. Miko did his best to defend himself from the incoming threat in the form of rats, but taijutsu was never his best attribute. The boy couldn’t use any jutsu, unless he wanted to burn the place down, or break the pillars that held it in place to bring it down. He wanted to live, and due to that clinging, he decided to abstain himself of any ninjutsu.

Jab, jab, straight, kick. He followed this combination of taijutsu in order to keep the rats at bay, but it wouldn’t work for long.

BANG!

The loud thud seemed to come from the stairs. Junko peacefully walked into the second floor, laying waste to his now cowering enemies. He stopped, and looked, if only for a second. It was as if time slowed down for him, just enough to think of a solution for the trouble the kids had gotten into. Miko looked at him, and in that slip-second that he let his guard down, a rat leaped towards him, jumping on his chest and tackling him to the floor. Miko grabbed it by the neck, trying to keep it away from biting him, who knows what kind of disease they were carrying. Junko seemed to arrive at an agreement with his inner self; the man always carried that puzzled expression as if there was an eternal debate in his mind.

With a swift motion, a few handseals, and without even saying a single word, vines erupted from the ground beneath the woman. Each moved independently, yet in perfect harmony, they latched to her feet and started to climb up, binding her in place.

“No! Leave me! Unbind me you pest!”- She screamed, trying not to accept her defeat. It was too late for her though, she was too weak to fight the prison in which she now encountered herself.

“Aaaaahhh”- Miko shouted as he broke the neck of the rat that had pinned him down. “Damn it, these things! I hate rats! I hate them!”- He looked at his companions, noticing that all the rats around them were already dead. “Any idea on how we are we going to dispose of them?”- he inquired. The rats were the only problem now, how could they possibly make the hundreds of rats disappear… after all, with the strange woman now in the medic’s possession, there was no way she’d manage to escape.

“Guess we have to take her back? For interrogation, or whatever…”- Once they disposed of the rats, and took the woman back, Miko’s and Yukiko’s first mission was over.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Junko had passified the woman, Yukiko did not really know what to do, luckily Miko had the sense to know what to do.
“Guess we have to take her back? For interrogation, or whatever…”

"a sound plan, Junko-san, can those Wood Things Lock her while she we move her? or can you move her as she is?"

waiting for Junko's response, she would then add.
[if it fitted in]
"I definitely cant really do anything about that.. except maybe paralyse her?"

She would while she spoke find a wide piece of Wood - a plank, and start showing the rats Down the stairway and the hole in the floor that Miko and her had come up from.
" we could just shove them outside and burn them?"

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was finally finished. A damn weird mission that wasn't supposed to be that way. Miko thanked Junko for his apperance, for without him, both he and Yukiko would have been doomed. There was little each of them could do; with the surprise of the weird lady, the mission had gone out of their hands. Junko saved the day, but Miko knew he was still a trainee, and this wouldn't get him down this time. He would rise above all, nonetheless, in time.

It took them an hour to clean the mess. They took the rats outside, to the street, where they later got a wheelbarrow in order to carry them somewhere they could be incinerated or simply dispose of the bodies. After about three hours, they were finished, and ready to go back. The mission had been a success.

"Alright. We're finished here. Time to go." - he looked at Yukiko, at Junko, and then went on his way to collect the money.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back